Forever Alone

By startin_over4me

Twilight fanfic Takes place after Cullens leave. A year after the cullens leave there is a break in. Charlie... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6

Chapter 4

113 2 0
By startin_over4me

Bella POV
I'm just a burden to them all. I told Izzy and Lizzy that I couldn't bare the pain to be with them. It hurt too bad. Izzy and Lizzy told me they would tell everyone but Issac I want him to know what it feels like to lose someone.
So here I am at the volturi castle. I open the big doors and great gianna. She smiles at me. I walk to the big wooden doors and felix greats me with a hug. He can tell by my face that I'm not ok. He opens the door and I walk in. Vladimir and Stefan stand and walk to me. Vladimir looks at Stefan then at me "Bells not that ve are not happy to see you. But what's happened." I sigh and look down then put my hand in his showing him through my power. He gasps and picks me up about the time I break down crying. Stefan seems confused so through my day sobbing in touch his hand. He nods at me and calls out for Jane. Jane comes in and goes wide eyed when she sees me crying she zooms to me and strokes my hair. Vladimir looks at her "Janie take her to her room please. And get Alec to get her throne out here for when she's better." Jane nods and grabs my hand and we walk to my room. She sits on my bed with me in her arms crying for hours. People come and go getting orders from her.
Three days since my arrival.
Vladimir comes in to see me calmer. He looks at Jane. "Janie I need you to go get bellas stuff. Don't talk to Issac but anyone else is ok. If they as how she's doing tell them. But also tell them bella doesn't wish for visitors." I just nod at this still curled up in a ball on the bed. They both sigh and then Jane kisses my forehead and leaves. I make myself go to sleep.

Jane POV
I kiss bellas forehead and then walk out of the castle telling Heidi and Renata to watch over her. I zoom out running to Washington. I arrive two days later. I walk through the door and nod at everyone and then walk up to her room and pack everything. Carlisle looks sad as he comes walking up to me "How is she doing?" I sigh "She isn't functioning she just lays on the bed curled up in ball crying, screaming, and then when she makes herself sleep she has flashbacks and wakes up scared of everyone. That's all I can say. I'm just here to get her stuff. She told me well more like told me through my mind that she wants y'all to know that if any danger comes shell be here in a second she's keeping track of y'all." He nods and everyone in the room has venom tears in their eyes except the wolves who are staring at Issac shaking. I nod at Sam "She also told me to tell you that shell also be there the second you need. Her she's always watching. She's watching right now in fact. And in case your curious she can see what's happening through people or multiple people at a time. She told me to tell you not to be sad.  She will protect you no matter what." Issac looks at me and stands up walking closer "Is she mad at me?" I nod "She doesn't know how she feels she hasn't since her dad died. I don't want to talk to you so goodbye." I look at everyone else. "Toodles."
I then walk out with bellas six bags and go into the woods bella transports here and touches my shoulder and we transport to the castle. When we arrive she walks off to her room. She whispers in my mind tell Vladimir to get my throne ready. I'm going to go hunt. I'll be better when I come back. Love ya's
I smile and start jumping in place. Everyone stares at me I look at Vladimir "Bella says to get her throne ready she's going to go hunting and shell be better when she gets back." Everyone in the room smiles.
The next day
Bella was gone all day and night yesterday. I bring in her throne

We are all sitting around in our chairs. Since Aro and Cauis are gone we now have couches in the throne room for all of the guards. We have a flat screen Tv. Bella, Vladimir, and Stefan's thrones are all on a circular stage in the room but their thrones are much more comfortable than the old ones the whole castle is much more comfortable.
We are all watching the News when Alec comes running in saying bella is back. I jump up and start bouncing on place. We all wait anxiously for bella to arrive. And when she does our jaws drop. Bella comes in her Black hair now Red. And she has a drop dead gorgeous dress. Shes barefoot but the dress is floor length and covers them. And she has a beautiful crown. She truly looks like a queen.

Man would her covens be surprised. She smiles at us and sits in her throne her dress making her pop. She turns on the TV and smiles as the news come on we all look at the Tv as
'BREAKING NEWS
MYSTERIOUS DEATHS IN ITALY PRISON
Sixty men convicted of rape. Fell over dead. Sixteen of those men were convicted of the rape and attempted murder of the late Isabella Swan of Forks Washington. They were later convicted of sending the men who murdered Isabella and her father the late Charlie Swan. The medical examiner said that all the men that died it looked like they rotted from the inside out. All the men that died were scheduled to be released in the next few months. Everyone is starting that this is a work of Gods. All we can say is thank you.'
We look at Isabella who is picking at her nails. I stand up and walk over to her "I didnt know you were raped." She smiles sadly "That's my biggest secret. Only my dad, sam, and jacob knew other than the police of course. It was a week after the cullens left. Now they know." I nod and hug her. And now starts our new life with a wonderful queen to lead us.

Carlisle POV
Izzy comes down with Lizzy slightly behind her. She looks at me "Turn on the news" I nod and do so.
'BREAKING NEWS
MYSTERIOUS DEATHS IN ITALY PRISON

Sixty men convicted of rape. Fell over dead. Sixteen of those men were convicted of the rape and attempted murder of the late Isabella Swan of Forks Washington. They were later convicted of sending the men who murdered Isabella and her father the late Charlie Swan. The medical examiner said that all the men that died it looked like they rotted from the inside out. All the men that died were scheduled to be released in the next few months. Everyone is stating that this is a work of Gods. All we can say is thank you.'
My jaw drops and everyone looks sad. Issac looks at Sam and Jacob "that was the other thing. Wasnt it?" We all look at Sam and Jacob who nod. Sam sighs "She only let three people know. Me, Jacob, and her father. The police of course knew. And it was only a week after the cullens left. She was a mess for three weeks and then she saved those three girls. And then jacob shifted so we had to distance ourselves from her. It hurt her. Then she started going to the police academy. She would have been a great cop. When she 'died' they tracked the guys into people in the same gang as the sixteen men that raped and almost killed her. She more than likely killed them to not only get revenge on what they did to her but also to send a message to us." He then nods and him, jacob and the whole pack leave.
We all sit there numbly until Rosalie starts crying into Emmets chest. Edward starts crying as well then slowly everyone in the room starts crying as well. Issac looks at his sisters "Did you know?" Izzy shakes her head "All she told us was that she was hurt badly by some men." He nods "I messed up..." We all nod and I look at him "Yes you did. You may not have known that she went through that but you knew she had been hurt by other people. Most of them men. She frickin saved you from Maria and yet you couldn't deal were being distant. Can you blame her? We left her for her safety. Jacob shifted so for her safety he left her behind too. Then her dad was killed in front of her and she almost died. Not to mention that she went through being raped before that. God damn! You messed up big time. You can't make that up."

Thirty years later.
Bella never came back we never had any problems. And she has been the queen of the vampire world since she left. She is a just ruler. She cares for the people. And she convicts the people that are guilty. More prisons all over the world have had 'mysterious deaths' we all know it was bella.
We are sitting in the living room like usual watching the news. Issac is sitting on the staircase. He never gets close to any of us. He knows we don't like him. Alice all of a sudden gasps and we all look at her. Edward gasps as well. Alice looks panicked and then her and Edward look at each other. Alice looks at me "Well good and bad news. Good news is we'll probably see bella again. Bad news is a bunch of newborns are coming to attack us to see for being such a big coven. But they dont realize the wolves are on our side. And bella and the volturi are as well. The wolves will help us. And bella will arrive soon. The fight is in two days." As if on cue the door opens and Jane and Renata come in. Jane looks at me "Bellas on the roof. She doesn't want to come in." Renata smirks and nods "You probably wont recognize her. Shes changed a lot." As if on cue we see bella hanging upside down in the door frame. She sighs "You two are jerks. You cant even let me have a dramatic entrance. We all know how I love dramatic entrances. I love dramatics." Bella walks along the ceiling and sits on it looking at us. She smiles and her really sharp teeth show. She must sharpen them. Jane busts out laughing and Bella smiles evilly. We all look at her and Issac stands up and jumps onto the baloney trying to get close to her. Bella hisses at him. He looks shocked at this. Jane and Renata are tense and watching bella closely. Jane looks at me and gets close and whispers "She doesnt like men close to her. She only allows Vladimir and Stefan that close. Shed probably allow Laurent but nobody else. I'm afraid if he gets too close shell snap. Iz is highly scary." I nod and look at Edward who shrugs not caring if Issac dies. I dont either. Jane sighs and looks at Edward "You dont understand. If Iz takes over she'll not only kill him but she may hurt one of you. Since Iz doesnt like yall or the wolves. And if he gets too close Izzy will take over and we may be surrounded by flames. And if Isa takes over everyone and everything in a 200 mile radius will be dead and then shell hate herself and try to kill herself again." They all nod. And then I look up to see Bella smile evilly and the balcony disappears making Issac fall through. He lands on his back just as the balcony reappears. She nods her head at me. She then walks out across the ceiling out onto the roof.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

105K 2.6K 21
What if Isabella was not a Swan but a Volturi when she met Edward? What if Jane and Alec were Bella's best friends? What will happen in a whole knew...
2.6M 30.5K 31
Bella and Edward are living peacful after their fight with the Volturi. But a visit from the Denali's is going to change that. How is Bella going to...
79.1K 1.4K 49
𝙈𝙖𝙙𝙞𝙡𝙮𝙣 𝘾𝙤𝙡𝙡𝙞𝙣𝙨, 𝙗𝙤𝙧𝙣 𝙅𝙪𝙣𝙚 17.1549. She had a hard life but she survived everything that had happened, but when she gets a pho...
10.5K 369 11
Supernatural/Twilight Carlisle Cullen x Edward Cullen x Demetri Volturi x Andronika (Andy) Winchester x Felix Volturi x Emmett Cullen x Jasper Whitlo...