Truth hurts

By EliskaBookworm

My verse how it could be with Diecesca in season three.. Will Francesca tell Violetta about Diego being her b... More

*Introduction*
★Chapter 1★
★Chapter 2★
★Chapter 3★
★Chapter 4★
★Chapter 5★
★Chapter 7★
★Chapter 8★
★Chapter 9★
★Chapter 10★
★Chapter 11★
★Chapter 12★
★Chapter 13★
★1000 views!!★
★New book!!★
★Chapter 14★
★Chapter 15★
★Chapter 16★
★Chapter 17★
⭐️Chapter 18⭐️
⭐️Chapter 19⭐️

★Chapter 6★

908 28 10
By EliskaBookworm

*Fran's P.O.V.*

'It hurts me too Francesca' sounds in my head over and over again. I've never realized this. I've never even think I could hurt him by this. Why am I lying and hurting people all the time?!  I am really a terrible person..

He turns away and tears start flowing down my face. I can't see anything but I ignore it and start running to Diego as fast as I can. Everything's blurred so I can't see the protruding root on the ground..

Next thing I know is I'm laying on the ground and my whole body is in pain. It hurts that much I start crying even more.

I look up and see Diego running back to me.

Diego: "FRAN!!! Oh my God! Are you okay?! Are you hurt?!! Fran! Why are you crying?! What's wrong?! ANSWER ME!"

His eyes are starting to fill with tears. He's so worried. I'm trying to say something but the pain is overwhelming so all I'm capable of, is hystericaly crying.

Then Diego puts one hand around my waist and the other hand under my knees and picks me up from the ground. I put my hands around his neck and I hug him tight, still crying. He pulls me closer to him and kiss my forehead.

I don't remember anything after that.

-----------

Hey guys!:) sorry for such a short chapter!  I promise you longer next time!:) but omg..have you guys seen the 40th episode of Violetta 3?! Am I the only one who was crying like a baby at the end?! Sooo many sad things happened! :( I still can't believe they destroyed my two favourite ships! :'(  I'm brokenhearted!:( but the last scene with Violetta/Roxy and Leon was too cute %) :D

Anyone has seen it? Opinions? :)

Xx Eliska

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

274K 5.1K 38
When Violet Brown gets the opportunity to interview an F1 driver in Abu Dhabi, she doesn't have to think twice about it. Despite not really being a f...
33.9K 758 28
The beautiful romance of angie and German from violetta . What happens after angie leaves for France ? Will she leave ? Will the to lovers ever be to...
35K 1.2K 33
Francesca Cauviglia has always been unlucky in love. She has never found that special someone but when she started dating Marco, things changed and s...
7.3K 156 50
It's been two years since Leon and Violetta moved with thier children to Los angels and leaving their friends and family, a lot of changed with the f...