βœ“ | STARK! ↬ PETER PARKER.

Oleh princelyways

[COMPLETED] [NOT EDITED] who knew that tony stark would be the fatherly type. with all his arrogance and the... Lebih Banyak

π™„π™‰π™π™π™Šπ˜Ώπ™π˜Ύπ™π™„π™Šπ™‰.
π™‹π™π™Šπ™‡π™Šπ™‚π™π™€.
π™Šπ™‰π™€.
π™π™’π™Š.
𝙏𝙃𝙍𝙀𝙀.
π™π™Šπ™π™.
𝙁𝙄𝙑𝙀.
π™Žπ™„π™“.
𝙀𝙄𝙂𝙃𝙏.
𝙉𝙄𝙉𝙀.
𝙏𝙀𝙉.

π™Žπ™€π™‘π™€π™‰.

9.8K 226 162
Oleh princelyways

𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍
'𝐆𝐎𝐓 𝐂𝐀𝐔𝐆𝐇𝐓'

(warnings: angst, sadness, fight scene!)

SOUNDS OF theo's name ring through her ear as she was suddenly in an ambulance, a breathing mask on her mouth and nose.

she looked around, confused. she was just at the top of the washington monument. she pulled the mask off. "where am i?" she asked the nearby medic.

the medic, who was checking her vitals, looked over at her. "miss rogers, are you okay?" she asked her, pulling her stethoscope out and placing it on her chest.

she sat up slowly. "where am i?" she repeated. the medic tried to get her to lay back down but theo wouldn't cooperate. "you're in an ambulance in washington, d.c." she told her.

the medic looked at her. "it looks like you had a panic attack, but you're doing better now." she told her, shaking her head.

"are my friends okay?" she asked as she unbuckled herself as she started to get out.

"miss we are going to take you to a hospital, please remain seated." the medic told her.

theo shook her head. "don't need it, i'm okay." she said. "thank you though." she told her as she jumped out of the ambulance.

"theo!" she heard someone shout. she looked over and saw peter jogging towards her. peter immediately wrapped his arms around the girl, squeezing her like she would disappear right then and there.

she sighed in relief, holding onto him. "god, pete. i'm so glad you're okay." she mumbled, holding onto him.

peter let out a soft laugh, shaking his head. "you're glad i'm okay? theo, you could've died." he told her, rubbing her back gently.

peter then pulled away, looking at the cut on her face that happened when she hit the elevator floor. "i'm sorry i wasn't there." peter said quietly, kissing her forehead.

theo was about to respond when she heard someone else yell her name.

"theo!" she heard her aunt yell. theo let go of peter and ran over, hugging her aunt tightly. "oh my god, theo, are you okay?" she asked, touching the cut on her forehead that was now covered by a bandaid.

theo smiled. "i'm good, i'm tough, don't worry about me." she said as she laughed. theo wipes the tear that was going down her cheek and she pointed to peter. "um, aunt charlie, this is peter." theo said, grabbing peter's hand.

peter smiled, shaking her hand politely. "it's nice to meet you, i wish it wasn't under these circumstances, but yknow." he told her, scratching the back of his neck.

theo's aunt smiled, greeting him. "well, we better get going, i bet you guys are exhausted." charlie said and they said goodbye to peter.

charlie sighed as they walked towards the car.you know when your dad hears about this he's coming straight to queens." she said and got in the car.

the next few days had been mundane for theo. she had been ignoring her father's several calls and texts. she felt bad, of course, but she knew he'd take her back and she wasn't ready for that.

currently, she was following peter. she felt terrible about it, of course, but it was what she was here for. but, if she was being honest, she was just curious as to what he was doing.

she had found out (by listening in on peter and ned's conversation) that peter had found someone who was stealing alien material from her dad's company and making weapons with them.

now theo has a reason to follow him, this had to do with her father's company, so it was her business.

theo watched as he changed into the spider suit in the alleyway and swung away. she put her hood up and used her teleportation power to teleport to various buildings, following him.

"man, it definitely feels good to be using my powers again." she said softly to herself as she quickly ran to the parking garage peter headed towards. with a wave of her hand, theo became invisible to the human eye.

she walked up and behind a car that was near by for extra cover, watching as peter approached a man and shot webs at his hand, effectively sticking it to the car. she used her super hearing to listen to the conversation.

peter sighed under his mask, looking at the man. "look, man, these guys are selling weapons that are crazy dangerous. they can't just be out on the streets. look, if one of them can just cut delmar's bodega in half..." peter trailed, looking at the tall man.

the man is looking at his fingers, sniffing, not amused. however, when peter mentions delmar's, he gains interest. he looked up at peter before speaking. "you know delmar's?" he asked peter, who looked at him.

peter nodded quickly and she could tell peter was smiling under his mask. "yeah, best sandwich in queens." peter said, laughing softly.

the guy shrugged. "sub haven's pretty good." he said, moving his free hand.

peter shrugged. "eh, it's too much bread." he told him.

the man looked at peter. "i like bread." the man countered. theo stifled a laugh at the ridiculous conversation they were having.

peter groaned, getting annoyed. "come on, man, please." peter asked. the man didn't say anything and peter sighed, starting to walk away.

the guy sighed before speaking up. "the other night, you told that dude, 'if you shoot somebody, shoot me.' it's pretty ballsy." the man told peter.

theo smiled at how kindhearted peter was. "i don't want those weapons in this neighborhood. i got a nephew who live here." the guy continued.

peter stopped and turned, walking back towards him. "who are these guys? what can you tell me about the guy with the wings?" peter asked quickly.

the guy shrugged. "other than he's a psychopath dressed like a demon, nothing. i don't know who he is or where he is." he said.

peter leans his forehead on the guy's car and lets out a sigh.

the guy tapped on his car for a second and then spoke. "i do know where he's gonna be." he informed, looking at peter.

peter looked up. "really?" he asked with hope.

the guy nodded. "yeah, this crazy dude i used to work with, he's supposed to be doing a deal with him." he said.

peter laughed. "yes! yes! thank you." peter said and started to walk happily away, giggling.

theo chuckled to herself, loving how excited peter just got.

the guy shook his head. "hey. hey. hey. i didn't tell you where. you don't have a location." he said, making peter walk back.

peter turned around and looked at him, realizing his mistake. "right, of course. yeah, my bad. silly. just..." he said and walked closer.

theo tried to amplify her power to hear better, whilst also scoring forward. she groaned as she stepped in a puddle of god-knows-what.

"yeah. where is it?" peter asked.

"can i give you some advice?"

"hm?"

"you got to get better at this part of the job." the guy said.

peter shook his head. "i don't understand. i'm intimidating." peter demonstrated his "intimidating" pose, crossing his arms. theo giggled quietly.

the man shook his head. "staten island ferry, eleven." the man said. theo wrote it down on her hand and then quickly ran off.

she used her powers to teleport to a building near staten island ferry. she quickly got on. god, how long had it been since theo was on a ferry?

the last time she went, it was with her aunt charlie when she was nine. she remembered the memory fondly.

she looked around and then turned herself invisible once again. she ran down to the cargo deck and saw peter. he had snatched the weapons out of the criminal's hands. "hey, guys. the illegal-weapons-deal-ferry was at 10:30. you missed it." peter said, proud of himself for the snarky comment.

he then disarmed two guys with the spiderweb. who were going to shoot at him. peter ducked from one guy's shocker gauntlet, which got caught in a gate.

two guys get up behind peter, ready to attack. theo hissed to herself, wanting to help. "whoa, whoa, whoa. not so fast." peter said as he threw them both.

theo watched in amazement. "jesus christ." she mumbled. she couldn't do anything, as it would give away herself and her powers.

peter looked at them "are you guys okay? my bad. that was a little hard." peter apologized to them. he then eyed the guy trapped in the gate, who was still struggling to free himself.

"i gotta say the other guy was way better with that thing." peter says confidently. peter watched as the guy tries to reload his weapon. "i'm honestly, i'm shocked." peter said sarcastically.

peter then shoots a web grenade at the guy going to shoot him, attaching the man to the wall with it.

suddenly, fbi agents come out of nowhere and aim at peter. theo gasps as they yell at peter to get on the ground. "fuck." she curses.

a mechanical wing bursts out of the truck, making the agents turn to it. toomes, who theo had learned was the person who was making these weapons, flies toward the deck in his vulture suit. several agents shoot at him.

theo moves to the side of the ship, hoping to not get hit. "get out of the way! get out of the way!" peter yelled at the agents.

toomes fires a high tech weapon, drags a car, and throws it to the agents.

"look out, look out, look out. move, move, move!" peter frantically yelled, pushing the agents out of the way.

theo felt useless. was she really going to let toomes do this? she sighed.

toomes hits peter, causing him to fall into the water. he then shoots some sort of fire blaster at an agent's arm.

theo gasped. "shit shit shit." she mumbled to herself, like she was watching a scary movie to something.

peter shoots his web at one of toomes' henchmen, but misses. he shoots the web at toomes' leg and pulls. toomes hides behind his large metal wings that protected him from the gunfire, then shot at the agents. one blast hits an indoor seating area.

peter weighs toomes with a car attached to his web. dodging a blast, he leaps to the upper deck and shoots some more web. hanging from toomes' suit, peter swings over the water. the flying man fires at peter.

peter shoots his web at toomes' weapon. electricity travels up the strand of web and the weapon is yanked away from vulture. on the deck, it bounces around wildly. peter traps the weapon using lots of spiderweb.

theo runs up to the passenger deck to get a better look, her heart racing faster and faster.

the weapon's laser beam breaks up into multiple rays. the energy blast cuts through the upper seating area, narrowly missing frightened passengers.

"oh my god." theo mumbles. she uses her mind control to try and keep the boat together, but it was too much for her and her head started to hurt.

peter tumbles back and forth on the upper part of the ferry, connecting the ship with strands of web. he dodges flames as he travels down the length of the ferry. peter fires several strands of web and once, and binds them together with another strand. reaching the bow, he crouches on the edge of the roof. he eyes the two leaning halves of the ferry that are crisscrossed with spiderweb.

suddenly, the webs began to snap. "shit!" theo yelled and tried to keep them together with her mind. she felt her nose start to bleed from the pressure on her mind.

water floods the cargo hold, pushing the cars forward. people cling to posts as the stream rushes past them. on the upper level, passengers slide down the floor of the leaning ferry. the gap widens as the web strands continue to snap.

theo uses mind control to pull passengers from sliding while peter hangs between the two sides with his webs, trying to hold it together.

then, the two sides start to move toward each other.

peter lands gently in the seating area and looks around. theo looks at him, but he cannot see her since she is still invisible.

then, theo's dad flies out of no where. "hey spider-man, band practice, was it?" he said.

theo groaned. she was going to get caught.

hovering outside, he holds up one half of the boat. drones arrive and attach themselves to the other half. thrusters propel the two halves of the ferry forward and join them together.

once he is finished, tony flies away and so does peter. theo teleports towards the tall building where peter landed.

tony lands, his metal suit clanking as he does. "previously on peter screws the pooch: i tell you to stay away from this. instead, you hacked a multimillion-dollar suit so you could sneak around behind my back doing the one thing i told you not to do." tony says as he walks towards where peter is perched up.

theo, still watching, chewed on her fingernails anxiously. she knew her dad felt her presence. he always did. he was immune to her powers.

"is everyone okay?" peter asked softly, keeping his eyes trained on the mask in his hands.

"no thanks to you." tony says, annoyance laced through his tone.

peter turns and looks at him, his expression turned mad. "no thanks to me?" he says. angered, peter jumps off the edge and approaches tony.

he points at tony, enraged. "those weapons were out there, and i tried to tell you about it. but you didn't listen. none of this would've happened if you had just listened to me! if you even cared, you'd actually be here." he said harshly.

the iron suit opens, revealing tony inside. he steps down from the suit and marches toward peter, who backs off. theo cursed to herself, now she was definitely going to get caught. she should leave.

"i did listen, kid. who do you think called the fbi, huh? do you know that i was the only one who believed in you? everyone else said i was crazy to recruit a 14-year-old kid." tony said.

"i'm fifteen." peter says quietly.

"no, this is where you zip it, all right? the adult is talking. what if somebody had died tonight? what if my daughter died tonight? different story, right? 'cause that's on you. and if you died, i feel like that's on me. i don't need that on my conscience." he yelled.

peter looked confused. tony sighed. "come out, theo." he said. peter looked around for who he was talking to.

theo paused, hoping he wouldn't know she was there. "cmon kid." tony said again. theo turned visible and peter's face softened.

"t-theo?" peter said, confusion in his voice. it broke theo's heart.

"i told her to watch over you. because i wanted to be right. i wanted her to tell me you were being responsible. but you weren't." he said.

peter's eyes widened and his face went red from anger. "s-so you were only here to watch over me? like a spy? you weren't really being nice to me?" he asked. theo shook her head and walked up to him.

"no, peter it's not-" before she could say anything, he pushed her hands away. "don't touch me." he spat, and theo could swear she would die right there.

tony watched the two, not liking how peter talked to his daughter. but, he decided to ignore it. "theo, go back to the apartment, you're done at midtown tech." tony said seriously.

theo looked at him, tears running down her face. "d-dad-"

"now."

theo sighed, looking at peter. "i... im sorry." she mumbled before teleporting away.

☆☆☆

word count 2659 words

author's note phew :( hope y'all enjoyed!

-emma

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

14.6K 529 22
Tony Stark was known for being a billionaire playboy. What happens when one of his flings happen to be one of his best friends. Saphira Maria Stark...
1.1M 28.7K 14
❝I just wish everyone could... you know, be a hero. Help people.❞ ❝If all people were like you, Peter, you wouldn't be a superhero anymore.❞ [tom ho...
209K 4.2K 27
"sᴏᴍᴇ ᴀʀᴇ ʙᴏʀɴ ɒʀᴇᴀᴛ... sᴏᴍᴇ α΄€α΄„ΚœΙͺᴇᴠᴇ ɒʀᴇᴀᴛɴᴇss... sᴏᴍᴇ Κœα΄€α΄ α΄‡ ɒʀᴇᴀᴛɴᴇss α΄›ΚœΚ€α΄œsα΄› ᴜᴘᴏɴ α΄›Κœα΄‡α΄. sᴏᴍᴇ ʀᴇᴀᴅ α΄α΄€Κ€α΄ α΄‡ΚŸ ΙͺᴍᴀɒΙͺɴᴇs." - Avengers + Bucky and Loki - Gua...
13.4K 367 15
metanoia; (n.) the journey of changing one's mind, heart, self, or way of life "I love you, 3000, Daddy." Tony Stark had lived his best life, his en...