Secret Agent

By kimjungkoo97

Kim Taehyung also known as V who is working as a secret agent in Korea... There is no love no feelings in his... More

Character Introduction
Chapter 1 - Mission
Chapter 2 - Friends
Chapter 3 - innocent boy
Chapter 4 - Love at first sight
Chapter 5 - My bunny
Chapter 6 - Fiesty bunny
Chapter 7 - I Miss Him
Chapter 9 - Secrets
Chapter 10 - Passionate night
Chapter 11 - Pleasure
Chapter 12 - I will protect you
Chapter 13 - The Truth
Chapter 14 - First mission
Chapter 15 - Attack
Chapter 16 - Family
Chapter 17- EPILOGUE

Chapter 8 - Kiss

12.4K 557 81
By kimjungkoo97

No one's pov

It's nearly two days.. Jin didn't send her son to college.. He is happy, sad and also angry.. 'papa... what happened?' Jungkook sit beside his father.. Jin smiled at him.. 'Nothing jungkook.. it's just I'm sad.. I didnt want you to get hurt...' jungkook smiled a little and holds his hand..

' is it because of your dad right..' jungkook sighed a little..  'No papa.. it's because we are family..' jungkook hesitates a bit.. 'can I ask you something to you papa...' Jin caressed his son's cheeks and nodded his head ....

'What will you do if dad came back?' Jin was startled.. jungkook looked at his father.. tears flowed on his cheeks.. 'Do you still in love with dad..'

'Yes..' jungkook tilt his head.. 'I'm so much in love with your dad that's Why it hurts me so bad jungkook.. we only live a year but the way he cares for me.. his clumsiness.. Eventhough he divorced me I can't think about others in my life.. My love only belongs to him.. But if he came back I can't forgive him easily..' jungkook hugged his father.. 'Don't worry he will be back for you.. for us..' yugy looked at both of them..

'A family hug..' yugy join with them.. after dinner jungkook goes to yugy's room..

'Yugy.. did you see tae..  how is he?' Yugy sighed a little..

'He asked me about you.. I said that jinnie had your mobile.. he miss you a lot.. And we have fest this weekend..' jungkook nodded his head..

On the next day. Jungkook feel better.. jin dropped them in college.. his heart wants to see his husband but his mind controlled him.. 'come to home quickly..' both of them nodded their heads..

They were walking in the hallway.. 'Hey babyboy.. ' wonwoo stood before them.. Jungkook is not in a mood to argue... he was about go but wonwoo stopped him.. 'last time you escaped.. but....'

'This time you will be expelled from this college.. ' jungkook looked at his principal.. Namjoon stood before wonwoo.. 'Don't you dare to touch him.. it's a warning.. you already tried to rape him.. I don't care who you are but be careful..' He looked at jungkook..

'Go to your class..' jungkook smiled and bowed to him.. 'You are just a principal.. I get what i want..' Namjoon smirked at him and leave him the hall..

'Kookie..' Jimin hugged jungkook tightly.. 'I was so worried.. are you alright? Does it hurt?' Bambam pushed jimin slightly..

'You didn't give him a chance to speak..' jungkook chuckled at both of them.

'I'm fine chim.. I'm perfect..' Jimin smiled at him.. the class starts.. jungkook thoughts were about taehyung.. he didnt see him.. he waits for the lunch time.. 'Are you really alright? You look so worried..' Jimin asked..

'I didn't see Mr.Kim.. I just miss him..' Jimin ruffled his hair.. 'May be he is in his office.. dont worry..' jungkook smiled a little..

Next hour is free period.. so he went to see taehyung in his office.. he knocked the door twice.. he heard a faint reply to come.. jungkook opened the door and get inside the office.. his room is filled with many paintings.. Taehyung was looking at the painting he didn't notice who it is..

'Tae..' Taehyung turned and looked at jungkook.. jungkook ran towards him and hugged him tightly.. 'Kookie..' Taehyung rest his head on jungkook's shoulder..

'How are you? Do you know how much I worried about you..' He took the bandaid hand of jungkook.. 'does it hurt?'

'I'm alright hyung.. I'm sorry.. papa didn't gave me my mobile.. ' Taehyung ruffled his hair..

'How is your dad.. he seem so worried..' He wanted to know about him.. jungkook sighed at him..

'I don't know.. he is little sad.. he miss dad so much..' Taehyung smiled a little.. he sit on his chair and pulled the younger to his lap..

'I miss you a lot..' Taehyung wrapped his hand around jungkook's waist..

'I miss you too..' jungkook turned and looked at taehyung.. he kissed him on his cheeks.. taehyung caressed the younger's cheeks..

'I'm sorry.. It's because of Irene..  I dont know..' jungkook stopped him...

'Don't apologise tae.. you didn't do anything.. I tried to control my anger..' Taehyung hugged him.. 'Kookie..'

'Mmm..' jungkook looked at him.. taehyung kissed him on his cheeks.. jungkook smiled.. 'we are in college..' Taehyung leaves little kisses on his cheeks..

'Do you think I care..' Jungkook blushed a little.. He can feel taehyung's lips near his.. 'Be my first..' Jungkook whispered.. He sit on his lap comfortable and wrapped his hands around his broad shoulder.... And lean towards him a little... 'Kiss me..' Taehyung caressed the young boy's cheeks...

'Are you sure baby..' Taehyung deep voice send chills to his spine... Jungkook nodded his head... Taehyung slid his hand to jungkook's waist which made the younger to gasp.. His hands moved to his back and hold his nape.. Jungkook leaned a little towards taehyung.. Taehyung can't wait to taste the glossy pink lips.. He crashed his lips on him.. Jungkook followed the elder and kissed him back.. His hands tugged into taehyung's hair..

Their lips moulds perfectly and moved in a sync.. Taehyung bites his lower lips hardly which made jungkook to open his lips.. Using the opportunity Taehyung slid his tongue and tastes the younger's wet mouth.. Jungkook started to moan in between their kiss..

They both lost in the passionate kiss.. Taehyung's hand roamed all over the younger's body..  Jungkook breaks the kiss first.. He breathed heavily and leaned in his shoulder..

'Is it your first..' Taehyung asked.. 'I'm sorry.. I dont know how to kiss..' Taehyung chuckled at him..

'You are so perfect Jungkook.. I really loved it..' Jungkook pecked him again on his lips.. 'Your lips are so sweet baby..' Their lips touched a little.. 'I want to taste more of you..' Jungkook smiled..

'But it's time.. I have to go for lunch.. Friends are waiting for me in cafeteria..' He gets up from taehyung's lap.. Taehyung hugged him from back.. 'Once.. Please..' Jungkook turned to him.. Taehyung pulled him gently and kissed him on his lips.. Jungkook smiled in between their kiss..

Taehyung lifts the younger and placed him on the table.. they both forget about they are in college and kissed passionately.. Jungkook's small moans echoed in the room.. The bell rang which made jungkook to startle.. he tried to push taehyung...

'H-hyung.. ' he pushed taehyung.. 'I have to go..' Taehyung wiped his wet lips.. he fixed the younger's hair.. 'bye hyung..' Taehyung pecked him again on his lips.. jungkook peeked through the door and get out of his room..

He hoped a little in the hallway and touched his lips..he join with his friends in the cafetetia.. 'Woahh.. did you see what I see?' Jimin said.. jungkook looked at them..

Bambam and Yugy started to tease the younger..  'Yahh..  what happened... is something on my face..' Jimin chuckled at him..

'Did you both kiss? I mean Mr.kim and you..' jungkook cleared his throat and looked away.. 'I think they make out.. look at your lips..' yugy said.. jungkook touched his lips and hits him slightly..

'Woahh.. my bunny is so happy today..' they all stopped laughing when wonwoo sit beside the younger.. 'what do you want?' Yugy asked him..

'Your lips are swollen..' wonwoo said.. Yugy panicked a little.. 'Say it's not true..' jungkook looked away from him..

'Just leave him alone.. you know he clearly have no interest in you..' Jimin said..

'Shut up.. ' he grabbed jungkook's colar and and stood up from the place.. he holds his hand and squeezed it.. 'leave me you... It's paining..' jungkook tried to take his hand away from him..

'You are hurting him..' yugy said. Jungkook punched him on his face using the left hand...

'You slut.. how dare you punch me..' he pushed jungkook to the wall.. jungkook winced in pain.. but he didn't show it to him.. he smirked at wonwoo..

'You want to know .. leave me I will say it..' He pushed wonwoo and adjusted his dress.. 'yeah.. I really made out with my boyfriend..' yugy chocked a little..

'What? You know how much I love you..' jungkook scoffed him..

'Do you know the meaning of love.. you tried to rape me with your friends... you hurt me.. do you think it's love... Listen clearly.. I love someone who loves me for what I am.. who is so caring..' Everyone in the cafeteria was shocked..

'What if he loves you back.. I get what o want.. I will even kill him.. just----' jungkook pushed him to the wall and leaned towards him..

'Don't.. I don't want to slit your throat.. if you hurt him then you will see the hell.. ' Jimin shivered a little.. 'understand..' wonwoo looked at him and he is little scared of jungkook's attitude.. 'good boy..' He looked at his friends.. Wonwoo left the cafeteria..

'Today I'm going to give you guys a treat for lunch..' Jimin holds his hand with jungkook..jungkook left them in their table to order their lunch..

'Jungkook looks so scary..' Jimin said .. 'Is he always like this..' yugy nodded his head..

'Jungkook is kind and caring but also too Possesive.. If someone tried to hurt his loved ones then he won't leave them.. he will show what's hell.. that's why I always stood before him.. sometimes he can't control himself..' Bambam gulped..

'Ohh boy..  I have to say this to taehyung..' Bambam thought.. 'He goes through a lot in the past.. in school days he was bullied by many students because of his dad.. so he learn boxing to relieve his anger.. now he changed a lot.. I'm happy for him..' Bambam wrapped his hand around yugy's shoulder..

At evening jin waited for jungkook and yugy.. but not only for them... 'jin.. ' jin startled a little but he didn't want to turn.. he clenched his fist..

'I know you are hearing..' jin controlled his tears.. 'I'm sorry.. I know sorry won't heal your heart... I made a mistake.. please... after seeing jungkook I can't live without both of you.. please give me a chance jin..' jin wiped his tears... he wants to forgive but he can't.. 

'Papa..' jungkook hugged him tightly.. jin looked around to see Namjoon but he didn't see him.. 'who are you looking for Jinie.. ' yugy and jungkook looked around..

'No one.. get in the car..' Kim looked around once.. 'I miss you too joonie...' He relaxed a little and get into the car.. Namjoon looked at the car.. 'I know about you jin.. I will wait for you..'

On the other side wonwoo entered into the mansion.. He threw his backpack in the hall and falls on the sofa.. 'What happened son?' Jae wook sit beside him caressed his son's cheeks.. Wonwoo hugged his Father and cried.. 'Wonwoo.. Why are you crying? Look at me.. What happened?' He wiped his son's tears..

'Jungkook.. He is in love with someone..' Jae wook sighed..

'Not again him.. Listen.. Leave him..' But his heart ached when his son cried.... 'Just try to forget him..' He pats his son's shoulder and left him in the hall..  Wonwoo wiped his tears..

'If you are not mine.. Then you won't be others.. I am going to kill you jungkook..' Wonwoo smirked..

Share your comments

Don't forget to vote..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.8K 610 26
Kim taehyung is logical. Everything he does has some logical explanation. He liked Jimin and tried to get his number . His friend by mistake gives a...
427K 16.9K 30
Kim Taehyung son of the ceo of kim corporation and famous model in korea engaged to the shy,kind and caring young boy Lee Jungkook.. 'He is more imp...
1M 22K 21
❗ EDITING ❗ ❗ Warnings, unedited book with terrible grammar and cringey storyline ❗ •Kim Taehyung is the hot guy who likes to flirt around and is als...
798K 30.8K 33
"Right- so here's your mission-" "Suck my dick" -- Jungkook needs to pass Missions for a month to get accepted into the Bangtan's house. -- Comedy a...