Wakfu (On Hold) (MIght change...

By ShadowFlame21

I don't own the rights to Wakfu, all rights belong to the creators of Wakfu the Netflix original series. A st... More

Chapters
Prologue
Chapter 1: The Beginning
Chapter 2: Kebla Market
Chapter 3: Red's story
Chapter 5: The Ugly Tower
Chapter 6: Puddlies

Chapter 4: Red's Power

75 4 0
By ShadowFlame21

Narrator's POV:
Welcome back, young adventurers, it's time to return to the world of Wakfu. We last left our heroes in the presence of Red's older brother who attacked them. Why has Red's brother attacked them? Why is he here? What will happen next? Read now to find the answer.

Red's POV:
When I felt the presence of a dark force I followed its path and it was going right after... 'Amalia!' I thought and I teleported right in front of Amalia and knocked back the threat a good fifteen feet away and I immediately recognized the armor. "It's good to see you again Guardian." It said as it stood up and I knew exactly who it was, "I wish I could say the same, big brother." I said and everyone behind me gasped in shock when I said that, "He's your brother?" Amalia asked me, "Unfortunately, but he stopped being my brother a long time ago. What are you doing here, Vic?" I asked my brother. Vic took off his helmet to reveal his face covered with scars from all of our previous fights, "I came here to eliminate the boy who is a threat to the future. MY FUTURE FOR THIS WORLD!" my brother said as he laughed and I took off my cloak and growled, "Not going to happen, I made a promise to Grougaloragran to protect Yugo from harm, and I'm not going to break it." I said as my power started to grow again just like last time, "And who's going to stop me, you? You may have bested me several times before, but you've never been able to kill me. Because deep down you still think there's hope for me." Vic said as he charged me but he ended up going for Amalia instead but I was even faster than he was and took the hit. 

"What?" Vic was dumbfounded when he saw me appear like that in front of him protecting Amalia, "How did you do that?" Vic asked me, however, I was starting to become more aggressive and my eyes had changed into their Rene-Sharingan form and my entire body was engulfed in a silver aura and my hair turned silver as well. "STAY AWAY FROM HER!" I shouted as I punched my brother and sent him flying high into the sky and I followed him by teleporting to him and kept hitting my brother over and over again until all of the blows became too fast for my brother to dodge. I then sent him crashing into the ground creating a crater the size of a small village and I appeared at the edge of it. "I'll tell you once and only once, leave now or die." I said as fangs started to grow inside my mouth and my aura started to engulf the area. "You've never had this much power before." Vic said, as he got up and walked out of the crater and I appeared in front of my friends to protect them from my brother. I saw them getting ready to attack my brother but I stopped them, "Leave this to me, he's my brother. Don't interfere with my fight. That means you, Dally." I said as I glared at Dally and I must have scared him because he passed out and fell onto the ground. Once they agreed to leave this fight to me I turned my attention back to my brother and he put his helmet back on and drew his sword. "Let's go then, little brother." Vic said as he charged me again hoping to run me through with his sword but to his surprise, the blade broke immediately when it made contact with my chest. "You were saying, big brother." I said as I placed my right hand in front of him and energy started to build up in my palm, "You were right about one thing though." I said, "Yeah, and what's that?" he asked, "There is no hope for you anymore. May our ancestors show you mercy." I said as a tear fell from my face and on to the ground and I let all the energy out, but he dodged it before it could hit him. "Impressive, but not good enough to catch me off guard." Vic said as he lunged towards Yugo and I appeared in front of him but ended up feeling a small pinch in my side for some reason but didn't think anything of it. "How are you so much faster?" Vic asked, "That's something you will never understand. I don't like taking the lives of those who destroyed our home and our parents. But you led the attack so I don't have a choice." I said as I grabbed my brothers' arm and held my hand in front of him and energy started to build up in my palm then I let all the energy out and my brother was turned into dust, "You left me no choice brother. Please, forgive me for what has happened ancestors." I said as the energy surrounding me started to vanish and I turned back to normal and I was about to collapse to the ground when Amalia caught me and the last thing I saw were tears in her eyes.

Amalia's POV:
Right before Red hit the ground I caught him and tears started to flood my eyes and he passed out in my lap and Eva ran over to help me get him in the shade so he could recover. "I can't believe he had to kill his own brother." Yugo said, "You didn't see what I saw. Before he let all of that energy go he let a tear fall down. A part of him didn't want to kill his brother." I said, and we all saw how Red's injury from earlier started to close up all by itself. "He said he was able to heal really fast but I must say I'm impressed with how fast he can heal in such little time." Ruel said and he wasn't wrong Red does seem to heal really fast but I noticed that there was a bit of red soaking through his black shirt. That's when he started gasping for air, "My brothers' blade, there's a piece lodged in my side." Red said as he lifted his shirt to where we could see the piece of metal from his brothers' blade. "Yugo, go find some water, Ruel is there any first aid supplies in your haven bag?" I asked, "Yeah, here you go. And here are some towels as well." Ruel said as he handed me and Eva the supplies to help Red, "I can get the blade out myself." Red said as he started to move his left hand to the piece of metal that was showing from his wound and before he could start pulling it out I stopped him, "Don't do it. If it pierced one of your vital organs then you will die within minutes." I said, "Like I said, it's literally impossible for me to die. Many have tried to kill me in the past, but none have succeeded in doing so." Red said and I could tell he was speaking the truth, "I got the water." Yugo said as he placed the bucket of water next to Red as he got ready to remove the blade from his side. "You all might want to cover your ears though. Also, Yugo close your eyes." Red said and we did what he said and he started to take out the blade and he was in pain and the ground started to shake from his roars and once he got the blade out he started to pass out again. Eva and I started to clean his wound and saw how slowly it was closing up. "That doesn't look good." Ruel said as he handed me a roll of bandages to wrap around Red's wound. "There has to be some kind of enchantment on that blade that's slowing down his healing abilities." Eva said as she studied the blade that was surrounded by a powerful black aura and Red's blood was still on it.

Eva's POV:
While Amalia and the others were looking after Red while he was recovering I was studying the blade that was somehow able to hurt Red and also slow down his healing abilities. Then I remembered something from when Red's brother attacked us, right when the sword made contact with Red's silver aura a piece of it must have broken off and embedded itself into his side without him even noticing. "That sly jerk must have done something before he died so that his sword was able to hurt his little brother." I said and Dally came over to me rubbing his head, "What I miss?" he asked, "You missed quite a bit, Dally. Red got injured by his older brother and is still recovering. His healing abilities have been slowed due to exposure to this piece of his brothers' blade that pierced his side without him knowing." I told Dally. "Wow, I miss all the good stuff." Dally said as he looked down, "Maybe next time you will listen to Red you numbskull." Rubilax said as he started laughing knowing very well that Dally will always be like this. "You are really getting on my last nerves, Rubi." Dally said, "Hey, at least I'm not an iop brain." Rubilax said and started laughing nonstop and Dally started banging Rubilax against a giant boulder, "You stupid Shushu, shut up already!" Dally exclaimed and this sight almost made me laugh, almost. Then, Red gasped and Dally and I ran over to the others and Red got up slowly, "The shard of my brothers' sword, you have to get rid of it. That thing is keeping me from healing properly." Red said as he almost toppled over but Amalia and Ruel helped keep him steady. I ran over to the shard of his brothers' sword and tied it with a piece of rope and drew my bow and aimed it high into the sky and summoned an explosive arrow and shot it. Once it was high enough in the sky it detonated and the shard of Red's brothers' sword was completely destroyed. "Thank you, Evangeline. I own you and everyone else here my life." Red said as he was still recovering from exposure to the shard, "Why would a piece of your brothers' sword affect your healing abilities?" I asked, "It was coated with antiblood, the blood of a fallen ancestor that the original Weredragon defeated and throughout generations my kind were in charge of making sure that the antiblood never returned. Although throughout history it just became a story that parents would tell their kids to make sure they behaved." Red said as he was starting to regain more of his strength. I looked at the others and they seemed to be a little shaken by the story, "But, it would seem that the stories are true. I never believed them until now. And it would seem that the antiblood is able to make me like everyone else." Red said as he held his side and he summoned blue flames from his hand and started to heal himself like he did for Amalia.

Ruel's POV:
It was almost hard to believe but the evidence was quite clear that he was telling the truth since he was able to get injured from his brothers' sword. "You know there's a village not too far from where we are. We can stop there and rest while Red heals up." I said as we all saw how Red was still feeling the effects of the antiblood, "Don't worry about me, I'll be fine in a few hours." Red said as his face looked pale, "By the look of yourself, you need the rest more than us." I said as I pointed out the facts. "Why I ought to... to..." Red stopped midsentence and was apparently feeling dizzy, "Red you need rest no arguments."Amalia said, "Fine, but only until I'm back to a hundred percent." Red said as Amalia took Red's arm and helped him move. "So, Ruel, how did you know about this village we are going too?" Evangeline asked me, "I've passed this town every now and then. They have the greatest hospitality for adventurers and their own neighbors as well." I said the others seemed a little on edge after what happened but once we get to the village we can all get some rest. "How much further Ruel?" Dally asked, "Not much further, just over that hill and through a small patch of woods, should only take twenty minutes." I said as I smiled. "Ruel, if we don't get there soon, I'm going to really lose my... my...t-temper." Res said as he passed out again, "We need to stop for now. Red is in no condition to move on right now." Evangeline said as she helped Amalia layRed down in the shade to let him rest some more, "Well, a little stop never hurt anyone." I said as I sat down on a stone and I had a feeling that there are still a few things that Red is not telling us. That's when things got stranger, Red was screaming in his sleep as if he was in a nightmare, "No... don't leave me." Red said as tears started to run down his face.

Red's POV:
As I was resting I started to dream of the fate of my universe everything flowing past me like an avalanche. "No, mom, please don't leave me!" I heard my younger self say as I watched the death of my mother over and over again. "Not again, I can't let it happen again. Please, don't go mom." I said as I tried to reach her but it was like I was standing still as she got further away from me. Then the whole ground shook and a voice called out my name, "Red, wake up." I heard it say as I looked at a flash of light that seemed to be calling for me to go towards it. "Red, come back to us." I heard the voice say and I remembered my friends. "This is all in my head. This is just a memory from my past." I said as I found the strength to return to consciousness, once I opened my eyes I felt tears on my face and wiped them away. "How long was I out?" I asked, "About an hour. You gave us quite the scare there." Ruel said as he handed me some bread which I ate, "Thanks, and did you say an hour?" I asked, "Yes, and you looked like you were having a nightmare." Amalia said, "It was a nightmare, but it was more than that. It was a memory of the destruction of my home." I said looking away from her. Knowing that she's my mother's doppelganger made things hard for me to even look at her sometimes but also, knowing that she is my mother's doppelganger gives me the strength to battle the darkness I stepped into when I started hunting down the monsters that took everything from me. "Red, why do you hardly look at me?" Amalia asked, "You know why, but it makes it hard to talk to you as well." I said as I got up with the strength that came back to me. I looked at my friends and smiled, "But, to be honest, I think I was supposed to meet all of you to help me through the darkness that I am trapped in when I started my vengeance for my home and my family." I said as I looked back at them and I saw shadows of their doppelgangers they were all a part of my family from my universe. "Well, what are you looking at?" Dally asked, "Maybe some other time Dally." I said smiling more brightly. "Well, you seem to be in a good mood." Amalia said, "Yeah, I guess I am. I guess that we were all supposed to meet each other, and my powers seem even stronger now than they were before I met any of you." I said. That's when I sensed something coming for us, "Heads up, we got company." I said as I looked around to find the source of the energy, "Where are they?" Yugo asked, "They're good, keeping to the shadows and keeping their energy low enough to stay hidden." I said then I closed my eyes and they changed into a different color that allowed me to see everything, "This is new." I said as I looked around and saw the source of the energy. "Ruel look out behind you." I said as I caught the hand of the being who was invisible. "How are you able to see us?" it asked in a language that I understood, "To be honest, I don't know how." I said back in their language and they all appeared around my friends and that started to make me angry, "Get away from my friends." I said as I was getting angrier by the second and silver energy started to surround me, "The descendant of the original has awakened." They all said and backed away from my friends as I walked closer to them and the energy grew more intense. "Red?" Amalia asked and I walked to the center of my friends and the silver energy surrounded them as well, "I won't let any of you hurt my friends." I said and my entire body then changed with the energy that surrounded me and my friends my scaled turned pure silver and my wolf ears changed as well. "Brothers', stand your ground. We must complete our mission." The leader said as he and the others aimed their weapons at me and my friends but that was their mistake because I smiled and raised my left hand to the sky and thunderclouds appeared, "What's going on?" Amalia asked, "Don't worry, I'm in control of my full power. I have called an old friend to help." I said as a bit of lightning surrounded my raised hand and a chain of lightning went to the clouds. "I would think twice before you attack us. If you do, then I'll bring down the Kirin." I said in their language. They looked at each other then started laughing, "You, who is of noble and ancient blood, take us for fools. The legend of the Kirin is only to scare the mortals." The leader said as they kept advancing, "I warned you." I said as the sky split open and the lightning formed a dragon and I brought my hand down brought the Kirin to the ground and once it made contact the energy surrounding me and my friends kept us safe from the blast. Once the dust settled there was only one creature who survived so I walked over to him and picked him up, "Who sent you and your brothers to attack us?" I asked, "We were not sent to attack you, only to test your strength after exposure to the antiblood. We were sent by the ancients to help you gain a better understanding of your true power." He said as I loosened my grip and let him stand on his own. "Um, a little help here. What's he saying?" Amalia asked, "They were sent by the ancients to test me and to help me better understand my powers. They also seem to know about the antiblood that was coated on my brothers' blade." I said. "Your friends are the key to help you understand more. Remember this, 'Lost and alone, to be free of darkness one must seek the light.'" He said as he vanished into the shadows and I noticed that his brothers only pretended to be gone as their shadows returned to the ground and disappeared. The energy that surrounded me slowly disappeared but a bit of silver was left in my black hair, "Well, that was interesting. You seem to be even stronger. And you are getting even stronger with every passing day." Ruel said as he and the others saw the look on my face. "What's wrong Red?" Evangeline asked, "I'm not sure. Something about what they said is troubling. That sentence the leader told me is a part of my family's legends. My mother told me about one of my ancestors who was able to gain complete control of our families full power by discovering the one thing that allowed him to do so." I said and I noticed they were all looking at me for some reason, "Do I have something on my face?" I asked.

Yugo's POV:
"Do I have something on my face?" Red asked, "No, but it looks like your hair kept some silver." I said as I pointed it out, "What, how?" Red asked, "If I had to guess, I would say that you are coming closer to understanding your full power." Ruel said. "You think so?" Red asked, "It's possible that it's also a side effect for using silver energy like the way you just did." Ruel added, then Red just hit Ruel and growled at him, "That was for stating the obvious and also you have a really nasty habit of stealing Ruel." Red said, "I don't know what you're talking about." Ruel said. That's when Red made a strange object appear in his hand, "This was my brothers' sheath. How did you find it?" Red asked, "I, um, found it after you... you know." Ruel said and it looked like Red was about to lose it but he calmed down and just smiled, "Thank you, this was a gift I gave him before he became so twisted. This sheath holds pure light that I asked my father to help make it after I drew a picture of it and showed him." Red said as he turned the sheath around to see something that made him smile brightly. We all looked at what he was looking at and saw an inscription that came to life. It then started to make an illusion of Red's brother, "Hello, little brother. By now you are seeing this message that I had our father inscribe into the sheath that had father made for me. But I knew your work anywhere. I'm sorry for what I have done and for anything that I will have done to you or anyone that you try to make friends with. Just know that I am proud of you no matter what happens to me. I will always be with you in the stars and in your heart." Red's brother said and I saw how Red was crying and he fell to the ground and his tears fell to the ground. "He never stopped caring about me." Red said and Amalia hugged him, "Maybe there was still a bit of hope left and I noticed that he left that sheath in the clearing and how Ruel picked it up afterward." Amalia said and the others and I hugged him as well. "Thank you, all of you. Right before I killed my brother he smiled and he said something. He said thank you for freeing him." Red said and he got up and placed the sheath on his back and a strap magically appeared around his chest holding it to him and it changed into pure silver with black details. "You were always looking after me. I promise to finish my job." Red said and something else happened it was so incredible that it...

Narrator's POV:
Sorry adventurers, but this is the end of this part of the adventure. If you want to find out what happens next read on. What was so incredible? How powerful is Red? What will happen next? All the answers when we return to the magical world of Wakfu.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

83.7K 2.6K 37
(COMPLETED) Everyone write about how these two grew up together but then it just feels like a sibling relationship the rest of the time. But not this...
906 26 16
Book two of the Wakfu Next series. I own nothing. All rights and stuffs belong to Amakna. Please enjoy! :)
26.6K 406 34
Izuku Midoriya is giving the chance to become a hero by the Reincarnation of the Iop god now what new threat are coming to his world I DON'T OWN BNHA...
171K 4.1K 42
welp I didn't see many good fanfiction on this, and the good ones were unfinished for like 2 years, so why not. Here's a few reminders: This goes up...