Oliver Wood x Reader

De Balayna2

Y/n starts 1st year at Hogwarts just like the famous Harry Potter. She has been always been interested in Qui... Mai multe

Author's Note
Character
Birthday
Diagon Alley
Hogwarts
The Sorting
The Changing Staircase
Our first day at Hogwarts part 1
Troll
A/N
First day of Seeker
Love?
Wtf (A/N) READ NOWZ
Hey..
Heyyy
The Weekend! Part 1 out of 2
Weekend Part 2
What Happened?
Voldemort?
Why.
Oliver?
Harry?
Christmas Morning
Author's note
Jealous
Mystery Gift
Author's note
Why did you?
The last week
Apology accepted?
Missed you.
Dad.
Forced smiles and Awkward laughs
It's beautiful.
Letters
Mr. Malfoy and The Mysterious Leather Book
The Intoxicating Tom Riddle
**Secrets**
Tom's Favor.
update

What's down the Trap Door.

3.6K 105 29
De Balayna2

HEY GUYS! SO I'VE MESSED UP. THEY HAVEN'T HAD CHRISTMAS YET..AT ALL. HARRY HASN'T GOT HIS CLOAK YET AND EVERYTHING. I MESSED UP THE STORYLINE. TO BE HONEST, I HAVEN'T SEEN THE MOVIES IN A WHILE SO I'M GOING BY MEMORY. SO THE STORYLINE IS GOING TO BE MESSED UP IN THIS CHAPTER AND MAYBE THE NEXT FEW. I'M AM VERY, VERY, VERY, VERY SORRY. YOU DON'T KNOW HOW SORRY I AM. I HOPE YOU GUYS ACCEPT MY APOLOGY. SORRY AGAIN.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Tonight?!" I question, my eyes feeling like they were going to pop like balloons. "Why tonight? I mean yea, Sooner the better. I was worrying about my grades, when I should of been worrying about this!" I screech, pacing back and fourth. Hermione, Harry and Ron just sat there, watching my melt down.

"Calm down! It's not that big of a deal." Hermione attempts to calm me, but fails.

"C..Calm down.." I scoff. "It is a big deal Hermione! You don't know what's down there. It must be pretty dangerous if there is a THREE headed dog, I mind you!"

Harry sighs, getting up. He gently puts his hands on my shoulders, making me stop from pacing. He had this look. His blue eyes reminded me of the beach when I was little.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Flashback

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Mummy look! I found a shell! Look Daddy, look!" Y/n's h/c hair waved in the salty wind.

The smell of Salt and sea water filled the air, the water splashing against the solid sand. Y/n was only 5 at the time. This was her first time at a beach, making her parents very joyful. Well maybe 1.

Y/n handed the shell to her mum, wanting her to look at it.

"Oh! What a pretty shell. Where did you find it?"

"Over here!" Y/n pointed her little finger to the dented sand that the shell sat.

"Oh wow. You know what I want you to do? I want you to put your ear next to it. And guess what? You could hear the ocean."

Y/n's face was priceless. You could hear the ocean in a shell? Who knew! Y/n quickly grabbed it, excitedly  putting it next to her little ear. You could hear the ocean!

She happily smiled, handing it to her dad. "You try Daddy! You could hear the ocean."

She quickly gave the shell to her dad, watching him put it to his ear intently. She was excited to see his reaction. Y/n's dad didn't look good these past few months. He kept a distance between his family. Sometimes not coming out of his study. He also didn't look too good. He was really pale and had big purplish black bags under his eyes.

He also smiled, but the gleam of happiness never reached his eyes. Sometimes he didn't smile at all. "Wow Jellybean (I thought this was a cute nick name, but you can change it.), you could actually hear the ocean." He smiled, but again, it never reached it eyes.

That was the first and last time She was at the beach.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I looked at Harry, watching his eyes. He smiled warmly, making my anxiousness assent  and calmness arrive. I smiled back, my breathing started to slow down.

I sigh. "Okay. When are we leaving?"

Ron perks up. "Midnight. That's the best time since most of the portraits are asleep, The teachers barley wander the halls at this time of night since The Prefects are wandering the halls, Mr. Filtch and Mrs. Norris are down a few floors, and The Poltergeist is gonna be kind of hard, it's just the best time."

"So.. The only people we have to avoid is:  Some of the portraits, Prefects and the Poltergeist?"

"Yes." The golden trio say at the same time.

"Yep.. Not difficult at all." I started to panic again, making my hands sweat and breathing faster.

"We are NOT going to get caught I promise. I won't let us." Harry adds.

"Yea I feel safe already,  Mr. Hero." I sarcastically comment, rolling my eyes.

"  It's 8: 45. Meaning curfew in 15 minuets. Did you eat already, Y/n?" Hermione questions.

"No. I wasn't hungry."

"It's not good for you to miss out on dinner."

"You're not my mother Hermione." I roll my eyes once again.

"I'm surprised that you weren't sorted into The Snakes. With that attitude, you would be perfect!" Ron comments, earning a smack from both me and Hermione.

Ron mumbles a 'Sorry'.

Hermione and Ron get up from the Red Comfy couch, walking beside Harry.

"We will meet you down in the Common Room, Let's just get some sleep." Harry adds, Ron and Hermione nod.

"Let's go Y/n." Hermione commands, nodding her head towards the directions of the girls' dorms.

"Okay. Night Boys." I smile walking up the stairs.

"Night." Ron and Harry Mumble, smiling at me.

I walk into the 1st year girls' dorms. Both of the twins were asleep in their red beds.

"Hermione, will you wake me up please? I'm a heavy sleeper so use water, slap me, anything." I tell Hermione, changing into my red lion pajamas.

"Okay." She says simply, also changing into her pajamas that have little books on them.

We both get into bed, shutting the red curtains.

"Night Hermione. Well kind of night." I smile, turning onto my side, facing the window.

"Kind of night." She giggles.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You know.. It's been about 2 hours and 30 minuets  and I still can't fall asleep. I could hear Hermione and The Twins light breathing, making them asleep. How was She going to wake me up if She wasn't awake herself? I sigh lightly, getting up slowly. I put my feet on the dark wood, making sure the wood didn't creek. I walk towards the window gleaming with the moons brightness.

I look out, watching the black lake dance against the moon's beams. I remember that day when Oliver kissed me. It has been a week since then. Honestly, I haven't talked to Oliver since. Hopefully He didn't think that I was ignoring Him. You know, I want Oliver to hold me in his arms like that again. It made me feel.. Powerful. Some might say Love is the most powerful spell someone could cast on others.

Hmm.. Maybe I am becoming Dumbledore, or as I hear Malfoy say, "Dumbledork". I smile, I may hate Malfoy but he can be funny.

Then I thought back to the first time at a beach. I didn't notice how sick my Dad looked. He looked like he went to Hell and back. But now, since I'm 6 years older, I actually notice. He was really pale, big bags under his eyes, and no happiness showed. Now, He isn't like that. He is tan, little bags under his eyes from age and happiness showed everyday of his life.

He never locks himself in the Study for hours anymore. He actually kisses Mum now, and hugs me like a child with a teddy bear. I wonder what was wrong with him-

"Oh I see your up already. I guess I didn't have to wake you up." I jump at a female voice, turning around fast.

"Hermione! You scared me!" I whisper/yell.

"Yea well get your slippers on." Hermione tells me, slipping her slippers on.

I tip toe to my slippers, sliding the blue soft fabric onto my feet.

Hermione and I slowly open the door, Hermione being extra careful not to wake up the twins. We slowly crawl down the stairs. 2 bodies sat on the red couch by the flames in the fireplace.

"Boys." Hermione whispers, making the 2 bodies jump and get up. Harry and Ron. Harry had something in his hand. It looked like a cloak.

"Finally! We have been waiting here for a bloody hour!" Ron whisper/yells.

"Shh You might wake someone up!" Hermione whispers harshly.

"I'll be right back." I tell them walking slowly and quietly into the girls' dorm. I walk into the bathroom, washing my face. I can't believe I'm going to actually do it.

I slowly walk back down to see Harry, Ron and Hermione stand over something. I walk over to see Neville on the ground, frozen.

"What did you guys do!" I whisper.

"He wasn't letting us through. Let's apoligize and go." Ron says with a look I couldn't read. I slap him for saying it so easily.

"No! How could you have said that so easily, Ronald Weasley! Neville was just being protective over you guys, The house and The points!"

"He's not DEAD"

"Yea well it wasn't so nice of you." I look towards the frozen face of the chubby boy. "I'm sorry Neville. He shouldn't of done that, but We have too. I know you are just protecting us, The house and the points, but we have found new info that we need to look at. I don't think you want the info we have to get out and ruin Christmas. Again, I'm sorry. Let's go guys. AND apoligize."

We all walk aside the boy making sure to not step on his frozen limbs.

"Sorry" Harry says quickly.

"Sorry" Ron mumbles.

"Sorry Neville. It's for your own good you know." Hermione adds in her sweet voice.

We finally get to the doorway out of the Gryffindor Common Room. Harry finally brings the cloak out.

"Y/n. I got this from a stranger that I don't know about. He or She didn't say their name and I haven't seen their hand writing before. This right here, is an invisibility cloak. Very, very, rare. We are going to use it tonight, and I want you to be careful with it. Like I said, I have no clue who gave it to me or why. Maybe its an early Christmas gift? Who knows. Ready guys?" Harry asks after he is done with the speech.

Me, Hermione and Ron nod, making Harry nod as well. He lifts the cloak above all of us, cover us in the cloak.

"Are we invisible than?" I question.

"Yes but people can still hear you."

I nod. "Okay then. Lets go."

All four of us walk out into the cold, dark hallways of the sleeping Hogwarts. As we walk, we pass sleeping portraits of Women, Children, Old and young wizards and some fruit that dance until dawn.

I smile. Dumbledore must of picked that one. We finally get to the 3rd floor.. The forbidden floor. I gasp slightly. The door was tall and was strapped with metal bars. There was a huge lock, reminding me of the time I was about 7.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Flashback

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Y/n was running down the halls of the Mansion. The Iris Mansion was full of paintings, Old and Young. One time, little Y/n ran acrossed a old women named Sela Iris. She wore what looked like a Quidditch training outfit but it was made of old brown leather.

As she ran, she tripped and fell. She cried out of surprise and pain, but no one heard her. As She got up, She stopped. She stood in front of a wooden door. But this door didn't look like the other doors she walked into. No. This door had a lock on it. A huge lock on it. It looked like somebody is trying to keep her out of it.

So as little 7 year old, Y/n had the right idea. For hours, She tried to pick the lock. But to no reveal. She felt it. She felt the powerful magic that was in the room. She was attracted to it. But Y/n knew this was bad magic. Evil Magic. Magic that only crazy, power craving people practiced. 

People that weren't in the right state of mind. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was shaken from my Flashback. Hermione, Harry and Ron looked at me, looks of worry was shown.

"Are you feeling okay Y/n? You look sick." Hermione says, worry lacing her voice.

I nod. "I'm not sick. I just remembered something."

"Hm. Okay. We are about to open the door so stand back."

Everyone stands back a bit while Hermione point the wand at the lock.

"Alohomora." She whispers, shooting the spell at the lock.

"CLICK"

There was silence.

Silence

Silence

"We're in."

"We sure are."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm so so so so so so sorry! I know I have messed up. Bad. Really bad. Extra bad. I am so sorry. I feel so bad! There will be a part two to this so hang tight! There is flashbacks to this. You know why? Because it's giving clues about her family.. Hopefully. I have been busy so sorry..Again.

Please

Vote on this chapter

andddd

Follow me!

For more chapters!

Thank you and I'm sorry!

~Author 

Words: 2107!

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

1.3K 16 18
A story in which Y/n Lupin, a young witch, falls madly in love with Harry Potter, the chosen one. There are some obstacles that stand between them. W...
3.3K 50 15
Y/n Potter, starts your first year at Hogwarts. You go through many series of challenges as you discover your love for Draco, your older brothers ene...
236K 7.5K 23
y/n l/n was on her way to Hogwarts after years of loneliness and unanswered questions. Never knowing her parents who died during the war, she has bee...
129 27 21
It is Enadira Cromwell's first year at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. Upon her arrival, she will finally discover her Hogwarts house. Wh...