TRIGGERED

By Crape123

"Go figure You were the trigger You brought me to an obstructed view When you knew the picture was bigger Who... More

00
01
02
03
04
05
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32

06

5K 223 123
By Crape123

1 year Later

Ken ands Mercedes had just came back from Maimi they had a ball, Mercedes had invited Amara but it seems like Amara always had something to do.

They spent 8 months in maimi. Cedes was still single but she was moving on from Santana. She was happy as she can be.

"Cedes you wanna go to this party Tommy Throwing you know today his birthday. His parties be lit asf. Plus it's Icy Girl Summer so you know all the Tillys going to be their." Ken said.

Mercedes took a piece of her Crab leg she got from seafood junction She dripped it in the butter, and put it in her mouth.

"Yeah, We can go as long as you don't start drinking, ion got time for do to much Ken." Ken stole a crab leg off her plate. Mercedes ended up giving him the whole plate. She didn't like nobody touching her food, it was mad germs to her. Ken mugged her.

"Bitch why you do that, you acting like I got a disease or sum shit, yo OCD is bad you is a real Germophobic." Mercedes rolled her eyes, she got up and washed her hands repeatedly until she felt they was clean.

She took out her purse and put some hand sanitizer on. "Ken are you ready to leave, the party start like in 5 hours and I need my beauty rest we just came back I'm jet legged." Ken nodded his had. They had both left seafood junction, and went to ken apartment.
—————
"Cedes get up we gotta go the party started a hour ago." Mercedes got up got in the shower, brushed her teeth. She put on a red and white striped shirt, with some white pants with rips in them, she paired her outfit with some Red Saint Laurent heels, and her YSL Purse.

She left out the guest bathroom, she seen ken with all black on. "You ready?" She nodded her head they both left out of ken apartment and got in his car. Mercedes connected to his Bluetooth and started playing her music.

They had played SBG KEMO: Heavy Steppers. About 30 minutes later They pulled up at the party. Mercedes noticed that it was a regular party so she didn't understand why people was hyping It up.

They went into the party it had a vip section where everybody was smoking at. Mercedes instantly wanted to remove her self from the party.

Everybody was turned up. But Mercedes she didnt know how to feel putting her self back into Santana crew.

She seen Amara she ran up to her and hugged her so hard she missed her bestie. "Bestie I missed you so much I really wanted you to come to Miami with us."

They let each other go. Amara gave her a fake smile, but Mercedes didn't realize that she really missed her. That was literally her ride or die.

"I know I really wanted to come but my dude wouldn't let me go."

Mercedes understood where Amara was coming from, when she was with Santana he would want her to be under him 24/7.

"Its cool, I understand you want a drink I'll go get you one?" Amara nodded her head. Mercedes walked away from her friend she went into the kitchen and got some drinks.

After walking out with the drinks in her hands she went around looking for Amara she was also looking for ken.

Everything in Mercedes went in slow motion at what she was seeing. She looked down and seen the drinks dropping out her hand.

She couldn't believe what she was seeing. Amara and Santana all on each other kissing each other. Seeing this messed up her head.

Ken seen everything falling out cedes hands. He rushed up to her shaking trying outta her stare.

He noticed she was looking at something. He turned around and seen Amara and Santana.

Mercedes finally got outta her. Stare she had to calm herself down for having a panick attack.

She seen Ken over there arguing with them, Mercedes walked over there to them.

She instantly hid all her hurt and put on her bad bitch face.

"Amara you a bomb ass bitch, I knew it was some weird shit about you, how could you do this to Cedes, you know I should really beat your ass." Ken had expressed.

Mercedes tapped ken shoulder "girl thank god you here you see this shit." Cedes nodded her head trying to hide the hurt she was feeling.

Santana looked at her shocked of how good she looked, he ain't never seen Mercedes in so much designer she was always the type of girl who liked target or Forever21 kinda girl.

"Ken its cool can we just leave I have things todo in the AM." Ken looked at her like she was a dumb bitch off the street.

"Awl hell naw Mercedes I know you ain't calm." Ken had pressed Mercedes to start treating the fuck outta Tana and Amara.

She didn't even feel the tears that was coming down her eyes. She turned around and walked out the party.

Ken looked at them disgusted. Santana walked away trying to find Mercedes.

Meanwhile Mercedes walked outside trying to chance her breath she wanted to fight so bad but she was too hurt to do so.

"Aye Mercedes!" Santana said. She looked at him and punched him. "Really Santana after everything you go for her! You real foul for that I hate you!"

Mercedes hit him in the chest so hard he kinda flew back. He didn't know Cedes had that much power in her fist. "Mercedes clam down you gon give your self a asthma attack."

Mercedes had asthma bad it was all types of shit wrong with her. Mercedes seen the same red car, that she seen a couple months ago when she went to get her shit from the apartment.

Everything started coming back to her, the light blue shoes the iPhone with a case that had an A on it. Mercedes was just to dumb to realize.

"How long yall been messing around?" Mercedes asked in a whisper. Santana looked at her, "about 9 months now. Look cedes I ain't mean to hurt you or nun like that but yo ass was tripping.

Amara had came out the house with ken right behind her pushing her. When amara got down the stairs. Mercedes seen her all the anger started rising back up.

Amara ran to her car scared that ken was going to fight her. Mercedes seen her running to the car she took out her knife and ran to Amara's car.

"Bitch imma kill you!" Mercedes almost had Amara but amara was to quick and jumped in the car. Mercedes started keying her car with the keys amara had dropped.

Ken seen Mercedes, he picked up a brick and threw it in the back of the car window.

Mercedes opened the back door. And started beating Amara ass. She got out the back and opened the front door.

Cedes dragged Amara out the car all the way into the street. Santana was trying to get a hold of Mercedes but he kept getting punched in the face by Mercedes.

Cedes was fighting two people at once. She was not for the bullshit.

Ken seen some of Amara's smoking buddies they all used to smoke with running up trying to fight Mercedes.

Ken jumped in his car and knocked one of the bitches over. Another 0ne of the girls ran and grabbed a whole of Ken's side mirrors.

Ken started going in circles on that hoe trying to get her off the car. Police sirens started to get closer, who all was fighting didnt care that was fighting like it was the hunger games.

The whole block was fighting at this point. Santana seen some dudes tryna fight Mercedes, he wasn't letting that happen.

He dropped his Remy bottle and pulled up his pants. One thing lead to the next and he started swinging on every bitch and nigga.

Everybody started running when they seen the police. Santana stopped swinging on the nigga he was fighting and grabbed Mercedes. He wasnt finna go to jail again that was not in the plan.

Him and Mercedes jumped in his car. He sped off.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

468K 12.3K 43
Just read😌
392K 16.6K 36
"Everyone gets mad at hustlers, especially if you're on the victim side of the hustle."
27.4K 2.3K 53
21 and ready for law school -- Aisha's eyes are finally opening to see the true darkness that lies inside herself and Delontae. What will she do abou...
22.2K 698 31
"πΉπ“Šπ’Έπ“€π’Ύπ“ƒπ‘” π’Ήπ’Ύπ“‡π“‰π“Ž π“ˆπ“π“Šπ“‰ " 𝑽𝒐𝒏 π’ˆπ’“π’π’‚π’π’†π’… 𝒂𝒔 𝒉𝒆 π’‡π’Šπ’π’π’†π’… π’Žπ’† 𝒖𝒑 π’˜π’Šπ’•π’‰ π’‰π’Šπ’” π’˜π’‚π’“π’Ž π’”π’†π’Žπ’†π’, π’π’†π’‚π’—π’Šπ’π’ˆ π’Žπ’š...