꧁༺Shared Trauma- Stranger Thi...

By 1980Bitch

Where one girl falls for two boys at different times over shared trauma .... Violet Henderson is not your ave... More

Shared Trauma
Cast
EDIT
Billy and Steve
Authors Note
SIDE A
~Side A~
The Start Of Something
Mad Max
Mad Max Part 2
Trick Or Treat Freak
Trick Or Treak Freak Part 2
The Pollywog
The Pollywog Part 2
Will The Wise
Will The Wise Part 2
Dig Dug
The Spy
The Mind Flayer
The Mind Flayer Part 2
The Gate
The Gate Part 2
Aftermath
Our Sins
The Snowball
GIFFS

The Spy Part 2

279 8 0
By 1980Bitch

.•.

Billy had had enough of just sitting around and wondering what Violet was doing with Steve so he had decided to go out and look for her. He has been to the arcade, the cinema, the bowling ally, everywhere he imagined she would take a date, he even went to the park she took him to the other day. But where ever he looked she couldn't be found.

Eventually Billy checked the last spot he could think of- the main diner. When he walked in his eyes scanned each face but none where hers. His eyes landed on a table which consisted of Tommy H, Carol, Tina, Jeff and a girl called Natasha. He was going to turn around and leave but the calling of his name stopped him. He didn't want to sit with a load of people he didn't even like and most certainly didn't care about. But to keep his reputation of the 'new king of Hawkins' he turned around and sat down in the booth

"Hi Billy" all the girls cooed at him. In response he nodded his head
"Hey dude what brings you here. Super hot date" Tommy asked with a smirk
"No I was actually looking for- no one. I was looking for no one" Billy sighed.
"Well good because at about 7 we are all going to the cinema and Natasha here doesn't want to fifth wheel so do you want to come?" Carol asked, her shrill voice giving Billy unsatisfying goosebumps.
"I-" Billy was going to say no because he didn't want to go on a date, why would he want to go on the date when he felt the way he felt- whatever that was- towards Violet. But then he remembered Mrs Henderson's voice this morning telling him that Steve had stayed over last night and they both left early this morning and his blood boiled. "Yeah sure pick you up at 7 then" he smirked in Natasha's way causing her to blush and giggle.

Revenge was going to be sweet when on Monday the whole of Hawkins knew about Billy's latest hook up...

~§~

After what felt like days of walking the trio had reached the old junk yard.
"Oh yeah, yeah this will do. This will do just fine" Steve said extremely impressed with the younger Henderson's choice "good call dude" he ruffled Dustin's head. Violet always knew Dustin thought Steve was a complete nob so she could help but smile at the new unlikely friendship that was forming between her brother and her best friend.
"Alright come on lets get this shit set up before sun down" Violet said snatching Steve's sun glasses right out of his hands and put them on her face giving Steve a small smirk.
"HEY!"

After a few minutes had passes the familiar voice of Lucas Sinclair reached the ears of the trio.
"I said medium well" he joked causing violet to snigger at his humour. She expected dustin to laugh as well but when she turned to face his brother he had a look on his face that could suck all the happiness up out of the earth. He looked devastated so Violet followed his gaze to see locks of red hair glistening in the sun. Max. She was on the back of Lucas's bike and was clinging very tightly to him.
"Who's that" Steve finally asked but neither dustin or Violet answered.
Max hopped of Lucas's bike and they both started walking to the three.
"Hey you two, how about me, Max and Steve get a head start whilst you two have a catch up" Violet said to Dustin and Lucas sensing the tension. They both nodded there head in agreement and Max, Steve and Violet started collecting scrap metal.

"What's going on over there why do they need to talk" Steve's voice came up behind Violet causing her to jump.
"That's Max- the girl Dustin really likes" violet whispered to Steve.
"Well whether he likes her or not suns going down soon, we need to get a move on" Steve said and Violet agreed. Steve then walked over to the car the two boys were crouching at and clunked a big piece of metal down on it causing the two boys to jump up.
"Hey! Dickheads ! How come the only ones helping me is Violet and this random girl? We lose light in forty minute. LETS GO." Steve told the boys who weren't impressed by Steve's interruption.
"Alright, asshole! God" Dustin barked
"Okay stupid." Lucas mumbled.

~§~

Rolling metal down hills, building barriers of metal around the bus and hearing Steve and Dustin's bickering back and forth was exhausting. So when it was finally time to get inside the bus Violet was both relieved and scared. Lucas had gone up top to watch out for any movements from dart whilst Max, Dustin, Steve and Violet sat downs stairs. Steve was flicking his lighter on and of watching the orange flame appear and then disappear. Max was pacing around anxiously and Dustin was rapidly tapping his fingers on the floor. As for violet she was staring at nothing-wondering what was going to happen tonight.
"So you really fought one of those things before" Max broke the silence speaking to Steve who tore his gaze of the flame to nod his head at Max
"And your like totally 100% sure it wasn't a bear?" She innocently asked
"Shit. Don't be a idiot okay? It wasn't a bear. Why are you even here if you don't believe us. Just go home" Dustin said- his voice laced with venom
"Dustin!" Violet exclaimed
"It's fine V. Someone's just a little cranky. Past your bed time?" Max sassed before climbing the ladders to Lucas.
"That's good. Just show her you don't care" Steve smiled.
"I don't" Dustin snapped causing his sister to shake her head at his actions. However Steve too a different approach and gave Dustin a wink.
"Why are you winking Steve? Stop" Dustin said.
"Not that your going to listen to me, but Dustin please never, ever do that again"
"Oh come on it works sometimes" Steve nudged Violet who just laughed at him causing Steve to smile but that smile
"Get a room you two you both make me feel sick with your flirty glances" Dustin remarked looking away in disgust. The two teens looked at Dustin then back at each other and started laughing. Dustin could be a drama queen sometimes ... the laughter quickly stopped when Darts loud growl vibrated across every inch of the junkyard.

Steve, Violet and Dustin quickly moved to the window to have a look and try to spot the beast that lurked outside.
"You see him?" Dustin asked
"No" said Steve and Violet in union.
"Lucas whats going on?"
"Hold on... I've got eyes! Ten o'clock ten o'clock" Lucas frantically exclaimed from up above.
"What's he doing?" Violet asked
"I don't know.." Steve whispered
"He's not taking the bait, whys he not taking the bait?" Dustin asked
"Maybe he's sick of cow" Steve joked as he backed away from the window grabbing his bat and heading to the door.
"Steve. Steve? Steve what are you doing?" Violet panicked
"Just get ready." He said tossing Violet the lighter.
"No. No. If you think for one second I'm letting you go out there alone you have another thing coming" Violet said giving the lighter to dustin and picking her pistol up.
"Violet your not com-"
"Steve don't even try and argue with me"

She turned to her brother giving him a hug and smile
"Be safe" he whispered back before her and Steve went out into the open.
"If you die out there, just know that I'll kill you" Steve whispered
"right back at you"  Violet laughed. The two moved forward and Steve swung his bat around whistling whilst Violet stayed back looking out for any other danger.
"Come on buddy. Come on. Dinner time. Human tastes much better then cow I promise" Steve tried to prompt Dart to come closer as he swung his bat around.
"Steve watch out!" Lucas yelled causing Violet to sharply turn and point her gun- ready for an attack. She faintly saw something move in the fog.
"A little busy here !" Steve yelled back.
"Three o'clock!" Lucas screamed.
"Oh my god Steve there's  more. Multiple darts" Violet barely managed to breath out suddenly realising the danger of this situation.
"ABORT'" the kids all screamed causing Steve and Violet who had now separated and went different ways to get away from the multiple Darts. Steve walked one out of his way before skilfully rolling over a car and looking back to see if Violet was okay. On the other hand Violet had took shelter behind a lump of mental and were shooting the three baby demogorgans that were running up to her.
"Violet, Steve, hurry, run" the children shouted Iver and over again.
Steve got up and ran to Violet grabbing her hand as they both ran to the bus- to safety. Violet had been pushed into the van and Steve quickly closed the door
"Shit"
"Are they rabid or something"
"They cant get in, they cant"
"Shit"

Suddenly one of the beasts made its way in and tried to jump at the children but Violet pushed them all back just in time but the alien fell on to her knocking the gun out of her hands, its claws sinking deep into her side making violet let out a god awful cry of pain. It's like everything was in slow motion as the beast went to strike her again, this time it cut her face but not as deep- but it still hurt so yet again violet screamed bloody murder. And just as violet thought that was it as it went in again for a third strike Steve batted it away sending it flying through the bus window.
"Is anyone there. Mike? Will? God? Anyone?" Dustin frantically cried into the TRC.
'Okay Violet stay with us stay with-" Steve suddenly sprinted off to the ladder leaving violet bleeding out on the floor. " out of the way! Out of the way! You want some? Come get this!" Steve angrily yelled and the demogorgan opened its face up ready to attack but then stopped and looked west. Then just lie that it went. They all did...

Without a second thought steve ran to Violet who was trying to get up but was being held down by her brother.
"Dustin I'm fine let me move. DUSTIN for fuck sake let me up" she cried.
"Dude back off" Steve said lightly pushing Dustin away from Violet so he could pick her up and carry her outside
" I don't understand" violet muttered
"Maybe Steve and violet scared them up?" Dustin asked
" no no way they are going somewhere?" Steve said "can i take a look at it?" Steve mentioned to violet who nodded in response. Steve propped her up on the car he rolled off before and looked at Violet for confirmation before rolling he top up and running his fingertips very lightly over her deep wound
"Does it hurt ?" Steve stupidly asked
"Like hell" Steve nodded and ripped a bit off his tee shirt and wrapped it around her body tying it tightly around her waist to try to stop the wound from bleeding. He didn't want her losing too much blood.
"Right dipshits" he turned to the kids that were watching him and Violet intensely "lets get a move on before they come back" Steve demanded picking Violet up bridal style and setting off west, the kids following closely behind as they marched off into the night...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

880 7 9
Catherine Michelle Henderson, a simple teenage girl just trying to figure out where she belongs in this world. She's a genius, nerdy, popular girl in...
333K 6.8K 42
𝘴𝘶𝘮𝘮𝘦𝘳 𝘥𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘮𝘴 𝘳𝘪𝘱𝘱𝘦𝘥 𝘢𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘦𝘢𝘮𝘴. 𝘣𝘶𝘵, 𝘰𝘩, 𝘵𝘩𝘰𝘴𝘦 𝘴𝘶𝘮𝘮𝘦𝘳 𝘯𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵𝘴 Beatrice May Henderson is a normal...
14.4K 453 38
SLOW UPDATES Please vote and comment it lets me know if I should keep writing the story or not. Steve Harrington x Henderson!Reader This will star...
640K 12.2K 26
You're Billie's twin sister, both of you can either cope or fight each other. He's rough and violent and sometimes can't stop him from doing somethin...