Love sick (BnHA Various x Rea...

By Awesomelemonaids

I love you and you love me, but we're sick. We drove each other insane with our obsession and infatuation. Yo... More

Prologue
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49

17

4.2K 196 100
By Awesomelemonaids

The bus pulled up to what was described to me as a rescue training center. I guessed there would be different areas where heroes would potentially find themselves after a disaster or villain attack. But something felt off, I wasn't sure why I felt a shiver down my spine but I  kept my guard up anyway.

Everyone got off the bus, Shota leading us all into the building where we were met by a hero I hadn't seen for years. Thirteen greeted everyone, the smile evident in their voice. I couldn't tell if they noticed me or not due to the fact that their costume hid their face. Combined with the fact that mine did as well, they definitely wouldn't be able to tell who I was unless I told them. In this costume, I looked like a ninja more than a hero and I was covered very nearly everywhere.

I stood beside Sato as Thirteen began explaining everything that was going to happen. This place was the USJ and even though I couldn't be bothered listening, I thought it would be important to do so since we were in a new place which I knew nothing about.

As I listened to their rant about how dangerous quirks are, I let my eyes scan my surroundings. I could see many different zones, one with a lot of water in the back, another with smoke coming off it. There was a variety of different areas, each one representing a different scenario. My quirk didn't suit anything specifically, it could really do anything so I didn't mind where I was placed. This may have been training for the others in my class but for me, this was just going to be a bit of fun. Some exercise and practice with using my quirk on my surroundings rather than other people. The heroes I've met found it strange but I've felt like this for a long time.

I refuse to use my quirk on other people.

I don't want to use my quirk to hurt them, whether they're good or evil, it doesn't matter.

Thirteen continued speaking, everyone pausing when the lights of the large indoor arena started turning off. It was a domino effect, the lights closest to everyone turning off last, the first ones to go off on the other side of the USJ. I heard someone yell but I couldn't decider what they had said, instead, I did as the rest of my classmates did and stuck close to them.

My eyes drifted down to the center of the arena where a black and purple portal swirled, hundreds of what looked to be villains coming out. I eyed them carefully as I moved backwards with the rest of my class, trying to see if there was anyone I could recognize. I knew that they wouldn't know it was me but I needed to see, maybe if I saw someone from my past for real it would fix my memory. That was my mind set but it wasn't a smart one. As soon as a tall muscular man with boar like features exited the portal, I immediately recognized him. As with many others, there were too many, not only villains but possibilities of being exposed for what I truly am.

And that sure as hell wasn't a hero.

I was so distracted by the army of villains that I didn't notice that the mist-like being that created a portal which circled me and the rest of the students. I still couldn't focus on any words that were being said, my mind was going a mile a minute. But there were two word that brought me back to reality.

"All Might."

I immediately snapped out of my daze and brought myself back the present just as Bakugou and Kirishima charged at the portal creator. Not knowing what else to do, I reached out and found myself within the darkness of the portal, the quirk user trying to split us all up. It was a smart tactic, one which I assumed would be used to keep us out of the way for their plan which you guessed had something to do with All might. The shadow portal man had said his name and something about killing and now that you thought about it, you knew what they wanted.

They wanted to kill All Might.

Desperately wanting to get out of the portal and to a place where I could use my quirk, I struggled and did what ever I could to get out. Covering my body in my green aura, I repelled everything from my body and found myself falling. I looked down and saw that I was in an area which was covered in rubble and run down buildings, it was a wasteland. As I grew closer to the ground, I prepared to hit it. I used repel to stabilize myself as I landed, hitting the ground harshly and leaving a crater beneath my shielded feet. I could always rely on my quirk to save me and whenever I needed it to, it did.

I leapt from my crater and behind a small broken wall, one which looked like it used to be apart of a house. Peeking out from my hiding spot, I tried to see if I could spot any enemies. I didn't doubt that they were out here, while looking at the portal below, I saw a lot of them walked out into the USJ. The person who set it all up really knew what they were doing, if All Might were here then he would be at a real disadvantage. If these villains were all strong then they could take students hostage and lure the number one hero into a trap which would lead to his demise. It was upsetting to think about, someone I cared for ending up dead and me being the cause.

My eyes drifted across the barren land, nothing in sight beside silhouettes in the smokey air. There were buildings which were quite large and put together despite how much rubble and wreckage there was around. Dashing from my spot to another, I reached a higher position where I could see down onto an area below where there were enemies. They were looking around as if they were searching for something, I could only guess that they were seeking us students. We needed to be looked out for since we were U.A heroics students. If they underestimated us they would surely be beaten and caught, we're training to become the next generation of heroes.

I watched them carefully, jolting in shock when I heard a voice call out from behind me.

"Oi, kid!" My body tensed up, head turning to look back at the person who was calling me. I met their gaze, seeing a muscular man who had large fangs poking past his lips. He grunted as I stared back at him, picking me up by the back of my shirt and putting me on my feet. He looked me up and down before snorting.

"Come on, let's get looking for those damn heroics brats. We can't just sit around or the boss'll be pissed." I returned to my senses and nodded quickly before straightening up and following him to a group of other villains. They thought I was one of them, this was either the smartest or most dangerous place to be but I took the risk.

I could pass for anything, there not being any limit on what someone dressed somewhat like a ninja could be. There was the hero Edgeshot who had a costume resembling a ninja while ninja are actually assassins and have nothing to do with heroism. But that was not something I had time to think about, if I let my guard down I could easily wander into a trap.

I walked behind the villains, hearing the sounds of explosions going off in the background. The group halted and decided to head towards it, guessing it could be one of the students quirks. I knew who it was immediately.

Bakugou.

It was obvious. Who else here, besides the slim possibility of a villain having a similar quirk, could it have been otherwise. The combination of yelling and explosions made me even more sure of my assumption. And I was right.

We reached a building where his voice was coming from, along with another which was a lot quieter. But that literally could've been anyone, all they had to do was not yell.

"Alright, you two stay down here and guard the outside. Stay on the lookout for more of those brats," the man with the fangs instructed me and another villain. I nodded along with the man who stood beside me, our eyes meeting for a brief second. He wore a black mask which completely covered his face, I couldn't even see his eyes.

The other villains entered the building, sending us nods before entering. It was strange seeing such collaboration when it came to villainy. I knew that villains weren't all brain-dead lunatics like the ones they show on TV. I have my past and I know what the most dangerous villains can be like. With I sigh, I lent back against the wall of the building and waited. I needed to take the masked man out but I thought it would be best to wait at least a minute just in case one of the others were to return and catch me.

That minute passed quickly. The masked man turning around and allowing me to subdue him, dragging his unconscious body out of the way so no one would notice it. Then, as quickly as I took him out, I hurried up the stairs and rid of another. They had their back facing me so it was fast and no one noticed. I didn't need to use my quirk for something as simple as this, I had trained and knew the exact spots I needed to hit or put pressure on to leave someone unconscious.

Reaching the top of the stairs I was met with the sight of a few villains facing two students I knew. Bakugou raised his hand and blasted a large explosion in one of the villains faces, throwing them back and harshly against the wall. Next, Kirishima lifted his arms in an X shape, activating his quirk and blocking an attack. He then punched the villain a few times with his hardened fists, sending him to the ground whilst groaning in pain.

I watched in awe at how they used their quirks against others, using the right amount of strength so they wouldn't kill their opponents. Instead, they left them unresponsive yet breathing. Their wounds would heal.

Once they took out the last villain, Bakugou turned in my direction and  glared as I peeked out from a doorway.

"Get out here and fight me, scum!" he shrieked, his harsh gaze softening a little once I stepped out and into his line of sight.

"Huh? Glowstick, how long have you been here?" he asked. Kirishima smiled widely when he noticed me, ignoring the ash-blonde.

"I just got here, the villains thought I was one of them so I followed them here and took out three of them on my way up." Kirishima approached me, his hand reaching out for my shoulder. He was a nice person, very genuine and kind. He pet my shoulder firmly and gave me an even wider grin, showing off his shark-like teeth. And I let him touch me, my quirk staying hidden, not even feeling the temptation to activate it.

"Way to go, (L/n). You're manly as hell," he complimented. I hummed quietly, returning a small smile. It was hard not to smile when faced with such positivity, it was almost like it was contagious. My eyes drifted to Bakugou who approached us, grabbing us both by the wrists and pulling us outside. I too let him touch me, knowing that he wouldn't hurt me in a situation like this. Even when he was mad at me for giving away my spot as class rep he didn't hurt me, it was more of an intimidation game. It didn't work and I think he knows that now, not wanting to try that again after the whole button incident.

Kirishima and I were pulled outdoors, a group of villains already waiting for us at the bottom. One of them was in the other group and had split off earlier, he noticed me immediately.

"Well well well, what do we have here? So the little ninja wasn't even on our side, you blended in so well," he snickered in a sinister tone. Bakugou yanked me behind him in a protective way and glared back at the villain. He released Kirishima's wrist and let an explosion out from it, showing the villains just what he could do.

"Fuck off, shitbag." The villain was taken back by the vulgar words coming from the teen's mouth, his eyes drifting to one of the villains who stood within his group.

"Yo, this the girl you been yabberin' on bout?" he called back to him. At this point, I couldn't see who he was talking to but I got a good glimpse of him when he took a step forward. It was the guy from before, the one that looked like a boar. He had a muscular build, a scruffy brown mohawk and a pig-like snout with a ring it in its septum. He breathed out heavily, the hot air visible coming out of his nostrils. His lips curved up, showing off his crooked set of teeth in a proud-looking smile.

"Long time no see, princess. Can't hide now that your psycho father isn't here."

Haven't updated this story for a bit. This is mainly because these chapters are a lot longer than those I usually write so they take a bit more time. Anyway, I will continue. I'll try get some more chapters out as soon as I can. Thank you!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

69.5K 1.9K 35
this is a romance story about you and Aizawa Shota form the anime, My Hero Academia. it shows your love and how you overcame many difficult things. t...
680K 13.6K 200
Just some Yandere x Reader One Shots {Female Pronouns} Obviously โš ๏ธTrigger Warningsโš ๏ธ Read at your own discretion May contain Mha/Vigilantes spoilers...
14.1K 319 39
(Completed) in this noncanon future, a large family full of doctors with soulmate quirks started sharing their power with the world. But (Y/n) doesn'...
162K 4.3K 29
You're just an ordinary woman, with a quirk you find useless, who enjoys nothing but peace. Even though your life wasn't as peaceful as you would've...