Locket | 2kim

Bởi 2kimgays

[UNEDITED] My dad gave this locket to me when he left me and my mom and went with his affair, he said that I... Xem Thêm

P.s
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Heads up
Thank you
Chapter 23
NEW STORY
another damn story
Chapter 24
I will be inactive
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
promote
Chapter 27
Randoms
somebody should seriously slap me
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Plug

Chapter 12

2.1K 94 7
Bởi 2kimgays

(Continuation of Minjoo's Pov)

We've been talking for hours now, the teacher's were busy about something. I still can't rub of the imagine of Hajoon asking chaewon out on a date, yes it bothers me but I can't do anything about it.

"Chaewon-ah, your joining us for lunch, right?" Yena asked chaewon, while she clings onto chaewon showing her puppy eyes

"I will if you stop doing that" Chaewon rolled her eyes feeling disgusted by Yena's puppy eyes. "Don't you think I'm cute tho~~" Now yena is just teasing chaewon, wouldn't be surprise if yena ends up getting death glare's from chaewon. "Your a meanie, don't you think I'm cute Jjoyul~~" Yena's still not over teasing chaewon, 'I swear she's going to get choked to death'. Before that can happen Yuri finally spoke up "Okay that's enough". Thankfully yena stopped.

"Let's just get lunch now shall we" I suggest leaving my seat. "That's right the rest are probably waiting for us by now" Yuri retorted.

====

"Over here!" Sakura called out for us, patting the empty seat besides them making our way to their tables.

Chaewon POV

While everybody was busy talking and eating, I thought of something.

"Are you guys free this weekends?", Uncommon to them they all gathered up their attention to chaewon "well I mean if you guys are, I have a villa in Hongcheon. Just to celebrate Yuri's early birthday" I took a sip of my cola.

"W-what? You would do that?" Yuri was suprised from chaewon's suggestion, she would love to but she's shy to accept the offer.

"Yeah, we'll just celebrate your birthday early."

"Is it okay for your mom?" This time eunbi asked

"I haven't asked her yet but I'm sure she'd be glad." I looked at them before continuing "So, are you all in or not?"

"We're in!" They all said in unison.

"I just want to make memories with you guys" I blurted out of a sudden but not regretting it, they we're fun to be with i guess this is what the feeling is to have friends. "Aww, our chaewonnie is so cute" yena said while hugging me, as the rest laughs at yena being clingy.

"But who will pick up those who don't have cars tho" Yujin ask

"Right since only you, chaeyeon and eunbi-unnie are the only ones who have cars" Wonyoung added

"I'll pick up the J-line" Chayeon suggests

"I'll pick up yujin, wonyoung, hyewon" Eunbi suggests
"Okay then, I'll pick up yuri and yena, of course minjoo is coming with me" I suggest. Earning thumbs up from everyone. Eunbi smiled at us "Okay it's planned then"

"It will be fun!!" Yena's excited

"You seemed like your more excited than Yuri, yena-yah" Minjoo said as she chuckled at the excited duck.

"I'm excited too just not showing it" Yuri proclaimed.

~~School Bell Rings~~

As we all slowly stand up from our lunch table, "No one is backing out, okay" Yena enthusiastically retorted.

"Since when did we ever cancel our outing" Hitomi added.

"Good point, but still you never know," before she could continue yena point her fingers to her friends "you guys might cancel at the last minute"

"Let's go now class is about to start" Yuri said

We were about to get on our way to our classroom when Hajoon grasp my arm, startled by the sudden action grabbing the attention of my friends again. "Oh hajoon, you scared me" I said as I punch his shoulder lightly. "I'm sorry haha, I forgot to ask you number," as he reached out in his pocket "Can I get you number" I nod my head in response, we both exchange phones. "I'll text you where we should met up" I said as I gave his phone back. "Okay, I'll get going now" He smiled while giving me my phone back.

"Who was that, I mean no I know who he is, but why did he ask for your number" Nako asked

"Hajoon asked me out on a date" I proclaimed while I was smiling bright unknowingly. We all parte eventually since we have to go to class now.

====

Wonyoung POV

Yena, yuri, chaewon and minjoo unnie went back to their respective class, we aswell returned back to our class

"Chaewon-unnie was smiling, well I've seen her smile brightly but it just feels so different"

"What do think will happen to her and Minjoo unnie?" Yujin asked pouting her lips

"They'll figure it out soon" Chayeon retorted, as we gave her a confused look. What does she mean about they'll figure it out soon.

"I just hope Minjoo won't be sad about it" Sakura added

====

Minjoo POV

"Be sure to answer you homework, also please do study for your exams. Class dismiss" Our teacher said leaving the room. (a/n: Honestly I'm just gonna fk with timeslips so don't mind it)

"We'll be going first, bye~" Yuri waved at us while she drags yena outside the classroom.

I quickly grab my backpack so Chaewon and I could go home already.

"Minjoo, wanna join me eat ice cream" Quickly stop from my tracks and turned my body to face Chaewon who asked me out, not really.

"I want chocolate ice cream!" I was overly excited upon hearing ice cream, Chaewon let out a chuckle, who doesn't like ice cream.

~~~~

"You got mint choco ice cream?" I asked with a furrowed brow, it may seem like I am judging her which I am.

"Why, it's good" She retorted trying to feed me a spoon of her ice cream, I immediately declined her offer saying "No thank you, it taste like toothpaste" pouting my lips, as I feeding myself. "Are you really going to go out on a date with Hajoon" I felt like I needed to ask her that, she looked at me and grabbed a tissue wiping the side of my lips "You eat like a child you know," she said continuing to wipe the rest of my lips after saying "and yes, Hajoon seems like a gentleman."

I'd be lying if I wasn't disappointed with what she said, but she looks happy with her decision I'll just support her with it, that's all I could do.

~~~~ (a/n: I'm fast forwading sht alot now btw if you still don't get this "~~~~" that means I'm fast forwading the scenario :3)

Chaewon POV

(Apartment)

"I'll cook us ramen, if that's okay with you?"

"Mhm" well I didn't expect for her to just reply to me bluntly, anyways I didn't let that bother me and went over to cook ramen. I was scrolling on twitter while waiting for the ramen to cook, that I didn't notice minjoo already took a bath. After some minutes the ramen was cooked, it was perfect not soggy of course cooking ramen was the only thing that I can cook.

"Minjoo-yah" I called out her name to let her know that I was done cooking, i heard a minjoo's door creaked. The things that we needed was already prepared thanks to minjoo who was helping me.

"Dig in" Gesturing her to eat lots

"This is surprisingly good" She said, giving her a smile

"Of course, I cooked it" I proudly showed off dusting my shoulder like it was nothing. Minjoo giggled at my actions, "I'll wash the dishes this time"

"Okay" A short reply, I was busy texting Hajoon he kept on sending me funny memes, ends up me laughing as minjoo look at me like I'm weird. "Hajoon keeps on sending me funny pictures" I said to clarify her on what's going on. I noticed how her expressions changed when I mentioned Hajoon but I didn't ask her why it may ruin the mood more, she's already emitting a gloomy aura it's best if I let her be.

"I'll go to bed now" quickly leaving her alone on the dining table.

Hearing the water flow indicating that minjoo is now washing the dishes. I couldn't sleep knowing that she's still awake, i went outside my room peeking at her direction.

"I help you clean up" I said reaching for the sponge starting my work, we didn't talk somehow it felt too awkward to talk since she was gloomy earlier i couldn't initiate the talking which ended up us not talking at all throughout the night. After we were done I waited for her while she was drying up her hands. "Goodnight" Minjoo finally let out a word as she was walking towards her bedroom, I immediately wrapped her into a warm backhug

"Goodnight, princess"

As I slowly let go of her and went inside my room to sleep, I couldn't look back at her to see her reaction but all I know is I enjoyed hugging her.

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

6.8K 429 8
I don't have a description, so you have to read the first chapter to find out what is what. Also, an important mention is that this story isn't mine...
254 5 22
"But it's meant to be?" "Everything is meant to be. Everyone is meant to be." His words didn't really make a lot of sense to me. I knew he and I had...
Text Me Bởi ari

Teen Fiction

7.7K 337 38
"i know that my life is no fairytale. that you'll still think of me as the one who would never have a chance at life, so you gave me yours. then i s...