Stray Souls (NCT FF)

Autorstwa DameReveuse_12

The land far away from the city in year 1994, a girl lived in her apartment along with her Grandma. She was t... Więcej

TRAILER
PERIL 1
PERIL 2
PERIL 3
PERIL 4
PERIL 5
PERIL 6
PERIL 7
PERIL 8
PERIL 9
PERIL 10
PERIL 11
PERIL 12
PERIL 13
PERIL 14
PERIL 15
PERIL 16
PERIL 18
PERIL 19
PERIL 20
PERIL 21
PERIL 22
PERIL 23
PERIL 24
PERIL 25
CONSUMMATION - SEGMENT 1
CONSUMMATION - SEGMENT 2
CONSUMMATION - SEGMENT 3
OST & FACTS
ANNOUCEMENT!!
Please Read and Comment ✌

PERIL 17

423 27 0
Autorstwa DameReveuse_12

"Mina? Why are you suddenly confused?"- Jeno asked. She heavily breaths and looked at all of us.

"What happened?"- she was so confused, didnt she ever remembered about almost picking up a huge fight between those 5 guys?

"You tied us up to your puppet strings. Geez its so painful like what you said"- Renjun hissed. "I did that?!"- she widen her eyes and all of us nod.

"I swear! I dont know that I did that! I feel like someone is controlling me!"- she said.

"Yeah, she was controlled"

All of us immediately looked for someone who just said that. That voice...

The ground shakes and there he goes, the Devil.

"Asking her wont help you with it"

"Did you do that?"- I furiously asked.

"Controlling her actions? Yes but what came out from her mouth is out of my league. Maybe it was one of her memories that is somewhere lurking on her puny little brain."

All of us faced Mina. "N-no it couldnt be!! I dont even know why I even mention those words!! Swear!!"- she suddenly looked terrified.

"Yes. Dolls with memory loss would go berserk if they were controlled. Look at her, I just knew that she came from Stray Souls.....and oh...those....18.....hmpf, I bet you all will be surprised. Especially you, Miss Wizard......and what did I forgot to say......."

"Say it you monster!!"- Taeyong was now preparing his bottle of holy water.

".....did you know that one of you is the missing...."

*POOF!*

"DAMN IT!! WE LOST HIM!!"- Taeyong angrily said as he was keep on stomping hardly the grounds.

"What does he mean? One of us is the missing wha-?"- Chenle

"Devils were surely tricky"- Taeil

"Yeah, its not the first time we encountered him"- Yuta

"True, he was the one who suddenly appears out of nowhere"- Jeno

"And even scared us and Gesielle"- Taeyong

"I dont even have any idea what he meant for one of us is...something"- Johnny

"We really should enter the house of circus so that we can go to his layer as soon as possible"- Jaemin

"Hang on there, we are not yet done talking about Mina"- Renjun

"Yeah, she better start talking!"- Mark

"Mina, do you really have an amesia or your just playing with us?"- Kun

"Kun, what if Mina has no idea? Remember that she looks so clueless?"- Jisung

"How about Gesielle?! You know that we are also looking her Grandma. Quit playing and start talking!"- WinWin

"Shut it please all of you!"- I yelled to catch all of their attention. "Look, I know all of us were having troubles now. But it doesnt mean that we stop walking. Mina, we will talk about it after we see the Devil"- I seriously said as I walked first to the gates of this house. I used my flashlight and see for the switches.

Later on, I spot the switches and I pull the liver down and everything in this house started to activate. "Gesielle, how would we know the way to the Devil's layer? This place is so big"- Jisung

"We need to find a map. Everything in the circus has maps. So we need to look"

We tried to look and look and look, the guys even using their powers to see it faster.

"FOUND IT!!"- Taeil said and he was now pointing the wall near some stairs. "Good, lets see. Here to where we are standing, then after many doors that we should try. We can encounter many obstacles, in the very end....it was a last door which leads a quickiest way to the layer of the Devil. My only adviced is that we need to prepare ourselves. And used your powers ok? I think we might be able to get some dolls that belongs to the doll house. Lets move"- I calmly said as we all walk.

Little did we know that Jeno stepped unto something and the walls suddenly changed its colors and designs and even the floors are moving into different directions. "Oh great, now how can we identify the doors with this?! No single sign that leads a door!"- Johnny blurted.

"We need to find something
together...."- I said but as we took another step...

Many holes suddenly appeared on the floors and even from the ceiling and took the rest of the guys. "GUYS!!!"- I yelled but no use. I faced the others who are with me; Taeyong, Mina, Kun and Jisung.

"GESIELLE!!"

"GESIELLE!!"

"GESIELLE!!"

My eyes widen as I recognized the voices of the other guys from the different angles in this area. "GUYS!!! WHERE ARE YOU???"

"WE'RE FINE!!"

"WE JUST NEED TO MEET ON THE FEW DOORS!!"

"JUST GO STRAIGHT!!"

"YAH, I THINK THIS PLACE HAS TIME LIMITS SO BETTER HURRY"

"REMEMBER THE MAP? EVERY FLOORS HAS A SIGNIFICANT DOOR FOR EXIT THAT HAS A PAINTING OF A SMILING CLOWN WITH TEARS ON ITS EYES!!"

"ROGER!!"

"GESIELLE AND OTHERS, PLEASE FIND THAT DOOR!!"

"AND DONT GET CONFUSED, THE COLOR OF ITS TEARS ARE VIOLET!!"

"GOT IT!! WE'LL MET YOU GUYS THERE!!"- I yelled back. "Lets go, we need a door to find"

While we are walking, we saw a doll from ahead of us. I was going to say something when the doll suddenly runs. "Hey!! Comeback here!!"

"Yah Gesielle, dont chase that!!"- Jisung yelled back but I was keep on following that doll and I see on my peripherals that they followed me. I was keep on running and running until I didnt see that doll anymore, and I found myself fell on the cold floors, man I havent run that fast before. "There you are, geez we might lose the pattern if we go back from the areas we are running to"- Taeyong panted and so as Mina, Kun and Jisung.

"Well what do you know, seems like that doll was kind after all"- Kun suddenly spoke. "What do you mean?"- Jisung asked. "Look..."

"The smiling clown with violet tears"- I stand up and dusted myself. "Lets go inside"- I open the door and it revealed a cinematic-like room. "What is really this place?!"- Mina asked and suddenly the door closes without us knowing and the cinema suddenly played as well. "I think we might know what is all this from that cinema. Lets watch it"- Kun said so we followed him near to that area.

As the video is playing, it showed;

Little children running around and playing with eachother. Same uniforms from both male and female. As soon as the bell rings, a beautiful woman came out calling them.

My eyes widen

"Thats my Grandma!!"- I pointed it out. "Gesielle, look"- Mina said and we continued to look at the cinema.

Right when the children where all lined up, they are all requested to sit down on their chairs. And suddenly, many a few men and women entered the whole classroom and placed machines in every children's chairs. As soon as they are doon, they are asked to wear the goggles. My Grandma then pulled something in her back and press something that it makes all the students to helplessly scream and yelling for help and a few smokes appeared and all the children disappeared. As the smokes were all cleared out, all the children were turned into dolls. A strange man appeared and saying something to those dolls. Suddenly, their eyes glowed grey started to run away like they are chasing something and all of the children in the academy who were turned into dolls are now scattering around the city. Killing people as they eat their souls merciless.

I took a step back and fell on the dirty floors as I felt my tears are falling nonstop. "M-My Grandma, was part of t-this?!"

"IT CANT BE!!!"- I yelled until I let out everything in my heart that pains me the most. Why would my Grandma is part of this and whats her motive?! Why is she doing this with the Founder?!?!?

"Did she ever showed you something before like all of those? Like she was a teacher or a scientist or maybe an inventor?"- Taeyong asked.

"No, she was a farmer ever since my Father was born"

"How about your parents? Does they have any idea about it too?"- Renjun asked

"No. If I asked them anything about monsters or mystical creatures, they only answered me that its all about my imaginations"

"What if they also know? And they hide it from you?"- Jisung suspected

"My parents never told me anything about it, they only told me that they never believed in monsters and mystical creatures. Also, they are even telling me not to stay outside and that at exactly 5pm I would be home as soon as possible"- now that I think about it, I was having doubts about it and even thinking on what if I missed something that I never seen or know before.

"Gesielle, we need to get outta here"- Taeyong gently pulled me up to stand up.

"You guys cant go faster if you keep on staying here after the ol' flashback"

*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Ok ok we need to know why her Grandma was involved and so as the other persons that they encountered...ok next!

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

339K 24.7K 73
"You should be careful, love. If I can find out about you, so can they." "I'm sorry, but I don't take advices from c*** s****." "Why don't you come s...
41.7K 1K 37
。Start: October.10.18 。Finish: February.12.19 *COVER MADE BY ME!!* *Highest Ranked #1 for nct18 on August.26.19 *Highest Ranked #3 for nct18 on Octob...
236 15 3
As the only child of a career politician, Taehyung had grown up under a microscope. Now, his father was the President, and he was starting college, a...
7.6K 369 30
𝙂𝙚𝙣𝙧𝙚: 𝑌𝑜𝑢𝑡𝘩, 𝐷𝑟𝑎𝑚𝑎, 𝑅𝑜𝑚𝑎𝑛𝑐𝑒 𝙎𝙩𝙖𝙧𝙩𝙚𝙙: 𝟣𝟣 SEPTEMBER 𝟤𝟢19 𝙀𝙣𝙙𝙚𝙙: 25 JANUARY 2021 𝙎𝙩𝙖𝙩𝙪𝙨: COMPLETED Fans...