You Are My Desire❤ Seonghwa FF

Per SandyyQuinn

International fans are very special to ATEEZ, since even though they make music in Korean, the fans really en... Més

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25

Chapter 17

1.2K 34 5
Per SandyyQuinn

Seonghwa

Well, there is a dilemma once we had gotten to the hotel, because Sandra was very asleep and I didn't have heart to wake her up.

"Hong Joong, I really don't want to wake her up. So what do we do?" I ask our leader.

He ran his finger through his hair as he thought out a plan.

"She looks so adorable when she sleeps." Mingi chuckled, leaning over to look at her. I smiled, because I definitely agreed.

"Yeah, I saw she was very tired when we got off the last ride. Okay, there's no other way than take her ourselves to her room. Put your mask on, just in case. Since I see an eager puppy named Yunho who wants to help, you take her things." Hong Joong explains the mission.

"But I wanted to help..." I hear San mumble so quietly, yet I still heard him. Sorry man...

"Yunho, put your mask too." Hong Joong reminds him, before Yunho took Sandra's stuff, which was the plush and her small backpack. He looked adorable while wearing it, I couldn't help snickering quietly.

So I raise my mask with my free hand, and I slowly get out of the car when Yunho opened my door.

Carrying our precious Atiny, me and him then began our walk into the hotel.

I never thought I'd get a chance to have Sandy in my arms like this. It was the best luck ever. Not just Yunho is a lucky guy.

"You look very excited to get to hold Sandy, it's written all over your face." He mentions, smirking at me in amusement.

I sighed, momentarily looking down at Sandra, peacefully resting.

"It hurts to admit this, but yes. I'm crazy about her, and I shouldn't." I tell him as we wait for the elevator to open.

"I know, I see how you look at her. You literally melt for the girl."

A pang in my heart stung it, because it's true.

"To be honest, I don't blame you. She's a very likable person, and that's why I have to say it, that you aren't the only one. Not me, of course. She's like a best friend and sister to me." He also says, and my eyes widened.

"Are you serious? Who else? I know San is also trying. It seriously annoys me." I groan, as we enter inside the elevator.

"Besides San, Mingi mentions a lot of how pretty she is and things like that. I catch Wooyoung looking at her every now and then. But you want to know something?"

"What?" I huff out, jealousy flourishing inside me.

"You're her favorite. Haven't you noticed? Her eyes are like shining stars whenever she looks at you. She gets happy with San and all, but only with you is that she literally lights up."

I couldn't help smiling big at that information, and I contemplate Sandy with adoration.

We get to the floor, and Yunho quickly takes out the key card, then opens to let me through.

I laid Sandra down on the large king bed, removing her shoes and socks. I giggle softly when I saw her super cute toes.

"Her toes are like little sausages, oh my gosh." Yunho snickered.

I grinned, as I tuck the blanket halfway over Sandy, not moving yet from her side. That lump in my throat, but I swallow it back.

I caress her hair softly, and Yunho spoke.

"Even our producer noticed how you would look at her. I asked him of what he thought if any of us date. He actually said it was okay, with taking precautions because we're idols."

I spin to look at Yunho with shock.

"But does she really have to go? KQ would actually help her out, because I asked." He says, and I'm even more astonished.

I shake my head. "I'm pretty sure she'll go. Her life is out there...even if I very much would love for her to stay."

Bending down, I kissed her forehead, leaving my lips there for a few seconds.

In korean I say to her even if she's asleep, so she won't hear me: "You're my desire, all I wish for and want. My dear Sandy."

Before I break down in her presence, I turn away. Yunho had a sad face while he looked at me.

"If it's meant to be, it doesn't matter if she could leave, because she'll stay for you. Love always finds a way." He murmured softly, putting an arm around my waist.

I nod once, staying silent. I look once more at her before we leave the room.

Love always finds a way. I deeply wish for that to become reality in my own life.

◇~◇

Sandra

I wake up disoriented, and look all around me to figure out where I was.

"How did I get back to my room?" I ask myself in a sleepy and hoarse voice.

Did somebody...take me here? San? Or Seonghwa? Probably Yunho.

Incredible, I was held in one of the ATEEZ members and was too asleep to notice.

When I check my phone, that had even been put to charge, I read the message for today's plans.

To dress normal, and no skirts. Um, okay.

I take the shower that I had not done when I was returned to my room.

A thin hoody sweater in black with a regular t-shirt under it, just in case and light blue ripped skinny jeans. My black and white Vans, and I procede to applying makeup.

I decide to redo my pigtails, and in a short time I'm set to leave. Grabbing my backpack from yesterday, I make sure the key card is there, and then take out the panda headband after that.

I saw that my plushies had slept with me, and a smile curls up on my lips. Especially since the koala had been beside me.

I head down to the front of the hotel, to see if the van is there, and I saw that it was.

Hurrying to reach it, I am taken aback when I saw that Seonghwa had come this time along with Yunho.

His precious grin had me already feeling a heart attack coming on.

"Hey!" I exclaim happily, jumping inside and being received with a bear hug by Seonghwa.

"Happy to see me?" He laughs, knowing the answer. I felt him kiss inside my hair, making me all tingly.

"Yeah." I almost sigh, not wanting him to let go.

"Hey, I'm here too." Yunho whined.

Me and Seonghwa laugh before he releases me. The younger boy literally slid over to where I am to give me a hug.

"Hi, cute face." I snicker.

"You are the cute face." Yunho whispered before letting me go and returning to his window seat.

My euphoria was immense when Seonghwa had his arms around me again and his head resting on mine.

"So, who was the person to take me to my room? Sorry if I discomfort anyone." I apologize.

"It's okay, don't worry. Yunho carried your stuff and I carried you." Seonghwa answered, making my jaw drop.

"Jinjja?" I ask incredulously, and then blush because I sounded kind of crazy.

Although, Seonghwa didn't seem fazed by that. He had a big, amused grin on his face.

"Mjmmm. Your bias took you to your room. You're cute when you sleep, by the way. I think you drooled." He teased, and I was mortified.

"What?" I reply with embarrassment.

Yunho was laughing very hard and Seonghwa also had some laughter in him.

"Just kidding. You look like an angel when you sleep. Your toes are very cute too." Seonghwa mentions, my cheeks heating intensely.
Yunho giggled at that comment.

So that's how my shoes were on the floor with the socks too. Oh my God.

"Thank you, Seonghwa. But I say you're the true angel when you're napping. You're beautiful when you do."

He grinned, squeezing me. "Gamsamnida."

I courageously snuggled closer to him, and I'm ecstatic when he does not push me away. On the contrary, he held me more firmly, and even kissed my forehead. The touch of his lips resonated through my body, and different from how it felt when San had done the same action.

I felt as if I were floating, the joy was going to make me burst.

"I get to be your partner today, Sandy." He lets me know, and I'm joyous.

"Awesome." I chirp, my grin unable to be removed from my face.

We got to KQ pretty fast, and with my bias holding my hand now(I was dancing a jig on the inside), the three of us went into the building.

The other guys were in the Meeting Rm waiting for us to arrive, and jumped up to greet me inmediately when they saw me. Each if them said hello almost in unison.

"Hey, Sandy!" Hong Joong greeted me cheerfully with his signature angelic grin.

"Annyeonghaseyo." I reply back, bowing slightly, and Seonghwa never let go of my hand. I'm not complaining at all. I noticed San glance at him, while he scowled.

"Today we can tell you before we go to the place." Mingi tells me.

"Yeah? So what's the plan?" I ask.

"Okay, so after the staff saw how we would react to the scary movie, they want to test our courage in a scavenger hunt, and how much you trust ATEEZ. We're going to a horror house." Hong Joong informed me, and all I could think was the funny screaming of J-Hope, when BTS were also taken in a Run episode. Besides Mingi in that small house, that scared the guys more than the place.

I was still nervous, though. I'm such a coward and get startled easily. I hope my heart can withstand this mission.

"You be okay, Sandy. I'll be with you." Seonghwa reassured me, smiling warmly.

I exhaled and then nod. "We can do this."

"Exactly."

"What's the prize, if there is one?" I question the leader.

"Ah, no. They did not say anything. It probably a surprise. The producers will explain the rest." He answered.

"Oh, okay. Can we go then, or is Mingi trying to prepare himself still?" I teased the other rap line member.

"Yah! Don't bully me." He complained, and I laugh.

"Just kidding, Mingi. You know I love you all."

"We love you too." He murmurs, grinning now.

"Then it's time to go, because I saw our producer outside. Let's see how this goes." I chuckled, preparing my own self for all the scares I'd get.

We're driven to a kind of secluded large, abandoned house, that is surrounded by forest vegetation.
This place definitely has that creepy vibe needed for this mission.

It's as if the sun doesn't reach here, since the thick trees cover the sky.

Everyone steps out slowly from the van and I observe the structure, with no glass windows, only two openings near the end of one side.

The producers then begin to explain what we'll do in this new mission.

It's a scavenger hunt, where we have to go through the house, searching for certain items, like an empty cup or random stuff of this sort.

After nine clues, we would then find the "treasure".

There was a catch, we can't be captured by a zombie or ghost(I seriously hope that I don't die from a fright.)

The first to find the treasure, keeps what's inside.

We're divided in groups of twos or three:

*Mingi and Hong Joong

*Yeosang and Wooyoung

*Jongho and San

*Seonghwa, me and Yunho.

We go inside the haunted house, that looked dirty and had fake blood stains across some of the walls.

Just feeling the atmosphere, it was very freaky. The people who prepared this spot, did an excellent job to make it credible.

"Prepare to hear my high screams." I warned my team of two.

"And mine." Seonghwa laughs with a sheepish smile.

On the count of three, a staff member blows the whistle for us to start, and probably alert all the creepy characters inside here.

Yunho turns on the flashlight given to us, illuminating the way.

I'm the person who unconsciously grab Seonghwa's hand, and he squeezed it reassuringly.

We carefully walk through a narrow and dust filled hallway, while I hear zombie groaning from afar, where Mingi must have been because I heard his horror movie scream.

I burst out laughing, and cover my mouth with my free hand.

When Yunho points the flashlight to a corner in what had to be an empty bedroom because it had a dirty twin bed inside, I see an object on the dusty floor.

"Look, there's something on the floor." I let go of Seonghwa's hand and hurry to check it out.

A tea cup, that had a piece of paper in it.

"Good job, you found our first clue." Yunho praised, as I open the folded paper.

It was in both korean and English handwriting.

I read the message to be deciphered. "It's time to cook up a curse...where are the materials to do so?"

Seonghwa takes the paper and read it in his language, then consults with Yunho.

"Kitchen?" The younger one and I say at the same time, a grin forming on his face.

"Hurry!" I whisper loudly, yanking Seonghwa towards me, and we start searching for where the kitchen could be.

A sinister laugh makes me freeze in my spot, and I frantically search for the owner of that noise. Yunho is battling to fix the flashlight that just happened to  turn off. We could barely see anything, mostly shadows.

Some scratching sound seemed to come from the floor. When Yunho shined his light from his phone, I let out a piercing scream because of a hideous female zombie that twisted her head to the side and crawled on the floor to almost grab my leg. It growled evilly, as I try to escape it.

Breathing hard, I try to calm down, and remind myself they're not real. That makeup artist is a real pro...

"I think we should go the other way." Yunho suggested in a scared voice, and backed up quickly.

"Go, go!" Seonghwa yells, and we try to scurry out of that hallway.

I drink from my water bottle, with my heart still beating at top speed.

Me and the two guys enter a passage, and I sigh with relief when I saw a stove and a long kitchen counter with cupboards that had broken doors.

I peek around to see if any monsters were nearby, and dash to the stove, that had a metal pot, some red shit inside and another paper.

I grab it with two fingers, grimacing at how nasty it was with dripping "blood".

"You read it." I raise the paper to Seonghwa. He read the korean and then the English.

"Now is the time to play. Where is that doll?"

"A kids room? Or some kind of family room, living room?" I ponder.

I saw San and Jongho run past the entrance of the kitchen, and I wondered if they found any clues.

I hear happy giggling from what I recognize as Wooyoung. But then he screams, so I suppose there was something waiting for him at that location.

"Let's see if we find a kid room." Yunho said, so me and Seonghwa hurry behind him.

He suddenly shouts when he sees a ghost child with hair covering her face. She was kneeling still near an open door.

"Shhhh. She'll hear you." I tell Yunho, and strategize in my mind to figure how to get past her.

I anxiously take very quiet steps, keeping myself close to the wall, to avoid her capturing.

Seonghwa walks silently behind me, as we are almost past her.

We manage to move without the ghost 'noticing'.

"But how do I get over there?" Yunho complained frantically.

"Don't make noise and carefully keep yourself close to the wall." I whisper at him.

He has his terrified eyes stuck on the ghost while he crept forward on his tiptoes.

He succeeded and we're all able to continue our search for where a doll could be.

We found it, along with a broken remote control. Being startled twice with a ghost and then two zombies.

My nerves were on edge, because I was living the story as if it were real.

A strange moaning came from my right, and then weird noises that it released from its mouth accompanied it.

I whimper, and search in the pitch dark for that creature.

When I'm grabbed by the arms, I screeched at the top of my lungs. The disgusting sensation of what would be rotted skin made me want to throw up.

I then have a real panic attack, and start sobbing while I struggle to make it let me go.

"Let me go!" I sob, and the thing released me, as I fall hard on my knees. I knew I scraped them because of the throbbing and stinging pain.

I'm bawling by now, when I scream again after I felt somebody touch me.

"Sandy! It's me, Seonghwa." He gasps, holding me strongly to his chest as I continue to cry and I was shaking hard.

"Sandra! We're here." Yunho tells me in a soft voice, touching my hair.

"Shhhh, you're okay. You're okay." Seonghwa crooned in a whisper, stroking my hair.

"I'll find the other clues, guys." Yunho offered, with a hesitant tone.

"Yeah, go. I'm taking Sandra out." Seonghwa replied, waiting for me to calm down.

I'm breathing heavily after I had stopped crying.

"Follow me. You don't have to play anymore." He says, helping me to stand and takes me outside of the house. I'm still trembling as we walk to where there was empty chairs to sit down.

The producer was asking Seonghwa if I was okay, since they saw from the surveillance cameras that are installed in the house.

He moved his chair to face me, as he answered him.

"Sandra, we're so sorry to have affected you like this. It wasn't our intention." One of the producer apologized to me.

I nod quietly, sniffling. Seonghwa gently brushed the tears from my eyes and cheeks, while a staff member threw a blanket over me.

"You look so pale. I'm so sorry." Seonghwa mentioned with a sad face, and caressed my cheek a few times.

He commenced to clean my wounds on my knees, disinfecting them. It stung with the alcohol, but his hands were healing and I could withstand the pain.

After he'd finished the first part of the process, he then gently put two bandage pads on each knee.

I smiled appreciatively, as he returned to his seat and gave me a sweet and warm gaze.

I'm given a calming tea to drink, that wasn't delicious, but it did it's intended effect.

"I got it!" Yunho suddenly appeared from outside the house, shaking a box in the air to us with a proud grin.

"What is in it?" I ask, my voice raspy and I cough a little.

He runs over to us, and joyously showed the treasure to the cameras filming.

"I wanted you to open it." He murmured, smiling sweetly at me.
I love this kid so much, he's such a sweetheart.

"Gamsamnida, you cutie." I chuckle softly, and lift the latch of the wooden box.

The three of us looked inside, as I take out what it the treasure box contained.

"Congratulations, you won free ice cream at the ice cream shop." I read, and smiled big.

"Ice cream buffet. I think it was kind of worth it. Even if I almost died. But Yunho was a brave hero." I giggled at him.

"Your welcome, my lady." He said in a British accent, bowing down at me like I was royalty.

Seonghwa smirked, and laughed at him.

"I'm just glad you okay, Sandy." Yunho said, cupping one of my cheeks. His concern was still on his face.

"We lost, and almost died." San groaned, coming out of the haunted house.

"I hear someone cry. Was that a ghost?" Jongho asked, walking next to him.

"Um, no. It was Sandy." Yunho told him, and both San and Jongho gasped.

"Are you okay?" San questioned me anxiously, while Jongho knelt in front of me to check me out.

"I'm fine now. I just got way too scared." I was kind of self conscious with all this attention.

"Ah, so you were the ones who win." Jongho sighed, when he spots the box in my hands.

"Thanks to Yunho." I reply with a smile at my buddy.

He blushed a bit, grinning at me.

When everybody gathered at where I sat, the camera people turn their equipment off, because our self cameras would be the ones to record the celebration with ice cream of the winning team.

The others would be going somewhere else until we finish.

I was thankful that I got my makeup fixed and also that we don't have to film until we get to the ice cream shop.

I was resting a bit in the van, with Seonghwa holding me.

"I got scared that you were having heart attack." He confessed in a whisper, and when I look up at him, I saw his eyes were moist.

"Thankfully it wasn't, and that you were there to calm me, and ask Yunho." I reply quietly, and he brushed his lips over my hair.

"We're your heros." Yunho mentions, since he was close enough to hear us.

"You are." I grin appreciatively at him, who winked at me.

"Why are you so touchy-feely with Sandy. You need to share." San complained, and I see Seonghwa huff with his nose while he closed his eyes.

"It's my day with her, relax." He groaned, purposely resting his head against mine.

"It always is." San muttered.

Seonghwa says something in Korean under his breath, and by his tone and expression, it was probably cursing.

I laugh softly. I have to say that the jealousy between these two are so funny.

When we're dropped off to the ice cream shop, then the van left with the remaining members to I don't know where.

In the shop, I found it looked like I had been taken to a doll house. It was so cute and full of nice decoration.

"So, all we can eat in ice cream, for lunch." Yunho joked, when the self camera is on.

"I like this lunch menu then." I remark with a grin, moving up to the ordering line.

"I want to put M&M on mine, and syrup too." Yunho says in a happy voice.

I wanted that in the chocolate ice cream, along with gummy bears. This is a sugar filled treat.

"I'll go simple, neo-politan. Or maybe vanilla and syrup." Seonghwa was indecisive, and his facial expression was so cute when he's like that.

I was grinning as I watch him. Then I jumped when he turns to look at me.

"What you think I should pick?" He asked me, expectantly gazing at me.

"Mmmm, choose vanilla and syrup." I respond.

"Okay. My Atiny know best." He then finally does his order, and even did mine because he heard what I wanted too.

When our little bowls are filled with our desired toppings, we went to sit in a corner table that is kind of private.

We were all enjoying our ice creams in silence for a short moment.

Seonghwa scoops a gummy bear with his spoon as I follow that action with my eyes.

His teasing smirk was doing it's work alright, while I watch him pop the candy into his mouth and chewed with sort of arrogance.

Ahhh, so he takes advantage that he's my bias and I wouldn't say anything just because of this fact.
Slick Seonghwa.

I shake my head at him and stare with amusement at him.

Yunho was sneakily getting his spoon closer and closer to my bowl, about to steal a gummy bear.

"Boy, what are you doing?" I demand, and he pouted so cute that it had my heart melted.

"But you let him!" He whined in a high pitch tone.

I giggled and daringly ran my fingers through his front hair.

"But at least leave some for me...." I was saying and then caught Seonghwa in an act of robbery for another gummy.

"Jinjja?" I sigh, and he had a sheepish grin for an answer.

Yunho scooped some of my own ice cream, while watching the scene going on, right before his eyes.

"Such mischief kids, my goodness." I muttered, but smiled as well.

"Mianhae, Sandy. Want some from mine? And I get from yours." Seonghwa offers as a truce.

"Okay. Hana, dul, set." I count and then we take from a spoon the ice cream of each other's. Our staring contest as Seonghwa slowly, yet sensually ate his portion, had me going insane.

We all tried each other's dessert, filling ourselves with the sweet and cold deliciousness.

When Seonghwa had dug into his own again, I see some chocolate syrup got on his upper lip.

"Seonghwa? You have some chocolate on your lip." I tell him, and he glanced up at me.

"Where? Here?" He pointed to his upper lip but the wrong spot.

"No, it's here." I reply, taking a free napkin and lean forward a little bit, wiping the syrup off. When I realize what I just did, my stomach did a flip.

"Gamsamnida." He thanked, grinning happily.

I became shy, but keep my cool and smile at him.

After we're all done, we can shut off the self camera.

Wonder what we are going to do next?

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

3.1K 303 30
{ATEEZxMC Fanfiction} [Book II of Annyeong series] Soojin gets a second chance to reunite with her friends of the past. Only that she's herself now...
135 24 20
When Nicole Ryan replies to contest that is being held by HYBE, she is stunned to learn that she had been chosen out of hundreds of applicants for a...
375 3 11
A simple love story of how one girl made all her dreams come true. She risked it all by going to South Korea for a job, but she had no idea what she...
5.7K 198 30
you attend a brand new school as you were new to korea. being the most good looking in school every single girl had a crush on you and day after day...