The Ocean Breeze Awards 2019...

By lavender-clouds

closed and completed | an awards for all the undiscovered authors out there trying to gain some recognition ๐ŸŒŠ More

rules & prizes ๐ŸŒŠ
forms ๐ŸŒŠ
accepted entries ๐ŸŒŠ
judging criteria ๐ŸŒŠ
how these awards work ๐ŸŒŠ
first impressions: fast facts ๐ŸŒŠ
an update, before the winners are announced ๐ŸŒŠ
winners! ๐ŸŒŠ

intro ๐ŸŒŠ

153 28 0
By lavender-clouds

welcome, everyone, to the first ever ocean breeze awards!

these awards aim to find the hidden gems of wattpad, the books that deserve more recognition in this community. as a host, i want to reward the authors of fantastic stories. there will be tons of amazing prizes for the winners and runner ups to claim at the end of these awards.

interested? then read on! i look forward to reading every one of your submissions! ♡

xx

evie

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

153K 7.6K 15
ABHIMANYU RATHORE is 28 years old. He belongs to Royal family. He is the oldest son in Rathore family. He is the CEO of Rathore Enterprise. He is the...
245K 6.9K 129
"๐‘ป๐’‰๐’†๐’“๐’†'๐’” ๐’“๐’†๐’‚๐’๐’๐’š ๐’๐’ ๐’˜๐’‚๐’š ๐’๐’‡ ๐’˜๐’Š๐’๐’๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’Š๐’‡ ๐’Š๐’ ๐’•๐’‰๐’†๐’Š๐’“ ๐’†๐’š๐’†๐’” ๐’š๐’๐’–'๐’๐’ ๐’‚๐’๐’˜๐’‚๐’š๐’” ๐’ƒ๐’† ๐’‚ ๐’…๐’–๐’Ž๐’ƒ ๐’ƒ๐’๐’๐’๐’…๐’†."
186K 9.1K 45
Hi, lovelies! Welcome to my second book of Mina Imagines! I decided to stop my first book a little early so I could publish this one instead. As usua...
232K 7.4K 165
What if a Pokรฉmon Trainer found herself in the world of One Piece? What if she found herself with the Strawhat Pirates? What if she finds herself get...