Sparrow

AbigalKnightly tarafından

Serina Accardi had everything, and wanted for nothing. Her brother gave her whatever she desired, but kept th... Daha Fazla

I
II
0
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
Epiloge part 1
Epiloge part 2
Epiloge part 3
Epiloge part 4
Alternate ending

9

28.2K 827 267
AbigalKnightly tarafından

It is what it is, so fuck what is was.

Serina POV

I woke up again with my head pounding, and a plan in my head. feeling the ache in my bones and the dryness of my throat, I almost told myself I should just sit in bed and wither in regret of my bad choices.

Because I made a lot of bad choices these days, but most of them are to spite people. By people I mean Lorenzo.

My eyes were sensitive, and I didn't want to open them. There was a light above me that seemed to shine right into my eyeballs as if on purpose. Like in those cop shows, during an Interrogation.

Using my hand to evade the glare, my eyes flutter open. Which I instantly regret as my head throbs at my action almost as if my head was telling me to go fuck myself.

And if Lorenzo was here I would suspect he would say "it's your own fault." All lot of things seem to be my fault

So; instead of playing dead on the bed, I propped myself up on my elbows, despite my hungoverish state. Because I didn't want to stay down.

Looking around I groaned, the room looked perfectly fine—except for my clothes that littered the floor. Of corse I stripped again, not surprised. I was a beerslut drinker, and also a lot less self conscious. When I was drunk I just didn't care.

"Getting hit by a dildo truck would hurt less then this." I growled as I pulled at his sheets and ripped them off me.

I don't think I put myself to bed, because drunk me doesn't have the capacity to do that. Oh god What if Lorenzo—well I mean it's not like he hasn't seen my underwear before.

I am just glad I didn't do something I would regret. Because I do that often too.

"You know Serina it would be a lot easier if you just corporated." I said to myself.

But it would be, wouldn't it? I wouldn't be sitting in his room, I wouldn't be called a "minx" by literally everybody here and that creepy ass Diablo guy wouldn't have wanted to come 'see me' because of how popular I am with the men 'downstairs'.

I swear Diablo has a bad mojo to him, like you know the scary dude from The Princess and The Frog who is into kinky voodoo shit with the talking facemasks? That's who he reminds me of

Rubbing my eyes I grab a random T-Shirt off the ground, that stupid cropped tank top and small silken shorts were close to doing my head in.

How the fuck do woman sleep in that? I prefer one of two options; one being sleeping naked because did you know it's better for you skin? And second in a hoodie and sweats, shorts if it's really hot.

Sleeping in pretty much Lingerie isn't practical. Though it's sexy and makes me feel like a hot mocha latte, it's not always comfortable in that asshole region.

Now back to said plan I had woken up to.

I wasn't going to run away again, that's boring. No no.

I'm just going to go on a simple stroll.

"Help, HELP." I screamed, as I pounded on the locked bedroom door. I heard a voice and the jangle of the lock before I took a step away from the door.

Still screaming like a Banshee on crack. But the  crack was up my asshole.

The door slammed open and a man came in, he was the usual guard.  His shaved head and beard made him look quite intimidating.

(You best know I had to include Mr.Christian aka Daddy Grey. -AbigalKnightly)

"Where's the intruder?" He asked as he pushed me behind him, his gun raised and ready.

"The toilet." I screamed and he stiffened at my words. " there-there's a RAT."  I screamed and he lowered his gun.

He growled as he turned to look at me "Seriously?". Nodding he shook his heads

I crossed my arms as I said "I will continue to scream all night, unless you kill it." I say and I knew that would work. He was already infuriated by my special and charming personality.

"Fine." He growled as he stalked to the bathroom, me close up behind him.

I stood by the door as he went and opened the toilet. "There no-" he said but by the time he was looking at me I slammed the bathroom door closer and knocked the bookshelf in front of it. Speeding my way out the bedroom door. Closing it with a slam as well.

Serina you sly dog.

Skipping down the hallway I smile, my plan worked. I only really wanted to do it to see if it would work, and it did.

So good for me.

This hall had less doors, it was very secluded.
I think Lorenzo liked his privacy. It made me think back to when Marco told me that Lorenzo never brought woman to his room, never in his own bed.

A part of me wanted to know if that was true, and why he was so...concealed.

The shirt I was wearing ended just above my knee, the white shirt brushing against my skin and hanging off my shoulder as I skidded and skipped down the hallways, humming the song G.O.M.D or better known 'Get off my dick'

"Find her. Check the garage again, man it." The mafia asswipes annoying voice echoed through the vast halls, "check again. She's here somewhere." Lorenzo's demands were like waves in a Tsunami.

But I'm not stupid I wouldn't go to the garage again. That's predictable. So I did the unpredictable, listening for his voice I follow it.

Bet he wouldn't think I'd do that.

My hand running along all the wall. Despite this place being my prison, it made me feel safer then the walls of Lucas's mansion ever did.

I wasn't running, because I know now that I have no where to go. I'm not hiding, I'm in plane sight.

But that room—that god awful room. It was driving me mad. I hated nothing more then being kept in solitary, I wasn't meant to be in a cage. I wasn't a canary, I was a fucking unconfined sparrow 

Sure I liked being alone the odd day, I mean who doesn't. But looking at the same walls, same unmoving furniture—that would drive me insane before Lorenzo ever could.

I heard him close, I could hear the rusting of men. The wide hallways, enough to fit eight across.

When he came into view I smiled, as one of his men looked my way. Then, they all looked at me. Then Lorenzo looked at me. One of the guards rolled his eyes as he called of the search party.

"Fucking Christ Serina." Lorenzo said, all his men shaking their heads and snickering.

"What—I was strolling." I smiled weakly, I knew my actions should lead me back to him. I thinks that's another reason as to why I did it.

"Prisoners don't get to stroll Serina."

"Am I a prisoner?" I whisper to him, only him.

He looked down, down at my body and the shirt I was wearing. I wasn't an Idiot I knew it was probably his, but I liked it. So I grabbed it.
It was however quite revealing, and my black underwear stuck out through the translucent white fabric like a sore thumb.

A few of the men were staring at my sexiness, a couple others looked furious same as Lorenzo, and a handful of others seemed to not give a fuck.

Lorenzo never answered my question I said to myself. So I smiled as I stepped forward sheepishly, his black suit looked so touchable on him. "Am I your prisoner Lorenzo?"

"Yes." He said to me, I saw the tightness in his words, the clenching of his fists and jaw. Oh I bet the image of me in cuffs and shackles on his bed just makes him giddy. Hell it makes me a little hot and bothered to.

See if I can't escape or leave this place—then I'm going to have fun, and I'm going to live what short life I have left. And I'm going to live it dangerously. Wouldn't you do the same

I went to say something super sexual and funny but a man from the back interrupted me, "she needs to be chastised for her disruptions Lorenzo, we shouldn't feed into the games she plays." The man said, I had never seen him before, he looked new. New person for Serina to drive crazy.

But whom the fuck still says chastised?

"Okay shitface chastise this." I flipped him the bird. He looked like he wanted to kill me as he grabbed his gun and CHARGED. Oh so his temper is short, got it. Maybe screwing with him was another one of my questionable ideas.

But before the tempered man could shoot me in the face Lorenzo had him against the wall, holding him in place effortlessly. "Don't fucking touch her. Calm yourself, Take a walk." Lorenzo growled to the man, who looked at me dead eyed. He pushed Lorenzo off him and trudged back down the hallway furiously.
Some of the other men following him.

"Do you have to piss off every person you meet?" Lorenzo growled at me, and I brought my gaze to the ground.

"Yes" I whispered sarcastically.

He rubbed his jaw, as he looked me over. He said the name of one of the remaining guards and the man stepped forward. "Change of plans." Lorenzo's said as he looked down at his watch.

"She's coming with me, I can't trust her here alone." Lorenzo said as he stared at me, watching me. Watching my face light up with curiosity.

I wanted to tell him I was very trustworthy—but I guess that's not very true.

"You are going to bring the girl?" The man repeated

I wasn't a girl, I was a Bomb.

"The prisoner" The man corrected himself as he looked to Lorenzo, and then towards me. He looked almost appalled.

Was I really that bad? yeash

"I didn't fucking stutter." The boom In Lorenzo's words echoed around the hall, like an arrow in a quiver it was precise.

Lorenzo turned back to me and I studied his eyes, trying to get something out of him. Anything. But all I saw was the grey barriers that looked like razors edges that sliced my gaze.

Just by looking at his eyes I could tell he was dangerous. Anyone could see the power he held. One glance and you would know he was a bad man—a killer.

But not just a Killer, I don't think that's all he is. I think that's what he wants people to think he is. But I see those walls slip every so often, I can see the things that No one else can.

Wow that makes me sound fucking mental.

"Right. sir." The frightened man nodded. Before he grabbed out his phone and started typing, as he ordered the remaining men to follow him.

Leaving me and Lorenzo to fester In the heat.

"Where?" My question skipped off my lips, but it wasn't really a question because I knew already that he wasn't going to answer it.

"Do you want to know what hell is like?" He said, and I froze. he said that when we met, the memory twisting in my head like I'd put my head in a blender.

His eyes gaged mine for a reaction, that's what this sick fuck wanted. That's what he liked about me. That I always reacted to what he did.

But I didn't need him to show me hell. Because I already knew that his eyes were it.

So I lifted my gaze from the floor to him, his now icy peepers asking for me to respond in some way.

But if he wanted a reaction well then he will have to try harder.

Shaking my head I stepped to him till my lips brushed an inch from his. He didn't move, he didn't touch me. He didn't have to, he air around us was telling enough.

"Hell is all but empty now" I whispered.

As I back away from his lips and walked past him, not knowing where I was going—but that didn't stop me.

I need to regulate my schedule because my sleep routine is quaking. But it's summer and 2:30 am...so am I really gonna check myself?

No

Because I'm a night person, I do lots of Shit at night.

Anywayz so—WHERE TF ARE THEY GOING?

What lies ahead for them? Don't know? Cause shit me neither.

byeee lovers

Xoxo- AbigalKnightly

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

77.1K 2K 30
"Now I know why they call you the devil" "I told you I was anything but good Angel" - Two people that could have lost their lives find each other. An...
21.4K 586 30
...And if Hell feels like Heaven you didn't change the Devil. But he changed You! ____________________________________ Camilla's life was never easy...
269K 2.5K 52
"I wanted what I wanted, fuck everything else. And what I wanted was her. Anaís Semaya." "Out of all the stars in the galaxy, you're by far the most...
473K 11.5K 67
Ever had your world revolve around a man? ✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️ "Get off me" I furrow my brows "wha..." "Get off me damnit!" He yelled I qu...