sweetener | rosé × bts

By CUTIEEPIE14

❝Then you come through like the sweetener you are to bring the Bitter Taste to a Halt. ❞ rosé x bts ❝Don't yo... More

sweetener
profile
info about rosé from members
ships: relationship from other members
reveal: 8th member of BTS
first meeting
vlive with namjin [feat. jungkook]
fanmeeting moments [ 1 ]
concert moments [1]
more about rosé
incorrect quotes [1]
twitter updates [1]
undefined (rosé mixtape)
behind the scenes (undefined)
2017 BBMAs
2018 BBMAs
2019 BBMAs
incorrect quotes [2]
instagram updates [1]
pre debut photos
incorrect quotes [ 3 ]
emotional moments
v-live with vmin
youtube compilations
members' reaction (rosé dating rumor)
travelling to australia (rosé as tour guide)
incorrect quotes [4]
twitter updates (2)
memorable moments
hair timeline
incorrect quotes [ 5 ]
rosie flustering bts
statistics
IMPORTANT
q & a with rosie!
instagram updates [2]
incorrect quotes [ 6 ]
rosé answers web's most asked questions
q & a with rosie! (part two)
reaction to rosé being a member of bts
times rosé got disrespected by fans
HIDE & SEEK (new book)
album solos
incorrect quotes
times rosie spoils songs

ships outside the group

4.1K 172 48
By CUTIEEPIE14

JOYSÉ ( Joy x Rosé )

Joy idolized Rosé a lot, she says she wanted to collaborate with Rosé and the two often met at award shows like MAMA or GDA. The two were seen laughing together and Rosé once shared a photo of her having dinner with Red Velvet at her Instagram account. Fans think Joy is in love with Rosé with the way she looks at the BTS member. Fans really love this ship a lot especially these two are the cuties of their own group. Rosé even once comforted Joy about her mother which made the two really close.

YEROSÉ ( Yeri x Rosé )

Yup. This may be a love triangle between the three (Joy, Rosé and Yeri) At interaction videos, fans jokingly stated that Joy is in love with Rosé but Rosé's eyes are only for Yeri. After Yeri was seen sad amidst the hate and the death of her friend, our Rosie went to hug her tightly. After Rosé broke the hug, Yeri was seen smiling a bit and before Rosé leaves, Yeri hugged her tightly. That was the most famous interaction and thanks to Rosie, Yeri smiled that day.

CHANROSÉ ( Chanyeol x Rosé )

These two are being shipped because of their interactions and the collaboration they had with other idols, including Twice's Jihyo. At the practice for the collaboration, Rosie was seen sitting beside Chanyeol which made fans ship these two hard. Other than that, Rosé was seen enjoying EXO's performance and can be seen bopping her head somethings. Fans think that the two might be dating because of their support to each other.

JAEROSÉ ( Jaehyun x Rosé )

These two are actually because of their unique voices. Some shippers think that Both Jaehyun and Rosé would honestly be the most charming prince and princess couple ever. Both even sound like prince/princess, their voices are so unique distinctively and soulfully heart melting. Some people think their voices blend to each other and will blend beyond perfect. They are literally like a version of each other, even their visuals and faces reminds some people of the two in some ways.

MARKSÉ ( Mark x Rosé )

Fans call this the Western Couple because of their looks. The ship started at an award show, when Got7 was sitting in front of BTS. Fans thought Rosé was staring at Mark who was just a few walks away from her. It hasn't been confirmed but few still ship this because Got7 is friends with BTS. Some shippers suspect that these two might be friends as well because at one V-Live, Mark and Jackson was jamming to
'What She Felt For Him' which is a song at Rosé's album 'Undefined'.

SéB ( SinB x Rosé )

SinB (Gfriend) and Rosé is none doubt are good friends. They've known each other since trainee days and the two are sometimes caught laughing and talking to each other at award shows. And even once at backstage, the two were happily showing their friendship at the camera. These two once wished to debut together although they couldn't at least they are still very close friends. Rosé is close with other Gfriend members as well but she is just closest to SinB.

There is just one thing fans are waiting.

A collab.

JUNROSÉ ( Junhoe x Rosé )

Their voices are absolutely worth the listening. At an award show, Junhoe couldn't stop looking at Rosé. It started with just a few glances until it turned into an enamored stare. And when Rosé bowed at him and Junhoe gave a smile and bowed back, that made fans ship this two hard as well. And at a V LIVE Rosé started jamming to Love Scenario and told the fans that it was her current favorite song because of its catchy tune.

JIHYO x ROSÉ

Rosé and Jihyo once had a collab with other artists. And that made the two close but Rosé once revealed how close she is with Twice especially Tzuyu and Chaeyoung. But Rosé really admired Jihyo's vocals and looks. Jihyo revealed that Rosé complimented her a lot of times when they had the collab. This is actually an underrated ship but some think these two are cute.

»» ━━━━━━━━━ ♡ ━━━━━━━━━ ««

Please suggest some ships outside of the group with Rosé and HOW fans ship these two.

Why are these two ship? Why do you ship them? What is their ship name?

Those things like that. Thank you!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.5K 1.3K 28
Park Jimin, a ruthless vampire from the underworld is sent down to earth and tasked with finding park chaeyoung whom he is supposed to kill in order...
175K 6.3K 26
"𝘞𝘢𝘪𝘵 𝘢 𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘶𝘵𝘦...𝘵𝘩𝘰𝘴𝘦 𝘢𝘳𝘦𝘯'𝘵 𝘳𝘢𝘯𝘥𝘰𝘮 𝘵𝘰𝘥𝘥𝘭𝘦𝘳𝘴, 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵'𝘴-" 𝘴𝘩𝘦 𝘨𝘰𝘵 𝘤𝘶𝘵 𝘰𝘧𝘧, "𝘑𝘪𝘴𝘰𝘰-𝘺𝘢𝘩!"...
83.3K 2.4K 49
" you promised me that you will always be my Side " #1 in Chipmunk [2/11/21] #12 in rosemin [9/9/21]
170K 6.4K 36
She lost her first love due to an unfortunate accident. She ends up getting married to his brother. It was forced. It was never out of love. Now h...