1980's horror film | robin bu...

By COOLPOINTS-

" but then she said, 'im really not that into guys' " ( robin buckley x female! oc ) started: july '19 ende... More

cast
mixtape !
one
two
three
five
six
seven
eight
nine

four

3.9K 149 78
By COOLPOINTS-

BONUS CHAPTER!
ROBINS PHONE CALL

____

robin picked up the phone nervously, she was gonna ask jenny to see a movie with her next weekend, not like a date but robin hoped it could turn into that.

she wanted to admit her feelings to jenny but robin doubted that jenny would like her back, she was quite sure she likes steve.

robin put the phone, tears starting to well up in her eyes, "fuck," she said before laying on her bed.

tears streamed down robin's face, robin didnt understand why she had to be like this, but she never felt this way about anyone.

she loved jenny.

robin got up again and picked up the phone, dialing her number. the phone rang a couple times before jenny picked up, "hello?"

"h-hey, it's robin."

"robin, are you alright?"

"it's nothing, just.. family problems. i-i was wondering, if you wanna see a movie together next weekend?"

"of course! oh, steve's out of the bathroom, i will talk to you later, feel better soon!"

robin hung up before responding, the mention of steve causing a sob to escape from her lips.

i love robin sm oh my god shes my BABY

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

136K 6.2K 26
Desperate for money to pay off your debts, you sign up for a program that allows you to sell your blood to vampires. At first, everything is fine, an...
310K 10.8K 50
๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ Ellie Sloan reunites with her older brother when her hospital merges with his jackson avery x ellie sloan (oc) season six โ” season se...
1.7M 48.2K 71
๐…๐‘๐Ž๐™๐„๐ | โYe a cute little thin', aren't ya? I think ye will be mine now...โž โ†โ…โ„โ†โ… ส™แดส€ษด แดา“ แด„แดสŸแด… แด€ษดแด… แดกษชษดแด›แด‡ส€ แด€ษชส€ แด€ษดแด… แดแดแดœษดแด›แด€ษชษด ส€แด€ษชษด แด„แดแดส™ษชษดษชษดษข...
1M 34K 61
๐’๐“๐€๐‘๐†๐ˆ๐‘๐‹ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โi just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!โž ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...