Not my daughter (BBS x child...

By whysomanyoptions

left abandoned on a doorstep who knew a bunch of guys made such great moms? highest rank: #18 in childhood, #... More

One - Left
Two - Family
Three - Accident
Four - Words
five - outings
six - found
seven - don't ask questions
eight - goodbye
nine - too late
nine and a half
ten - growing up
eleven - missing
a chapter (kinda)
twelve and a half
thirteen - where have you been?
fourteen - act cool

twelve - short

2K 64 7
By whysomanyoptions

brian pov:

  luke hands y/n her gift, wrapped shittily in red wrapping paper. she grins and laughs and she opens her very own cartoonz merch plushie, never before made for the public. she hugs it tightly and thanks luke. 

my gift doesn't even fucking compare. she'll hate it. 

  i look at y/n in her sweet innocent little eyes. the hood with bunny ears she's wearing slightly falls off. she looks at me and smiles. this smile is different. tyler gives her my gift. wrapped in silver wrapping paper, it's big but there is only three things inside.

  "i wonder what's in here." craig laughs.

  y/n opens it up. there is a terroriser merch blanket, especially made for her. she wraps the blanket around her shoulders. then she picks up the journal from the wrapping paper. it's leather, and a light brown color. she opens it up, and i wrote a special message inside, she can read once she learns how to. there's a pen attached to the notebook, and she takes hold of. it's got her name ingrained.

  "thank you." she walks over to me, almost tripping on her own feet, and gives me a hug. i hug back.

  what have i done?  i'm so sorry.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34.2K 729 34
"𝘚𝘩𝘦'𝘭𝘭 𝘯𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘣𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘢𝘮𝘦, 𝘈𝘯𝘥 𝘐'𝘮 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘣𝘭𝘢𝘮𝘦"
20.5K 941 38
you are a young girl, who's been "missing" for 18 years. the apocalypse starts and you change your life around, even meeting someone you grow close t...
177K 4.2K 35
"FUCK YOU IN THAT BABY HOE" he yelled
18.4K 771 22
Sequel 2 Mistakes & Blessings