Just a dare - Byler

Av Winniebears

"I'll give you a thousand dollars if you get with byers in the next two months, Mike!" Lucas dared. The story... Mer

Chapter 1 🌹
Chapter 3 🌸
Chapter 4 💮
Chapter 5 🏵️
Chapter 6 🌹
Chapter 7 🥀

Chapter 2 💐

1.5K 55 438
Av Winniebears

Mike pov:

For the next couple of weeks, I forced myself to sit next to him and have a deep conversation. He's still as quiet as a door mouse but he has yet to trust me so I can complete my dare.
Sometimes, I stop and think about the dare and how much damage it would cause Will and I. But then I remembered, it's for the money.

Selfish. I know.

It was science, biology to be exact. Once again, forced myself next to Will, his scared face watching me get out my equipment.
I turned to face him, a smile on my face.

"What's wrong, Will? You look frightened every time I sit next to you" I was genuinely confused as to why he was like this in every lesson.

"Oh, no reason" he hid his face with his tiny hands and concentrated on the screen.

I scowled and watched the screen too, not thinking about his expressions or how worried he always looks around me.

A little into the lesson, I got stuck on a biology question. I was so confused, I had never seen the formula before. I didn't really want to get up and ask the teacher, I'm not as confident as I paint my self out to be.
Will must have seen my confusion, he stared at my working out of the formula and realised where I had gone wrong.

"Is it okay?" he asked, pointing to my sheet, indicating he wanted to look at it. I nodded and he snatched it off the table.

"Yes, you're working it out all wrong." he tried to say calmly. "Would you like some help?" he offered.

"Yes please" I sat and listened to everything that he was telling me, he didn't do the work but he showed me, explained it and corrected me constantly.

We both finished our questions. I thanked Will for the help and as he was getting two more sheets from the front, I thought about inviting him to my house for a science night.

He sat down and passed me the second sheet. I looked over it once and gave up instantly. I spun myself around to face Will until he noticed. It wasn't long until he did.

"Yes Mike?" he smiled.

"We've been talking for a good two weeks so, I was wondering if you wanted to come over to mine tonight? For a science night that is" I explained quickly.

"That would be great, thank you Mike." he smiled and continued with his work.

Mission accomplished - befriend him!

...

Lunch rolled round. I said goodbye to Will as he was going to the library, I went straight to my boys in a hurry.

"I have great news!" I scrambled into my chair. "Update on the dare."

Lucas looked intrigued and excited, Dustin gave me a glare.

"I asked him to come over to mine for a science night. Tonight!"

Lucas was genuinely so happy for me. "You're getting closer to that 1k Michael." he teased.

"I don't like where this is going. Have you actually thought about what it might do to him if he finds out what your relationship was for?"

"He might not even be gay for all I know!" I exclaimed. "But yes I have."

"Are you gay?" Lucas asked suddenly. "I don't have a problem with it. You just never specified"

I thought long and hard about that question. "I'll get back to you on that one"

It was silent for a while.

"What exactly is a science night? What are you going to do with him?" Dustin asked, breaking the silence.

"No idea. Find some homework online, watch a science documentary. I don't know?!"

"You've not thought about this properly. I can't believe both you. This is so low of you." Dustin snapped and left the table in a huff.

"Maybe he's right Lucas." I started to feel bad again for even contemplating this dare.

"The money Michael. The money" he got up and left too.

I was on my own again. Maybe something could happen with me and Will over this dare. Maybe this is a good thing it's happening. The one thing he's not allowed to know is that everything was just a dare.

...

The time had come. Will should be at my house in any minute. My parents and sisters were out and about so I was alone, with Will.

I started to feel really anxious about it. My palms were going sweaty, I started to feel dizzy and my legs were like jelly. I went to sit down but heard the tiny knock on the door.

My legs were about to give way as I leaned against the door and opened it slowly. Stood in a little wooley hat, a big coat, a scarf and gloves, was William.
I couldn't hold back my smile.

"Hey Will! Come in" I opened the door a little more as I felt myself fall to the floor.

The young boy started unravelling himself from the warm clothing and took his little boots off while I was still sat on the floor. Eventually Will had turned around and let out a loud laugh.

"What are you doing down there?" he asked through each laugh.
I couldn't help but howl along and watched as his smile got bigger every second.

"I'm not sure!" I giggled as he helped me up on to my couch.

Once we had finished our laughing fit, Will finally asked the question. "So what are we doing tonight then?"

"Good question. I don't know!" I forgot to plan something.

"Is it okay to look through the movies?" I nodded and watched him stand towards the movie shelf.

I realised his voice is a lot louder than at school, his personality changed completely and it was honestly the most beautiful sound I've ever heard.

Finally, he had picked out something. Star Wars.

"This has something to do with science in it. It's space and I love space!" he excitedly told me.

I helped him get the snacks as the beginning started. Both sat down at the same time and was ready to watch Star Wars.
This had gone a lot better than I anticipated.

Half way through, a little snore from the side of me caught my attention. A little Will was leaning his head against me with his eyes shut and his mouth open the tiniest bit. I decided to take in his features.
His cute button nose stood out first, his skin so smooth, a sprinkle of freckles along his face and his beauty marks so dark.
His eyelashes were long when his eyes were closed and his mouth was puffy and kissable.

It was a beautiful site. Nothing could ruin this perfect mome- nevermind.
The door swung open to reveal my family and for them to see Will snap up straight at the sudden sound.

"Sorry boys" mom called out to us as she raced up stairs with Molly in her arms, Dad thought it was a great idea to sleep as soon as he sits down in his la - Z- Boy chair.

"Shit" I said under my breath. I looked towards the clock, it was too late for Will to he travelling home by himself.

"I best be getting home" he said as if we was thinking the same thing.

I stopped him as he got up. "Will, it's nearly midnight. Its far too late for you to go home."

"I don't want to be a burden." his voice quiet again. Either he was quiet or his real voice was drowned out by my father's snores.

"You aren't going to be. Please, call your mom and explain. My mom won't mind you staying the night."

He nodded and walked towards the house phone. Bonus, got Will to stay the night.

Soon after, I took Will up to my room and told my mom about him staying. She wasn't bothered by it and said she will take him home in the morning, as it was a Friday night/morning.

The boy stood awkwardly in the middle of the room, searching around.

"Anything interesting?" I asked when I walked back in. He jumped and shook his head.

I handed him some spare pajamas and a toothbrush and sent him to my en suite. I had a double bed, so I hoped he didn't mind sleeping next to me.

He walked out and stood next to my bed, staring at me. "Do you want me to sleep on the couch?"

I blinked at him in the dim light. "No. Do you want to sleep in mine and I'll go downstairs?"

"I don't mind Mike, honestly."

I got out of my bed and told him to sleep in the bed as I started to collect some blankets and a pillow.
I made my way to my door before Will whispered something.

"Stay, please"

"Are you sure?" I saw a little nod of his head and a pat next to him.

I crawled in next to the smaller boy and faced towards him.

"Thank you for tonight Mike. I had fun" he gave a weak smile.

"You're welcome" another smile from my side. I slowly put my hand out and cupped his tiny hand under the sheets.
He didn't flinch, he just allowed his small fingers to curl around mine.

"Goodnight William" I whispered as I turned my lamp off.

"Goodnight Michael." his eyes shut slowly and huddled closer to me for warmth. Not seconds later, was he snoring against my chest, sending me to sleep with it.

I felt a connection.

Fortsätt läs

Du kommer också att gilla

290K 11.7K 41
ဤ Fic သည် အရမ်းရိုင်းစိုင်းသော အသုံးအနှုန်းတွေကိုသာသုံးထားသော Big Warning 🚨18+ Fic တပုဒ်ဖြစ်သည် ။
Fake love Av :)

Fanfiction

114K 2.7K 42
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...
330K 19.1K 72
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
123K 5.6K 25
Desperate for money to pay off your debts, you sign up for a program that allows you to sell your blood to vampires. At first, everything is fine, an...