My Brother's Best Friend✔

By Honey_Kissed_Hyuck

Areum's life is confusing. Started: 10/25/18 8:05 pm Finished: 2\22\20 2:21 pm More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty

Chapter Thirteen

26 3 5
By Honey_Kissed_Hyuck

Junmyeon woke up smiling at Areum's sleeping figure next to him. He gently ran his fingers though her hair softly mumbling "god I love you so much Areum."

She fussed a little but didn't wake up. Junmyeon looked down at her stomach smiling fondly before he wiggled closer to her baby bump. He'd debated whether he truly wanted to raise this baby with Areum. After feeling baby Oh kick like that after hearing his voice. He just knew he had to be there.

He spoke softly so he didn't wake Areum "hey little one it's daddy again. How you doing in there? I'm very excited to meet you. I know you're gonna be just as beautiful as your mom. You have so many people waiting to meet you. We all love you so much little one."

Areum smiled listening to Junmyeon talk to her daughter. She gently put her head in his hair "morning Myeonie."

He smiled "morning honeybee. You sleep alright?"

Areum opened her mouth to answer but got up as quickly as she could muster and ran to the bathroom. Junmyeon following behind her worriedly. "Areum are you alright?" He asked frantically.

She giggled "relax Myeonie I just had to pee that's all. She's always kicking my bladder."

Junmyeon sighed in relief then looked away from Areum on the toilet "oh Jesus I'm sorry."

Areum giggled again "I'm just peeing. Everybody does it."

Junmyeon stood outside the door still not looking at her "yes but we've never even seen each other naked. I know the other boys shower with you and stuff, but this is so new to me."

Areum finished in the bathroom washing her hands and brushing her teeth before coming out. She found some of Jongin's clothes that fit her and changed. She smiled at Junmyeon "before you freak out Yeollie wants to be in the delivery room. If you'd like you can hold her before him."

Junmyeon smiled "he's really stepped up, hasn't he?"

Areum nodded as there was a knock at the door "I'm awake Yeollie."

The tall man opened the door immediately dropping down to talk to his unborn niece "good morning my little princess. It's uncle Chan again. I hope you weren't kicking mommy all night. Hey Dove."

Areum ruffled his hair "hi Yeollie. And your little princess was kicking my bladder all night."

Chanyeol smiled while talking to his niece again "now princess you have to be nice to mommy. You can't keep kicking her. Oh, hi Junmyeon didn't realize you were awake."

Chanyeol stood up and kissed Areum's forehead "Sehun and Dae wanna go out for breakfast. Do you wanna come?"

Areum looked at Junmyeon and smiled "it'll be fun and its free food."

Junmyeon said "free for you honeybee."

Chanyeol smiled at Areum "it's kinda chilly out. You might want a hoodie Dove."

Areum pouted looking at him with big doe eyes. Junmyeon asked "what's she tryna do?"

Chanyeol chuckled fondly hugging Areum "she wants me to buy her a hoodie that will still look huge over her belly. We'll stop by a store after breakfast ok?"

Areum kissed his cheek "thank you Yeollie. Love you."

Chanyeol helped Areum downstairs while Junmyeon got dressed. Jongdae cooed "hey babygirl."

Areum kissed his cheek then Sehun's too "morning guys."

Jongdae and Sehun dropped to their knees talking to baby oh. Jongdae kisses her stomach just as Junmyeon came downstairs. He moved Chanyeol's arm off Areum's shoulder replacing it with his own "is this normal?" He questioned as Sehun and Jongdae stood giving him confused looks.

Areum held Chanyeol's hand "yeah Sehun's been talking to her since I got back. She hears this giant the most he's so loud."

Chanyeol chuckled "you love me and so does my little princess."

Areum smiled at Chanyeol as they headed out to Sehun's car. Junmyeon frowned as Areum clung to Chanyeol in the backseat. Jongdae and Sehun noticed but decided not to say anything. Chanyeol had been rubbing Areum's stomach and talking about their family photos he wants to take with baby Oh. Jongdae sighed and asked "hey Myeon you happy about being a dad?"

Junmyeon didn't answer him only rolled his eyes and glared out the window. Areum looked over at him asking if he was ok. He didn't answer her either. Areum laid her head on Chanyeol feeling a pang of pain in her chest. Chanyeol must have sensed it too because he pulled her closer and wrapped his arms around her kissing her head a few times.

Sehun looked back at Areum as he pulled into the parking lot of Cosmic diner thinking she'd fallen asleep "hey angel we're... you're crying. Are you ok?"

Areum quickly wiped her face. She hadn't even realized she was crying. Chanyeol panicked slightly "is something wrong with princess? Dove what's wrong?"

Areum gave Chanyeol a teary-eyed smile and chocked out "later Yeol."

He shook his head "get out now. Something's wrong." Sehun Jongdae and Junmyeon got out heading into the small breakfast diner. Areum let deep painful sob wreck her body. She shook violently as she cried her heart out. Chanyeol pulled her into his lap and held her as she cried. He felt helpless. After a while Areum stopped sobbing but she was still crying softly. The tall man holding her ran his fingers through her hair gently muttering "wanna talk about it Dove?"

Areum pulled at random loose strings on Chanyeol's ripped jeans "Myeonie is jealous already. I know he's mad about it but like I'm not forcing him to be here."

Chanyeol kissed her cheeks nose and forehead whispering sweet nothings to calm her down. Once she fully stopped crying and her breathing had returned to normal, he spoke. "look at me Dove. You don't have to rely on Myeon. We're all here to help you. And if he can't handle how clingy I am than maybe we should all have a serious talk because I'm not gonna stop dotting on you hand and foot."

Areum looked back at Chanyeol smiling "I love you Yeollie. Let's go in."

Chanyeol opened the door and slid out backwards then helped Areum out "wanna talk now or wait till we go home?"

Areum shrugged as they walked in the diner looking for Sehun Jongdae and Junmyeon. Sehun smiled and waved at them when he noticed them. Chanyeol chuckled fondly as they went to the table. Jongdae had ordered Areum French toast and scrambled eggs but assured her she could order more food if she were still hungry. She thanked him and quickly started eating. Chanyeol smiled watching her eat he spoke somewhat nervously "so ummm Junmyeon it seems like you have a problem with how clingy and dotting I am to Areum."

Junmyeon chuckled darkly "what are you gonna do about it?"

Areum stopped eating and looked at Junmyeon with a frown upon her face. Her voice cold and full of hurt "you said it was fine last night. What's the problem now? Nobody's fucking forcing you to be here for me or my daughter. I love you but I won't hesitate to drop you out of my life."

Sehun and Jongdae stopped eating and looked at Areum wide eyed and shocked. Junmyeon just glared at Chanyeol totally ignoring Areum.

Chanyeol held Areum's hand under the table. Sehun asked "ummm Angel are you ok?"

She nodded curtly still looking at Junmyeon who was still glaring at Chanyeol. The four of them went back to eating in a tense silence. Junmyeon just kept glaring and blatantly ignoring the other three whenever they spoke up.

Jongdae smiled and sweetly asked "are you full enough babygirl? You want more food?"

Areum hummed "I'm not full but I can eat at home. Unless you guys have something planned."

Sehun looked at Chanyeol questioningly waiting until the older man spoke "oh Dove. We have to go look for your hoodie. Maybe her some more baby stuff?"

Areum nodded and said, "I need to call Baekhyun he said Yixing wants to buy some stuff too."

Sehun smiled as they headed back to his car. Junmyeon refused to get in. They eventually left him at Cosmic diner. Jongdae asked "babygirl you ok? Is the baby ok?"

Areum nodded sleepily laying on Chanyeol's legs "yeah Dae we're fine. Just sleepy."

Chanyeol ran his fingers through her hair "don't go to sleep you gotta pick a hoodie."

Areum pouted up at him but nodded. Sehun drove to a store so Chanyeol could get Areum a hoodie. While they were looking for the right one Jongdae and Sehun picked up random baby stuff. They met up at checkout. Jongdae smiled "you got seven hoodies Areum?"

Areum hugged Chanyeol "I asked for two, but he went crazy because I need a hoodie for every day."

Chanyeol chuckled waiting for Sehun to pay for the baby stuff him and Jongdae got. He paid for Areum's hoodies ad asked of Areum was hungry again.

Areum nodded but said she wanted to take a nap first. Sehun clapped and loudly announced group nap time. Jongdae slapped him when half the store looked at them.

The four of them showered and put on matching pajamas. Sehun made popcorn while the other three cuddled in his California king bed. When he came back to his room Chanyeol and Jongdae were smiling and giggling happily while touching Areum's stomach.

Areum smiled at her brother "hurry she's kicking. Dae was singing for her."

Sehun quickly put the popcorn down and flopped on Jongdae to feel his niece kick. Areum felt immense joy watching the three fawn over her unborn daughter. After baby Oh stopped kicking the four of them cuddled together and watched a few movies. Eventually falling sleep. Areum awoke to her phone vibrating multiple times. There were texts from Junmyeon. She hesitated a while before reading them.

Chanyeol woke up because he heard Areum sniffle "Dove? Hey you're crying. What's wrong?"

Areum gave him her phone "please just cuddle me. I don't wanna think about that right now."

Chanyeol quickly read the texts and wrapped his arms around Areum kissing her head "let's go back to sleep Dove."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9K 94 7
We're all a little weird, and life's a little weird, and when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we fall into mutual weirdness...
14.7K 1.4K 22
in which taehee challenges her boyfriend to twenty tasks to prove he loves her. - a byun baekhyun fanfiction.
6.8K 521 43
During a rough period in his life Kyungsoo gets a text from an unknown number. *The content includes curse words and explicit scenes* ~COMPLETED~
5.6K 351 31
《COMPLETED》 "I'm here.I'm here.It's okay I'm by YOUR SIDE." × Went through painful & disappointing past, together with your brother you live unpredic...