not in a million years ✔ | Mi...

By mociminji

Completed ✔ "I promise I would never leave you, not in a million years." "Stop lying, Yoongi. Why promise me... More

Chapter 01
Chapter 02
Chapter 03
Chapter 444
Chapter 05
Chapter 06
Chapter 07
Chapter 08
Chapter 09
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 444
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47 - Final
Special Chapter: You
Special Chapter: Jimin
Special Chapter: Taehyung | Last + A/N

Chapter 23

5.2K 359 122
By mociminji

Y O U         

It's almost the end of the autumn. The leaves were no longer orangey, they have withered and fallen from its tree— And I just didn't get why we have to prepare a festival in the midst of these cold weather.

"Bwahahahahahha! What the hell, Tae!" One of our classmates suddenly shouted, pointing at the door where Taehyung just walked in, wearing a...

Female maid dress?

"Taehyung!" I stormed toward him, pushing him outside the class, but there were many more students outside than in the inside, so I lowered my head and pulled him back in.

"What on earth are you wearing?!" I whisper-yelled. He blinked his eyes innocently at me.

"Uhm, you told me to be a maid, right?" I groaned furiously.

"Yes! But male maid, Tae, not a female!" I looked up and down from head to toe.

He was wearing a white ruffle headband around his hair, black one-piece dress with a skirt that only reached to his knee, I could see his muscly and hairy feet underneath, definitely not aesthetic. A white-colored apron with ruffle similar to his headband wrapped tightly around his body.

If Taehyung's body was smaller, this costume shall fit, we can fix it with a wig. But nope, not in a body of a black belt, he looked horrendous!

"But the girls told me to wear this..." he turned around while playing with his skirt, thankfully he wore a white shorts underneath it.

I facepalmed myself. Those sneaky girls I swear to God. "Go change now! Ask them to give you the butler costume. God." I pointed my finger toward the door where Taehyung finally walked out with sulk plastered on his face.

The confidence he had.

"Yah! Y/N, you're very no fun!" One of my classmates shouted from the back of the room. I turned my head at him and he immediately shut his mouth tight.

"Not funny, guys! Let's go back to work!" And so everyone gets back on their track to prepare a small cafe inside.

We prepared over six hours until it's almost 10 am. We have to open our small cafe and thankfully Taehyung came back right at the time and with the right costume.

He walked in with his hair neatly brushed, parted in the middle, you can see his flawless forehead in between his soft brown locks. He wore a black blazer on top of a black vest and white shirt tucked in black cotton pants and a pair of newly polished black shoes.

"Perfect." I murmured and admired his beauty.

"You should've worn this since earlier, Tae! You look handsome." I could see him blushing furiously, he just shyly nodded at my statement.

I smiled widely for a few seconds before pursing it into a thin line.

"Now go to your post." I told him coldly. Taehyung pouted his lips cutely before walking inside the cafe and stood behind the counter.

Today, he will be the cashier since he's good at math.

And me? Nah, I'll just watch it from afar since I'm the supervisor anyway. Teehee~

Our cafe immediately crowded once it opened, you can see a hella long line outside the classroom.

Well, thanks to Taehyung and some of our classmates that were blessed by heaven with their attractive figures, most of our customers that were consisted of girls attacked our place right away.

The squeals, the screech, the fangirl' screams filled the air.

I rubbed the temple of my head. Feeling suffocated already.

Sneakily, I went outside the cramped room and went toward the yard that was also occupied with small sized stand owned by other majors.

Thank you to professor Seokjin— who apparently the uncle of Kim Taehyung, or thank Taehyung to be exact— because of him, Professor Seokjin recommended our class to have our stand inside and not on the yard where I could see everyone shivering in cold. We didn't have to get through the same torture as them.

My eyes wandered around for a while, looking outside the window and breathed in the fresh air.

Does music major open up a stand too? I shook my head from the thoughts.

But checking out a bit isn't going to hurt, is it?

I found myself getting lost in the crowd. So many students opened up food stalls. They sold street snacks and many more.

I sniffed the air, mouth already watering.

So why didn't I order anything from our class cafe? Maybe because I already have enough from the whole week testing and my tongue didn't want to get the taste of another pasta we made. Instead, I'm craving for something else.

One stall caught my eyes, it had a red colored paint all over it, a cute octopus mascot was drawn on top of the signboard. They sold takoyaki too! I want to try it!

My giddy feet found their way to march toward the takoyaki stall and my eyes were fixed nowhere but there.

And of course, due to my choice of not looking ahead where I was walking, I had to bump into someone else's shoulder, almost tumbling backward but a fine grip of a male arm wrapped securely around my waist.

"Yah... Look where you going." I looked up to meet Yoongi's feline eyes, a smirk tugged at the corner of his pink lips.

I quickly found my balance and pushed his body that was way too close to my liking.

"Sorry." I murmured, rubbed the back of my neck.

He was wearing a casual white colored hoodie, paired with blue washed jeans, it was just a simple choice of clothing but why does he look so amazing?

"Buy glasses if you can't see, sweetie." I rolled my eyes at him.

"Maybe if you're a bit taller I can see you better." He gasped at me before narrowing his gaze.

"Look who's talking, shorty?" I scoffed in disbelieve.

"I'm not short!"

He shrugged his shoulder, "Definitely shorter than me." I parted my lips to defend, raising my index finger but nothing came out.

Why?

Because that's a fact.

"Whatever." I mumbled, walking passing him.

"Hey, Wait!" He grabbed my shoulder, squeezing it lightly before turning me around to face his prepossessing figure.

"Where are you going?" He asked, with a silly grin on his face.

"I want to buy some takoyaki." I said to him, yanking his hand away but he grabbed my wrist instead.

"Can't you go buy something else? I'll pay." I cocked an eyebrow, in an attempt to pull my hand away while Yoongi was refusing to let go.

"I just want to eat takoyaki, besides, I can pay it myself." I snatched my wrist forcefully.

He frowned and furrowed his eyebrows. Weird...

But I shrugged the thoughts and kept walking away.

He still followed me though.

"What do you want?!" This time I turned around to face his blank stare.

"I want takoyaki too." He said, rather coldly.

I stared at him confusedly before once again, pushing the thoughts at the back of my head.

I still didn't get Yoongi and his habit of stalking me.

Like seriously, why have I seen him almost everywhere I go?

But then again, my first reason walking out to this yard, was solely to find him anyway, so who am I talking and being a hypocrite?

"Whatever." I sighed the same word for the hundredth time. But deep down inside, my heart was pondering. I bit my lower lip to hide my smile. I can't help but feel happy.

Once we stood in front of the stand, I didn't think twice to order two pack of takoyaki. Each pack contained eight balls and I do believe unless it has sixteen it won't suffice my hangry stomach.

Anyway, Yoongi who also stood next to me hasn't ordered anything yet. Instead, why do I feel his eyes on me?

I hesitantly glanced up and he was indeed staring at me.

"Take a picture, that lasts longer." I said and I heard him scoffed.

He still didn't reply anything but looking elsewhere instead.

I shrugged my shoulder and watched the student behind the counter started to cook my order. I licked my lower lips and couldn't stop imagining the savory taste of that octopus legs.

That until my dreamy thoughts were interrupted by a loud scream.

"WATCH OUT!"

I didn't get to look around to figure out what the commotion all bout when my body suddenly being pulled backward.

I shut my eyes tightly as I fell on a firm chest I grew quite familiar with— along with a loud crashing sound on the ground which followed by more screams.

My eyes fluttered open slowly and widened almost immediately at the scene in front of me.

The takoyaki stall signboard fell and crashed harshly meeting the cold ground. The cook even had backed away in fear, no longer turning around the batter.

Everyone was shocked and so did I.

I stood there just a few second ago and it could be me instead of the ground which the huge signboard just crashed onto.

It could be me who got my head bleed.

It could be me—

"Are you okay?!" I shot my head up toward my savior, Yoongi was staring at me with his utmost worried eyes.

Unconsciously, my trembled hand gripped on his hoodie and I just nodded weakly, burying my head over his warm chest. He wrapped his arms securely around me and whispered,

"It's okay. It's okay."

"You're so handsome, Mr... Kim." The girl who had jet black hair tied in ponytail smiled flirtatiously, throwing a wink at the brown haired boy in butler costume, trying to get her order.

Taehyung just smiled weakly, ignoring her remark. He had heard that praise whole day and none of them made much as an effect as when Y/N did.

"Two spicy Rose Pasta and two lemon tea, ladies?" The two girls giggled and nodded their head.

"Never knew that astronomy major has handsome student though." Her friend who had a bob cut hair sat across the girl added.

"Yeah, never knew." She muttered, still eyeing Taehyung from head to toe like a hungry lion.

The guy chuckled and shook his head lightly.

"What are you guys major in any way?" The two girls squealed upon hearing Taehyung's manly deep voice.

"We're in the music major!"

And then suddenly everyone's attention was brought to the outside as people scream filled the air.

Taehyung snapped his head toward the voice almost immediately.

"Wait..." He murmured to the two girls, clicked his pen off, attached it on his order note before heading outside.

There he saw a line of people looking outside the window, gasping and clasping their mouth.

He pushed through the crowd to see what the fuss was all about.

"God! She almost gets hurt!" One of the males said he stood next to Taehyung as the brunette squinted his eyes and then he finally saw where the scene people were staring at.

There was his Y/N. His Y/N, hugged by a familiar black haired male as she buried her head onto his chest. Taehyung unconsciously gripped on the window frame until his knuckles turned white.

"What's going on?" He attempted to question the male next to him between his gritted teeth and clenched jaws.

"The signboard almost fell on her!" He pointed at the steel male board which already bent over as it landed on the ground. Taehyung widened his eyes almost immediately. He was about to storm toward the yard but—

"Did he save her?!" He turned his head upon hearing a female voice on his left.

There stood the two girls whom he had served earlier, staring at the commotion just like the others.

When the man confirmed their statement, nothing but cheers left their lips.

"Wow! He is so handsome!" One of the girls praised, "Who is he, who is he?!" Her friend chirped excitedly.

"I don't know! But we have to know!" The two girls giggled.

Upon hearing their statement, Taehyung could only furrow his eyebrows together.

"Hey... didn't you say you guys are from the music major?" The two girls looked at each other before nodded at Taehyung.

"Yes, we are!"

Taehyung tilted his head confusedly. "He is from the music major too." He pointed his finger at the familiar black-haired male who seemed to interrupted Y/N's life nowadays, and he didn't like it a single bit.

"Really?!" The girls gasped and widened their eyes in unison.

"Why have we never seen him before?! There is no way our eyes would miss such a gem!" One of them muttered in disbelieve while Taehyung knitted his eyebrows even closer, pursed his lips into a thin line.

"Uhum, Maybe because he is a junior? We are the last year student anyway—" she suddenly earned a slap from her friend.

"Ssssh, you make us sound old." The ponytailed hair girl giggled.

"But for real, we have never seen him before. What is his name—"

Before she could finish her question the male already marched outside, leaving them dazed.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.4K 334 23
|Soulmate "Really? You're going to act like I didn't just save your life!" Jimin could only tell the truth Yoongi who could tell when you lied If...
2.3K 81 61
"I love you, you will never seperate you from me no matter what, Chimmy, I love you." "Of course, Suga. I love you so much, you don't know how huge i...
5.2K 308 36
•If it's not you it's not anyone• He has waited for you since so long and now after he has the chance to be with you, he will make sure that he gets...
24.6K 447 34
Y/N and Min Yoongi were destined to be together, they stuck together like glue and revealed their deepest and darkest secrets to each other. They pr...