A Cinderella Story [Prinxiety...

By trashy_lasey

The wonderful prince Roman was forced by his parents to hold a ball for all the beautiful women in the countr... More

⚠️READ THIS FIRST⚠️
Virgils sh*t life <3
I dont want a ball.
Father?
A fairy godfather ???
The new and seduce prince!
HOLY SH*T!!!!
UNICORNS?!?!?
"Dear~"
••Hamilton Hood••
WAIT A MIN-
!!!THANK YOU!!!
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
My best dont f*ck with me face
PEPPA WHAT ARE YOU DOING AS MY CHAPTER TILTLE???~~~
ImMa moThEr F*cKInG pRinCeee K?
Allowed another
•~{Reeses}~•
SUP SL*TS!
Roman, Carry me.
Final (bonus chapter)

OwO

332 17 0
By trashy_lasey

It's about to get real good owo
——————————————————————————————————————

~[Virgil POV]~

(Ok I can do this.) I think to myself.

I look up at the prince with my best fake flustered face.

Veronica (Virgil): "ummm princey.."

I say trying not to break character.

Veronica (Virgil): "I was wondering if you would let me stay the night.. just for tonight.." I look up at him.

His face is completely flushed. Perfect.

Prince Roman: well I suppose you could stay just for one night... but..

Veronica (Virgil):"but what" I say in my cutest voice.

Prince Roman: " my parents probably won't allow a girl over.. " he says sadly.

Prince Roman: "but you can come over another day can't you?" He says hopefully.

(I don't have another day..) I thought to myself. (I mean who knows when Remys going to get away from the guards. Plus with the whole midnight dress thi—)

Veronica (Virgil): "Prince?"

Prince Roman: "yes darling?~"

Veronica (Virgil): "what time is it.."

Roman looked at his watch and said

Prince Roman: "well I believe it's 11:52pm"

Veronica (Virgil): " oh sh*t " I say aloud..

Roman looks at me in concern

Prince Roman: "what's wro-"

Narrator: before Roman could finish his sentence Virgil grabbed him and dragged him out of there.

Veronica (Virgil): "quick question. Where's your room?"

Prince Roman: " ummmm up ahead. Wait why? "

Veronica (Virgil): "I'll explain later"

Narrator: Virgil busted into the princes room. And straight away went to his closet . It was full of beautiful red white and gold outfits. Which Virgil wasn't a fan of, he found in the far back of the closest a black hoodie witch he settled for along with some black rip jeans.

Prince Roman: "ummm if you are going to barrow clothes I can get you some of my sisters if you want" he said. Still some what confused..

Veronica (Virgil): "no thanks though I do appreciate it, btw do you have a bathroom?"

Narrator: Prince Roman just pointed to a room on the side of his room. Slightly blushing at the thought of Veronica (Virgil) wearing his clothes..

——————————————————————————————————————

Sooooo I started something... so now imma be posting on every other day UwU

~T.X~ 💜🖤❤️🖤💜🖤❤️🖤💜🖤❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.6K 306 20
King Thomas wants his son to marry their childhood friend Prince Janus. Remus the assassin wants to kill King Thomas' child with the help of his bro...
20.1K 1.5K 200
My second prinxiety one-shot book. If you haven't checked out my first book, you should! Also... Hi to everyone from my first book! As well as my o...
3.5K 185 14
The Fanders Big Bang story Pairings: Prinxiety, Logicality, possibly more but those are the main ones... Summary: After his first heartbreak, Virgil...
154K 8.7K 36
[COMPLETED] "I just...don't understand why you won't let me in," Roman dropped his voice to a normal level, quiet even. "It feels like I'm always...