You Won't Wake Up: A CreepyPa...

Od notalancumming

They can't be caught. They're elusive, uncontrollable, and purely insane. Each one has their own quirks, gimm... Více

You Won't Wake Up: A CreepyPasta FanFiction
How Many Crows Fit in this Pie?
Mother's Not Here to Guide You
Dead or Alive
Fond Memories
A Midnight Stroll in a Park
A Lesson in Linguistics
Fun and Games
Different Types of Fighting
Burning Stone
Storms Aren't Always Made of Rain: Ticci Toby's POV
We Call Them Maneaters: Hoodie's POV
The Fall of Ajax: Eyeless Jack's POV
"Normal" People: Sally's POV
I Stared Into the Abyss for Too Long: Jane's POV
The Theory of Evolution: Sally's POV
The Hundred Yard Stare: Sally's POV
Can You Kill Memories? Sally's POV
A Silent Parade: Sally's POV
It Comes with the Job: Masky's POV
Isn't Heaven Out of the Question? Sally's POV
I Can Hear My Heartbeat: Ticci Toby's POV
Why Did I Think I Could Be Human? Jeff the Killer's POV
Natalie, What Have You Done? Clockwork's POV
I've Always Been Past the Point of No Return: Eyeless Jack's POV
You Five: Sally's POV
I Don't Care Much: Sally's POV
Birds of Prey: Ticci Toby's POV
Not While I'm Around: Jeff the Killer's POV
Empty Words: Sally's POV
The Rage Elixir: Sally's POV
Liar: Ben's POV
Not A Scratch: Clockwork's POV
Feelings We Can't Fight: Masky's POV
Copycats: Sally's POV
Spell Breaker: Ticci Toby's POV
Meet and Greet: Sally's POV
Who Said You Were Human?: Sally's POV
A Splendid Dictatorship: Sally's POV
Family: Sally's POV
Birds of a Feather: Sally's POV
Rights Versus Monsters: Sally's POV
Years: Sally's POV
Twenty Years of Clean: Clockwork's POV
Five Years of Nothing: Sally's POV
Twenty Years of Screaming: Jeff's POV
Ten Years of Silence: Sally's POV
Twenty Years Alone: Jack's POV
Fifteen Years of Dying: Sally's POV
Twenty Years of Memories: Toby's POV
Acknowledgements
Preview of Don't Turn Around
The Sequel is Up!

Twenty Years Ago: Sally's POV Sally's POV

121 6 0
Od notalancumming

Clockwork had been released without fanfare three years ago. She came out of the prison, and promptly left for Chicago. Who knows why.

Am I curious?

No.

No, I can't be around them anymore. Not now, not ever.

Ben and I do talk occasionally, but it isn't like before.

No, it can never be like before.

I don't know about Jill or Jack, but I don't think I care. I can't care.

They're being released today. Twenty years had passed uneventfully, but I don't care much.

"I'm gonna go see them be released." A voice interrupts me. I look down from the tree, greeted by the sight of Ajacks, "Wanna come?"

"No." I mutter, and they give me a wide smile.

"Come on, you haven't seen 'em in twenty years. Don't you want to see them?" She absentmindedly ruffles her own hair, and I notice the large knife in the waistband her pants.

"You've never met them, why are you going? Or," I realize she isn't interested, "You have to get Toby, Masky, and Hoodie."

"Yeah, I do. Weird, though, considering I've never met them. They're gonna hate me, I know it." Her voice is quiet, and I give out a snort.

"You got that right." I lean back into the tree, and she asks again.

"Just come, please."

"No."

"But-"

"I said no, Ajacks."

She roll her eyes, and walks away, taking her knife out of their waistband, bow and arrows slung over her shoulder, "Fine, run away from them like you've run away from everyone else."

I shift uncomfortably until she's out of sight. I don't want to see them. But I have to.

I bite my lip, knowing that they've changed.

I look down, and see the familiar green tunic and blond hair.

"Hey, Sally." He calls up to me. I look down, and sigh.

"Hey, Ben." I swing my legs over, and jump down. My hair has grown longer, I realize.

"They're being released today."

I nod, and we start walking, not necessarily together, but not apart either.

____________________________________

We wait, hidden, and I notice the familiar light blue hair. I make a mental note to remind Ajacks to dye her hair a different color.

Then, it happens. All at once, they appear, out of the prison. Jeff's in an all too white hoodie and his black pants, Jack's in a clean black hoodie, Toby's striped shirt has been sewn back together, his goggles and mask fixed. Masky's jacket no longer holds the same blood stains, and Hoodie's orange sweater is nearly neon.

They walk a distance, and the police go out of sight, and then Ajacks jumps out. I see her laughing as Masky backs up from them, and she start talking quickly.

Jeff sighs, and starts off, leaving the others behind. Jack walks away in a different direction, leaving Toby, Masky, and Hoodie to talk to Ajacks. They disappear eventually, following Ajacks into the woods, and then they're gone.

As if they never existed.

I stand up, and Ben follows me, and he looks at me.

"So, what do you want to do?"

I shrug, and he shrugs too. I laugh, and he gives me a smile.

"They're gone." I state, looking down the street where Jeff walked away. He nods, his hands in his pockets.

"Yeah, they are."

"I always thought that when we saw them again, there'd be hugging and stupid shit like that." I admit, and he nods.

"Yeah, I get it. I thought that would happen too, actually. But they've changed. We know that much." He points out, and I nod. We start walking towards the town, hands brushing occasionally.

"I can't believe this." He mutters, and I look down. "I always thought we were invincible, you know? I never thought that we'd all be caged."

I nod, and continue on.

"You know what was fun?" I ask, breaking the silence.

"What?"

"Killing that one tour five years ago."

He chuckles, looking at his feet as we continue to walk.

"Yeah, we could do that. I mean, killing now is kind of a bore. It's always the same."

"Besides, they have no right going into our houses."

"Yeah." He agrees quietly, and we continue, passing the familiar graveyard. I hear their ghosts calling to me, like sirens on a sea, but my ears are filled with wax.

I'm not Sally. I'm not anything. I'm just a dead person, wandering around. And I can't run away.

So I plug up my ears, and continue to walk, trying not to turn around.

They say that if you turn around, you see all you've done.

You face everyone you've injured, you hear their footsteps behind you in a ghostly parade.

I've turned around too many times.

I've faced them too many times.

And I'm not going to anymore.

I'm not going to face them anymore.

I'm just going to fill my ears with wax, and bind myself to a mast, and I'm never going to face the sirens.

I'm never going back.

I'm not out of the fire yet.

And I never will be.

Earth was always hell. You can't go up, you can't go down. You just come back, and burn a thousand times over and over, never finding a way out.

And no one else will help you. You think you're friends, but you're not. You're just allies in a dangerous game of cat and mouse.

And I can't win.

I'm never able to win.

But I'm sure as hell not losing either.

_______________________

Jeff left, he's all the way across the country. Jill's in New York, who knows where Jack is. He could be in hell for all I care. Eyeless Jack is in Chicago, doing god knows what. Clockwork isn't Clockwork anymore. She goes under a different name, Nat Leonards, trying to rebuild her life, also in Chicago. Toby, on the other hand, travels around the country, doing whatever Slender asks. Masky and Hoodie are following some kids who can't seem to understand how to shut up and stop filming.

And I'm still here.

It's odd.

I can't leave, no matter what I do.

Ben stays here with me, but that's it.

I've never seen them ever since that day, five years ago, when they were released.

I can't stop the tide against me.

I'm never going back.

Ajacks managed to keep quiet, the public barely knows about her. Only her parents remember her, and they've been brushed off as insane by the rest of the community. Not surprising.

But I've never seen the others.

Until I saw the newspaper, saying an anonymous killer has caused a string of disturbing murders in Seattle. Until I saw the newspaper talking about a large bust on a black market, and found that most of it were organ sellers. Until I saw an article about an unknown woman who was murdering rapists and kidnappers in New York. And how while the kidnappers are declining, the kidnapping rates are still soaring. Another article led me to a now well known artist, known for her lively portraits consisting of blues and greens. And how a man was kidnapped for several months, and talked only of a tall thin man, and two men in masks. Or how a man had caused mass murdering sprees, mainly consisting of ax wounds.

I thought the nightmare, the bittersweet taste in my mouth, reeking of iron, would disappear once they came out.

But it never did.

I can't wake up.

But neither can they.

They're still thriving, but thriving is different than living.

But it's not dying, either.

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

79K 2.2K 17
In this story we are taken into your life you are a sarcastic,fun loving girl with a bit of a swearing problem not that you care. You are about as no...
48.9K 1.2K 11
From burning his house down, to being taken in by a faceless eldritch creature. Toby has now become curious about a certain mask wearing man. He kno...
101K 2.5K 58
THIS BOOK HAS BEEN DISCONTINUED AND IS UNFINISHED! QUESTIONS WILL BE ANSWERED IN THE LAST CHAPTER SHOULD YOU STILL WISH TO READ IT. THANK YOU. -=+=- ...
17.9K 406 64
(Y/N) doesn't remember anything in her past. All she remembers is her name and the person who helped her in the past, Cole. What's behind her past? W...