Legend of Korra: The New Savi...

By PhoenixBunny456

Ren is the granddaughter of the first savior, she is Avatar Korra's savior. She helps Korra and is sometimes... More

Chapter 1: Welcome to Republic City, City of the Savior!
Chapter 2: "A Leaf in the Wind!"
Chapter 3: "The Revelation!"
Chapter 4: "The Voice in the Night!"
Chapter 5: "Spirit of Competition!"
Chapter 6: "And the Winner is..."
Chapter 7: "The Aftermath!"
Chapter 8: "When Extremes Meet"
Chapter 10: "Turning the tides!"
Chapter 11: "Skeletons in the Closet!"
Chapter 12: "End Game!"

Chapter 9: "Out of the Past!"

1K 27 0
By PhoenixBunny456

'Earth.' Avatar Kyoshi is shown before she earthbends a rock. 'Fire.' Avatar Roku is shown firebending. 'Air.' Adult Aang is shown bending air. 'Water.' Korra is shown waterbending. Light flashes and airbender island is shown as the statue of Aang holding a staff is shown. "Only the Avatar, can master all four elements while the Savior can master three elements and bring balance to the world." Korra and Ren are shown standing beside one another and Ren stood with her arms crossed while Korra stood like Aang's statue.

[Normal POV]

Ren knocks on the door wildly while the phone rings in Tenzin and Pema's room. Tenzin and Pema are both drawn out of their sleep.

"Tenzin! Wake up!" Ren yells. Tenzin answers the phone and he learns that Korra was missing and he opens the door for Ren.

"Korra is gone! I can't sense her!" Ren says.

[Later]

"It's like either her bending has been taken or she's locked herself from me." Ren says as she sits in a ball on the floor.

"This isn't good. Keep trying." Tenzin says and he starts calling people. Lin and the gang walks in and Tenzin gasps.

"I'm going to have to call you back." Tenzin says and he hangs up the phone.

"Ren!" Bolin says and Ren hits him with an air blast to keep him away from her.

"What are you doing here? Lin! You are supposed to be in the hospital and you three are supposed to be in prison." Tenzin says.

"I thought you could use some help locating her." Beifong says.

"Where's Naga? She can locate her." Bolin says.

"The polar bear dog is missing too. Ren can't even sense Korra." Tenzin says.

"What does that mean?" Mako asks and they all look over when Ren stands up.

"It means she's either no longer the Avatar or she's on the spiritual journey." Ren says.

"What's that mean?" Asami asks.

"It means she's made contact with Aang." Ren says, "And I'm not very good at connecting to her avatar spirit."

[Later]

Mako comes up with an idea of where to go and the group takes Oogi and they fly to the location. Lin looks at Ren.

"Ren, why don't you have a look around?" Lin asks.

"You mean you actually want me to?" Ren asks and Lin nods, "Yes! I've been waiting to do this since I trained with Toph! Okay okay..." She takes a deep breath, closes her eyes and then slams her foot against the ground. Unlike everyone else, she wore thin shoes that she could easily see into the ground with. The vibrations from her earthbending reveals a tunnel to her.

"This way!" Ren says and leads the group away. They find a grated sewer tunnel.

"That's it!" Mako says.

"Motorcycle tracks." Lin says.

"Korra has to be in there." Mako says and Ren closes her eyes.

"I'm not getting a read." Ren says as she opens her eyes.

"Don't worry. We'll find her." Mako says as he places his hand on her shoulder. Ren nods and she looks at Lin.

"I'm... not a metalbender so you can do this." Ren says. Lin opens the grate and Mako and Ren use flames to light their way.

"Let's go this way." Mako says.

"And what if she's not down there?" Asami asks.

"Then we pick another tunnel until we find her. The world needs Ren and Korra." Mako says. Asami looks at Mako before she gets a curious look in her eyes. She follows after them. Ren and Mako lead the group with Tenzin and Lin walking beside one another. Bolin and Asami walked beside each other.

"Hey, is Mako alright?" Asami asks, "He seems really worried about Korra."

"Yeah, we all are." Bolin says.

"Right I know that... but he's your brother. Do you think he likes Korra as more than just a friend?" Asami asks.

"What? No! That's just gossip. Where did you hear that? Crazy talk is coming out of your mouth right now." Bolin says.

"What about Ren? I know you like her." Asami says.

"Mako sees Ren as like a little sister I think. Plus I'm the one who likes Ren. Even though half the time she's playing hard to get." Bolin says.

"What do you know, Bolin?" Asami asks.

"Nothing, I mean... There was this time during the tournament when Mako and Korra kissed but--" Bolin says.

"They kissed?" Asami asks shocked.

"Believe me, I was surprised too. I don't think it meant anything. My brother is such a ladies man. He's best friends with Ren and they used to spend more time together than Korra and Mako. But they haven't since you came into the picture. I think Ren doesn't want to scare you off or worry you." Bolin says.

"I'm not... worried about Ren." Asami whispers and Asami and Bolin hear motorcycles coming.

"Motorcycles." Ren says.

"Hide!" Lin says and everyone ducks into hiding. Lin watches a secret opening open up that the equalist vanish on the other side of and Ren scoffs.

"Well, that was easy." Ren says. Lin opens the secret opening with metalbending and the group rushes inside. They find a secret equalist base and they remain in hiding as they watch people move around. They hear about a prison tunnel.

"That's where they must be keeping Korra." Tenzin says.

"We need to get down that tunnel." Lin says. When the tunnel comes into the prison area, everyone hides and the equalists look at the platform confused. Lin ties up the two equalists.

"You two, keep an eye on them." Lin says to Bolin and Asami.

"Right." Bolin says and Lin checks the area for Korra and her men.

"My officers are inside." Lin says.

"What about Korra?" Mako asks.

"I don't see her yet." Lin says.

"Let's go." Ren says. They head to the metalbenders who are no longer benders. Tenzin hits some equalist guards back when they attack. Lin goes to her men while Mako and Ren question the equalists.

"I scanned the entire prison. Korra's not here." Lin says.

"Why would Tarrlok make up a story about getting attacked?" Mako says.

"I knew there was a reason I didn't like that man." Ren says and huffs angrily.

"What?" Mako says.

"He has Korra. He fooled us all." Tenzin says.

"But where is Korra?" Ren asks and she takes a deep breath and tries to focus on Korra's avatar spirit.

"Korra, where are you?" Ren asks. The alarm goes off and they rush back to the monorail platform. Ren climbs aboard beside Mako and Bolin. Bolin stops the Chi blockers following them.

"Try Chi Blocking that fools!" Bolin says.

"We've got more company!" Lin says. Lin uses her bending to make them jump up into the next floor and Ren screams as she starts to fall off the platform.

"REN!" Mako yells and he manages to grabs onto her with Bolin's help. They pull her back onto the platform.

"Thanks, guys. I'm a little bit out of it." Ren says.

"I can't believe that Tarrlok is the one who took Korra." Tenzin says.

"I know. We'll get him." Ren says.

[Later - City Hall]

"Thank you all for meeting here on such short notice." Tenzin says as they join the council members and the chief of police. Lin stood beside Tenzin while Mako, Bolin and Asami stood behind them.

"Chief." Lin says.

"Lin." the Chief says.

"Have you news of Avatar Korra?" Tarrlok asks.

"We do. You kidnapped her, Tarrlok." Tenzin says.

"I am insulted that you would accuse such an evil act!" Tarrlok says, "I already told you that Equalists attacked and took her."

"Oh really?" Ren asks as she appears behind Tarrlok to stop his escape.

"There were no Chi blockers here last night." Tenzin says.

"You planted the evidence didn't you?" Ren asks.

"That is a ridiculous accusation. Coming from the imagination of a child!" Tarrlok says.

"It's true!" A woman says, "He took her!" The lady was the one who usually did the books and get coffee for the council members.

"I was here when Korra arrived last night. Councilman Tarrlok ordered me to leave. I was on my way out when I saw councilman Tarrlok bring her down to the garage." The lady says.

"That is ludicrous! Everyone knows you are nothing more than a squeaky voiced liar!" Tarrlok says.

"Why did you wait until now to fess up?" Lin asks.

"I was terrified to tell because... because Tarrlok is a bloodbender!!! He used his bloodbending on Avatar Korra!" The lady says.

"That is crazy!" Tarrlok says.

"Don't make this worse for yourself." Tenzin says and Tenzin and Lin attack. Everyone is bloodbended and Ren attacks him from behind.

"WHAT?!" Tarrlok asks.

"I was taught by Katara to fight against bloodbending without being a waterbender!" Ren yells as she attacks him. He hits her and she screams as she goes flying across the room. She gets her head slammed against the wall and she passes out.

"It seem the Princess of the Fire Nation is more resourceful than I anticipated." Tarrlok says before he escapes.

[Later]

"Ouch." Ren says. She rubs her head and finds Bolin helping her up. Ren's eyes widen as she gasps.

"Korra! I sense her!" Ren says and she takes off and runs away before she grabs her glider from the car and flies away.

"Ren! Not alone!" Tenzin yells but Ren doesn't hear him, "Come on! We can catch her!"

"No. Ren feels as if she failed. She has to go after Korra alone." Lin says.

"What why?" Bolin asks.

"The look in Ren's eyes when we rescued my men. She feels Korra is mad at her. I see now that Ren is so much like her grandmother." Lin says.

"Korra and Ren can't do this alone." Tenzin says.

"They aren't alone. They have us." Asami says.

"Yeah, and we'll protect both of them." Mako says.

[LATER]

Ren arrives at the location and finds Naga standing beside Korra. Ren flies down to her and runs over to her.

"Korra!" Ren says and she sees Naga lick Korra and Ren tries to help Korra up.

"Mhm? Ren?" Korra asks.

"I found you! Come on, let's get you back to Republic City." Ren says. She pulls Kora onto Naga's back and Naga carries the two away.

[Later - Back In Republic City]

They reach city limits and Ren pats Naga as she held Korra on Naga's back.

"Alright, Naga, call for everyone." Ren says and Naga lets out a howl. Soon the other arrives.

"Ren! Korra!" Mako says.

"How'd Korra escape? Where is Tarrlok?" Tenzin asks.

"I don't know. I found Korra in the snow." Ren says before Korra comes to.

"Tarrlok was taken by Amon." Korra mumbles.

"We're just glad you're safe." Lin says.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2K 30 21
Sokka and his Twin sisters Ahona and Katara discover a boy trapped in a strange Iceberg while out one day. Later they find out he is the last chance...
1M 30.8K 50
(Y/n) has had a hard life. Her mother was killed, father went to war, and had to protect her twin brother and little sister Sokka and Katara for as l...
122 4 10
A young girl resents life and upbringing in the Foggy Swamp and wants to move to the Northern Water Tribe so that she can master water bending and li...
1M 42.9K 31
Cover art by depino on DeviantArt Water. Earth. Fire. Air. Long ago, the four nations lived together in harmony, but everything changed when the Fire...