Demon Inside Me (Creepypasta...

By Fumiko271

(Y/N), the girl who always getting bullied, is nothing to her parents, hated by the stangers. Its only just b... More

(A/N)
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
( BONUS )
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
(A/N)
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
(A/N)
Chapter 10
(A/N)
Discontinued.

Chapter 3

1.6K 34 1
By Fumiko271

Sally's P.O.V
      " Hey Jeff! Play with me!" I said smiling with excitement. " Ugggh, fine," he said a bit mean. " LETS GO!!" I running into my room, leaving walking Jeff behind. I preapred a bit for my tea party!! Yaassss!! Who doesn't like tea party?! There's Jane, Toby, and (eyeless) Jack! And I sit, " Come onnn, let's get the tea party started!!" I said after Jeff take his seat.

      At 03.51 PM In The Slender's Mansion

      After 20 minutes, the party was over. It's was fun!! Then-- I saw Masky back from his walk. He fast walk directly to dad's office. ( Sally is 6 years old in this story. I know Sally is 8 years old. But I just want to change her age. ) I follow him, want to talk with him. He knock, dad answer him. ' I wanted to enter too....' I thought. ' Yes you can, child.' ' Thank you dad!'. Then, I enter too. Sitting in the chair beside dad. Dad nodding, meaning that Masky can talk. Then Masky said, " I find this mysterious immortal in the street. She have a small horn in her head and diffrent eye colour. All I can discover is-- she can teleport and summon a fire." " It can be Zalgo army, it can stalk us and killed one of us without we knowing. Is that all you wanted to report? I will find ouf more in my file. You're dismiss." " Yes sir." Masky said, and he exited the room. " Dad? What hap-p-pend? Is Z-Z-Zalgo going to a-attack us again?" I shakes in fear and my eyes going watery. " No Dear, he's not and it just another normal victim," Dad said calmly. " O-Ok dad thanks for telling me," I hugged dad. " No problem, child." I can sense dad is smiling. I smiled back and exited the room too. And I go into the living room. To talk with the others too.
      " Hello everyone!" I say Hello to everyone with a cheerfull smile. " Hey Sal," Clockwork said. And the others greet me too. " Hi Sally, want some candy?" LJ said. I always trust him, the candy didn't poisoned. It taste sweet! I like sweets and candy!

Masky P.O.V
      I eating cheese cake with Hoodie as always, in the dining room. I'm still thinking about the girl. Her expression when excited was cu-- " Still thinking about that immortal?" Hoddie said, interupting my thoughts. " What about it?" I said, feeling a bit embarassed. " Just asking." Yes, I already told him about the 'demon girl'.

---

      I told you already, it was bad (╥﹏╥) . Thanks for reading, bye.

- Fumiko271
( 30 July 2019)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

290K 8.7K 95
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
3.6K 265 9
Welcome to Fantasy Land After reading all the Beauty and Beast Novels....I just shipped them wholeheartedly.. waiting for a new book...as I kept upda...
1M 29.1K 15
Cover by @ivoryjade_ What will happen when your father/mother sends you to a magical village in Colombia? And what will you do when there you are ove...
937K 21.5K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.