Loving You

By _shreyapandey_

She loves him; he doesn't know. So she expresses it in the only way she knows how - Through her words. More

Loving You
What are we?
Just Friends
Strangers Again
Move On
Love Turned To Hate
Come Back
Heart Chose To Stay
Stay By Your Side
When There Was You And Me
Pretend
A Chance
Her Love
Here's To Girls Who
Promises You Couldn't Keep
It Hurts But You're All I Want
I Wrote

It's Easier Than Admitting The Truth

539 43 1
By _shreyapandey_

I pretend that the smile you give me doesn’t make my insides melt. 

I pretend that the way my name rolls off your tongue doesn’t makes my heart leap inside my chest.

I pretend that I don’t want to run my fingers through your touseled waves.

It’s easier that way.

I try to not look in your eyes, because mine might reveal the secrets that I hide.

I try not to break into a smile everytime you come by.

I try not to talk to you every moment I get.

It’s easier that way.

I convince myself that you don’t make me happy.

I convince myself that I don’t want to taste your lips.

I convince myself that I don’t want you anymore. 

It’s easier that way.

I lie

It’s easier that way.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

436K 4.8K 17
In a steamy sexy world filled with drama and scandal sex should come easy especially if you're married. Right? No wrong. Things for these couples are...
21.2K 845 15
𝐀𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐚 𝐒𝐚𝐥𝐯𝐚𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐧𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐨𝐟 𝐌𝐲𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐜 𝐅𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐬 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐠𝐨𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐰𝐫𝐲 𝐚𝐧...
10.7K 487 77
She is an outcast. She finds it easier to express what she feels in the form of writing. Whether it is poems, letters or long texts. These are poems...
9.8K 285 18
رواية تتكلم عن قصة خمس بنات وكيف كانت حياتهم مع اهلهم ف الديره وكيف بتكون حياتهم بعدين وكيف شخص حب وحده لكن الحياه تمنعهم عن بعض، و.....