Vampire Queen | PJM

By frhndiaa

Soo Jin tried to suicide but she end up trapping in a dangerous place. She suddenly travel to the time where... More

Ha-Na
Dul
Set
Net
Da-Seot
Il-gop
Yeo-Doll
Ah-Hop
Yoll
Yoll Ha Na
Yoll Dul
Yoll Set

Yeo-Seot

834 53 2
By frhndiaa

<~ ί αʍ α ѵαʍԹίɾε զմεεη? ~>

Author POV
"Yo-you're vampire" y/n break into laugh. She laughed like a maniac "You're so funny. Joke of the year goes to PARK JIMIN!!" she shouted happily and using his power he make y/n stopped laughing "What have you done to me? Why I can't move my body?"

"That is one of my power. I can control all movement whenever I want"

he let go of her. She examined herself and sighed in relief. She backed off from him "Don't. Move"

He stepped forward "I. SAID. DON'T. MOVE"

"Who are you to command me what to do?"

"Please" she suddenly break into tears "I-I'm weak"

"You're not weak. If you are weak I can easily control your soul but... I can't. You seem powerful than I thought you would do. I can't even see your past or even your future"

"You tried to see my past and my future?" she asked in disbelief making Jimin chuckled

"I'm sorry but I really curious about you especially when you don't even know what happen that night"

"That night. Why your friend was there?" he shocked by your sudden question

I thought I erased her memory already

"What was that?" she asked and looked around "Did you hear that?"

"What?"

What's wrong with her?

"There. Can't you hear it? But why does it sound like you" she rubbed her ears.

Perhaps you hear my thoughts?

y/n looked up to him "I can?"

If you hear me, I want to say that you're..... stupid

Y/n scoffed at him and widened her eyes "Wait! I could hear your thoughts!!! But how?"

"I guess it's time"

"Time for what?'

To reveal the truth

She look at him in curiosity "You know that night where I found you on the tree. I was looking for my soulmate that night" he said as he walked to near couch and sit on it. She followed him from behind and say across him

"Then?"

"I can sense that my soulmate is near and that is why I went outside. Suddenly I saw you on the tree and about to fall so I caught you on time. I was about to asked about your house but you fainted. I tried to see your past but nothing came out so I decided to keep you. I brought you to my palace and I had to make up an explanation for a sudden visitor so I lied to them about you being my queen"

she gasped and glared at him. he shrugged "Even though I'm a king of vampire but I had to make a strong reason so that no one harm you. You're human afterall" she nodded in understanding "I don't know why my sense always end up leading me to you. I never thought a human can be a vampire's soulmate. I asked an expert about it and she told me that you're special. You're not a vampire but you are stronger than all of us"

she look at him in confusion "What do you mean special?"

"I never failed in seeing people's past and future but you... for once I failed" he sighed "I want to know more about you y/n. Why you change your name to Soo Jin. How did you end up at the back of my palace and how can you forget everything when you did not hit anything on your head?"

"I-I don't know" she looked down

(◕‿◕)

Tell me something that I don't know

"You're dumb ass"

wow what was that?

"You can read my mind too? wait we can communicate from our thoughts? HOW COOL"

Chill y/n. There is more things you need to explain to me

"Cut it off. It's not fun anymore"

"I will find someone and ask about this. Why and how we can communicate by our thoughts" Jimin said and stood up (a/n you're in dining room now)

"Wait! *he look at her* Can I come with you?"

"Sure" he smiled

HE FREAKING SMILE TO ME!!!!! WTF

"Huh?"

"Uh? Nothing. Let's go" they both chuckled and walked together

Being close to you without getting harm wasn't that bad like Gyu Ri told me

Jimin suddenly stopped his trace and face y/n "What did she told you?"

"Who? Gyu Ri? *Jimin nodded* She told me that she was force to do it with you"

"I thought she gladly do it. The second times she asked for it" y/n gasped

"So it more than once" he shook his head the nodded

"Two times only but both time I did nothing. She did everything and left mark on me" y/n shake her head in disbelief

"What a jerk"

"What is that?" y/n smiled to him and shook her head

"Nothing" she started to walk again

Cute

"I can hear you dumb ass"

Shit

Y/n stopped her trace and looked at Jimin

"How?"

"What? Shit? I learned it from you. I don't even know what is that means" she gave him 'are you sure' look and shrugged it off.

"Sure thing"

"Luckily" he mumbled and of course she could not hear it

T͜͡B͜͡C͜͡

VOTE PLEASE 🥺

If you read my status before, I confess about how dumb I am (on 17/12/19) because of this chapter. I don't even know why Jimin said luckily. I forgot my ideas about this story. So when I read all my draft, I become curious with what I wrote.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

159K 7.1K 50
The Best of both worlds . A little more than a century ago, vampires stalked Rhode Island. Or rather, New England. Farm families were digging up dead...
30K 1.3K 28
Park Jimin, a ruthless vampire from the underworld is sent down to earth and tasked with finding park chaeyoung whom he is supposed to kill in order...
5.6K 529 22
An accident caused the twins to travel into a new world...mixed with Humans and..Vampires. Y/N who still had her memories was assigned to make Jungko...
510K 18.9K 41
❝If you need to fall, fall on that fat ass.❞ BTS Jimin x Reader AU. It's him. The infamous 'Park Jimin' of your office. You never liked him much, bu...