Tera Suroor....Har Kahi - [ C...

By DarlingReva

Story about previous life, two lovers love unconditionally. Protect each other. Evil people killed them in pr... More

Prologue
Suroor 1
Suroor 2
Suroor 3
Suroor 4
Suroor 5
Suroor 6
Suroor 7
Suroor 8
Suroor 9
Suroor 10
Suroor 11
Suroor 12
Suroor 13
Suroor 14
Suroor 15
Suroor 16
Suroor 17
Suroor 18
Suroor 20
Suroor 21
Suroor 22
Suroor 23
Suroor 24
Suroor 25
Suroor 26
Suroor 27
Suroor 28
Suroor 29
Suroor 30
Suroor 31
Suroor 32
Suroor 33
Suroor 34
Suroor 35
Suroor 36
Suroor 37
Suroor 38
Last Part
Epilogue

Suroor 19

5.1K 341 33
By DarlingReva

Arnav and Arjun came to Raizada Mansion, the guest house is behind RM. Arnav showed him all mansion and things related to the mansion.

Arjun: when they attacked you for the first time?

Arnav: when I was in Malaysia for my business trip, but…..

Arjun: but?

Arnav: I know you don’t believe all this, me also I am also not believe in god and all, but whenever they attacked I easily escaped from that incident.

Arjun: I know sometime it happens. Call all of them tomorrow morning whoever connected to this case or family.

Arnav: ya sure.

Arjun: who is there with Anjali?

Arnav: Khushi. Arjun just nodded and arnav left from there, Arjun settled his luggage and watching the guest house clearly. Arnav called Aksh and said him that come tomorrow morning.

Aksh: but why bhai? Any urgent work is there?

Arnav: yes.

Aksh: but what?

Arnav: you come here, you will get to know.

Aksh: ok bhai, I will come. How is Di?

Arnav: she is fine.

Aksh: ok I will come

. -------------------------------------------------

NIGHT:

[Arnav on call]

Arnav: yes who is it?

Khushi: Arnavji I am khushi.

Arnav: ya Khushi tell me, you called this late any emergency? Rishi is ok right?

Khushi: all fine here, I just called to get to know about Anjaliji’s health. How is she?

Arnav: she is fine now, doctor gave her sleeping injection, morning she will wake up.

Khushi: you had your dinner?

Arnav: ya I did.

Khushi: ok. Now you’re in Hospital? Can I come?

Arnav: No its fine, I will manage.

Khushi: ok take care, if you don’t mind then I can suggest something to you?

Arnav: feel free khushi.

Khushi: the person whoever attacking you, he is visiting hospital as Aman Jiju said, and he is not saying who is that person is, so I thought why can’t we attach a CCTV in Aman jiju’s Ward.

Arnav: wow its very good idea Khushi, in all this tension I forgot this one. Actually all this Aman did before.

Khushi: don’t mind Arnavji, I think someone who know you better doing this to you.

Arnav: soon I will catch them.

Khushi: ok now you also sleep sometime, everything will be alright.

Arnav: ya I forgot to tell you come tomorrow to RM with Rishi and Nidhi, now this is will handled by the ACP Arjun.

Khushi: are you talking about ACP Arjun Rawte?

Arnav: yes, he is the one now handle this case.

Khushi: then you don’t worry half of the case solved after he is taking this case.

Arnav: hope so.

Khushi: by good night.

Arnav: god night.

Arnav: [in mind] why I am feeling relief after talking with her, where are you HAPPINESS this much happening with me, you’re not with me. Far away a girl watching Arnav and said

“I am with you Arnav, but you’re not recognizing me, that time also come, but another important person entered in your life to save you, don’t worry no one go far from you this time.”

--------------------------------------------------

Guest House:

Arjun is walking in the garden drinking his favorite cutting chai, he is seeing Raizada Mansion from there.

Arjun: why I am feeling that I came here before, but this is my first trip to Delhi, then where I saw this Mansion.

A cold wind is blowing and the moon is high on the sky, he turned towards the wind flowing direction and shocked to see the person.

Arjun: [shocked] Roshani?

Roshani: Arjun I came here to talk with you, I brought you here from Mumbai to delhi, I know you will punish that sikhandhar, for what I came here is, Life will give you another chance to live, please accept that Arjun and live your life happily.

Arjun: how can I Roshani, you know I love you.

Roshani: yes I know, but I can’t see you like this Arjun, I am not in peace seeing you like this, please if you really loved me, then accept the future and move on. I will once again come back and live with you as your daughter Arjun. Promise me you will do this na for me?

Arjun: roshani it’s not possible.

Roshani: this is my last wish Arjun. Arjun was about to touch her, she faded in thin air, giving him a light smile. Arjun thoughts broke by the call.

Arjun: yes Rathod?

Rathod: you reached safely?

Arjun: yes.

Rathod: see Arjun Aman and Arnav are very important to me, please handle this case, I know you will do very well. And keep safe Anjali, after Roshani she is only my best friend in girls.

Arjun: when you’re coming?

Rathod: soon, some paper work is pending, after that I will come. Take care.

Arjun: I want to know more about Arnav rathod.

Rathod: all people know him.

Arjun: all people know his business rathod not personal.

Rathod: then Aman will help you in this matter, he know each and every information about Arnav. One sentence I can say about him that “he is fire, no one dare to take Panga with him, if they do then they will see hell, and he will make sure of that”.

Arjun: ok then, the person is not outsider, someone from family or friends there.

Rathod: you meet Aman, he will tell you.

Arjun: ok Rathod.

Rathod: at least from now on call me Sam. Anyway good night see you soon.

After call Arjun saw someone entering the mansion from the car. He is none other than Aksh, Arjun saw him and Aksh is much tensed.

Arjun: who is he? And this time coming from outside. Aksh don’t know what is waiting for him morning.

----------------------------------------------------

Morning:

Anjali gained her conscious and came to RM, all are present in the RM hall expect Aman, but Nidhi called him and he is listening everything.

Aksh: [tensed] what happened why all of you gathered here?

Rishi: wait you will get to know.

Aksh: [in mind] is they get to know that I am the one who kidnapped Anjali. Nidhi to

Khushi: this idiot Aksh is so weird, see how much impatient he is, he is very desperate to know why we all gathered here.

Khushi: shhh, what if he hear talk slowly.

Nidhi: see who is saying? They are talking with each other when Arnav and Arjun entered the mansion, seeing Arjun, Aksh was shocked.

Arnav: as you all know he is ACP Arjun Rawthe, now handling this case.

Arjun: why I called you all here is that, the person is who is doing all this is one of us, and I promise soon I will find

…………………………….

He stopped his talk seeing Anjali. She is coming from her room wearing a simple green saree and her hair is open. His thoughts broken by Aksh. Aksh: but we don’t need ETF, Aman and Bhai is enough for this,

Arjun: ek baath hamesha yaad rakna agar ek file mein kholtha hon tho usse bandh bhi mein hi kartha hon, chahe wo tumhe pasand ho ya na ho, mujhe koi fark nai padta. [Remember one thing, if I open one file then I am the one who will close that file, if you like it or not, I don’t care]

Samjhe Ya Samjhaon.

Anjali lost in Arjun seeing him first time, she is standing near Rishi.

Rishi: don’t droll that much Anjali, I know he is handsome.

Anjali: shut up rishi.

Arjun: until this case fully solved no one will go outside the city, get that. Other side Aman is full happy after hearing this, now he have full confidence on Khushi and Arjun, they will save him, no doubt on that.

Aman: [in mind] Aksh Singh Raizada your count down start today.

Aksh: what do you mean? We want to kill our own Bhai? How disgusting is this ACP.

Arjun: don’t shout I am not your Arnav Bhai, who will hear anything from you, whoever present here, I have doubt on each and every person. ASR its better you make him understand this. By the way where were you last night?

Aksh: see Bhai he is doubting on me?

Arjun: I am doubting ASR also, you didn’t hear I said each and every member present here.

Arnav: Aksh just cooperate with them. Arjun: now you all can go. -------------------------------------------------------

Rishi: don’t worry he is staying in guest house, if you want you can meet him CHUPKE.

Anjali: I think you want be jobless.

Rishi: what?

Anjali: ya you’re working my under remember? If you talk like this then I will fire you.

Rishi: [smiling] really? In your dreams.

Nidhi: Bhai can you drop me to home? I have to take lunch to…………………… Nidhi stopped in middle, she was about to say Aman name but at right time she stopped.

Rishi: let’s go. Bye Anjali.

Anjali: don’t be lazy in office, don’t take advantage that I am not in office.

Rishi: I will eat sandwich with coffee and peacefully work without you.

Arnav: di come here. Anjali came to Arnav.

Arnav: Arjun she is my sister, Anjali, yesterday you saved her. Anjali forwarded her hand to handshake and Arjun also did, when their hands met there is electric correct passed on their body.

-------------------------------------------------------

Khushi is standing outside the RM and waiting for Taxi, Arnav searched her here and there in mansion, not finding her he started his car to g office, when he saw her, and he stopped the car and said her to come inside.

Arnav: [while driving] I heard you worked in Austria before? Khushi: yes. Arnav: there will be more work load there, so please you have to handle all that. I know this is your first day and more work will irritate, but we have to.

Khushi: sure sir.

Arnav: again?

Khushi: sorry Arnav. Arnav: if you want you can hire assistant for you.

Khushi: why assistant Nidhi will help me until Aman Jiju will get well soon.

Arnav: from now only you started to call him JIJU?

Khushi: ya, you thought about anything regarding that hut in jungle?

Arnav: no, you’re seeing na, how much pressure are there, one side office, Aman and now Di, I don’t know who is next target. That’s why I hired bodyguards around RM and few of them in your bungalow.

Khushi: but why for us? Arnav: Aman think that, they maybe harm you. Khushi: what? Me? But I am not at all related to this topic?

Arnav: I know, if he think like that, then I don’t want to take any chance, see Rishi is Di’s best friend and Nidhi is Aman’s girlfriend and You’re mine, so maybe they will target you. Arnav don’t know what he said to her, Khushi also not heard that word. Arnav got call from office.

Arnav: [angrily] what? Why she came? Throw her out of the office. Saying this he cut the call.

Khushi: who came? Arnav: Prabhavathi, my dad’s wife. Seeing his anger face Khushi stopped asking further questions.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

415K 17.2K 50
Arnav Singh Raizada, the same man from a different plane, another beautiful journey of love with his soulmate, khushi kumari Gupta. I am so new in to...
239K 13.9K 52
This is Story about Arnav and Khushi who loved each other during college days. Due some problems they parted their ways. while going Khushi said him...
86.7K 7.3K 66
Story about two Twins - The Raizada's
72.7K 2.8K 13
Its the story about the couple fighting with their fate. one to be together and the other one who wants to go away. peep in to know more