You Are My Desire❤ Seonghwa FF

By SandyyQuinn

International fans are very special to ATEEZ, since even though they make music in Korean, the fans really en... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25

Chapter 12

1.2K 39 9
By SandyyQuinn

Seonghwa

Don't ask what possessed me to stroke Sandra's cheek after I complete lost myself in her captivating gaze.

Even Yunho stared at me after I happened to look his way, a big frown on his face.

I never took my arm off Sandra, either. Not until we got to the paintball shooting grounds.

I just couldn't control myself, is all I had as an excuse.

When I'm getting out of the van, I am confronted by a not so cheerful San, that changed that expression as soon as the cameras go back on.

"Where are we?" Sandra questioned out loud, observing the new place we now were.

"Paintball games. You'll have so much fun." Hong Joong promised Sandra.

"Awesome! I have never done this before. I hope I don't make a fool of myself." She giggled, looking nervous.

"Just have fun." I say to her, ruffling her ponytail before walking over to the rest of the members that waited at the front entrance, and the instructor would explain how this will go down. Along with the producers of the reality.

I decide to be even more daring and took Sandra's hand to lead her over to the group. Some Atinys are going to be a bit upset...

I still had in my head, the sound of her breath that had paused completely for a few seconds, and how it was released in a shaky way. She was completely entranced and couldn't make herself cut off our locking of eyes.

I cause all of that...it doesn't cease to amaze me.

Sandra went to go change into the clothes that were chosen for her. Afterwards she would receive goggles and the protective helmets we all would use.

When she comes back, I had to hold in my gasp. The cameras were on, and I couldn't do anything noticeable.

Those clothes looked so good on her. I wasn't even able to turn away from her, who walked towards me. That smirk she had on her lips, seemed to say she knew I was staring or that she knows she looks hot. Probably both.

The instructor began giving us all we needed to know about the games, and then showed us how the paintball guns were used.

Afterwards, we are split up into two separate groups, one would have four and the other five. It wouldn't be a significant difference.

The best thing was that Sandra was going to be in my group, and San on the other. Oh, I'm going to have some fun today, there's no doubt.

We are taken to the forest grounds, and then separate with our designated groups to strategize first.

"I think San is going to be like a Rambo, from what I have seen in Codename at Gapyeong." Sandra laughed quietly, even if she also seemed to be a little scared, but not because of San.

"You'll do great, Sandy." I reassured her, patting her shoulder lightly. I couldn't hold back my smile at her cute expression when I did that.

I was given a gun that was a bit heavier than hers, because of the difference in weight and other factors. I know she would do awesome.

After Hong Joong, the leader in the group here as well, gave us the game plan, we move to the hiding spots.

I thought it was funny how Hong Joong would be our leader for the game too, but it's the best option.

The prize of who scores the most points, would be money to eat whatever we want and go to the shopping stores at the local mall . I wanted to buy her something, even if I had no idea what yet.

At two large trees that were a few inches from each other, me and Sandra hid behind them. Yunho was in the distance, giving us a quick peace sign at the area he was hiding at a big bush. The sweet Yeosang was quietly watching at a further away tree.

With our walkie talkie set so we can communicate to each other, the announcing whistle sounded out, for the game to begin.

I saw some of the opponents sneak to other trees or anything that could make them less visible.

One of them was San, and I knew where he stopped at.

Then I see Sandra creeping quietly while holding the gun, her posture made her look like a real soldier.

I smiled and followed behind her.

When we get to a large bush, I hear a rustling sound nearby.

"Somebody is close." I tell Sandra, and she twisted halfway to sense movement.

She looked from the side of the bush, and when I also observed, I saw a pair of legs hiding about a foot away.

Some paintballs are shot from where Yunho hid, and I heard a frustrated groan.

"Let's get him!" Sandra whispered loudly, dashing in direction of where I saw Mingi fall to his knees.

Game on, guys!

Sandra

These kids are seriously like pros in resembling somebody in the army. But with my team, we have succeeded in gaining points in our attacks to the opposing team.

We were on round 2, trying to raise the score for us.

I was covered in different color paint stains from the previous round when Wooyoung let loose with his long gun.

A brief rain shower had fallen a few minutes ago, moistening the ground, to make it a bit more difficult for this girl who is clumsy and falls in some moment in any circumstances.

Seonghwa was following me from a few centimeters behind me. We were on the hunt for Jongho and Mingi that we had spotted earlier.

There was uneven ground at the area I had reached, so when I'm trying to hurry along the path, I didn't step correctly and began losing my balance.

I endangered our team with the loud shriek I released, about to plummet face first to the ground.

I dropped my gun in that process, and tried falling on my hands to prevent an injury. Closing my eyes, I braced myself for the impact.

But that never occurred, because with a noisy rustling of ground with leaves, somebody slid to catch me before I fall on my face.

I open my eyes, that widened when I saw the person laying underneath me, my hands on his chest and our faces way too close from the other.

"A-are you okay?" He stammered, his minty breath blowing on my face.

I was almost frozen, but I was able to respond.

"Yeah...thanks for saving me." I whispered, unable to take my eyes off this Adonis whose breathtaking features were so near to contemplate.

The cameras caught this moment, which would enrage many Atiny after this episode.

"I help you up." He quickly snaps out of his seemingly trance with me, and I leaned back when he sat up to stand.

He pulled me by both hands and steadied me on my feet.

Giving me a sheepish grin, we hurried to find our enemies.

Seonghwa

I was still dazed from preventing  Sandra getting hurt with that fall, and as an end result, we were very few inches from kissing afterwards.

Seeing her so up close, and with the wrong timing opportunity of touching lips, had my heart pounding.

The bad side is that the cameras caught that, unless they edit it out...which I'm kinda hoping for.

Me and Sandra split up briefly, while Yunho accompanied me as I headed deeper inside the forest.
I'm not crazy, I swear I saw San, and I'm dying to blast him with paint.

He was going through the brush, trying to look like a sneaky ninja. But I have you now, man.

I picked up my pace, and then stop for a second when I heard shots echo from some part inside the forest. It could be Hong Joong, or Sandra. Since they were recently around there. Yeosang was following closely, but was more of a tracker or watcher.

I'm startled by some paint splattering at my side, and when I check to see who it is, I saw a mischievous grin coming from San.

I ran to leave some distance from him, and dodged other shots, managing to shoot him back. Blue and red was now decorating his pants. His funny yelps amused me, they were like an otter or small cat.

I duck down, and got to attack him some more. Going crazy, I became a Rambo and shoot numerous times at him.

I was taking my frustration out on him, and couldn't stop.

Yunho saw Mingi who was going to try and get his own shots in to help his team member, so my teammate took advantage and blasted the guy on the waist along with other areas too.

"Okay stop, stop!" San exclaimed, now sitting on the floor, because he had slipped. I felt pretty bad now, so I went to see if he was alright.

"Are you hurt?" I ask him, kneeling at his side.

He shook his head quietly, as I rubbed his back a few times before I stood.

"Team 1 is the winner! They had more shots than the other team." The producer announced to us all.

Sandra appeared then, a big grin on her pretty face.

"Good job, team." She praised, and gave me and Yunho a high five.

"We can eat soon, yes!" Yunho exclaims excitedly, and I was also looking forward to filling my hungry stomach.

Our producer then said that the second team would receive a much smaller amount of prize money than the winners.

I just wanted to eat a lot of food, because I was starving.

Sandra

Right after the competition was culminated and we had changed clothing, besides fixing up our makeup; the staff of ATEEZ took us next to the Lotte Mall, so we could eat whatever we wanted.
For my sake, they settled on pizza, and surprise! Korean fried chicken.😂

The huge food court was filled with dozens of people that enjoyed their lunch with friends or family members. But I would have more fun eating with my 8 boys.

I had a big piece of pizza[that I can't explain how these guys can eat that and also pizza in the same sitting. Gives me a stomachache just thinking about it], when Seonghwa lightly nudged my shoulder with his elbow.

I turn to look, and he asks me with a small drumstick of chicken in his hand, "Have you try korean chicken?"

I shake my head and he grinned then.

"Try a piece." He urged softly, while the cameras rolled.

Handing me the drumstick, I take it and almost jolt when our fingers brushed against each other's.

Biting into the chicken, I am shocked of the difference in taste from regular chicken. It was way more delicious!

While I chewed and savored the flavor, I saw that Seonghwa and the other members had a proud expression on their handsome faces.

"Good?" Seonghwa laughed lightly.

I nod and clap like San does in appreciation with food, while I had a mouthful.

"I think it's way better than chicken from another state." I commented, and that made most of the others grin. Hong Joong was very focused on eating and also Yeosang. But they also smiled over at me.

I then began with my pizza, and everybody dug into their own food. I only fit in two slices of pizza, and I'm shocked at how the members finished off the rest of the pizza after they ate chicken.

After a few minutes of resting our stomachs, then we could start shopping.

We separated ways, with me accompanying my paintball fight team.

I had money, but I honestly didn't know what to do with it.

I'm walking in between Yeosang and Seonghwa on each side, Yunho joined in and followed us at Yeosang's right.

When we were about to pass a jewelry store, and observing in the display at the window, Seonghwa suddenly took my hand to yank me inside to the store.

"What the..." I breathed, and then followed to where he was staring at. There were pretty necklaces, of different charm designs dangling from their chains.

He said something in Korean to Yunho, who grinned at me and replied, "Ne." That was the only word I even understood.

Yeosang asked something to the woman behind the glass counter.

Thanks people, I seriously would love to know what you all are saying!

I watch her unlock the sliding door, and take out one of the mannequin necks which held a certain necklace. It had an infinity charm in silver, and I knew it had to be more than just sterling. This is real silver, just by observing it.

I hear her say a price number, 135,000 won. That's kind of expensive, since we had been given 300,000 won as the prize.

We had spent 60,000, so we have 240,000 left.

Seonghwa glanced at me for a split second and then spoke to the woman. After she said something, she removed the necklace and puts it inside a medium red box.

My bias counted the money and handed her some bills.

After that, she gave Seonghwa the box.

"Now we can go." He murmured, smiling at me.

Yunho placed his hands on my shoulders and pushed me gently to move forward.

"But why did you buy that necklace?" I asked, still confused.

Outside the store, Seonghwa says something to Hong Joong, that had to be an request to open the red box because that's what he did.

When Seonghwa removed the necklace from there, I let out a loud gasp after I finally realized what was going on.

He first brushed my ponytail to the side, and put around my neck, that infinity necklace.

Yeosang had his phone camera on a selfie stick to film all the moments of shopping we were doing.

Making sure the small latch was correctly fastened, Seonghwa playfully slapped my ponytail back with a hand.

A sweet smile on his lips, he explained at last.

"Because I know our Atiny will infinite support ATEEZ. This is a thank you gift."

I got all choked up, and covered my mouth with my hands.

"Awww, she cry." Yunho said, while Hong Joong rubbed my back a few times.

"Thank you, Sandra." Seonghwa murmured sweetly at me, his appreciative gaze stealing my heart.

Tears fell down my cheeks, and when he wiped them away, I could not move. He wrapped his arms around me, and gave me a light hug. It reminded me of our Saturday when he had come to get me, which made me cry a little harder.

He massaged my hair, before letting me go a few seconds later.

Yunho took a turn at brushing the tears off, giving me a warm grin.

"Thank you, Seonghwa and ATEEZ. This is the most special gift I have ever been given." I say with appreciation, clearing my throat after my voice came out hoarse.

He grinned in a dazzling way, and bowed slightly as a sign of your welcome.

"More shopping to do. Come on." Yunho nudged me, putting an arm around my shoulders with no fear of the camera.

So this group of five continued our window shopping, and I wondered what other surprises there would be today.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.6K 296 14
They had everything they needed or so they wished. Even with A pack bonded as brothers that'll never be broken, a successful nightclub that was sold...
135 24 20
When Nicole Ryan replies to contest that is being held by HYBE, she is stunned to learn that she had been chosen out of hundreds of applicants for a...
23.9K 2.2K 37
"He was fire, I was Ice. We were too different, yet we were just the same." - Everything bad was happening to Jin all at once that he was certain he'...
127 2 10
"Why is this ship here?" Seolhyun asked as she stood in front of an old ship. "Bewitched? This is what happens when you're fascinated by a beautiful...