SwanQueen : Save Me Regina Mi...

By Charmin21

Money Drugs Sex Power Fame **Trigger Warning : Emma has a penis and has a bit of a drug problem. She's been t... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
A/N
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Authors Note
Book Two

Chapter 9

5.3K 86 24
By Charmin21

"(Moans) Emma." I love it when she say my name.. I stop kissing her neck and get off her.. The face she gave me when I got off the bed and sat in the chair was amazingly beautiful.. She's so cute when she's upset.. "Emma why did you stop?" She asks.

"Come here." I whisper taking off my pants and she walks over to me. "Take off your clothes." I'm sitting in just a tank top and my boxers..

"Emma I'm.."

"Shhhh.. Take off your clothes Regina." I ask and she obeys.. She starts with her pants, but me being me I want her to work from the top to the bottom. "Wait.. Take off your shirt first and work your way down."

"Yes daddy." Fuck!! My dick instantly wantee her.. She smiles at me and slowly unbuttons her shirt. She has on a black lace bra that you take off from the front.. I can't wait to take it off.. She reaches for it..

"No.. Keep it on.. Just take off your pants and not your panties." I watch her like she's my favorite movie or something.. Her body is breathing taking and that smile is.. Damn.. "Sit on my lap." The second she sat on me I could tell she was wet. "You're stunning."

"Mmmm.. I can feel you." She starts to grind on my member.

"(Moans) I can feel you too." I grab a hold of that ass of hers and gave it a squeeze she kissed me.. I hummed into the kiss when I felt her tongue against my lip asking for permission and I didn't wait one second to give her permission..

"(Moans) I wanna fuck you Emma." She whisper in my ear and she's still dry humping me.. I can feel her wetness through her panties as she's grinding against my member..

"Open your mouth." I whisper and I put two fingers in her mouth.. "Make it wet for me." I say smiling.. I reach in the front of her panties and rub her clit.

"(Gasps) (Moans) You're gonna make me cum like that." She says and that's what I want her to do.. I wrap my left arm around her waist to hold her tight while I insert my two fingers inside of her.. "(Moans) Oh Emma." I love it when she says my name.. FUCK!! The sight of her riding my fingers is one hell of of a sight. "(Moans) Ahh!!! Right there Em-ma.. Oh shit.. Por favor hazme venir Emma." She says something in spanish and I have no idea what it is.. I take it she like it..

"Cum.. Right now Regina." I whisper against her lip.. And it took her no time to do it.

"(Panting) Oh my god." She's a panting mess..

"You're beautiful." I say smiling and she don't say nothing.. She just looks at me and grab my member.. "(Gasps) Mmmm.. Careful Gina."

"Oh dios mio eres grande Emma.. Mmmm.." She starts to stroke me as she kisses my neck.. FUCK!! Damn I love her.

"Mmmmm.. What tha fuck are you saying Regina." She just smiling at me.. She reaches down and move her panties to the side as she lines me up with her entrance.. "Can you take it?" I asked with a smirk on my face.

"Mmmmm.. I hope it can fit." She lifts up a little bit as she slow moves down on me..

"(Moans) Oh it'll fit."

"(Gasps) Ah!! Fuck Emma!" Her eyes are shut closed.. I know I'm big and I know it hurts her..

"(Moans) Gina baby.. Stop.. I don't want to hurt you." I say and she just keeps going.

"Mmmm.. You're so fucking big.. I can take it Em-ma." She says once I'm all the way in.

"What do you want Gina?" I ask and she rides me slowly..

"(Moans) I want you Emma."

"(Moans) You got me." I say leaning in to kiss her neck..

"Oh Emma.." She picks up her speed and my god was she good at taking control.. She has her hand around my neck and that's so hot.. Her eyes are rolling to the back of her head. "Oh dios mio eres grande.. It feels so good."

"You too baby.. I grab a hold of her hips and hold her in place as I give her one hard thrust after another..

"Holly shit!!" She yells.

"(Moans) I want you to cum.. Ah!!! Cum for me Gina."

"Ah!! Ahh!! Fuck Emma.. (Moans) Baby.. (Passionate Screams) Oh my god I'm.. I think I'm about.. I'm about to cum.." Her grip around my neck gets tighter the closer she gets to her orgasm.. "I'm cuming Emma." She says as she throws her head back and rides me good.. I know I came like five times.. I came before she took tha dick.. FUCK!!! She's squirting..

"HOLLY SHIT GINA!" I yell.. "(Moans) Baby."

"(Panting) Emma.. Ah!!! (Moans) Mmmmm.." She starting to calm down after that..

"Breath baby." I whisper holdong her close as she slowly rides out her orgasm. "Fuck Gina."

"(Panting) I can't feel my legs.. Fuck I can't feel my body." She says.

"(Laughs) I got you baby." I say carrying her to the bed.

"(Panting) Round two?" She ask.. Damn woman!!!

"No ma'am.. You rest."

"Ah!! Okay."

"How bad?" I ask with a concern look on my face.

"Excuse me?"

"You're in pain." I say.

"(Laughs) No.. I'm fine Emma."

"Youre lying.. Look Regina you don't have to prove nothing to me.. I know I'm big and I know you're hurting."

"Fine.. You broke my pussy."

"(Laughs) I'm sorry."

"(Laughs) It's not funny Mrs. Swan." She says and I get in bed and lay next to her.

"Well I am impressed.. You ride the dick ruthless.. You're a dangerous woman Regina Mills."

"I don't know if I should say thank you or.."

"It's a compliment.. I enjoyed it."

"Thank you Mrs. Swan.. You're welcome by the way."

"Oh.. Thank you Gina." I say smiling..

"I ugh.. I don't want.. Never mind."

"No it's okay.. Say it."

"I know we're not dating and I have no right to say this or be jealous by ugh.. I don't want to ugh.. I.."

"Hey.." I say and she looks at me.. "Spit it out Gina."

"I don't want to share you with them.. The other girls." She whispers.. Awwww.. She's jealous.. I just smile at her. "I know it was stupid.. I should have never said anything.. I'm sorry.."

"You have nothing to be sorry for.. I understand."

"It's just I know how you are and I know what you want.. I've seen the women at the club and the way they fight over you.. It's like you're a drug to them and they can't stay away.. I'm just scared."

"Scared of what? I dont have any diseases Gina."

"(Laughs) God I hope not, but that's not what I was saying."

"What are you saying?"

"That I can't... I.."

"You're doing it again."

"Doing what?"

"Rambling and not getting your words out."

"Right.. Sorry.. Never mind.."

"Okay Gina.. Look at me." I say and she continues to Stare at the ceiling.. "Gina?" I leand in and whisper in her ear.

"Yes Emma?" She looks at me and damn she's beautiful.. I love those chocolate brown eyes.

"Thank you beautiful.. As I was saying before.. You have nothing to be sorry for so stop apologizing.. And secondly stop saying never mind when you are afraid to say something.. And last by not least.. You can tell me anything."

"Okay Emma." She says.

"Okay.. I'm listening."

"To what?" She asks.

"You crazy woman.. Finish what you was about to say."

"Oh it was nothing."

"What did i just say Gina?"

"Fine.. I'm scared of them." She whispers.

"Then who?"

"You're other women."

"They're not going to try and kill you Gina."

"No not that.. I'm scared because I've seen some of them and they are beautiful.. And I know I can't compete with them.. And now that I've had sex with you, I know why they are so addicted.. And the thought of someone else fucking you hurts.. And I also know I have no right to be hurt after what I put you through.. So I promise I will not get jealous."

"You're so cute you know that?" I say smiling at her beautiful face.

"Yeah right.. Keep laughing.. I know it's funny." She rolls over and face the wall with her back toward me.

"Hey..  That's not while I'm smiling.. I'm smiling because you're right.. You shouldn't be jealous of them because you infact can not compete with them."

"Yeah.. I know.. I figured."

"You can't compete witht them Gina because youre more beautiful than all of them combined.. They have nothing on that beautiful face of yours." I say and she turns around and looks me in the eyes..

"You really think so."

"Oh I know so.. And let's not forget about this smoking hot body of yours.. Damn Gina.. I knew you were sexy but your body type is.. Mmmmm.." I say pulling the covers off her..

"Mrs. Swan I don't have the energy.. I know what you're thinking."

"Do you?" I lift the covers and get on top of her..

"(Gasps) I can feel you down there." She whispers.

"I know." I kiss her lips softly.. Making my way down here neck..

"(Moans) Emma." She moans my name and I know she's losing her mind.. I pull on her bra to expose both of her boobs... Sexy..

"Mmmm.. (Moans) Damn Gina." I take the left nipple in my mouth and play with the other one with my right hand and repeat the same thing to the right nipple.. I move down to her stomach and place soft kisses all around her before finally reaches where I wanted to be at the moment..

"(Gasps) Emma I ugh.."

"You okay?" I whisper.

"Don't laugh but no one has ever.. You know.. Ugh.." Unbelievable.. No one has ever gave this woman head before.. Im shocked.

"Say no more.. I got it." I say smiling at her making eye contact.. I wink at her before I slowly take her in my mouth.. "Mmmmm.. You taste so good." Damn she taste good and I'm so happy that I'm the first to ever to this to her.

"(Moans) Emma.. That feels so good.. Please don't stop." Oh I don't think I want too baby.

"I'm going to make you cum like this." I whisper looking up at her.. It's so sexy watching her come undone as I devour her like it's my last meal.

"Ah!!! Fuck Emma.." She grabs my hair and wraps her hands up in it.. Damn she got a grip on her.. But I like it.. I think I'm going to do this all night.. Besides I haven't had dinner yet.. "(Passionate Screams) EMMA!!" She yells.. Yeah that's right.. Say my name Regina..

😏😎

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

430 2 15
Warning: Bad excuse to practice writing smut. Contains F/F, M/M, M/F & F/M/M. I've added warning to each chapter but I'm sorry if I missed any. ...
18.6K 768 18
This is the sequel to "Shared Pain" *SwanQueen fanfiction *I recommend reading "Shared Pain" first *I do not own these characters *This story mention...
22.5K 219 18
when emma moves to LA she meets the dolan twins...can she take the hate? *contains sexual content* lmao that was a bad description but just read it i...
88.3K 1.2K 52
"I had to stop you- otherwise I would've filled your mouth with my cum, and I am far from done with you yet", he confessed pulling my thighs towards...