You Are My Desire❤ Seonghwa FF

By SandyyQuinn

International fans are very special to ATEEZ, since even though they make music in Korean, the fans really en... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25

Chapter 11

1.3K 47 27
By SandyyQuinn

Sandra

The filming was a success, from what the producers commented to us, and finished at 3pm.

When I'm returned back to the hotel, I took a long nap and wake up at 8pm.

It was still early to go back to sleep, so I try seeing if there is anything worth watching on the television, but the majority is in full korean and don't understand anything.

Sighing deeply, I go into my social apps, like Twitter.

At ATEEZ account, there was a photo taken from the recording, us surrounded with puppies. It came out very cute. I save it, and scroll down, not seeing anything I hadn't seen already.

I'm so bored after going through Twitter, not knowing what to do now.

Should I be a dumbass and text Seonghwa?

Hell, why the heck not...

SandiiAtiny: Hi Seonghwa. What's up.

It was sent at 8:20pm, and while I waited for him to respond, I turn on the tv again. Thinking I will actually have luck in finding a channel I understand.

I whoop when I see a music channel. Better than nothing. A music video from a group I didn't know was now showing.

About two hours passed, and no response from my bias. Could he be asleep? I don't think so, because Hong Joong said that the majority don't go to bed til 11pm. Since they had a meeting after the show. But that has to have ended a while ago.

So then, why doesn't he answer me?

He doesn't want to. Isn't it obvious? Why do you keep being an idiot, when you're nothing to him? My cruel conscience spat at me, as my throat tightened quickly.

Seonghwa

She texted me at 8:20pm, and I debated if I should answer back.

No, I think it's best that I don't. It won't help me get over the fact that there's no hope with her.

With a heavy heart, I ignored Sandra's message.

Tossing and turning on the bed, sleep just wouldn't come for me. Even if I had said that I was going to, while the others are playing in the living room or eating something again.

Groaning, I get off my mattress and go see what they were doing.

Watching an action movie that I already saw.

Yeosang had an empty spot by him, so I sat with the younger member.

"I thought you were asleep by now. Or did you wake up?" He asked me, cuddling up to me.

I smiled at his childish personality, playing with his hair.

"Nah. I couldn't actually fall asleep." I confess, as he rested his head on my chest and stared at the tv.

"How come? You seemed exhausted when we got home."

"I don't know. Probably because I ate so much, maybe."

"Because he probably thinking of Sandy still." Yunho suddenly said, teasing me.

My cheeks heating up, I glare at him.

"That isn't true." I answer, trying to maintain my cool.

"Admit it. She makes you nervous too." Wooyoung jokingly says.

Are these guys now cornering me with this nonsense? I'm regretting leaving my room.

"I think that's normal because I am not around girls everyday. Unless we include you." I retort, evading the attention from myself.

"Yah! I'm no girl. That's an excuse. Who here thinks that Seonghwa couldn't stop checking her out?" He consults with the other members, while I want the sofa to swallow me up.

Yeosang raised his arm, and I felt betrayed by my friend.

"Jinjja, Yeosang?" I complained.

Everybody had their hand raised, except Hong Joong.

"He's jealous that I captivated her attention later on today." San bragged, a big smirk on his face.

This little demon......damn it.

"You were just acting like a dog who smothers it's owner for him to pay attention to it." I throw back at the guy.

Some of the others laughed at my comment.

"Oh really? She seemed to enjoy me giving her attention. It can't always be you." He scoffed.

I narrowed my eyes at him, beginning to become angry, but I wouldn't give myself away.

"That's what I have to say about you. It can't always be you. All day you were on top of her. She couldn't breathe. Way too much." I   retort, a smug smile on my lips.

He rolls his eyes, staring hard at me.

"Well, I have to become the only bias she will have. So, I have to do it."

The anger was beginning to rise through me, and if I don't control myself, I think I'll hit San.

"How selfish. If she wants two, let her have two. Why do you have to be the only person she stans? Stop being so immature." I snap.

"Um, guys. I think you should calm down. This isn't a competition." Hong Joong said anxiously, trying to cool things down.

"Because as an idol, a fan should have one. The other is the wrecker but the main is only one." San stated, and I laugh once, unable to believe this kid.

"Not everyone thinks like you, San." I mutter, rubbing my forehead.

"Calm down, hyung." Yeosang murmured, stroking my hair as if I was a puppy.

"She'll have just one. You'll see." San challenged.

This was all I would say, not going to waste my time and energy on this guy.

"Once you stop believing that the world revolves around only you, then I'll say you actually grew up."

Sandra

Tuesday morning, after I dressed casually like Hong Joong told me to do, because where we were going today required, I'm set to get picked up by the staff in charge of it.

Hong Joong mentioned that I would have to prepare myself to get a little dirty. Exactly what were we doing today?

I tied my hair up, and wore only a little bit of makeup, bringing extra clothing and even shoes. I put on some low boots because I had a feeling I would need them.

After I'm taken to KQ, I don't see any of the guys. Um, where are they?

Cameras following, and nobody telling me any information, I was going to the meeting room when the members came out from there, dressed in camo pants and boots.

What the fuck? Are we going to some military camp to crawl under those difficult wire obstacle courses?

Although, that disappeared from my mind as I observed how sexy as hell they look today. Tough and sexy soldiers. Then Seonghwa appeared out from in between Mingi and Hong Joong. Resembling a HALA HALA character, with those black and white camo pants. He was so mindblowing gorgeous.

I say it that way, because my head was spinning, absolutely dazzled with his inhuman beauty. This person cannot be real....

When he grinned that stunning grin which always leaves me breathless, I was honestly trying not to faint. I will not embarrass myself.

"Hi, pretty Atiny." He says to me, and I'm very confused. This is the same guy from yesterday, who didn't text back, leaving me crying myself to sleep like a stupid idiot?

"Wow, hey." I uttered, amazed I was still alive right now.

He snickered softly, giving me an amused smirk.

"I think she liked the clothes." He mentions to the guys, who chuckled also.

"We have a pair clothes for you too, Sandra. When we get to where we going, you'll need them." Hong Joong informed me.

"Jinjja?" I reply, getting excited I was going to match with my boys.

"We got her to talk korean too. How interesting." Seonghwa teased, cupping his chin for a second like if he was thinking.

My goodness, he needs to take it down a notch, I want to live through this day.

"Okay, we going now." Hong Joong announced, and Seonghwa placed an arm over my shoulders, much to my surprise.

What the hell is going on today?

Seonghwa

Oh, it's working, alright. I had Sandra in a small state of shock, and she couldn't take her eyes off me. San, you're not going to ruin this day for me.

The determination to maintain her attention on just me, I was succeeding so far.

Hong Joong gave me a disapproving expression just a moment ago, but I feel daebak today.

"Please tell me you'll say where's today's location for the episode." Sandra pleaded, before going inside the van.

"It is a place to shoot at each other. But not real bullet, obviously." I gave her a clue.

She looks so cute when she's confused and thinking hard on figuring out something.

I help her get in the van, and succeeded in making her take the window seat, so I could sit by her. San was so vexed, that he went to be next to Wooyoung. So Yunho sat at my left, instead.

"Okay, can I say to all you guys, that you seriously look hot, dressed the way you are?" She tells us, where everybody heard.

Some giggled, and others thanked her shyly.

"Especially Seonghwa." She says under her breath, where not even the man filming would hear her, since we didn't have to attach the small microphones yet.

I choked back a laugh, grinning while I stared down, feeling mighty proud of myself.

"Thank you, Sandy." I said very quietly to her, and we shared a smile afterwards.

Today is going to be very fun, and I would enjoy shooting paint at San. The producer better place him on the opposite team, because I wanted to let loose some of my irritation with him.

"Shoot Out is a good song to sing with our badass outfits today." Yunho tells me, and I was very in accord with the kid.

"Let's do it. Put the music." I whisper in his ear.

He was really enthusiastic, like a little boy about to play.

When he puts the music on, and together we began saying the words: walka walka crawling, Sandra caught on what we were doing, along with the rappers sitting behind us.

Her jaw drops as Hong Joong and then Mingi did the rap lines.

I passionately sang afterwards, and then Yunho. Jongho did Shownu and then everybody sang the chorus.

With strong facial expressions while I sang to Sandra, I was taking in her amazement towards me.

Dancing in our seats, I pretended to shoot at her, my hands doing the gun signs as I pointed at her.

I was happy the ride would be long and we can sing more songs after this one.

When we finish Shoot Out, Sandra had both of her hands on where her heart is.

"Shooting love at our Atiny." I say, chuckling along with the guys too.

"Ooh! We should do HALA HALA." Wooyoung exclaimed excitedly from the back.

Yes we would. Yunho being the car DJ, he plays the music.

I couldn't help doing the dance in my seat, my arms moving to how the choreo was.

I really liked how Sandra also sang passionately with us.

I would do those tempting, seductive facials I always did in the performances towards her. From biting my lip, smirking, and staring intensely at her. She was stunned, but still sang and danced in her own seat.

Quickly we all looked back at Wooyoung to see if he would do what he does at the very end of the choreo. Yup, he did it.

"Oh, but don't snap your necks like that. I get nervous." Sandra giggled, sounding breathless. The way she couldn't take her eyes off of me, made my masculine ego grow even more than it was already from when she arrived at KQ.

Yunho suddenly puts Pirate King, and Sandra gasped loudly. Evidently, it's one of her huge favorites.

I heard an "Oh!" from the back, I think it was Wooyoung.

When we say Will you be my friend, Sandra said, "Yeah, I will!"

I grinned while we sang to the powerful debut song of ATEEZ.

She really went off at Mingi's part and I watched with amusement, while she also danced to Hong Joong's. I like seeing her so passionate like this.

I did some of the movements from the choreo, and was pleased to watch her try as well.

I was doing the solo part when it's my turn, staring directly at Sandra, who was observing without looking away, not even a second.

I then see that Yunho is doing some crazy movements too, and going off intensely. The kid really got into the song, that's for sure. He looked cool while he did it.

When it's done, she looked euphoric from our performance.

"Sandra loves Pirate King." Yunho mentions, breathless.

"Oh my gosh, yeah. The music video is amazing. Definitely love the Move Recording. Where I can see the entire choreo. All of you look so good in it." She gushed, and I laugh at her fangirling. Very cute.

"When Seonghwa bites his lip and danced sexy after. Admit it, Sandy." Yunho teased her, and both me and Sandra were blushing very hard.

But I would love to know the confession....

"Yeah....I admit it. Thanks Yunho for making me get embarassed, but fine." She groaned, and I giggle happily.

I held out a hand for her to give me a high five, which she does with a sheepish smile.

From the back, Jongho was singing one of the ballads he loves. That's when I remembered what he said that Sandra sung Stay Here on the day we met her.

"Sandy, sing some of Stay Here. I want to hear. Jongho said you have pretty voice." I request to her, and she got a bit shy.

"Yunho play Stay Here in a low volume so she can sing it." I tell him, and he inmediately searched it on YouTube.

Sandra does it while reading the lyrics but it's impressive she can even pronounce romanization. It isn't so easy.

Me and Yunho harmonized and then she began. I was instantly drawn into her sweet and delicate tone of voice when she sings.

I sang quietly with her, who was focused on getting the words right, but especially how it was sung by Gaho.

She couldn't get the low parts, so I helped her.

The strong part of the song after me and Yunho harmonized, had me curious how she would do. It's a kind of high and long note.

I think the inspiration was pretty grand, because she got into the song to the point that she even closed her eyes for a moment before opening them again to follow the lyrics.

I was speechless once she was finished. It wasn't like it was the most perfect performance in the world, but her voice really captivated me. Especially that passion in which she sung it.

She seemed to return back to reality, and got kind of shy.

"Told you that she sung very nice." Jongho said in korean, directed to me.

"That was so good, Sandra." I praised her softly, unable to look away from her pretty face.

"Gamsamnida, Seonghwa." She thanked me shyly.

"Any song requests, Sandy? Or no?" Yunho asks her.

"Ummmm, do you all know Killing Me by iKON?"

"Of course. It's a good song." Yunho said with a grin, playing it.

She used the lyrics, but it was pretty good pronunciation. She's sung it a lot of times, I could tell.

Hong Joong rapped the Bobby part after Sandy started out.

Then she also did DK's, and we sang together for Jay's.

I did some choreo, unable to help myself.

Hong Joong did B.I., and when Ju-Ne comes out, Sandra let me sing it.

Then she and Jongho sung to the solo part afterwards. Everybody joined at the catchy ending chorus.

She ends it with the final lyrics, everyone applauded for her.

"I'm no singer, you guys are." She chuckled, getting self conscious.

"You're good too, Sandy." Mingi tells her, and she grinned appreciably.

Sandra

So while some sang songs, I chilled a bit, just watching the world go by through the window or joked around with Yunho.

Besides trying to sneak a glance at Seonghwa when he wasn't looking my way.

I noticed that the camera directors turned off their recording cameras for a while until we arrive to the place designated today.

Well that's a bit of a relief, I can be less tense.

I think Seonghwa must have noticed it too, because he absentmindely played with some strands of my hair. Even that had my heart racing and my breathing quicken slightly.

I saw him doing a small braid with the strands he had in his hand, and then he casually placed an arm around me, seeing that there was no phones recording either.

This man is just killing me over and over again. One minute he's super distant and the next he's literally stroking my upper arm, like it's nothing. What is he doing to me?

A quiet sigh came out of his perfect lips, and I wondered why he had sighed.

I was staring down for a few seconds, and then when I turn my head to gaze over at him, he did it at the very same time as me. I didn't know how to read his face at this moment, but I then lost myself inside those deep and penetrating dark eyes.

We were locked in, and it felt like I couldn't hear anything around me, as if I had been put inside a sound proof box. He has a tremendous power to affect me with this intensity.

Never glancing away, Seonghwa used his free hand and brushed the back of his fingers against my cheek, while my breathing stopped as soon as I felt his touch on my skin.

This is all a dream, it just has to be. Because the way he was gazing at me, wasn't the usual him.

His lips twitched up, and when I think we both blinked at last, he lowered his hand.

Unsaid words, and so many questions running through my mind now.

I let out an embarrassing trembling breath, finally able to stare away.

I'm going to need therapy after this show is over, for real.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.1K 303 30
{ATEEZxMC Fanfiction} [Book II of Annyeong series] Soojin gets a second chance to reunite with her friends of the past. Only that she's herself now...
127 2 10
"Why is this ship here?" Seolhyun asked as she stood in front of an old ship. "Bewitched? This is what happens when you're fascinated by a beautiful...
39.9K 2.5K 28
Wooyoung was unlike anyone he'd ever met, and it was becoming increasingly obvious to San that he wasn't sure where the hell this was going. What Woo...
4K 115 39
Morgan was never expecting anything about her life. She's more on exploring her life in a simple way. Having family didn't even once cross her head. ...