Wanted Housemates | BXB ❤ L...

By crypticfangirl

[Completed] - Louis caught his boyfriend of five years cheating so he kicked him out, realizing only after th... More

Introduction
[1]
[2]
[3]
[4]
[5]
[6]
[7]
[8]
[9]
[10]
[11]
[12]
[13]
[14]
[15]
[16]
[17]
[18]
[19]
[20]
Not a Chapter
[21]
[22]
[23]
[24] - Final Piece
Special Chapter
Thank you!
Extra Chapter!

New Story Alert

7.2K 187 4
By crypticfangirl

Hiiii everyone, to celebrate the 100k reads for Wanted Housemates, I have created a book of random stories about the main characters of the book.

I present you, 'Wanted Stories'.

This is a collection of one shot stories which capture random events of time.

It's just made for a laughs and giggles and also, a few serious chapters to discuss certain issues.

I hope you can support me on this journey, this wouldn't be possible without your never ending love and support.

Much much looove!

Check out the book cover, it's none other than our favorite boy, he deserves the world.

- crypticfangirl

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

102K 4.9K 32
"And he has curly hair." Louis says dreamily, his head resting on his hand. "The brightest green eyes and the cutest dimples. God I just love talking...
36.6K 1K 47
Someone found a letter you wrote me, on the radio And they told the world just how you felt It must have fallen out of a hole in your old brown overc...
100K 4K 35
"You don't have the right anymore to look at him like that, Harry." Liam shakes his head as he watches the curly boy glaring at his ex-boyfriend and...
38.6K 2.1K 13
So @Infinity_Larrie contacted me and asked if we could write a story together and this is the result. The plot of the story was her idea. We took tur...