The Art of Cheating | changlix

By chlorotype

where a measly little deal with his long-term crush leads to Lee Felix falling down a rabbit hole of high sch... More

The Art of Cheating
directions
Question 1
Question 2
Question 3
Question 4
Question 5
Question 6
Question 7
Question 8
Question 9
Question 11
Question 12
Question 13
Question 14
Question 15
Question 16
Question 17
Question 18
Question 19
Question 20
Question 21
Question 22
Question 23
Question 24
Question 25

Question 10

6.1K 379 373
By chlorotype

*mature content is present in this chapter; viewer discretion is advised.
Anything in this chapter is not to display the real characteristics of the boys. This is simply to help convey the plot of the story. I love and respect each member of Stray Kids equally. This is not to express how I feel towards any member.

-

Math Exam
-

Felix didn't know whether it was what he ate for breakfast or the events that were to happen today, but his stomach was flipping over and over again.

Felix never eats breakfast, and hadn't today, but he could still feel food coming up from his stomach. This feeling had somehow become normal, him recently becoming nervous all the time.

Subconsciously, Felix began taping his fingers on his desk, resulting in the rhythm of a song he was listening to last night. He was also bobbing his leg up and down to calm his nerves to some extent. Once Changbin came in the class, Felix felt some kind of relief flood over him.

"Thank god you came. I almost threw up." Felix said, looking at Changbin with a smile. Changbin, however was not smiling, and seemed more nervous than Felix.

Changbin just nodded, sitting down at his desk cautiously. When Changbin heard Felix call his name, he head snapped to look at Felix. "Yes."

Felix suddenly felt a different type of anxiety fall over him like a blanket, and now his math exam was the last thing on his mind.

"Changbin, are you okay?" Felix asked, and Changbin could only nod somberly. Going to touch his hand, Felix's barely grazed it before Changbin flinched away, putting both his hands under his legs.

Felix felt more then nerves build up in him, something hot and angry about to come up with his non-existent breakfast. He wanted to scream curses and wanted to throw a tantrum as if he was a toddler. He wanted to hurt whoever hurt Changbin.

When Hyunjin walked in, Felix watched his eyes look at Changbin like he was a piece of meat, and felt ready to sock the son-of-a-bitch in the face when he licked his lips. Making sure to glare at Hyunjin, he was glad to see the boys face pale at the sound of Felix's knuckles cracking.

The tardy bell rung as Hyunjin nervously sat down in his seat, Felix still glaring a hole in his back. Felix's rage hadn't dispersed by time Changbin was asking him if he remembered how they were going to pull this cheating thing off. "I don't think I need to cheat. I feel really prepared due to your help this weekend."

Changbin's face contorted with confusion, but also lit up as if he was pleased to be such a great help. "That's good. That's great! If you're stuck on something, though.." Changbin trailed.

"Don't worry, Bin. I'm fully prepared!" He was spitting lies left and right, but the last thing he wanted to do was burden Changbin with his stupid brain. He had made sure to study for this math exam like his life depended on it.

Turning his glaze back to Hyunjin, he silently cursed the boy.

-

The math exam was hard. Felix was sure he had failed it, but that didn't matter at the moment. He was on a man hunt.

Felix was pretty dumb when it came to being book smart, but he was a fucking genius when it came to street smarts. With the knowledge of living in a bad part of their small town, Felix knew what a disturbed person looked like, and the look was written all over Changbin.

Felix knew where Hyunjin was hiding, knowing all too well how Hyunjin like janitors closets. Picking the lock on the janitors closet closest to the dance room, he slammed it open when the lock was undone. "You fucking rapist."

"He liked it. He was moaning out of control. Screaming my name." Hyunjin grunted, throwing a punch at Felix, the target dodging the swing. Felix stomped into the janitors closet, pulling Hyunjin by his collar and slamming him into the wall.

Dragging the boy out of the closet, Felix threw Hyunjin on the ground. "Get up,"

"I fucking dare you." Felix said, spitting in his face. Staring into Hyunjin's terrified eyes, Felix smirked, licking his lips. "Don't you just feel helpless, Hyunjin."

The boy nodded feebly, visibly starting to shake. "Look who's so tough now, big, bad, scary Hyunjin. Don't you think this is how Changbin felt, under you and your excited, non-consensual touch. He didn't say yes, did he."

Hyunjin nodded a quick, horrified no. Felix nodded. Felix stood over Hyunjin, pulling out his phone.

It rung once before Jisung picked up the phone. "Hey." Felix said, his voice dark and unforgiving. He sounded terrifying, his voice similar to what most would describe the devil's voice.

"Yeah, can you get the principal down at D hall." He muttered, wiping sweat from his forehead. "Don't ask questions right now."

The call was cut then, and Hyunjin just laid there, scared shitless. Exactly four minutes later, the principal and Jisung were half running, half walking down the hall. "What is the meaning of this?" The principal, Mr.Kim, screamed.

"Are you gonna confess?" Felix said, stepping away from Hyunjin, standing across from the head of the school. "Or do I need to tell him."

Hyunjin started panicking, his breath wildly out of control. He started crying, but Felix couldn't find it in himself to feel any remorse. When the principal went to comfort him, Felix quickly blurted, "I wouldn't want to touch a rapist, if I were you."

Stunned, the principal recoiled. "What?"

Jisung had suddenly started having a coughing fit. The principal looked down at the pitiful boy, he started rubbing his face from conflict. "Is he telling the truth, Mr. Hwang?"

Hyunjin could only nod his head yes, guilt and shame completely taking over his emotions. The principal looked at Felix, as if asking who the victim was.

"Seo Changbin."

The said boy conveniently walked around the corner, his brain shutting down at the sight before him. "Felix?"

"Bin!" Felix exclaimed, quickly walking over to the shorter boy, wrapping his arms protectively around him. Changbin fell into his embrace.

"What's going on?"

"I could see it on your face. I'm not stupid."

All four students were brought into questioning later that day, along with the principal and a few teachers. The police also took up DNA samples from Changbin and Hyunjin to prove the case.

They would have to attend court in a few days. Changbin was advised to see a therapist soon.

Felix was brought in for more questioning after the principal, which confused him because he had already been interrogated.

"How did you know what happened?" The chief of police asked. The chief, who was commonly referred to as Chief Jeon, was particularly young, around twenty-two.

Felix took a deep breath, "I could tell by how cautious he was being. Hyunjin, he looked at Changbin like he was an object, a piece of meat almost."

"Thats not it." Chief Jeon said, staring Felix in eye. "He's tried this before, hasn't he?"

"Yeah. But I was smart enough to realize Changbin being missing from class that day. He hates being late."

Jeon nodded. "Thats all."

Felix nodded, walking out of the room with a few new reasons to be nervous.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.1K 1K 35
in which a celebrity and a normal person happen to meet at the right time and become hopelessly intertwined in each other, beguiled and bewitched. ⋆。...
485K 33.1K 40
❝I like this guy named Seo Changbin❞ ❝. . .❞ ❝whats he like?❞ ❝He's dark, but he's secretly adorable and I think I've completely fallen for him❞ ____...
5.3K 394 33
The call them Sensates. People who are connected - who can see what the other sees, feel what the other feels. People who can easily share their cons...
63.9K 1.8K 22
Book 1 in the safe and sound ~ Starkbucks (Winteriron) series. Tony Stark and Bucky Barnes. It doesn't work does it? No. But what if it did? When Ton...