Kaiserreich: Legacy of the We...

Revenge1213111 tarafından

Based on the Hearts of Iron 4 mod of the same name, the story depicts a world after the victory of the German... Daha Fazla

Forword
Prologue
Chapter 1: Alexander Kerensky
Chapter 2: George V
Chapter 4: Lavr Kornilov

Chapter 3: Oswald Mosley

103 0 0
Revenge1213111 tarafından

January 17th, 1936, Birmingham, Union of Britain

Today is the day.

On the 9th of January 1936, Oswald Mosley, leader of the Maximists, called a meeting of "Totalists" from around the world. The plan was to draft a charter, which outlined totalism as a political ideology, a leftist ideology that advocated a strong central government, organised power, and a high degree of centralisation. The meeting was to be held in Birmingham.

Oswald Mosley, a thin man, with a face as smooth as fine china, slightly blemished by his thin moustache that ran above his lips, thin eyebrows, slightly sunken eyes, and a slightly receding hairline, with slicked back, dense hair on his head, adjusted his tie as he prepared for the meeting.

The room is a large conference room, with a table that stretches several metres across. Placed frequently around the table are chairs upon which the visitors will sit. The head of the table is where Mosley shall sit, given away by the name plate placed on the table. There are a few other prominent names around the table too, all placed near Mosley. Bonito Mussolini, Georges Valois, Lavrentiy Beria, Georges Oltramare, and a few others, had their names engraved on plates, placed before several seats.
Mosley signalled for his helpers to call in their comrades from abroad. As the door was pushed open many people came through. The ever-recognisable faces from Totalists all over the world. Valois and Mussolini took their seats next to Mosley, Beria ad Oltramare a seat apart, the vacancies quickly being filled by minor ministers and translators.

"We are here today because we all have the same ideals." Mosley called out to the table. Many turned and whispered to others, the translators, ensuring everyone was aware of what was happening. Mosley had no deep voice, but one of charisma, a politician to the dying breath, Mosley spoke with an accent of the upper class, one you wouldn't have thought of for a revolutionary. Mosley took a deep breath and looked to the other end of the table. There sat is friend Eric Blair, with a face that had more lines than Mosley, and more hair on top of his head, though a similar moustache, sitting lower on his face than Mosley's. Blair was there to be the one to present the final draft of the document, a skilled writer, Mosley was certain in his choice to have him write.

"Comrades, the revolutions in Britain, France, Italy, and Georgia have been truly glorious. They have created a new country, free of chains, unhinged from the old order." The crowed took a moment, while it was being translated, and after a second of silence gave a hardy shout of agreement.

"Though, the revolution hasn't gone far enough. Syndicalism as it currently stands is too weak ad fragile to keep the state together, to keep the ideal of socialism alive. We are all here today because we believe there is more we can do. We are here because we want nothing but the greatest for our country, that involves the protection of people, a strong state, and for socialism to remain!" Again, stopping for a second, where the room falls all but silent, before the table agrees with hardy roars of agreement.

"There are still those from within our country
who want to bring back the chains of a republic, of the monarchy, or the oppression of foreign rule. We say no to those people, for they are traitors! Traitors to the revolution!" Mosley throws his fist into the air, waiting for the agreement of the table, it came but a second later.

"Anarchists want nothing more than no country, but without a unified and stable country then we are not protected from those who want to destroy is. From St Petersburg, to Berlin, from Ottawa to Algiers, we have enemies on all sides, but we will not back down! The glorious banner of the revolution shall hang high over the Kaiser's palace, over the palace of Edward, the revolution shall reach every corner of the globe!" With the translators seeming to get the message across quicker this time, though maybe it is simply Mosley's tone, the table roars with applause, though Mosley was not done.

"The revolution as it stands is weak, without guidance, it needs a strong hand to be able to reach such heights. This is the ideal, the goal of Totalism, a guiding hand down the right path, a revolution not just in our countries, but a global one. A globe without chains. The new world, a world of revolution, Utopia." Silence falls across the room as Mosley reaches the final pause.

"The Totalist Charter is a message to the world, a message saying to reject the ideas of the reactionary, denouncing all those who stand against a true revolution. A message of fire, a message of blood. Socialism shall lead the world, and we are the ones who shall define it, we shall be liberators, we shall be heroes!" Applause and cheering swept the room as people got out of their chairs and began applauding. The drafting had begun.

Each person got their own opportunity for a contribution, each one wanted their ideals to be included in the final result of their labour. Valois was the first one after Mosley. A gaunt looking man, Valois was clean shaven, short, white hair that is further back on his head, and obvious wrinkles around his mouth, forehead, and light brown, thin eyebrows. He talked about the dangerous of the Anarchiste in his country. He also preached the ideas of Georges Sorel, who hated the idea of the bourgeoisie democracy, as well as support for the Bolsheviks in Russia, who Valois believed would revolt any day now. Eric Blair looking up from his notes and writings for very brief seconds, before he would note down another part of Valois' speech. His hand moving so quickly it seemed like the notes would be messy and impossible to read.

Mussolini went next. Wearing a white with red tie, which he adjusted before starting. The top of his head bold, with hair only present on the back of his head, a tanned face, with prominent nose and sunken eyes. He began discussing his party, the Unione Nazionalista. He discusses why the situation in Italy is unacceptable, and how a strong and unified Italy would do nothing but help the revolution. He also showed the growing popularity of his party in the Socialist Republic of Italy and shows that it is proof that nationalism isn't an idea to just be used by the reactionaries, and that it can greatly help the idea of Totalism gain more traction amongst the public.

Beria is the next to go. A shorter man, the top of his head bold, and hair extending from the tops of his ears to the back of his head, Beria adjusted his pince-nez, which sat below his prominent brown eyebrows. He discussed the importance of aid to Georgia. Being surrounded by major powers makes Georgia's place in the world fragile. The German aligned Don-Kuban Union to the north, the chances of Ottoman aggression through Armenia and into Georgia, and the likely want of some Russians, especially the ones within Georgia, for the conquest and subjugation of the small country. He states that though membership within the 3rd Internationale would benefit Georgia; he wishes to keep neutrality in an attempt to avoid foreign threats.

The final major speaker stepped forth. Oltramare, the only major participant not from a syndicalist nation. He advocated for the end of Swiss neutrality, the release of Haute-Savoie to the commune of France, as well as discussion over the future of Romandie. He wanted Switzerland to be the closest ally to France and create a Helvetic Commune in the mountains.

The rest of the day continued with the creation of the Totalist Charter, all written by Eric Blair. Debate and discussion erupted at several points throughout the day. The men often disagreeing, and arguing on the exact wording of the Charter, but it is clear that Mosley is the leader of the Charter. He would take charge of discussions, control and stop arguments, and was the greatest contributor to the charter. By the end of the day Mosley dismissed all except Blair.

"How many days can you finish this in?" He asks taking a seat next to Blair and looking down at his notes.

"I think I can finish writing the Charter during the night." Blair responds, placing his pen back into the inkwell near him, then looking up to meet Mosley's eyes.

"it would be good to publish shortly, if you can finish it tonight, I can publish it when you are done. Send the finished charter to me and I will have it published within the hour." Mosley said, as he started helping Blair clean up the numerous papers scattered around the desk. "if you would like I can even write it on the typewriter when you finish."

"I will get that done myself but thank you Oswald." Blair responded, picking up the stack of papers, as well as the ink and pen, placing it all in his arms.

"I'm sure you will Eric, have a nice night." Mosley said as Blair moved towards the large door.

"You too Oswald." He responded, before waling out and closing the door.

Mosley remained in the room for a while longer. He contemplated his plans again. This charter was his first step towards his ultimate victory. "There is so many I will anger with this." He thought out loud. "Though I know it will inspire many. We do what we do to try and create glory for the Union. Some may disagree, some may refuse, but nobody will stand in the way of my plans." He places his hand on the table in front of him. "Nobody." Mosley then stands up and walks out of the room.
By midnight there was a knock-on Mosley's door. A shorter woman, in a worker's dress, handing Mosley a few pages of documents.
"Here you are comrade Mosley." The woman says as she hands the papers to Mosley. "Comrade Blair asked me to give these to you."
"Thank you, comrade." Mosley responded. "Have a good night." The woman ran off into the night as Mosley eyed the papers in his hand. "So, it begins."

Within the hour Mosley had published the Totalist Charter, just as he promised Blair he would. By the morning, news had reached every part of the globe that the Totalist Charter had been published, placing Mosley at the forefront of the political stage. "The Father of Totalism," became Mosley's nickname. There where many around the world who were disgusted by Mosley's ideas, but some were, as he planned, inspired.

"Let's hope the people reject this madness"

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

67.7K 6.6K 60
" The darkness closed in around him, like a shroud of silence. Veeranshu's eyes fluttered open, and he was met with an unfamiliar ceiling. Groggily...
76.3K 2.6K 65
𝑨𝒏 𝒂𝒖𝒕𝒉𝒐𝒓 𝒘𝒉𝒐 𝒇𝒊𝒏𝒅𝒔 𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒔𝒆𝒍𝒇 𝒊𝒏 𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒐𝒘𝒏 𝒄𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏. 𝘙𝘦𝘯𝘦𝘦, 𝘢 𝘵𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘺-𝘧𝘪𝘷𝘦 𝘺𝘦𝘢𝘳 𝘰𝘭𝘥 𝘴𝘦𝘭𝘧...
2.9M 109K 60
They say her voice was once bewitching to all who heard it. She was like a siren luring sailors to their deaths on quiet nights... Those are just rum...
13.1K 929 61
Just like how two shores of sea can never meet, they can never meet too, might be physically but never mentally. The other shore is too far to even t...