"I'll just have to find out m...

Door Thatsnotgaybro

(This book is old and has old writing, i think this was made by seventh grade me so yikes my guy, but thank y... Meer

Bakugou starts it all.
The Night Before.
The Mall Date?(pt.1)
The Mall Date? (pt.2)
Kirishima catches feelings.
Sleepover pt.1
Sleepover (pt.2)
Sleepover pt. 3 (Woods Addition)
Mina.
Word Gets Out.
The Cultural Festival (part. 1) (I need to stop breaking chapters into parts)
The Cultural Festival Arrives!
The Arcade Date!
The Big Question.
The Party.
What Happened After?

Mina. Still.

10.1K 365 141
Door Thatsnotgaybro

{Mina's POV}
You: Hello?? Anyone there???

Of course he doesn't answer, but he needs to hear this!! His best friend has a crush on his rival! How could I not tell him?! Bakugou Litterally has the same exact personality as an expired fruit cup, I swear it. AND- Oh wait, he responded.

KingOfExplosions: What the fuck

KingOfExplosions: Why are you harassing me

You: bitch, no I'm not. Now, will you stop acting like that and listen.

KingOfExplosions: Fine, but make is snappy. I don't have all night.

You: Kiri has a crush on someone! Ah! :D

KingOfExplosions: That's it?

You: No! He has a crush on someone you absolutely despise!

KingOfExplosions: I-

KingOfExplosions: Deku. It's him, isn't it?

You: Yup! So... what do you plan on doing with this information.

KingOfExplosions: Something.

You: That's scary.

KingOfExplosions: Shut up, pinky.

-KingOfExplosions has gone offline-

Oh shit. Maybe that was the wrong idea. Now what is he gonna do?!

I hope he's not gonna do anything to hurt the two...

Oh well, I guess we're just gonna need to find out?

I mean, he told everyone that Hagakure had a crush on Ojiro when I told him. But They ended up together. So... Maybe it'll happen with Deku and Kiri.
______________________________________

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

100K 1.5K 27
Izuku Midoriya is a boy that has gone through hell and back. He was bullied for not having a quirk all through middle school by his "best friend" Kat...
154K 4K 25
Welcome to my first story! Read if you want! Probably a lot of mistakes!This is a no quirks au, so UA is a normal school. Izuku Midoriya was a huge n...
19.9K 814 14
Kirishima x Bakugo As Bakugo was finishing his last day under house arrest, Kirishima comes to him telling him that Mina is dragging them along to he...
291K 9.8K 26
Izuku Midoriya was in an accident in middle school that made him go deaf. He gave up on his hopes of becoming a hero and ended up moving schools. 6 y...