Reincarnated in Naruto?

By Skostjuke

Who would of thought that after death you could reincarnate into a new world, a world of anime. Well I didn't... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18

Chapter 2

3.4K 77 19
By Skostjuke

Selene shot up from her bed in cold sweat snapping her gaze to the window where the light begun to ascend the sky, it was barely even a sunrise. She calmed her breathing before swiping away the cold sweat moving her legs to the floor breathing out a sigh.

"I thought it'll be no problem...but its still frightening." Selene muttered with a slight tremble in her voice and she rose up to her feet. "Today's the academy." She muttered leaving to clean herself up and make breakfast with her unskilled cooking which have rusted these 7 years.

Countless hours later Selene was led to the academy by a Jounin. They spent a few minutes touring around before making it to the halls of the academy. The Jounin knocked at the door and surprisingly for Selene, Iruka opened the door. 'Holy...don't tell me I'll be in the same class as rookie 9?!' Selene thought before Iruka glanced down at her.

"Hello there, my names Iruka Umino, you can call me Iruka-sensei. You must be that new student, come inside." Iruka spoke genuinely with a smile while showing Selene right inside.

Selene walked into the class seeing the full set of kids all looking at her, some of the boys were embarrassed, checking her out or not caring which was only two; Sasuke and Shikamaru. The girls seeing the reaction of the boys felt jealous and sent their glares at her, seeing as Selene was challenging them with her looks, that what they thought, well most except one; Hinata. Selene had joggers with slip on shoes, and a white shirt with an Uzumaki crest on her back. Her hair was let down having a fringe covering half of her right eye, with a bang on her left side reaching her shoulder, the other hairs reached just past her shoulders.

"Everyone listen up, from today onward we'll have a new classmate. Please introduce yourself." Iruka announced before reassuringly placing his hand on Selene's shoulder smiling. Selene looked around checking the future rookie 9; Sakura, Ino, Kiba, Hinata, Shikamaru, Choji, Shino, Naruto and finally Sasuke.

"Uzumaki...Selene Uzumaki." Selene announced coolly looking round seeing everyone shocked out of their minds, they all looked over at Naruto who had his mouth agape staring at Selene with widened eyes.

"Um, okay anyone have any questions?" Iruka asked making dozens hands to shoot up. Naruto being Naruto shot up from his seat slamming his hand onto the table and pointing his free hand at Selene with a finger. "M-My names-my names Naruto Uzumaki! A-Are we related?! Cause you're an U-Uzumaki too!" Naruto yelled out loudly making everyone show him a glare while Selene just stared at him nonchalantly.

"Close relatives? I doubt that, maybe distant relatives." Selene muttered nonchalantly making Naruto blush and plop back into his seat thinking about that. He then continued to dumbly smile and hug himself chanting something inaudible under his breath.

Selene scanned the room before meeting both Sakura and Ino with determined glares aimed at her with their arms rose up high. "Blondie?" Selene asked making Ino bring her hand to her side and put on determined expression.

"Do you like Sasuke-kun?!" Ino yelled out glaring down at Selene ready for her answer. "Sasuke-kun?" Selene asked dumbly, she knew of Sasuke but it'll be suspicious if she knew him before she met him. All the girls had their eyes wide open with shock while Sasuke glanced at Selene this time narrowing his eyes.

'Thank god she isn't a fan girl.' Sasuke thought examining Selene spotting the malnourished complexion and a skinny frame making him quirk his eyebrow. "You don't know who Sasuke-kun is?!" The girls yelled out simultaneously making Selene flinch away taken aback by that.

She breathed out a sign before hardening her glare upon the girls. "Are you really here to become Kunoichi's? Because from the way it seems to me you're fanning over one boy which has no interest at all in any of you, yet you still persist dumbly...how stupid." Selene spat out shocking the whole class, the boys all grinned at having them shut up for once about Sasuke-kun this, and Sasuke-kun that.

"Say, your hair...how is it this red? Its like a tomato!" Kiba exclaimed making Selene glance at him disinterested. "I was born with it." Selene muttered out. "Okay its enough of questions, Selene pick any free seat you like." Iruka spoke.

"Selene-chan! Selene-chan! Over her, over here!" Naruto yelled out hyper waving his hands around making Selene look at him quirking a small smile at his anticts.

The academy was somewhat okay, for Selene they learnt everything she didn't understand such as history, hand signs, basic academy jutsus. Yet there were stuff such as maths which she was excellent on having been adept in it in her past life. She even knew things the teacher didn't in maths.

Then there was the practical, taijutsu and shurikenjutsu. "Say Selene-chan! Are you a good ninja cuz we can become the greatest duo! Me being the Hokage and you being my right hand, believe it!" Naruto yelled out standing beside Selene who's been listening to Naruto's nonstop blabbering since the start of the academy.

"I guess I'm a pretty average ninja." Selene answered truthfully making Naruto beam and begin exclaiming about being a greatest duo ever, before they were up for shuriken throwing.

"Do you need any guidance Selene?" Iruka asked coming up to Selene. "No thank you, I think I got a pretty good foundation." Selene muttered taking a shuriken in her right hand before releasing it at high speeds towards the target.

Everyone was silent front the loud thud and splitting wood making them glance in the direction of the sound. They were shocked seeing a shuriken not on the target but through the bullseye mark sticking out from the other side. "Say Selene-chan..." Naruto muttered cowering away from her at a display of monstrous power, afraid getting on Selene's bad side.

"Is-Is this your average?" Naruto asked with a nervous smile making Selene glance around seeing shocked and some afraid looks, Iruka was priceless having his jaw agape. "Well...I thought my strength was average before entering the academy, but it seems like its not." Selene muttered seeing everyone's expressions.

After a few more goes in which Iruka instructed Selene on more control and suppress her strength which she followed and begun getting a handle of shuriken's using 2 shuriken's by the end of the session.

Now everyone was getting paired up for taijutsu bout, most of the class where sweating nervously with a terrible chill down their back. They were afraid of whoever going to get paired up against Selene.

"Sensei...I would like to get paired up with Selene." Sasuke spoke coolly taking everyone aback, everyone glanced at him seeing his anticipating and determined expression while looking down at Selene who was standing beside Naruto. A lot of girls showed jealousy looks seeing as Sasuke never has asked anyone for anything before, and here he was asking for a bout from a new girl. 

"You wanna go teme?! I'll hit your light out you baka!" Naruto yelled out bringing his non existing sleeve up with a glare aimed at Sasuke. "You're not a challenge dobe." Sasuke shot back without acknowledging him making Naruto fume. Before he could dash at Sasuke, Selene stopped him in his tracks with a hold of his shoulder.

"Sure, why not...I am curious of this great Sasuke-kun which the girls fond over." Selene spoke genuinely looking in Sasuke's eyes. 'What is this tension?!' Everyone thought seeing both Selene and Sasuke looking each other down unwavering.

"Okay then, on my mark. Mark!" Iruka announced the battle making Sasuke dash at Selene who didn't make any move. When everyone thought Sasuke would win this without a problem, girls chanting for him, boys feeling pity for Selene, the tables turned.

No one couldn't even process of what happened, one second Sasuke had his fist ready to hit Selene the other his down on the ground with his arm locked behind him and Selene stepping on his back. "Is this the great Sasuke Uchiha I'm hearing about?" Selene mocked sarcastically looking around seeing shocked faces.

"You rock Selene-chan! We'll be the greatest duo! Take that teme!" Naruto yelled out snapping Iruka out of his shock. "Selene wins the bout. Have yourself perform the peace treaty sign." Iruka informed.

Selene helped Sasuke get up taking him aback at how strong she was. 'I completely underestimated her based on her complexion...she's truly strong.' Sasuke thought getting lifted to his feet without a problem. "Nice bout Sasuke, but don't come running in without knowing your opponents strengths first." Selene spoke reaching her hand out for the peace treaty, having her index and middle finger extended.

Sasuke was looking down at her hand before looking into her eyes which were nonchalant before she offered a genuine smile making him blush." Y-Yeah...thanks." Sasuke muttered taking a hold of her fingers while avoiding looking at her trying to hide his embarrassment.

When they parted Selene was about to make her way back to Naruto before feeling countless murderous intent aimed at her back, the countless of jealous glares filled with hate. She chucked to herself and went back to Naruto who was jumping around hyper.

The academy ended making Selene breath out a sigh, it was quite exhausting being back in the academy. Plus after their lessons finished the boys crowded her giving her compliments and trying to get her out with them, without saying a word she disappeared with great speed and now she was walking through the town.

'If being a girl means having fanboys, this totally sucks...just being there with them trying to hit on me was so damn annoying and exhausting, plus I'm a freaking guy! Yet if I'm going to live as a girl I'll need to get accustomed to being one...no fuck that, there's no way I'll be-fuck no, there's no fucking way I'll have the repeat of getting my body played with! There's no way I'll have sex with a guy! Disgusting!' Selene thought angered before looking around seeing the civilians all backing away from her with fear making her suppress her chakra and killing intent giving them an apologetic smile.

"Selene-chan! Selene-chan!" Came the yelling of one knucklehead ninja making Selene turn around seeing Naruto running up to her waving with a bright smile. He run up to her and grasped her wrist before pulling her with him. "Naruto no!" "Don't worry Selene-chan, I'll show you around the village we'll be looking after I become the greatest Hokage! Believe it!" Naruto yelled out hyper and loud making Selene chuckle and follow suit.

After hours of running around both Naruto and Selene were sitting down on the fourths Hokage head on the mountain watching the sunset, while that happened Naruto was listing tons of stuff and pointing in different direction showing the village.

"Say Naruto...what do you think of me?" Selene asked out of nowhere with a distant look making Naruto stop his rumbling and glance at her. "Hmm?" Naruto hummed questioningly before shooting up to his feet and waving his arms around while listing things.

"You're my friend, my distant relative Selene-chan! You're my something special, something I'll protect! You're beautiful and strong, and a proper ninja! You're very special to me, you're my-you're my very first friend!" Naruto yelled out confident and a shimmering bright smile making Selene glance at him before chuckling returning her look into the distance.

"Yeah right..." Selene muttered nonchalantly. Selene believed that no one will ever love her romantically, having true love. She always found it hard to understand as she never experienced it. She didn't think of her as beautiful or strong, just an average person. And now that she's in Naruto world nothing changed. In her previous life she saw countless romantic anime and movies seeing those scenes of meeting the one, but for her its just a joke. As she never experienced it she didn't believe there was such a thing. People just want an attractive partner, the one they could live out their life, which meant wealth and attractiveness.

"You better believe it! Cuz its true Selene-chan! I love you truly, but don't get it wrong, my love is with Sakura-chan...I love you as a friend and a relative so don't put yourself down! Believe it!" Naruto yelled out making Selene sigh. "Okay...I'll try."

The next day was exhausting due to boys being more pushy and girl being unnerving with their complaints and jealousy. "Okay that's enough!" Selene yelled out empowering her voice with her chakra making the boys bodies to tremble before they collapse to their knees shocking them.

"Are you trying to become shinobi or are you here just to get a girl?! Because you can get that outside the academy and don't waste someone else's time trying to become someone in their life! Now leave me the hell alone before I'll force you to!" Selene yelled at the trembling boys in front of her before she span on her hills having her hair flip in the air and walk off seeming cool and badass accidentally making the boys stare with starry eyes.

She round a corner before catching sight of a group of girls and saw they noticed her. "Uzumaki get over here!" One of the girls yelled out. "Hell no..." Selene muttered out and without any much effort Selene spun round on her hills and went back round the corner.

When the girls made around the corner they lost the sight of Selene. "She couldn't of gotten far, everyone as we planned, group A and B separate!" Ino yelled out making the girls nod simultaneously and spread into two groups before running away for their search.

"This is so freaking annoying, why can't they grow up for once...troublesome." Selene spoke watching over the railing on top of the academy roof before hearing a sneeze making her glance over her shoulder. "Seems I'm not the only one here." Selene muttered noticing Shikamaru rubbing his nose after a sneeze laying there cloud gazing and Choji eating his chips besides him.

"Shikamaru, that Selene girl used your famous catch fraze." Choji muttered out happily before eating on his chips looking at Selene with a smile. "Its too troublesome to think about the possibilities." Shikamaru muttered stealing a glance at Selene before looking into the sky.

"So a Nara and Akimichi, pleasure to meet you both." Selene muttered walking up to them. "Names Choji Akimichi, this here is Shikamaru Nara. We're like best buds." Choji spoke genuinely smiling at Selene. "Selene Uzumaki." Selene spoke walking past the both of them to the opposite railing glancing down seeing no pursuers.

"I'll be going now, see ya." Selene announced before vaulting over the railing scaring the living lights out of Shikamaru and Choji making then bolt to the railing and look down seeing Selene walking off casually. "Damn this...it'll be much more troublesome than the previous years." Shikamaru muttered leaning onto the railing and seeing Selene snake around the area avoiding any eyes, away from her pursuers.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.6K 884 26
You know when you die you think your going to go to heaven or hell. And how people who believe in reincarnation are looked at weird. Well.......they...
31.2K 1.3K 15
A thirty something year old woman hops into the Naruto universe and gets reborn as a male Uchiha. He's uncouth, uncaring, and incredibly selfish in h...
5.3K 195 7
When a mother dies the only thing she expects is to see the pearly gates of heaven, but what she didn't expect is being reborn into a TV show she lov...
22.9K 1.7K 10
[Warring States Uchiha!OC] With death comes rebirth. And with rebirth comes Uchiha Isamu, a soul unfortunate enough to find herself in the Warring St...