Lemonade and Club69✔

By WritingZmyPassion

They say when life gives you lemons, go ahead and make lemonade. So when things got pretty tough for Niall Ho... More

Prologue
Chapter.1
Chapter.2
Chapter.4
Chapter.5
Chapter.6
Chapter.7
Chapter.8
Chapter.9
Chapter.10
Chapter.11
Chapter.12
Chapter.13
Chapter.14
Chapter.15
Chapter.16
Chapter.17
Chapter.18
Chapter.19
Chapter.20
Chapter.21
Chapter.22
Chapter.23
Chapter.24
Chapter.25
Epilogue

Chapter.3

2.2K 77 90
By WritingZmyPassion

Both celebrities looked at me with a look that said 'pick me' so I was really caught in a crossfire.

I cleared my throat and directed my gaze to my boss.

"I can divide my time between them, Liam first and Harry last." I said and both lads sighed in relief.

"Good." Liam said and they both paid then they stood up. "Come on, you are riding with me." Liam grabbed my hand but Dan, my boss spoke up.

"You can't go with him, just leave the address and our personal driver will bring him to you." Dan said and Liam nodded then both of them gave Dan their addresses and left.

"Good save, Niall." He said and handed me half of each lad's payment.
That was the deal, if you go out, you got half of the payment instantly and if you were lucky, you got a big tip as well.

"See you tomorrow, Niall." Dan waved as I exited.

I went to different dressing rooms in search for my bestfriend and when I spotted him coming out of a room at the far end, I yelled to get his attention.

"Zayn!"

He turned around and jogged over to me.

"You are not on the list for today's performers, got a day off?" He asked with a raised eyebrow.

"Not exactly, I've been booked." I replied and his eyes were as wide as saucers.

"What! We don't do exclusives Ni, its not safe." Zayn reasoned but I only smiled.

"For two people, actually. One at a time." I replied and he held on to a wall close by so as to support himself.

"What? Niall are you sure you wanna do this? No one's forcing you into it?" Zayn asked.

I shook my head.

"No Zayn, no one's forcing me. I was actually told to choose between Liam and Harry and I decided to just divide my time between them." I replied.

"I don't know Niall. Those two are enemies, what if one of them beats you so that the other could react?" He stressed and I spent almost ten minutes convincing him that nothing of that sort would happen.

And I knew that it was true. All celebrities knew that if they didn't abide by the rules their careers would be at stake, so all the people who were hired were safe.

No one had ever brought any complaints about a client harassing them so I knew that it was safe.

"I promise it will be okay. I'll be safe and will be back in one piece." I assured him and he pulled me in a tight hug.

"Keep your phone close and if anything happens, dont hesitate to call me, understand?" I nodded and then he let me go.

"Bye Niall, take care."

"Bye Zayn, I will." With that I picked up two outfits from the dressing room and a bag that had already been packed for me.

I then went out through the back door and got in the car that was waiting for me.

*

Eighteen minutes later, I was standing on the porch steps of the address that Liam had given us.

My driver was waiting in the driveway for me to be safe first so that he could go back and would come back when I would call him.

I knocked and after a whole minute, the door swung open and I was met with Liam Payne's soft eyes.

"Hello, come on in." Liam smiled and I smiled back then I shot the driver a thumbs up and entered the house.

The house was well decorated and very clean, I liked Liam's taste.

"What can I get you? Please sit down." Liam pointed to the couch when we got to the living room.

I smiled and looked at Liam as though he was crazy. I didn't have time to sit down and yet Liam was telling me to sit and offering me stuff?

"Um... not be rude or anything but I really don't have time to sit down for drinks. I have to be at Harry's in three hours." I said but sat down for politeness' sake.

Liam smiled and disappeared further into the house making me wonder where he was going.

After a few minutes, Liam came back with bottle of wine and two glasses, he poured it in the glasses and handed me one.

I took it because I realized that he was wasting his own time, so why not enjoy some wine, at the moment?

"Okay, so you may be wondering why we are drinking wine instead of the initial thing you are here for." Liam started and I nodded.

"I don't really need you to dance for me but I wanna talk to you. And yes Harry was right, after I learned that he was going to your club, I acted. I knew that you are the only one he wanted because he had been bugging your boss for a while now." I looked and Liam with disbelief because Dan hadn't said anything to me about Harry wanting to hire me.

But then again Liam was Harry's rival so it was normal for him to know those things.

"So I called your boss and asked you knowing very well that Harry hadn't voiced out why he was there." He finished.

"You just wanted to get me so that you could piss him off?" I raised an eyebrow after taking a sip from my wine.

"Our feud goes past this. I wouldn't let Harry do something if it will make him happy. Anyway, enough of him, I wanted to talk to you about someone very close to you." Liam said and a very light pink colour coated his cheeks.

"Really? Who?" I was eager to find out the person who made Liam Payne blush.

"Cherry Lips, your bestfriend." He said.

"What!?" I couldn't hold my surprise.

"Go ahead and shout louder Lemonade, I don't think Australia heard you." Liam said sternly but his eyes gave him away.

So he burst into a grin.

"It's Niall." I said and he looked confused.

"Huh?"

"My name, it's Niall." I said and he smiled wider.

I had spent ten minutes with Liam and already knew that he was a good person.

"Well Niall, nice to know you." He said and I smiled.

I couldn't believe Liam was asking me about Zayn, but how did he even know about me and Zayn being bestfriends?

So I asked him.

"I just know. I know that you go to the same University and that you live in the same complex and that you work together." He said smugly.

"That sounds a lot like stalking." I frowned.

"It's not stalking, I like to call it, admiring from a distance, so definitely isn't stalking." He said and laughed.

"Interesting so what do you wanna talk about?" I took another sip.

"Okay I'm gonna go straight to the point. I like him a lot. Do you think I stand a chance if I was to ask him out?" He looked very insecure and I put down my glass.

We talked about Zayn for a while and although Liam begged, I refused to tell him his name, he could continue calling him Cherry Lips until Zayn himself told him his name.

I ended up telling Liam to start simple because asking him out from the blues would scare him. He asked me to put in a good word but not make it obvious that we had spoken about him.

Before I knew it, my alarm was going off. Reminding me that I had to call my driver so that he could take me to Harry's.

Liam insisted that he would drive me there but I wouldn't let him so he just ended up giving me his number and telling me to text him when I got back from Harry's so that he could know I was safe.

He also gave me a huge tip even if I did nothing but talk to him.

Reminds me so much of Zayn.

The driver came and I said bye to Liam then I left for Harry's.

Liam surely was a nice lad, I only hoped he would grow the balls to ask my bestfriend out, they would make such an amazing couple.

We got to Harry's house and after ten minutes we were let through the gates.

I told my driver to leave when I saw him waiting for me on the steps. And I walked up to the front door and stood before him.

He watched my driver leave and then he turned to me.

"It's about bloody time! What took you so fucking long?" He hissed and held my hand tightly then he harshly pulled me in the house.

He didn't let go until we were upstairs and in a dark room.

He switched on the light and I did a double take because it looked like a club with all the lights and just the general set up.

"I had all this made last night. You are the only one who will be performing here always and I'll be the only one watching you." He said and I scanned the room.

My eyes landed on the pole that was in the middle of the room.

Harry sat down in the red leather sofa that was in the far back and he looked at me.

"You can change into your attire in the hallway and after that the floor is yours." He said and put on some music that blared loudly.

The room was sound proof, I could tell and that was one of the reasons I was still glued to the same spot.

Harry stood up and closed the distance between us.

"Fucking get on with it bitch, I don't have the whole night!"

**

A/N this is how Harry looks in the story.

Behold our happy little leprechaun.

____________________________________

Yes my sweet creatures, that's the kind of Harry we have in this story.
He's far from the ones I write in the other stories but you will love him.

Thoughts on the chapter?

Spread the love❤

_Jay_

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.5K 381 17
Narry Storan, read at your own risk.
39.8K 1.9K 31
Niall Horan is looking for love. The only problem is that he's so busy on tour, there's no free moment to have a proper look around. Enter Mina Und...
596K 18.2K 91
But I know I can't be that for him. Because every time he looks at me, I'm never gonna be home for him. I'll always be someone who reminds him of w...
279K 9.1K 26
Louis Tomlinson is a new student at Rollsridge Academy, he can already tell he isn't going to like it here. The halls are to narrow, the lockers are...