Wake Up ; J.JK

By ssvssvv

" Jeongguk please wake up . I'm hurting here with out you . " More

Prologue
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40

10

42 3 0
By ssvssvv

" So I ended up hanging out with the boys and brought mina along . I wonder if it was a good idea because she's been talking about Taehyung non-stop . She totally has a crush on him .

I don't blame her for it though . He was being too nice to her . Some might mistaken it as if he was flirting . Heck they even added each other on Snapchat . And he was the one to ask her for it .

I don't see anything wrong with it . She is 19 but then again he's 23. Yeah she's older than me by a year but acts as if she's 10 years older .

That's something you two have in common . No that's something everybody has . I'm the youngest one in the group . It gets annoying when you guys tease me and the fact that I'm so short doesn't help . Y'all are some bullies but I guess I still love you guys .

It was cute when you'd tease me because for some reason you'd think it was funny .

And I love your laugh . There isn't one thing I don't love about you .

My stupid heart is obsessed with your existence . Everytime I'm near you , it doesn't know how to act . It beats so fast sometimes I think I'm going to have a heart attack just looking at you .

Is that normal ?

I don't know . I've never felt this way before . My heart only acts up when I'm near you . I can't control it . I think I know why it does this but do I want to admit it ? I don't know either .

Sometimes I find myself just thinking about you during the most random times . That's probably so weird oh my God I hope I don't sound creepy . It's just that I um sorta like you ? You would always tease me about how you knew I had a crush on you but I wonder if you actually knew that it was true .

It wasn't always like that . It wasn't until our more recent encounters . I guess the more comfortable we got with each other , the more my feelings grew . Anyways I- "

" Miss is it okay if I change his IV and check on him for a few minutes ? " his nurse asked me .

" Of course. It's time for me to head home anyways ."

She leans down to leave a kiss on the sleeping boy's forehead .

" I'll be back tomorrow ggukie ."

She then gets up to leave but right before she does , the nurse speaks up , " You must really mean so much to him because whenever you're near him , his heart rate increases majorly . Its as if he could feel you . "

The young girl looks at the nurse , stunned . Yet so happy that there's a chance he was listening all along .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

176K 7.1K 33
"Fine then LEAVE!"
1.8K 39 39
"Taehyung why did you leave, how am I supposed to live without you......" . . . . . "Jungkook I'm sorry, I hope you can be happier."
485 33 9
Butterfly Effect, A BTS Story He whispered, looking through the rippling mirror as the petals burned behind him, "Will happiness be ours to stay?"
15.4K 1.2K 16
"Don't you see that you're killing yourself?!" - K.TH. "Don't you see that you're the cause of it?!" - K.SJ. When Taejin are a couple living together...