The Girl and Her Breaking Hea...

By Wildfire_247

Alexandra Queen, she has never had a normal childhood. Her and her mother were abused by her father and his f... More

Welcome to TGHBH
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
No Update this Weekend (NNTR#1)
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
A/N Update (NNTR#2)
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
A/N (NNTR#4)
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chatper 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Squeal
The Heart Series

Chapter 36

16 2 0
By Wildfire_247

↠ Mike Ryan ↞

I wake up startled by a scream. Snapping my eyes open and looking around I see nothing. I then look down to see Alexandra moving around crying. I lightly shake her to wake her up. After a few firm shakes she wakes up. She sits up fast looking around panicked.

I grab her lightly pulling her to me. She pulls away at first until she sees who I am does she hugs me. Hugging her back I whisper to her "It's going to be alright Alexandra. It's just me, I'm not going anywhere." She begins to cry.

"It's all back, all the nightmares I use to have." I have no idea what nightmares she was talking about. I hardly know anything about her past. No one really does beside my uncle. But even he doesn't speak about it. Makes me wonder what horrible things she must have gone through to keep her up at night, unable to stay asleep and for my uncle to keep it quite.

"It's going to be okay Alexandra, I'm here for you. Rest now, it's all over." Nodding she closes her eyes. It took a while before she fell asleep. Pulling her close I fall asleep as well.

🌹

Getting up I go to the bathroom to do my daily morning routine. I used the extra toothbrush and towel Alexandra has. Putting on the same clothing from last night I go to the kitchen to make breakfast. I begin to make eggs when I hear Alexandra yell, pleading someone to stop.

I quickly put down what I'm doing and hurry to the room. She was moving around telling whoever she was dreaming about to stop. I shake her awake. She sits up as her eyes snap open. She looks at me with tears in her eyes. I pull her in my arms. With her face in my shirt she beings to cry. Holding onto me like life support. Afraid to let go.

"Speak to me babe, I can't help you unless you speak to me. It's killing me to see you like this and not being able to do anything." I say to her softly pleading for her to let me in.

She's about to speak when I hear the smoke alarm go off in the kitchen.

"Sh!t I forgot about the eggs. I'll be back." Getting up I hear her chuckle making me smile. I run towards the kitchen. There's smoke coming from the stove. Getting water I throw it at the pan on fire. I turn off the stove even through the fire was off.

I grab the pan and look at what was left over of the eggs. They were burned to a crisp.

"I can always call to order food." I hear Alexandra say as she walks into the kitchen. I look up at her and back at the eggs.

"Yeah I think you should." I say showing her the eggs. Covering her mouth she giggles. "I mean, it's not that bad." She walks over to give it a closer look. "Yeah never mind, I don't want people to remember me as the girl who died from eating burned eggs." We both laugh.

🌹

"I didn't know there was places that delivered breakfast. That's so cool." I say taking out the food from its containers to place on the plates.

"Really? I found out as soon as I became your uncles assistant." I nod head. "Well that goes to show that you don't know your own city all that well. Shame on you." We laughed.

I've been wanting to talk to her about what happened yesterday. But I can't bring myself to ask. She just seems much better now and I don't want to take that from her.

I hear her sigh and stop what she's doing.

"Just ask what you want to ask Mike." I looked at her confused. "How did you-" she stops me. "I can see it on your face." Oh I say.

"Is your question about what happened last night?" I nod hesitantly. Looking away from me she speaks again. "You can ask."

"Alexandra if you don't want to talk about it, I understand. I won't pressure you." Looking back up at me she smiles.

"Thank you Mike." I nod "Your welcome. Come on now, let's eat before it gets cold." Finishing setting up the food on the plates we sit down to eat. We ate in a peaceful silence.

Once I'm done I get up to wash my plate but Alexandra stops me. "It's okay, I'll wash it. You are my guest after all." I shake my head. "No it's fine, you finish eating and I'll wash up." She's about to argue with me about it but I gave her a look stoping her from doing so.

"Alright you win. By the way, do you want the number of that place? They deliver all around the city." Whipping my hands I nod getting my phone to note the number down.

"Alright, got it thanks." Nodding at me and taking her last munch she gets up. Walking over to the sink She begins to wash her plate. I notice how her body reacted to the closeness to mine. I could tell how she was trying to hide it. But you can't hide your instincts.

Moving away to make her less comfortable I sit back where we were before. I hear her sigh before putting the clean plate away. She turns around to look at me crossing her arms over her chest giving me a blank look.

"Ask Mike." I look at he confused. She catches my look and speaks again.

"I know you've been wanting to know what happened last night and overall. I know you have a lot of questions you want to ask me." She is right, I do have a lot of questions for her. About what happened last night, in her past and in her nightmare.

"I do Alexandra but, even though we haven't known each other long enough, I know you. I know you trust me. But I also know that there's a reason why you keep your past a secret. And that's alright, everyone has a right to have secret. As for last night, I know you'll talk to me about it when your ready. But if you don't want to talk about it then it's fine too. Just know I'm here for you and that I'll support you with anything. Because your like the sister I never had. I won't pressure you and you shouldn't pressure yourself either." When I'm done speaking she begins crying. Coming to me and hugging me I hug back. Letting her cry on my shoulder like she did last time.

"Thank you so much Mikey." She cries into my shoulder. "God I'm ruining your shirt." I chuckled and shake my head. "It's okay, it's just a shirt. I can buy myself a new one. Good thing it isn't my favourite one." Laughing she buries her face deeper into my shoulder. We stood like that for a couple of minutes until she let it all out.

Once she was done she pulls away. She wipes away her tears and I help. All done wiping them away she laughs. I look at her confused.

"Why do you have to be gay?" She asked playfully causing me to laugh out loud.

"Because I prefer d!cks over the female goods." I say shaking my head in laughter.

"That explains a lot." She says laugh along.

When our laughing claims down Alexandra looks away. I sigh knowing her head went back to what we talked about.

"Like I said Alexandra, I'm here for you. If you need someone to talk to I'm here. If you need a shoulder to cry on, I have two of those." She laughs making me smile. "Whatever you need Alexandra, I'm here for you." She nods okay and hugs me one last time.

"Alright come on now, let's go to my place. I need a change of clothing. I have to go to work soon as well." When I mentioned work her eyes widen noticing something.

"Sh!t, I completely forgot about work." She quickly runs to the room. I follow after her. "I'm going to get fired, how could I forget about my job. Soon it's not going to be my job." She said to herself.

"Al" I call out to her. "Not now Mike, I'm late for work." I shake my head. "Alexandra listen to me. I already-" she cuts me off. "Seriously Mike, it's not the time. Your uncle, my boss is going to kill me. Oh my god, what am I going to do without a job, oh no no no-" I cut her off this time.

"Alexandra!" I yell getting her attention. "Well if you let me speak then you would know that I already called my uncle. I told him that you aren't feeling well and that you had to miss the day. He's okay with it, your fine, you still have your job intact." She releases a breath of relief.

"Why didn't you tell me that before you idiot, I was so scared that I was going to be left without a job." I shake my head at her. "Well you were too busy running around and cutting me off that I wasn't able to say anything." I roll my eyes at her and she laughs nervously.

"Oh yeah, sorry about that." I laughs "It's okay. So are we going to my place or not?" She nods her head. "Let me just change and put all of these things away." Saying okay and wait for her to finish putting everything away.

Once she's done she grabs her keys and heads out the apartment, I followed behind her. To my place it is then.

[Very short chapter, I know and I'm sorry. I've had writers block recently. I had a whole way this chapter would go but unfortunately with everything going on, I haven't been in the mind set to write. I think I'll be stuck with writers block for while until this situation I'm dealing with is over with.

It's about the whole switching schools thing. I apparently don't have enough credits. I'm missing 14. I failed a lot of my classes through out 9th, 10th and 11th grade. With everything that had been happening and happened. I thought leaving and moving in with my uncle would be solve it, but apparently I have more issues to tell with. Not to worry tho lol, I have signed up for a program that will help me gain those credits. I just have to wait on the lady from the school to contact me. She was hoping to help me get accepted earlier, like squeezing me into the class going in this beginning year. If I don't accepted then I have to wait 3 weeks to see for that group. It's kind of difficult to explain. Point is that I'm waiting to get accepted into that program to start school here.  I really hope I do because I don't want to go back. I can't handle another year there.

Well anyone, I hope you guys enjoyed this annoyingly short chapter. I'll get back to you guys on what's going on with the updates.]

『 𝙳𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚐𝚎𝚝 𝚝𝚘 𝚟𝚘𝚝𝚎 𝚋𝚢 𝚙𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚜𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚛 𝚊𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚋𝚘𝚝𝚝𝚘𝚖, 𝚑𝚎𝚕𝚙𝚜 𝚖𝚎 𝚊 𝚕𝚘𝚝 』

~Follow Me For Updates And Talk To Me Whenever You Want~
Twitter: Wildfire_247
Instagram: Wildfire_247

Xoxo ~Wildfire~♥️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

494 40 18
In the ominous depths of darkness, his words echoed like a sinister melody. "You don't even know why you're here. Escape is futile. Pain will be your...
1.4M 48.9K 61
I turn around and look into his blue eyes, searching them. When I'm certain that he's not lying, butterflies erupt in my stomach and I gulp audibly...
5.1K 535 36
The one who has eyes on her. The one who is hiding from him. The one who needs her. The one who lusts her. The one who cares for him. The one who pro...
3.8K 186 22
I could still feel the numbness in my limbs and the piercing pain on my shoulder as I tried to adjust my eyes to the light. There was a constant bang...