Living Affair

By Missnellywrites

Book Two of the Living Vicariously series. It's two years later since Montana and Kacey have been married. Tw... More

one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty eight
twenty nine
thirty
thirty one
thirty two
thirty three
thirty four
thirty five
thirty six
thirty seven
thirty eight
thirty nine
forty
forty one
forty two
forty three
forty four
forty five
forty six
forty seven
forty eight
forty nine
fifty
II/01
II/02
II/03
II/04
II/05
II/06
II/07
II/08
II/09
II/10
II/11
II/12
II/13
II/14
II/15
II/16
II/17

twenty seven

7.6K 339 157
By Missnellywrites

A pool formed in Kacey's panties as she watched Montana look over at her before he went back to talking to the girl asking for a picture and autograph. They were currently at his meet and greet and Kacey wanted to come along just in case some of the bitches there decided to get out of line.

She watched as Montana finished with the girl before walking over to her giving her a kiss.
"You good ova here?" He asks.

"Yeah I'm fine, but if you don't stop looking at me like that we gone have to find a room or something." She joked chuckling.

"C'mon then." He grabbed her hand.

"Stop." She laughed. "I was joking but I should've knew you woulda said sum like that."

"I mean you know me." He smirked. "But what happened the other day with ya sister and shit?"

"Uhh at first I gave her and her mother a hard time. Her mother continued to sleep with my dad knowing he had a wife and child so that didn't sit well with me. Mama was there so you know she talked some sense into me and for her I was cordial with them. I asked about my sister Kori's life and what she got going on." She looked at him as he listened. "But you know what happened?"

"What? That little girl put ha hands on you?"

"No." She shook her head. "But mama invited them to see us renew our vows."

"Deadass?" Montana said on the verge of laughing.

"Yep." She nodded and he burst out laughing.

"She wild'n for that. What you say?"

"I said okay. After a while I thought about it and it's whatever now."

"Aight if you cool with it so am I."

"How much longer you got?" She asked.

"Couple more hours. We just got here, so we gone head in ,cause I gotta sign more stuff."

"Okay that's fine with me. I ain't rushing, go interact with ya fans and supporters."

"Aight ima come get you when it's time to go in." He leaned down placing a kiss on her forehead before he walked away.

Kacey smiled watching Montana. This was the man she was in love with and cherished every moment with him. She was glad she got to carry his last name and give him a family.

Kaceys phone went off in her pocket as she pulled it out and seen many notifications from Instagram. She went to the app and clicked on the first comment she saw that tagged her.

8908 likes
Summer.lowe: Y'all see this mufucka right here@Montanaofficial y'all so called favorite rapper. He a deadbeat, he ain't see come see his baby in months. Not one phone call, text, or nothing. She ask bout him everyday and when someone call his phone he don't wanna answer. What type of shit is that? How you call yourself a man but can't even take care of your first born child nigga! But you over there with that bitch Kacey playing house with her and y'all kids right. And don't y'all got one on the way? You over there being daddy of the year but ain't giving Maia the same treatment. You a bitch ass nigga Montana.

Kacey scoffed as she went to comment something of her own.

Summer don't even hop on this app trying to act like Montana isn't a damn near good father to not only Major but Maia. Montana only gets to see Maia on the weekends and maybe one day out of the weekdays. Montana always makes sure to check on her everyday. And you talking bout some he ain't call her in months now you're dragging it. He called your phone just the other day and you didn't answer. He manages to try to spend time with his daughter but baby it's you. Don't come typing paragraphs lying on his name just cause you a bitter baby mama and that's all you'll ever be titled,And that's facts.

Kacey sent her comment in before she shook her head locking her phone.

She looked up on time just as Montana waved her over. She got up from the chair she was on as she grabbed her purse making her way over to him.

"You ain't have to entertain her bullshit." Montana said throwing his hand over Kaceys shoulder as they walked inside the building.

"I know but she tryna pin you as the bad guy when she know you love Maia."

"I ain't even worried bout what she gotta say. I know my responsibilities and what I do."

Montana had been signing for at least thirty minutes. He would look up occasionally to make sure Kacey was good and no one was bothering her, cause he would hate to have to cause a scene or end up in jail on this day.

"Damn you fine in your pictures, but you sexy in person." A girl said boldly as she stood in front of the table eyeing Montana.

Montana turned his attention to her as he took in her features...

He noticed the tattoos on her face and some on her body. She was a beautiful girl but wasn't his type.

"Preciate it sweetheart." He says smiling being nice as he signed a shirt she had in her hand. He handed it to her as she smiled.

"Do you perform at like Birthday parties or any type of events? My brother is a big fan and his birthday is coming up next month."

"Yeah I do, just go on my Instagram and email my manager and we can set it up."

"Okay." She nodded."Thank you. Guess I'll see you around Montana." She winked as she walked off and the next person in line walked up. Montana watched the girl before he payed attention to the person in front of him.

From not too far away Kacey saw Montana engaging in a conversation with a girl and smiling. So far all he did was sign and thank people for their support.

Montana's security came over and handed him a water. Montana thanked him before he opened the bottle taking a sip.

Montana decided to stand up instead of sitting so he could give his supporters hugs or handshakes and take pictures. He watched as security and his team placed bottles of ciroc and vodka on the table.

"Yo look at this nigga." One of Montana's homeboys said as Montana looked up seeing a man dressed in a spider man costume holding his poster.

"Man I'm on the job right now but I couldn't pass up coming here to meet you." The man in the costume said.

"I appreciate it cuz."Montana chuckled as he signed his poster before he dapped him up."What's that made of? Leather? I know you hot as shit outside right now."

"I know I'm sweating like a mutha fucka'. Could barely breathe." The man said outta breath as he walked away and Montana laughed...

——————————————
"So what was you and that girl talking bout?" Kacey questioned once they got to the car.

Montana looked at her weirdly before speaking. "What girl? You gotta be specific it was allat' of shorties."

"The one you had a conversation with holding up the line. The bitch with the red hair." She said helping him remember.

"Oh." He remembered. "She just wanted to know if I do performances at parties and shit."

"Mhmm better be."

"What you think I was getting her number or some shit?"He asked looking at her as she shrugged.

"I mean I'm pregnant and shit so."

"First off that would've been hella disrespectful to you and what business would I have messing with that girl?"

"Shit I don't know you a nigga. Niggas do hoe shit."

"You funny." He shook his head. "Kace if I was gonna just cheat on you, I would break up with you and guess what we ain't boyfriend and girlfriend,we married." He frowned. "So stop acting insecure, it's always the same shit with you."

"Okay and yeah I'm insecure." She snapped looking at him. "Look at me. I'm getting fat. My face is swelling up and everything. After I give birth I ain't gone snap back that quick. Who's to say you ain't gone be disgusted or sum shit?"

"You shittin me right now." He chuckled."Do you hear how you sound? Stupid as fuck." He shook his head starting the car. "Just take a nap or some shit cause you bugging right now."

"Yeah sure I'm bugging." She rolled her eyes folding her arms across her breast. Montana pulled out of the parking lot as he drove down the street.

"You hungry?" He glared at her as he stopped at a red light.

"No." She said with an attitude. Seconds later Montana's phone rung in the cup holder as Kacey leaned up grabbing the phone pressing the green button.

"Hello." She held the phone to her ear as Montana looked at her if she was crazy.

"Yo Mon it's done, we got that nigga." She heard in the phone as she turned her head looking at Montana.

———————————————-

Thoughts on Chapter Twenty Seven ?

Summers Post About Montana & Kacey defending him ?

Kacey Acting Suspicious Of Montana ?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

88.8K 4K 45
In Hurt Me To Love, Camille experienced heartbreak, abuse and betrayal. No matter what happened she couldn't catch a break. Camille and her husband...
28.1K 1.4K 16
Yelena Flourish and Montell Bold have been dating six months strong. With Yelena's career vastly growing as well as Montell's business, the two becom...
17.7K 1.3K 26
She never believed in promises and when she finally did, they were broken by the very same person who made them to her.