How my time as a general in a...

By CianDedal

Just your average student who wants to be reincarnated but died and transferred earlier than expected His o... More

How I died early than expected
My wishes and first massacre
The Queen-Princess?
The Invitation
The letter and The B-Training
The Army
Thus made our 10th kingdom 9th
Anna's visit
The Refugees
New Faces
Rising Rose
The House
First Step
First Day of School
Journey
<Gate>
Huge misunderstanding
My discovered Helicopter
The Assault
The Snipers
The Assassins
The Gunners
The Mortars
The Launchers
The Grenaders
The Medics
The Captains
Finding Recruits
Unexpected Guest
I'll do what ever it takes
Early sweat break
Finding Elves
Pause
The Elves
The Kingdom of Lionsvelt
Erika's visit
Meeting the Pack of Wolves
At the Border
At the castle
Hall
Brawl
2nd round?
Now for round 3
Difference
Ghost's Journey
Ghost's last Journey
Departing
I'm back
Sun is up
Plan
Halt
First Day of construction
In the house
Meeting
A young merchant's appearance
Construction.
Construction ongoing
Attack
Attack 2
Attack 3
Attack...
Attack...
Attack...
Attack
End
Only the beginning
Part 2

Camino's Forest Food

1.6K 48 14
By CianDedal

             "Last night I didn't do anything to them"

"I miss morning training with the soldiers cause two of them didn't wake up early"

"Anyway my plan today is visiting the Kingdom of Lionsvelt"

                  But first, let's go visit the Queen to meet the princess. The Old Man and the Princess rode the chopper with me but before that was awful. After the helicopter's blade was beginning to turn round&round, the old man was confidently crawling to the ride proudly as if it was cool while Erika was shivering while walking.....

Erika: Old Man, don't go crawling over there, it's pathetic, ahaheheh, EEEeekkk (got stubled to a small rock)

                           When they finally got in, they both got relived, but that relieve was only for a short moment. The chopper was in the air, the time Erika looked in the window, the field was gone.Meaning....

Erika: Are we in the SKY!!!? oh my (almost fainted on the ground)

   Erika looked a second time in the window_

Erika: Look a bird, how wonderful

Sian: AHhahahhahah, she lost it.

Captain: Young General, I believed there's no need for you to fly this far in order to get to the kingdom, right?>/

Sian: I'm planing to get my hands on this world so if possibly, I would like to hide a piece of my trump card.

Captain: I see.........

                 We traveled half a day and decided to land and rest near to a town with open fields outside of it. I brought 5 beast man warriors who Alicia recommended, 4 humans and 3 elves in this journey. Each of these soldiers are all experienced in journeys and visiting towns so we won't get swindled. 

             [We camped near a town]

: General, We camped near a town called Camino.

                  Camino, not a famous town but it is a town where people who go adventure stops by. If there are people called adventurer, meaning there must be an adventurers guild in the kingdom like any other Isekai reincarnation. 

              I took 3 of my soldiers with different races so that we can buy foods suitable for each other, and have princess Erika and the old man wait with my soldiers.

_____________________________________________

________________________________________________

___________________________________________________

______________________________________________________

_---------------________________________________________________

[A few minutes later]

Sian: We didn't get any....

Erika: What happened?

Elf: The town was ripped off by bandits not too long ago......

Beastman: Not even a sliced of meat was left.

Sian: Everyone!, eat your rations if your hungry.
         : We'll hunt food in that huge forest to eat. (points out)

Erika: There's no need to.
         : These rations are delicious and there's still so many in your helicopter.

[Rations]
Cola and Sliced Bread

Soldiers: I agree, Sir. We can probably eat this everyday with getting sick over it

            Source of Cola and Sliced bread?

           Sian take the Cola-s and the sliced bread in the fridge and gave it too the People whose in charge of foods. Then those people give the rations to soldiers everyday. When something is taken from the house, the house itself will generate another item similar to what was taken. Sian always provide the People in charge monthly or yearly if possible. In the future they will built a storage room so that Sian can provide the soldiers' needs in one go for a year.

Sian: We can't just eat rations. Soldiers!, do you know why I built a cafeteria in our base!?

Soldiers: NO SIR!....

Sian: HuH?

Soldiers: I mean for food, sir?

Sian: The rations aren't healthy, we need food that has vitamins to be healthy when serving me!.
         :Do you get me?!!!

Soldiers: No SIR!!
                 : what's vitamins?, sir

 "Vitamins are something that can improves ones minds and improve one intellect to be able to go through the day...blah blah blah"

              Sian, the great general, who will one day soar his name in history explained something that should be explained after billion of years after.

[Forest]

            So, we left the two with the remaining soldiers and got 5 beast man, one human and one elf to hunt for food.......and also me.

Sian: I mean, I can't just leave my soldiers hunt for our food can I. I mean, I can but that's just cruel.

               Anyway I'm quite knowledgeable about agriculture and  and I got comrades that looks reliable, I mean, a beast kin, they surely know what's poisonous and not right?

_________________________________________

Sian: Oh yeah, why did a town got robbed even though they're not famous?.

Elf: True, bandits only rob famous and rich town but this town is quite famous to some people you know?

Beast man: We beast kin can get to this town by a whole day of walking you know.....
                      : It's so far that only a handful of tribes knows this place.

Elf: That town was famous because of it's meat from this forest.
      : I believe the previous King in this country visited this town before he died to have this town as source of food for the people.

Beast man: Yeah but it was impossible, because the meat will only spoil after.

"Any way monsters in this forest are huge than your average monsters"

CRACK-THUD

Sian: The Hell!!!...That huge tree fell down!!

A huge duck appeared_

                Almost three times larger than your average human....

             It would be a great battle of fantasy versus reality where the MC is battling a fierce fight with a fantasy duck from another world but that's not the plot here......

Sian: Fire at will

                    Anyway, they quickly shot the duck which was full of hole at the end....

The blood of the duck was quickly remove because it's body full of holes.

              The elf which was also brought got on his separate ways in hunting because elves don't eat meat, they only eat green stuff.

After an hour, the duck's blood has no more. The elf returned with a bag full of fruits and vegetables for the duck, and introduced to the lake deeper in the forest. There they all swiftly cleaned the duck without a trace of mistake.

Beast man: Hoh, finally done.
                      : Let's go back so we can cook this thing.

Sian: Yea...
         : So this huge forest are full of foods huh....

Beast man: Yes, it's full of foo......what?, It's full of monsters than foods.
                      : Most people can't hunt food here because it might cause their death but with this guns.....hmmm,yes we can actually call this forest a place of foods.

      They all went back and cooked the duck.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32.7K 759 57
In a world made up of fantasy and myth, new nations emerge from another world. Magical kingdoms reign across the lands. From grasslands to splendid c...
9.6K 177 9
Normal teenager Y/N L/N like every other Isekai character, loves Anime, games and stuff like that. One rainy fateful day he lost piece of his life an...
259 17 11
A Soldier reincarnated in a new world. Follow him on his journey as he navigates this new world of sword magic and much more using modern knowledge o...
4 1 1
Action, adventure, gun fights, sword play in a cyberpunk/Tolkien type of world where technology is black magic, guns are witchcraft and sorcery is re...