You Are My Desire❤ Seonghwa FF

By SandyyQuinn

International fans are very special to ATEEZ, since even though they make music in Korean, the fans really en... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25

Chapter 21

964 42 3
By SandyyQuinn

Sandra

The day ended so fast and the night came quickly to move to the next day.
◇~◇

In this next episode, I'm told that it would be filmed at late afternoon, and it would be different than the previous episodes.

I didn't even know what they meant, but I followed the instructions of dressing sweet and as if I were going on a night date.

I had my makeup done in the van, from the professionals, and seriously wondered what was going to occur today.

I'm met by Seonghwa at the front door of the building, and he looked sort of nervous. Why?

I had a jean skirt that was flowy to the sides, and wore a pink blouse with a leather jacket on top. Sparkly low converse and I'd even gone to the beauty salon to get my hair straightened. I looked beautiful on this night even if I had no clue of what today would bring.

Seonghwa looked even more dazzling, though. Leaving me just like he always gets me.

His hair had been styled like when he had had it in black before, feathery and perfect. I noticed he had a little bit of makeup without whitewashing him, thankfully. It was super natural.

The clothing was a beige V-neck and a leather jacket with dark jeans and expensive sporty yet not laidback shoes in black.

He grinned when he saw me, as cameras followed everything.

"You look so beautiful, Sandy." He compliments, touching my straight hair.

Then he hands me a pretty bouquet of white and red roses. My goodness, what is this?

I was a blushing mess but I smiled and thanked him for the flowers.

"It's time to go." He murmured, taking my hand and leading me to an expensive SUV, and then I saw he had the selfie stick to place the camera to record ourselves.

I didn't ask questions, well, at least not until we are inside the car.

Once Seonghwa had the camera attached correctly in a way that we're both seen, he ignites the car and puts it in drive to leave the curb.

"What is going on? I'm still confused." I admit to him, giggling.

"I was too. But all you have to do is relax and have fun." He explained to me, turning to smile at me before looking back at the road.

I guess I can do that...

Seonghwa

*Day before*

I'm called into the director's office and I suspected it was about what happened earlier after giving him the microphone.

I greet him again, and he gestures for me to take a seat.

"You have a face as if I'm here to scold you." He chuckled, sitting on his office chair.

"It isn't?" I ask incredulously.

He shakes his head and smiled with amusement.

"It's about tommorow's episode for the reality." He clarified to him.

I look at him expectantly for him to tell me more.

He leaned forward to place his hands on his large desk.

"You're going to be filmed by yourself with Sandra. It's going to be a date theme, and it'll be in the afternoon because of this theme.
"You'll walk along the Han River, and later after seeing how the sun sets in that area, you're going to watch the rainbow fountain show at Banpo bridge. You'll have time to just talk and relax.
"Obviously you cannot kiss her, but you can do it on her cheek and hold hands."

I'm wide-eyed by the end of his description of tommorow.

A date? Why?! This is going to be pretty hard for me, because it will feel like a real one.

"Tomorrow I'll go over the rest of the details and what will be provided for you. It's easy, nothing complicated. Just a one on one time with Sandra's bias." He assured me. But I was still anxious.

"But sir, I don't know if I can do this. I'll just feel confused." I protested nervously.

"Seonghwa, you'll thank me soon for this. Don't worry." He tried to calm my nerves.

I sighed as I rub my neck, nodding slowly.

He looked at me as if he were saying that he knew what is going on.

Back at the dorm, I told the other members what would occur tommorow.

"You're so lucky, Seonghwa. I wish I had been the one selected for that." San muttered, but he had a sweet pout to show he's joking. I was glad we're okay now.

"But will you kiss? Our fans could get mad." Jongho worried.

"Only her cheek or forehead, or even hands. But I'm still scared that I won't be able to get through this recording." I confess, anxiety beginning to form inside me.

"It's going to be fun. Just enjoy that time with your fan." San tells me, patting my thigh.

"Stop being so touchy, San. You're mine, remember?" Wooyoung whined at our human mountain.

I laugh at the jealousy between them.

"Chill, you two. I guess I have to try." I mention in defeat. What I don't understand is, why did the director say I'll thank him soon? It's scary not knowing what the future holds.

Sandra

When I see the familiar Han river flowing majestically like a long, sparkling necklace, I'm very curious why we're here.

The flowers were held for me by the staff. At least I have assistants. LOL

"Wow, this place looks so different at this hour." I mention to him, amazed.

"It's very nice when the sun is about to set." Seonghwa replied, as he steps out of the car and opened the door for me.

I bet at some point today, I'll shed tears sooner or later. My heart was a mess and also my confused mind.

He helped me out of the Escalade, and after he had closed the door, he gently took my hand and interlaced his fingers with mine. I was all goosebumps, and it wasn't because it was cold outside.

"Let's take a walk." He said, smiling shyly.

While we walked, I glanced up at him, wondering how this was all real.

His strong fingers locked with mine, while we took in the gorgeous view and everything happening right now.

I noticed he had a backpack today. What could be in there?

"I seriously feel like I'm dreaming here." I confess, smiling sheepishly.

He gazed in amusement at me, those eyes seemed to dance.

"Because you're with the bias that make you forget how to breathe?" He teased. Oh yeah, he knew how I was feeling at this second.

"That's one reason, yeah." I laughed, and he began to grin.

"Me too. This is very new for me. I feel very lucky."

"I feel luckier."

The soft breeze that was blowing, felt like a sutil caressing along your skin. Wished they were Seonghwa's hands though...

While we took a stroll, he would ask many different questions. From all kinds of things, like my thought on serious real life situations in this world, to simple ones such as what I like to do on my free time.
He'd mention his own opinions too, and things he likes as well.

When we arrived to the perfect spot to see the sun go down, Seonghwa unzipped his backpack and took out a blanket. Setting it down and smoothing it on the ground, he invited me to sit with him.

He had another one for me to place on myself, so I could sit  comfortably.

Carefully, I sat and took the second blanket to place over my lap.

Facing each other, he ran his fingers freely through my hair.

"You look very different with your hair straight. I like it." He told me, a sweet smile on those lips that I wished were mine.

I blushed and grinned bashfully.

"Thank you, Seonghwa. You look good in any way." I giggle.

He seemed pleased with the compliment.

When he caressed my cheek, I really did forget to breathe.

"I seem to always make you stop breathing. It worry me." He murmurs, chuckling softly.

"Can you imagine why that is?" I laughed, and daringly, I also began to caress his cheek. His eyes widened slightly. Yet, he didn't stop me.

I was marvelled by his satin soft skin. It was as if I were really touching an angel.

His smile while I did this, had me mesmerized.

He took that hand I'd been using and swiftly lifted it to his lips, kissing my knuckle like a feather tickling it.

I swear I trembled once, because that was the most shaking gesture I have ever received from him.

I actually felt my eyes watering, and was a bit embarassed because of it.

"You don't have to cry." He whispered.

"I'm just a bit shocked, that's all." I laugh, sniffling.

"I'm the lucky one. To be spending time with just us two. Such a pretty Atiny." He replied, making me grin widely.

"Oh, Seonghwa." I sighed, and noticing that the sun was beginning to fall, as I saw the multitone sky with different shades of red, orange, etc.

Without hesitating, he placed an arm around me and allowed me to rest my head against him while we watched the sunset.

"It's so beautiful." I breathed, as I feel his cheek pressed lightly to my head.

"I love sunsets." He said softly.

Yeah, and I love you...I said in my head.

I was so glad when the cameras were done with, and we could use our own now. But we left them off for a while, though.

We were now close to Banpo, where at 8pm, the colorful fountain show would start. But it was only 6 something in the afternoon.

So we could have our cameras off, for now.

"I'm going to miss you." I said in a whisper to Seonghwa, on the same steps where I had sat with Yunho.

Seonghwa took both of my hands, kissing them. My tears were activated again.

"Shhhh. Don't cry, Sandy." He crooned, wiping the tears with his thumbs.

He moved closer, and pressed his lips to my forehead.

"I'll miss you even more." He said softly, sounding like he was on the verge of crying.

We held each other tightly, and I just savored this rare moment with Seonghwa.

"I'll never forget you." He said in my ear, my heart shattering each time he says these kind of things.

He rubbed my back, as we stay quiet for a moment.

After this, we talked simple things,  and time flew as it was time to turn the cameras on again for the fountain show.

Some people had gathered nearby to also watch it, and I gasp as the spurting water was illuminated with color lamps of purple, blue, and all other colors too.

"It's so pretty!" I sigh in wonder, hearing Seonghwa giggle beside me.

"Yes it is. And with my Atiny, it's more special." He mentioned, making the camera face us both, as he held me close to him and rubbing my back that wouldn't be seen in this recording.

I grinned at the camera, and after we made cute aegyo and funny expressions, we continued watching until the show ended for this hour.

We said some final words and then the episode finished. But we didn't leave yet.

He had his hands on my cheeks, and gazed deeply at me.

"Sandra?"

"Yes?" I respond back.

"I mean it when I say I won't forget you." He said quietly, and really kissed my nose. Can I cry, please?

"I know. I believe you." I hugged him tighter, as I felt him caress my hair.

"You're very special to me." He murmured.

I began crying all over again, and this time my whole body shook from the intensity in which I cried.

He wept as well, sobbing with me.

After it was getting a bit late, Seonghwa was the one who stood up first and held out a hand to help me up.

I slowly gave my hand, and he put me on my feet.

"Tommorow is a circle talk on how we felt with the show. We'll pick you up like usual." He told me quietly, as we walked down the steps.

"Yeah." I respond, staring down for a second, until we got to the last step.

He suddenly engulfs me in a strong embrace, without saying anything.

So this is how farewells feel like? Extremely painful and depressing too.

I'll forever miss him, even if I get to see him in concert a lot of times.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

130 2 10
"Why is this ship here?" Seolhyun asked as she stood in front of an old ship. "Bewitched? This is what happens when you're fascinated by a beautiful...
69 9 14
When Nicole Ryan replies to contest that is being held by HYBE, she is stunned to learn that she had been chosen out of hundreds of applicants for a...
14.1K 578 12
In which two strangers meet at the wrong time, breaking each other's heart. Hyunjin needs a fake girlfriend to show his ex that he can move on. Won...
1.4K 126 31
What happens when the guy you thought you knew turns out to be a famous superstar? Finding interesting places and taking pictures. These were the tw...