Kaiserreich: Legacy of the We...

By Revenge1213111

Based on the Hearts of Iron 4 mod of the same name, the story depicts a world after the victory of the German... More

Prologue
Chapter 1: Alexander Kerensky
Chapter 2: George V
Chapter 3: Oswald Mosley
Chapter 4: Lavr Kornilov

Forword

174 0 0
By Revenge1213111

The following is a written recreation of the events of the popular mod, for the video game Hearts of Iron 4, called Kaiserreich. The mod does not have any copywrite, and so the following is not copywrite infringement, it is simply my personal retelling of a set of possible events. I highly recommend you go and look into, or possibly play Kaiserreich, if you haven't already, as it is something I thoroughly enjoy, and is a good alternate history scenario for fans of strategy games. This is supposed to serve as an introduction for people who aren't fans of the game and want an alternate history story.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6M 471K 95
Sitting on the bed, I was waiting for my husband to arrive. It was our wedding Night. I rolled my toes as the visuals of him slowly touching my cheek...
Erica By Sam

Historical Fiction

2.9M 109K 60
They say her voice was once bewitching to all who heard it. She was like a siren luring sailors to their deaths on quiet nights... Those are just rum...
18.7K 1.4K 37
Disclaimer: this is a work of fiction. Every characters (beside my OCs) belongs to Maharishi Ved Vyas. "RAGHUKUL REET SADA CHALI AAYI, PRAN JAYE PAR...
77.2K 2.6K 66
𝑨𝒏 𝒂𝒖𝒕𝒉𝒐𝒓 π’˜π’‰π’ π’‡π’Šπ’π’…π’” 𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒔𝒆𝒍𝒇 π’Šπ’ 𝒉𝒆𝒓 π’π’˜π’ π’„π’“π’†π’‚π’•π’Šπ’π’. π˜™π˜¦π˜―π˜¦π˜¦, 𝘒 𝘡𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘡𝘺-𝘧π˜ͺ𝘷𝘦 𝘺𝘦𝘒𝘳 𝘰𝘭π˜₯ 𝘴𝘦𝘭𝘧...