All I Did Was Help (Zak Bagan...

By SabrinaMayy

When your boyfriend is Zak Bagans - anything can happen. Marilyn and Zak have been through everything at this... More

1. The Beginning
2. Sadbury.
3. Drunk.
4. It's time to take a break.
5. Back Home.
6. Petty apologizes.
7. They're going to kill you
8. Fucking You In a Plane
9. Lizzie Borden Had An Axe
What?
11. A coma?
12. 5 Steps To Rid Of Evil
13. Step One
14. IDEFK
15
16. Crew Meeting.
17. Accident
18. I'm Sorry

The End of Ends

488 8 3
By SabrinaMayy

Hello everybody! It is the author of this story, Sabrina. I am so sorry to be reaching out this way, and I am so sorry for telling you this troubling news.

Throughout the years the obsession with Ghost Adventures has subsided. I am now a fiance, cat mother, full-time college student, full-time hospital pharmacy technician, and a avid reader outside of it all. Unfortunately, I have not had any time to purse this story any further. 

On the brighter side of things, I do have an opportunity for you all. 

I would like to give Marilyn and Zak an exit worth sharing. I've decided to have a little contest. If any of my lovely followers would like to take over this story, to add 4 parts to end the novel, please let me know.

In order to be considered for this position, the intrigued party must do the following:

1. ) Compose 1 chapter of writing continuing on with Zak and Marilyns story. MUST BE: character development accurate, between 1,000 - 4,000 words. Anywhere in between is fine.

2.  Submit a word document or a typed email to my personal email address at sabrinamaylewis@hotmail.com

3.) Please include in your email your first name, your wattpad username, when you began reading my story (doesn't have to be approximate!) and why you think that you should be the one to give Marilyn and Zak a proper exit!

The ending date is SEPTEMBER 15TH 2019.

I'm so excited and looking forward to what you all will bring to me.

Love always,

Sabrina. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

158K 5.6K 110
They're back by popular demand! Catch up with Zak & Maria! The paranormal power pair are working together, living together and hanging out together...
363K 9.8K 90
Maria (aka Ria. Ri or Riri) doesn't hate a lot of things in life.. Just douchey men and Zak Bagans and the feeling is mutual. Both being friends wit...
50.7K 933 28
WARNING!!! Most horrible book on the face of this planet!! Your name is Emily stone and your 30 and a paranormal investigator and a huge hit on the...
92.1K 3.2K 54
Delilah Winters, urban explorer & self proclaimed badass. Lands herself the opportunity of a life time, not only does she get to meet her idol... She...