You Are My Desire❤ Seonghwa FF

De SandyyQuinn

International fans are very special to ATEEZ, since even though they make music in Korean, the fans really en... Mais

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25

Chapter 18

1K 34 8
De SandyyQuinn

Seonghwa

That move that Sandra did a minute ago, was brief but very gratifying. Like what a couple does on a date...

I couldn't fit in all my joy, when we are holding hands outside the shop and waiting to be picked up.

San is furious, but I really can't help it! I like this close contact with her. I literally just gave up on my attempts to distance myself from her.

Probably it had to do with yesterday after I took her to the hotel room.

Well, whatever it is, I simply cannot stop.

I played with Sandra's two ponytails while she was talking to Yunho. Wagging them up and down, I was like a small child that likes to play with their mother's hair.

She then begins to giggle and paused her conversation with Yunho.

"What are you doing?" Her bubbly giggles had me soft as cotton.

"I can't help play with it. It too irresistible to not do it." I confess, doing funny things with her pigtails.

"I think it's the sugar in the ice cream." She corrects me, laughing and shocked me when she takes my hands that held her hair, placing hers on top of mine.

"You're going to mess them up." She chuckled, and I'm unable to move because of her warm touch on my own skin.

She grins at me, lowering my hands gently.

The van showed up, which saddened me, since I wanted to keep this playing.

For the second part of the filming, the producers told us that we'd be taken to a park, the very same one where Yeosang filmed his cute video. The flower path was still stunning, it always does.

I'm explained that we were going to film a korean drama type of scene. It involved me, Sandra and San.

Me and San had to act out a jealousy scene.

Why do I have a gut feeling that this wasn't going to end well?

The only part that had me excited was when Sandra will hold my hands(it's as if they're making it up to me for, without realizing it) and I'll get to kiss her forehead, in a brief farewell until we see each other tommorow.

Then San would come out, after she leaves.

I'm dreading that scene, but there was nothing I could possibly do to escape this.

After Sandra gets her makeup retouched, the first scene is able to begin.

This is improvising, so exactly what will we do?

"Seonghwa, we could do like we're walking along the flower path, holding hands. You can then lead me after we do that." She suggested.

"Sounds good. Just follow my lead," I turn to let the producers know we were ready, "We can start."

Me and Sandy go to where the path begins, and with cameras following us, we stroll along this beautiful flowery path.

With our fingers interlaced, we held hands while being all smiley and resembling a real couple. I was euphoric as we walk slowly.

"Thank you for taking me to that place, the ice cream was so delicious." Sandra commenced her acting, that also was truth behind it.

"I enjoyed it more because I was with you." I murmur, gazing lovingly at her, and saw her face change to wonder.

"I did too." She replied breathlessly, as a smile appeared on my lips.

"I enjoy being with you." I confess,  wishing she'd see through my words, that it isn't acting. It's the entire truth.

"I really do too. You're the best thing that's happened in my life." She tells me, and I was anxious that the camera would catch me getting teary eyed.

We'd arrived at the end of the path, and she takes my hands to hold them tight, our fingers connected inside this grasp.

"You make my life complete, Sandra." I reply, actually kissing softly both of her hands. My fandom is going to have a half where they'll be furious.

Her quiet gasp definitely was caught in her microphone, and she gazed with big eyes that did shine for me. Yunho was telling the truth there.

"You've made mine complete from the day I met you, Seonghwa." Sandra makes my heart flutter at that statement.

I smiled big, and had a happy semblance.

"So we will see each other tommorow and always?" I ask her, really getting inspired with my real feelings.

"Of course. I'm worried when I let San know that I cannot correspond his feelings. It will hurt him, but it must be done." Sandra tells me, looking worried.

"He'll understand. Until tommorow, then. Can't wait until that day." I reply, leaning in to kiss her cheek, loving how her breath would catch in her throat.

"Me either. Until tommorow, Seonghwa." She replied softly, and while walking backwards, she waved goodbye. I waved back with a big smile.
Then she left, and the first scene ends.

I hear loud clapping and even whistling from the other members.

"Wow! That was like a real korean drama. You two are real actors!" Wooyoung praised, and the other guys commented animately to me.

Sandra returned and is all smiles.

"I think an agency can hire me now." She mentions, still breathless.

"Yeah, I'm pretty sure." Hong Joong agrees, giving us both high fives.

"I'm anxious to see what happens next." Mingi says in Korean.

I'm not that enthusiastic, not for the jealousy scene.

"Let's do this." San says seriously, going to stand a bit far from the path. "You'll know what to do." He tells me.

Exhaling, I take a gulp of water and go to where I had stood to say bye to Sandra.

With my back towards San, I act as if I watched Sandra walking away still. My dazed smile and expression of longing were present.

A hard tapping on my shoulder announced the start of this acting scene.

I turn around, pretending to be looking confused at San.

"Were you with Sandra just now?" He questions angrily, and I didn't know if he was acting as if he breathed hard or was really fuming.

"You knew I had liked her first! You're a traitor! I thought you were my friend." He exclaimed with disappointment. We were doing this part in Korean to be able to express ourselves much better.

I scoff and shake my head. "That's not true. I was the first to become interested in her. You just always want what I have. You've been jealous of me ever since we became idols. You'd argue when I get more vocal lines than you. Just accept it, that she doesn't feel nothing for you. I'm the one who she wants to have her Atiny heart."

San laughed sarcastically, putting his hands on his knees and then straightens himself again.

Getting closer, with burning eyes, he gave me an intense stare before he responds.

"You sure are a narcissist, so arrogant. Thinking that you're the most desired. If she only knew that dark part of you, she would never pick you! You'll end up breaking her heart, and then what? How will that make you feel?!"

I glare furiously at him, a sarcastic smirk on me.

"The past is the past. That part was buried a long time ago. You're just mad that you will get rejected. This amazing angel, is not available. There's plenty of fish in the sea, so why does it have to specifically be her?" I sneered.

His expression changes again, into defeat.

With a sad smile, he answered me in a quiet sigh,"Because she's different from all the other fish."

Then he quietly turns back and walks out of the scene, the camera director stopping the recording.

I was left in a state of shock, feeling all the emotions that were present in this act.

Everyone clapped again, congratulating all the actors for the korean drama scene.

I'm overwhelmed, as I take a seat on a folding chair.

"That was really good, and very believable. Amazing job for the three of you." Our producer praised me and San, along with Sandra.

"I just found it very easy to be natural." She says, drinking juice from a cup with a straw.

San was unreadable, and way too quiet as he drank from his own juice.

"I think that's a wrap. We'll take you to eat again, and then you can go home for the day." Our producer tells everybody.

So we're all taken to eat, although Sandra said she wasn't hungry because of the ice cream. But the strangest thing was that San, he wasn't eating either. He loves to eat, so what the heck?

Once we're finished, I take Sandra by myself, because Yunho wanted to stay in the van. I knew it was an excuse for me to be alone with Sandra.

After she says goodbye to everyone, I join her in our walk back to her hotel room.

"I can't believe I did an acting scene for everyone to see it. It feels like a dream." Sandy giggled very adorably.

"This was new, that for sure." I held her in my arms, waiting to go up.

"With my bias, that's the best part." She whispered, muffled a little because I had her completely covered.

My arms locked her in my hold, and it was sweet that she could only reach my waist with those soft arms.

"Have you chosen between us? Or is there still two?" I joke, but curious to know what she'd answer.

"I adore San, and in the beginning when I had chose him to be my bias, he was the ultimate. You were the wrecker, but then I decided that you were too special to just be my wrecker. After that, it's as if you just fought your way into my main list. Now, I'm pretty sure you're my true bias. San will always have a place in my heart, but you're who has won between the two of you." She admits to me, and I felt like doing a happy dance. Which I actually did.

I let her go for a moment and did a bit from the 'pick me up' dance, and her widened eyes with jaw dropped, I gave her a personal brief performance.

For the second time when the elevator doors opened, and we both enter it.

"Whoa! That was so daebak, to see my fave performance video." Sandra gasped, and I laugh as I hold her again.

"That's me celebrating and a thank you." I explain, annoyed that the elevator rose so fast.

"I'm so honored to make you so happy." She giggled, and then we reach the room door.

I embrace her with no desire of letting her go, kissing her hair.

"Don't worry, I won't tell him." I say softly, inhaling that delicious fragrance of that shampoo she uses.

I lean back, caressing her cheeks and without fear, I kissed her forehead. I wanted to cry, but she wouldn't see me like that. She can't.

"Why do you have to kill me?" Sandra sighed sadly.

I smiled, my lips still on her forehead.

I heard her swallow back a possible sob.

"Seonghwa, I have to go. Please." She begged, and I stare at her with  puzzlement at her sudden change of mood.

"What's wrong, Sandra?"

"I just have to go. See you soon." She replied, her voice coming out shaky.

"But, why do you look like you'll cry?" I couldn't leave her this way, when I see that she's about to go inside that room and cry.

"Seonghwa, I'm just tired. It's been a long day." She answers exasperatedly.

I shake my head and place a hand on one of her cheeks.
"I won't let you go like this." I tell her stubbornly.

She looks at me with disbelief, and my phone begins to ring to interrupt this important moment.

"Annyeonghaseyo." I groan.

"Seonghwa, the producer forgot we have a meeting today. We have to go. Now. I'm sorry, but please speed up over there." Hong Joong informs me, and I'm so frustrated because now wasn't a great time to leave Sandy.

"Arasseo. Annyeong." I mutter and hang up.

"Just hug me. Please." Sandra pleads, and I engulf her in a big embrace.

I had tears in my eyes now, and I hurry to try removing them in someway. I momentarily remove an arm and quickly brush the tears off.

"I hate to leave, but Hong Joong said we have a meeting." I tell her, after we held each other for more than a minute. I felt the phone vibrate in my pocket, but I had ignored it.

"Okay." She murmured, and I kiss her forehead again before I let her go, wanting to do anything but.

I sadly gaze at her, seeing those eyes brimming with tears, and I'm feeling impotent to do anything.

She turns away from me, and rapidly slides the key card, not looking back once as she goes inside.

I give up on holding back the tears when I'm heading back to the elevator.

I wipe them harshly away before I get to the van.

When I step in, and sat next to Yunho and Yeosang, Yunho quickly saw that something was upsetting me.

"You okay?" He whispered in my ear, and I slowly shake my head. He places an arm over me so he could hug me to his side.

I cry quietly, unable to contain them. I know everybody will be concerned over why I was crying in the first place, but I just couldn't take it anymore. One more week, and all this is over.

The sudden realization of how close the end is, had me sobbing now.

Yunho hid my face with his head, cooing words of consolation, and brushing my hair with his fingers.

This was literally breaking my heart to shards. After such a nice day, it all comes crashing down on me.

Is it some sort of sign? A cruel joke to crush my entire being? I'm human and can only take so much, and my limit is about to get me.

◇~◇

Seonghwa

I was emotionally broken and exhausted from the long meeting, after it finished at last.

Yet, San seemed to be determined in provoking me, once we had all arrived to the dorm.

I'm just resting on the sofa with Yeosang, trying to sort my thoughts out, when San comes into the living room.

"So, what was the reason you took so long up there with Sandra? Could it be that you are secretly dating and haven't told no one?" He taunted, hands on his waist.

"I'm not in the mood for your playing. No, we're not secretly dating. What the hell?" I snap at him.

"Really? I'm not so sure. Everyone knows how you look at her. Well, news flash, she has to leave very soon." He rubs in my face.

I'm beginning to feel the heat rising from inside, my anger slowly incrementing.

"Would you shut the hell up?! I said I don't feel like talking! Are you deaf or what?" My tone had risen an octave or two.

He scoffs and glared at me, before talking back again.

"I think you really are arrogant, and want all of the girl's attention because you think you're so handsome and hotter. I'm sick of it!"

I then stood up abruptly from the sofa, stomping over to San.

"And I'm sick of your mouth! You're the one who's acting like spoiled brat because she doesn't give you all the attention! It's not my fault that she wants to be close to me. I'm giving her what she wants!" I growl, our noses practically touching.

He shoves me back, which was about to make me lose all control. I was on the brink of wanting to punch him.

"What she wants? Ha! What exactly is that? She's here for two weeks and then will leave the Incheon Airport. All this will have been nothing more than memories. We're idols, Seonghwa! Did you forget that?! You're nothing more than a pretty face for her." He sneered at me, and that was all I needed to infuriate me.

I violently grab his shirt collar, as I'm breathing hard from my nose.
His smirk was seriously pissing me off.

"Shut the fuck up! You're nothing more than a dancer, and then you'll be forgotten!" I scream into his face.

We're about to tangle ourselves into a physical fight, but when San was going to push me, Mingi was who separated us. I lunged violently to try and land a fist at San. But Mingi and Hong Joong yanked us away from each other.

"What has gotten into you two?! You never fight like this. What the hell is wrong with you both." Hong Joong reprimanded me and San.

I'm breathing hard as I'm staring angrily at the reason of this argument and fight.

"Ask Choi San. He's the one who started all this." I grumble, harshly pulling myself out of Hong Joong's hold and storm off to my room, slamming the door.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

7.3K 406 14
language is a fickle thing for it can lead to a true break down in communication, but could also not even be a factor at all. sometimes, the emotions...
135 24 20
When Nicole Ryan replies to contest that is being held by HYBE, she is stunned to learn that she had been chosen out of hundreds of applicants for a...
129 2 10
"Why is this ship here?" Seolhyun asked as she stood in front of an old ship. "Bewitched? This is what happens when you're fascinated by a beautiful...
69 9 14
When Nicole Ryan replies to contest that is being held by HYBE, she is stunned to learn that she had been chosen out of hundreds of applicants for a...