The Maintainers TikTok Tag

By radicalslinky

This is where the background information and guidelines are for the TikTok tag the maintainers. Everything yo... More

Tag Background and Guidelines

3.1K 118 39
By radicalslinky

This is the background information for The Maintainers tag on TikTok. I know there is a lot to read but everything you need to know about the tag is in here. Please for the LOVE of everything good and pure, don't skim this. I am so, so tired of repeating myself. If something isn't listed like requirements for a certain A N Y T H I N G that means it's open.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The entire universe as we know it is broken up into components. Components are everything that makes up the universe physically, spiritually, mentally, etc. The components require a being to maintain it to keep the universe & humanity running smoothly. The Maintainers are gods, goddesses, and other deities that maintain a certain component of humanity and the universe. (Slots to be a maintainer are closed and will stay closed.)

Seren & Ketirah were the first two maintainers that were created at the start of the universe, both created by Kronos (he's not their father) after the Bureau of Timeflow couldn't repay a debt. Seren is the Goddess of Human Timelines. She maintains the timelines of human lives. Her twin sister Ketirah is the Goddess of Collection and Bargains. She maintains the collection of the recently dead and she oversees bargains, deals and she collects the person too.

Both sisters realized that they couldn't maintain the entire universe by themselves. Slowly but surely other maintainers from all walks of life began to appear and pick up the loose end that the sisters couldn't.

To continue to lighten the load, head Maintainers have apprentices to help them carry out tasks and other functions that the head maintainer can't always get to. The apprentice can work under the maintainer doing a more specific task that the head maintainer can't always get to. Like a subcategory of the head maintainers component.

Seren, Ketirah and the rest of the maintainers live in the Afterlife. (Heaven) A big city where people who have recently died go to live. This is where all of the maintainers and apprentices work. There is also the Underground (Hell) where some people who have recently died go to live. The Underground is also a big city that isn't as pleasant as the Afterlife. A few maintainers work there and travel in between the Afterlife and the Underground. Afterlifers are people who have recently died and live in the afterlife. They can interact with Maintainers and Apprentices alike.

Guidelines for the Tiktok tag:

1. The tag is #themaintainers

2. There is no age limit, so keep it slightly clean.

3. Maintainer slots are permanently closed but Apprentices and Afterlifers are permanently open.

4. Your account MUST be public for me, other maintainers, apprentices, and afterlifers to duet/react/etc.

5. YOU DO NOT NEED TO ASK PERMISSION TO MAKE AN APPRENTICE. JUST GO FOR IT.

6. I have no specific requirements for how you make your apprentice.

7. I have no specific requirements for how you make your afterlifer.

8. Please make only one apprentice for one maintainer. Don't share apprentices between maintainers

9. Do not make any new maintainers. I have already released the list of maintainers and if I see one, I will ask you to either turn it into an apprentice or take it down.

10. Duets between Afterlifers, Apprentices, and Maintainers are highly encouraged. I have big and small creators alike who are a part of this tag. Please, please interact with each other and make cool things. Don't be afraid of them. Also, if you disable your duets, don't get mad that no one is duetting you. That's not my problem.

11. YOU MUST ASK THE MAINTAINER BEFORE MAKING A CHILD OF A MAINTAINER

a. I do have a few maintainers who are minors. So please respect and follow this rule. My other reasons are that it may make the maintainer uncomfortable or it doesn't work within the maintainer's storyline to even have children. So please be courteous and just ask.

12. Please be kind to each other. I created this universe not only for myself but for you all as well. I don't want to have to regulate but if I have to I will.

The official list of maintainers and their tiktok usernames are on my Instagram @radicalslinky

Thank you for creating this universe that I made into a reality.

-Mikayla

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

53M 376K 65
Stay connected to all things Wattpad by adding this story to your library. We will be posting announcements, updates, and much more!
5.1M 45.1K 53
Welcome to The Wattpad HQ Community Happenings story! We are so glad you're part of our global community. This is the place for readers and writers...
234K 7.5K 167
What if a Pokémon Trainer found herself in the world of One Piece? What if she found herself with the Strawhat Pirates? What if she finds herself get...
108K 2.8K 36
wander ; verb to move about without a fixed course , aim or goal . " im just living.." - r'monei