"Wynonna Earp" Our series?!

By childofwayhaught

" What? Where are you going?! " " Home. " Just before Wynonna can get very far, she freezes. Waverly too. Inf... More

1
How'd we get here??
Purgatory

Purgatory (part 2)

101 6 1
By childofwayhaught

Bold: script
Normal: present audience
Italics: thoughts from a group of people.
______________________________________

Disclaimer: i don't own "Wynonna Earp" or any characters except ___.
Dont expect you to love this seeing as there arent any others like this but im bored so, ta-dah. Enjoy.
X_x_X_x__X_x_X_x_X_x_X_x_X_x_X_x_

[BACK IN TOWN WITH WAVERLY AND WYNONNA]

WAVERLY (waving her arms as she speaks while she and wynonna walk): What are you doing in town? I mean, besides my boyfriend?

WYNONNA: I wasn't gonna "do" anyone, least of all that man-child. I'm trying to find out what happened to Curtis. Oh, and you can do better.

"Ha! I can bring a cow down to it's knees in 8 seconds flat! Who else can do that?" Champ exclaims.

Wynonna gives Waverly an unimpressed look. Few people just ignorebthe comment, while a few others chuckle.

WAVERLY: Small town, limited dating options. 

"What what?" Champ asks, looking confused.

WYNONNA: Yeah. I remember. 

WAVERLY: Hey! God! 

WYNONNA: Ow! What? 

Mamy chuckle.

WAYVERLY: It's been three years. God! Come here! You couldn't tell me you were coming?

WYNONNA: I wasn't. Then, Uncle Curtis sent me an email.

WAYVERLY: What? What did it say?

WYNONNA: "They've caught up with me. "

Everyone is even quieter now, and look to each other.

WABERLY: I knew it wasn't a stroke. It's starting again, isn't it? We need that gun.

"Okay, no offense to you too, be if that conversation was taken out of context... youd be in trouble.."

Wynonna shrugs while waverly stops smiling slightly.

 WYNONNA: OK, I'm not doing this. 

WAYVERLY: Wyatt Earp's gun. - Same one disappeared the night 

WYNONNA: Told you, never talk about it! 

WAVERLY: And I don't! 

WYNONNA: Good!

WAVERLY: Best advice you ever gave me. Well - only advice, really. 

WYNONNA Hey, I was a kid! OK? I couldn't I couldn't look after myself,

people look at each other and nod as they think of the past when wynonna lived in purgatory.

let alone--

WAVERLY: What, your bratty little sister?

"Oof" s could be heard all around.

WYNONNA: You know, it's about the only thing I've ever done right.

 WAYVERLY: Leaving me behind? 

WYNONNA: Yeah, it gave you a chance. 

WAYVERLY: Right Yeah, well, I'm not 6 anymore, OK? Look, I could help. We could fight - this thing, this curse together! 

WYNONNA: Waverly, there is no curse on-- [Wynonna notices someone behind her and hold a knife to his throat. the man doesn't budge much]

"WHOA, Whoa Crazy chick with a knife!!" Champ exclaims as he jumps.

Many people roll their eyes, while many younger kids laugh at is dramatic reaction.

DOLLS: Wynonna Earp? [ CLEARS THROAT]

WYNONNA: If my parole officer's asking, then no.

Lots of teenagers and a few adults stifle their laughter at that comment.

DOLLS: Is there somewhere that we can go talk? We got your call. And I think that this belongs to you. So, you wanna tell me exactly what happened on that bus?

[HOUSE]

WYNONNA: Am I being charged with something? 'Cause, trust me, having to ride the bus is punishment enough.

 DOLLS: A girl is dead Ms. Earp. 

WYNONNA: I had nothing to do with that. 

DOLLS: I know. I spoke to the bus driver. He was scared. He said he heard something that spooked him, and that you and Kiersten were the only ones that fled the bus.

WYNONNA: I'm sorry, I'm, uh--

DOLLS: Drunk?

"Hah!!"

WYNONNA Lost. Are you FBI? I didn't quite recognize the badge.

DOLLS: And you've seen a lot of them given your criminal record.

Many of the older people frown or shake their heads.

WYNONNA: Juvenile record. And that's supposed to be sealed when an offender turns 18, and I'm 26 -- 27.

DOLLS: Happy birthday. By the way. [PLACES BADGE ON TABLE]

WYNONNA: U. S. Marshals, huh? You don't have jurisdiction up here.

DOLLS: Cross-border task force.

WYNONNA: What's with the charcoal star?

People furrow their brows.

DOLLS: Good eye. Denotes the Black Badge Division.

WYNONNA: Is that some kind of covert branch?

DOLLS: We monitor specific activity that has recently flared up in this area.

WYNONA: What kind of activity?

DOLLS:  Unexplainable.

"Okayy" Champ scoffs, when no-oneelse reacts he stay quiet.

 WYNONNA: I either need way more or way less of this stuff, I'll tell ya.

 DOLLS: You know what I think, Earp? I think you saw what killed Kiersten.

 WYNONNA: Yeah. Coyote, - a big one. 

DOLLS: Is that the story you're sticking with? Where'd your sister go?

 WYNONNA:You leave her out of this.

Many People smile, they try to hide it but it makes them feel better seeing Wynonna protective of her sister.

DOLLS: I just want to thank her for my coffee.

"Sure," Wynonna says.
People frown at the thought of Deputy Marshaldoing anything to their precious Waverly. She's a good soul. He must not try to corrupt that.

You see, the thing is, Wynonna, our division doesn't really see a lot of survivors, - so any information that you have -

 WYONNA: Yeah, 

DOLLS: on how you outran 

WYNONNA: I got your card. Thanks.

"Oh, Wynonna, do you aleays have to interupted people like that?" Mercedes asks jokingly.

Wynonna groans and goes on to say,
"This is so irritating. This dude needs to leave, leave Waverly alone and get out my hair. He doesn't know what he's going to get himself into!"

Dolls just leans back in his seat and chuckles as if he knows something.

 DOLLS:I'm sure you're getting this all the time, but is it like "Earp" as in --?

 Good ole Wyatt. Yep. He was my great-great-grandfather.

DOLLS:  The greatest gunslinger that ever lived. You a good shot too?

WYNONNA: I don't do guns.

'Yeahh. No good memories with those.' Wynonna thinks.

Couldn't hit a lawman at zero paces. Fortunately.

Nedley and Nicole shift slightly and Nedley clears his throat.

[Waverly walks down the stairs as soon as Dolls leaves.]

WAVERLY: He seems nice. 

WYNONNA: As a swift kick to the box.

WAVERLY: So... your 27th birthday.

WYNONNA: It doesn't mean anything, Waverly.

Waverly gives her a look.

WAVERLY: Oh yeah? Then why do you look so spooked? Huh? 

WYNONNA: Tell Gus I'm taking the truck. 

"Just taking without asking huh?" Gus asks.

Wynonna shrugs while Waverly gives her a look.

WAVERLY: What? Where are you going?! 

WYNONNA (grabs keys, looks back waverly from the door): Home. 

[Wynonna gets out The truck and walks onto the Earp property, up the steps, into her old home.]

[FLAAHBACK]

DAD: "They say Wyatt took down 77 outlaws with this gun.

WILLA: And all those outlaws are resurrecting as revenants coming for us.

DAD: They won't rest until they gain freedom from their earthly prison.

He was part of it??

WAVERLY: You'll stop them, Daddy!

"Aww cute," Nicole looks at waverly, notices some similarities, "that you?"

Waverly blushes "yeah." (AN. Anyone else think of Riley Matthews when dominique plays Waverly??)

WYNONNA: You'll get 'em.

DAD: Willa is the eldest, the next Earp heir destined to inherit Wyatt's abilities. Because the only thing that can put these demons down again is you.

WILLA: You said they can't attack the house!

Willa.

DAD: They figured out how to get - around the bedrock!

WAVERLY: What's happening?

WILLA: I got the gun! There are so many of them!

DAD: There's seven of them!

[Seven shrieking, window breaks and Willa gets pulled out the window]

WYNONNA:Willa!

DAD: No!

WYNONNA: Shotgun won't work. He needs Wyatt's gun.

I won't let them hurt anyone.

DAD: Good. Because the only thing that can put these demons down again is you."

[END FLASHBACK]

Wynonna finds a note in the house, as she walks around, lost in memories. It reads : WELCOME HOME, WYNONNA.

she rushes out the house and back to the truck.]

WYNONNA: Waverly was right. We need that gun.

"Um, who are you talking to??"

And I'm talking to my truck.

Many people chuckle at that.

"Oh"

MALCOLM (on the phone, staying hidden as Wynonna drices away): Good news: she took the bait. She'll fetch it for us.

"Shit balls" Waverly mutters, Nicole tries to hide your chuckle by letting it out in a heavy breath and looks at her out the corner of her eye.

[Scene shows Wynonna packing a shovel and ropes into the back of the truck.]

GUS: Are you gonna ask to borrow my stuff? I noticed you already borrowed all my whiskey. I know Curtis may have stood for all that, but then, he was soft on you.

WYNONNA: He was a good man, and he deserved better than what happened to him. Something took his head, Gus. - Something or someone

GUS: Oh, Wynonna I know who killed him,

WYNONNA: -- and I got a plan.

GUS: -- That's not what I meant. You got that wild look in your eyes. You're manic, paranoid. Probably off your meds, hm? What's next? More demons?

People are very quiet throughoit this scene.

WYNONNA: Yeah, I might be certifiable. Got the paperwork to prove it. But something awful is happening in Purgatory, and it has everything to do with my last name!

GUS: You're not the only Earp in town. Waverly has worked so hard just to get out from under your shadow.

Wynonna looks down at that comment, and Waverly notices.

"Nonna, no. I'm fine. Dont feel bad or guilty. Look at me,hey? Do i look un happy to you??" Waverly says as she puts a hand on Wynonna's shoulder.

"No," Wynonna smiles slughtly, then they continue to watch the scenes unfold along with everyone else.

GUS: I know it's your birthday so

WYNONNA: Don't worry about that.

GUS: Enough for a one-way ticket back to Athens.

WYNONNA: So this is your gift for me?

GUS: And for your sister. I love you, Wynonna but you're as broken as they come.

[Gus makes eye contact with Wynonna one more time before going back into the house, leaving a slightly hurt Wynonna behind.]

Champs lets out a breath and looks around.

[AT THE WELL]

[Wynonna climbs out the well, Dolls stands there waiting for her]

DOLLS:  Hello, Earp. Thirsty?

WYNONNA: No. This old well dried up a long time ago. Much like my tolerance for stalkers. No, really, are you following me?

DOLLS: Happened to be driving by.

WYNONNA: Well, if you wanted a date -

DOLLS: I don't.

WYNONNA: Ouch.

DOLLS: But I might be the one person that can help you.

WYNONNA: Thanks, but I'm more of a make-everything-worse kind of gal.

DOLLS: Gonna get worse. You think the thing that killed Kiersten is just gonna let you live?

WYNONNA:Not if I'm already gone.

DOLLS: Earp, I know what you know.

WYNONNA: OK Well, you don't know me, Deputy. Talk to the locals, they'll tell you.

DOLLS: Yeah, that you're mental, a bad seed.

WYNONNA: Mm-hmm. Aw, you forgot scary good in bed. What do you want from me?!

DOLLS: I need someone that knows the area, its people. I want you to join my squad.

People who know Wynonnas past start laughing

Work for the right side of the law for once.

WYNONNA: You must be desperate.

People start laughing more.

DOLLS: The situation's desperate.

WYNONNA: OK. Well, I don't do authority, alright? These days, I barely do sober.

DOLLS: Then I recruit Waverly.

Waverly smiles excitedly "Yay! That would be awesome," she turns to Dolls. " I have so much to contribute, it will blow your, Mind."

Dolls stares at Waverly, "thats- we'll work through it."

"UH NO. No you will not be helping, we're not bringing you into this." Wynonma says leaning into the conversation. The screen pausing while they talk.

"IM ALREADY IN IT!" Waverly defends.

"Babe, calm down, lets watch this then we can all discuss it later, yeah?" Champ chimes in andbtries to get closer to waverly, though its hard when your in a completely different row.

"Ew," Nicole mutters.

"WE!? nu-uh Chump." Wynonna states.

"Can we just continue? Know what? SHUT UP!" Nedley yells. All goes quiet and the show conitues..

People in town rave about her.

Waverly smiles and looks very proud of herself, " I got a sash,"

Nicole, still lokking at the screen smiles and peaks out the corner of her eye again at Waverly. Shes adorable

WYNONNA: I told you to leave her out of this!

DOLLS: Clearly, I'm talking to the wrong sister.

WYNONNA: Yeah, you're all talking to the wrong sister! They took the good one into the hills. and slaughtered her!

Everyone looks shocked/ heartbroken/ curious or sympathetic. Or a mix of everything at that statement, really.

[Wynonma obviously tells Dolls something he didnt know, if his reaction doesnt make it clear.]

DOLLS: What was her name?

WYNONNA: Willa. I saw what being law did to my father. Whatever you've heard getting deputized's what did him in.

Everyone sits wuietly as they listen.

DOLLS: My bosses consider what's happening here in Purgatory urgent, and they will do whatever it takes to protect their interests.

Raised eyebrows

WYNONNA: Well, good for them.

DOLLS: So, what did you go down an old dried-up well to get, Earp?

WYNONNA: Don't follow me again. Had it up to here with surprises.

People sit, still in silence and look around at each other. They didn't know how to react.

[Dolls taps the car, and then makes his way back to his.]

[FLASHBACK]
Willa!

The sudden scream makes everyone jump.

You can't help! You aren't the heir!

WYNONNA: Shotgun won't work. He needs Wyatt's gun.

DAD:No! No! No! No! No! Argh! Ugh!

WAVERLY: Daddy!

END OF FLASHBACK

WYNONNA: Get ready for awesome, little Cindy.(Wynknna fires the gun and misses by a long shot.)

Champ and his buddies, along with all the Revenants try to stifle their laughter. Some out right laugh. And Wynonna sinks a little in her seat.

OK, maybe if I get a little closer. Shit!

'Whoa, bad luck man' Champ thinks to himself. 'Or, is it good luck? Seeing as the bullet didn't hit her..'

Some people sit there in shock.

(Back at the well a man climbs out)

[In town]
(Wynonna is standing, watching waverly from a distance as she hugs someone.

NEDLEY: The black sheep returns.

WYNONNA: Jesus! Waddle along now, Nedley.

NEDLEY: Sheriff Sheriff Nedley. You keeping your fluffy hindquarters clean or should I frisk you for old times' sakes?

Wouldn't risk it. We both know you're one grope away from a heart attack. Best stick to internet porn and the certainty of dying alone, don't you think?

Many people laugh at that comment.

NEDLEY: Why'd you even come back, Wynonna? Haven't the people who love you suffered enough?

WYNONNA: Probably.
(Wynonna walks away and flips him off. Back at Home, Wynonna is looking for Waverly)

WYNONNA: Waverly? Champ?

Nicole smirks at Wynonna and asks;
" You really dont like him do you?"

Wynonna gives her a look. "What gave it away, Haught?"

(Wynonna cant find waverly,but closes the door and sits on the table.she notices the curtain that doesnt have a window and curiousity gets the best of her.)

WAVERLY: I told you. I'm ready to help.

WYNONNA: What the sweet hell is this?

WAVERLY: That? That's just the basics.

again,people are shocked at what's happening, Waverly is seeming more and more not normal as the episode goes on.

Look. Everything I could find about our family. You know, Wyatt Earp the people he killed. Look.

Dispite this isnt what anyone was expecting from Waverly, Nicole couldn't help but find her excitment adorable.

WYNONNA: You're supposed to be normal, Waverly. - You're supposed to be safe!

WAVERLY: Ow! You know, I scoured every library, every archive in the country, and you know what I never found? A reason why I can't break the curse.

WAVERLY: OK. How about 'cause your scrapbooking habit - has taken a terrible turn?!

- Good one. Oh, my God! Is that Wyatt's gun? You knew where it was this whole time?!

Yeah, I was 12. Panicked, I threw it away. My God, it's beautiful! Ow!

It's old, it doesn't shoot straight, and it's worth enough to buy us both a chrome condo 5000 miles from here.

This is our home, Wynonna. I'll protect it, even if you won't.

- You'll die!

WAVERLY: Not if I have this! Look, we can use it Ow! We can use it
- to kill our enemies!

WYNONNA: "Enemies"? Waverly, the only person this gun ever killed was Daddy! When I shot him!

People intake another breath, and avoid looking at the screen. Its hard for many people, they blamed Wynonna. Thinking she was just an insane child who-- they had it all wrong.

WAVERLY: You were trying to save him.

- Ah?

WAVERLY: It was an accident.

WYNONNA: Yeah. And it ruined my life!

There was incoherent chatter as people feel sorry for what they have done, driving wynonna away the way they did when she was younger was not something they are proud of.

Not gonna let it ruin yours. Pack this shit up. This time, you're coming with me.

WAVERLY: Oh, yeah, run! Always do.

WYNONNA:  I'm serious. I'm taking the 6 a. m. bus with or without you. Right You know, of all the things I've ever wanted to call you you're such a coward. Don't forget fraud. Mercy me. Now is that what I think it is, little lady? Let me guess. Wyatt Earp fan? Came to see the place where he drank? You know what? Let your freak flag fly free. Oh, I am free. Free as a bird, and it's sublime. OK. I ain't seen a Buntline Special in years. May I? You may not. I do reckon I know that gun. Wyatt Earp christened it "Peacemaker. " You a collector? Only of poker chips and hearts. Engraving his own initials? Seems rather gauche. Doc Holliday had it done to celebrate his best friend's 50th kill. Sounds like he was soft on Wyatt. "Peacemaker. " Haha! It's pretty rich. Do you have any idea how many people he killed with that thing? Are you implying Wyatt Earp was a hypocrite? I'm saying crazy runs in the family. My apologies. I did not realize I was speaking with an Earp. Bona fide. Yeah, I just figured you were a prostitute. Prostitutes get paid for it. He was good at killing, so they called him hero. What kind of person wants to be a gunslinger? Wyatt Earp wanted to be a farmer. 30 seconds in the OK Corral, and a gunslinger he was made. Sometimes, life chooses for us. Your outfit's adorable. Ma'am. Gus? Just came to say goodbye. Gus? Gus? Gus! Oh, God! They took Waverly. You'll fix this. He said, "Tomorrow high noon. " You're supposed to be following me! - I called the number on your card 50 times. - I heard and I'm very sorry about Gus. - She's in intensive care, Dolls. - And I assure you, we are monitoring the situation. "Monitoring"? - I need to find who took my sister. - You know who took your sister. Officially, coyotes; and unofficially, demons. You said it. You actually said Yes. They had me committed. They had me sent away! We can find them, Dolls. How? They can blend in. They look just like us. - You won't help my sister? - Wynonna she's already dead. You don't even know where they took her. Sure, I do: where this whole thing began. - There gonna be trouble? - If you don't move. Shorty, I need the best ride in your stable. I got a young black beauty. Packs a real sweet kick. - Guess you missed your bus. - Yeah, kind of over busses. - Hanging in there? - It's terrible! You pricks are worm food now! Aaah One more step and Little Sis takes a short drop into oblivion. You got a name, revenant? Well, back in your great-great-grandpappy's day, I was known as Malcolm Ramaker, entrepreneur. An outlaw. You know, I remember the exact moment in 1866 when Wyatt Earp had me hung for murdering my business partner. Too bad the hangman didn't set the noose very snug. It took 14 long minutes for me to die. - Yeah, and now you're back. - Yes! And not alone! Boys! I know you two. You're - you're local. - Some of us are. You see, when the Earp heir turns 27, those of us killed by the last one, well, we resurrect. A little more demonic than the time before, but, one way or the other, we all end up in Purgatory. - Why'd you kill, Curtis? - To lure you back. Get you to fetch what we needed. - Peacemaker. - Hahaha! Please, get us the gun. Don't do it, they'll kill you! They'll try. Hey! OK. OK. Here goes. Look. Alright? All yours. Take the bike too. John. - OK? - Oh, Lordy, you are the most pathetic heir we have ever had! That's me. Now cut her down! You Welch on a deal; you don't get to ride. - Somebody, shut her up! - Carl, you grab Wynonna. We're gonna have two dead Earps for the price of one. How the hell do you start this thing? Ah! Like this. - Deep breath, baby girl! - What?! Now! Ah! You think you can best me?! I am gonna put you in the ground like it's my job. 'Cause you know what? I'm starting to think it is. True, you may have the one gun that could bring me back to hell, but I'm gonna take your baby sister with me, - you stupid, crazy bitch! - Wanna know how batshit I am? Nobody shoots my family, but me. Oh! You are the heir. Sealed with a lead kiss. - You OK, baby girl? - Yeah. Alright. Oh, Jesus. OK. Carl! - Stupid Carl! - Alright, make this Freaking work?! Ahhh, nuts! What? You brought backup?! - Oh! - Yeah. Hey, you came back for me. Duh! I'm nuts, remember? Come on! Get in! Couldn't get a bigger truck? Nope! - You good? - Yeah. Gus is getting discharged tomorrow. I put fresh flowers in her bedroom. God! What happened to Wyatt Earp to make us deserve this? You're really staying this time, aren't you? That's why they call it a curse. Well, looks like you're not the only one sticking around. Big city, leather loafers: douche. Great butt though. Yep. - Let's talk. - You're serious?! That's a first-degree murder charge of Kiersten Lesko and not to mention, you're also wanted for questioning in an open B&E case. - This is blackmail, you dick! - This is big government. You went up against demons twice and you survived. We want you. - Get in line. - So your first job is simple: identify and eradicate Wyatt Earp's kills. Revenants. My daddy always called them revenants. Before they leave the territory and have the chance to slaughter every man, woman and child in this country. - They can't leave Purgatory. - Oh, wait a minute. Are you telling me the demons are trapped here? - It's classified. - Cute. Dolls, thank you for coming for us. You know, covering us from the trees. It's Deputy Marshal Dolls. Things will go a lot smoother if you follow my lead. I highly doubt that. - And I'm picking my own team! - Got a team Deputy. Welcome to the Black Badge Division. He's actually letting you stay here? Well, it seems that way. You'd be more comfortable in town with your own kind. I reckon I'm the only one of my kind left. Some of the boys are claiming it was you up in the hills who shot Carl, provided cover for the heir. The heir to what? Wynonna is one thing: a disgrace to the Earp name. I'm warning ya, just keep to the outskirts. And miss the reunion? That's not a reunion it's a war party. Yah! - Fuck, fuck yes! - Get over here!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 34.9K 62
π’π“π€π‘π†πˆπ‘π‹ ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
154K 4.1K 79
Stray Kids is on tour! Ella wins a prize at the concert that ends up turning her entire life upside down. She uncovers the dark secrets to K-Pop and...
330K 11.6K 52
𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ Ellie Sloan reunites with her older brother when her hospital merges with his jackson avery x ellie sloan (oc) season six ━ season se...
99.6K 3.1K 77
Alastor X Female Reader You and Alastor have been best friends since you were 5 years old. With Alastor being the famous serial killer of your time...