SPORADIC//Image Book

By hotcheetozzz

A collection of random oneshots/images that I write. You might find almost anything in here, so let that be y... More

Disclaimer
Epigraph
Trapped in the Closet//Corjay
Insane//21NBA
Gorgeous//Triptacion
Welcome to the Game//BlueNBAKMelly
Studio Time//NBAQuando
Studio Time//NBAQuando,Part 2
A Day As The Maid//NBABlueface
Insane//21NBA, Part 2
A Day As The Plumber//NBABlueface, Part 2
A Day as The College Student//NBABlueface, Final Part
F*ck Him to Sleep//Blueface21
Mr. Davis//NBAGucci
Summer Time Luvin//BBGNBABlueface21
Baby Mama Drama//NBAMelly
Aisle 2//KhalifaSkies
Disobedient//BabyGunna
Trapped in the Closet//Corjay, Final Part
Pound Town//21NBABlue
A Helpin' Hand//YBNAlmighty
Slippin' and Slidin'//BBGQuando
Your Shine//NBASlumpgod
Work Out//BratNasty
Disobedient//BabyGunna, Final Part
Insane//21NBA, Final Part
The Best Twink//YBNQuando
Gay Chicken//Quando10
Unstable Creatures//21NBAQuando
Unstable Creatures//21NBAQuando, Part 2
Unstable Creatures//21NBAQuando, Final Part
That Spot//DaStunna
The Best Top//NBAK
A Lil Self Love
Get in Witch, We Going Shoppin'
Mr. Bowman//PoloQuando
Mr. Bowman//PoloQuando, Part 2
Valentines Boo//DurkVon
Mr. Bowman//PoloQuando, Final Part

The Right One//BortMelly

15.4K 374 1.3K
By hotcheetozzz

^a cute lil booppp

lmao i always try to set a time when im finna update, but i take to long to edit, oopsies

ion know, i dont even have writers block, it's just been a lil funk? like i know wat i want to write but when i try to, i write like two words and then im finished for the day. i think im gettin my groove back tho, so more should be on the way☺️

i always wanted to write sumthin on my lil demons, free my babies😩🖤

excuse any errors

vote, comment, and enjoy💕

----//----

Starring:

YNW Melly as Jamell
and
YNW Bortlen as Cortlen

----//----

His foot tapped repeatedly on the carpeted floor of his room, eyes staring down at the device in his hands, absolutely fumming. Melly felt himself frown harder and bit at his balled up fist, trying to keep himself from letting out angry tears, because he had never been in this situation before and he was trying so hard to keep from spazzing out. His body shook, breaths coming out harshly through his nose, jaw tightening.

Relax Melvin, relax.

But it was also crazy because as a guy, he had seen this happen to girls countless of times before, but not once did he expect it to happen to him. Maybe Jamell shouldn't be so naive and learn not to trust people so quickly, but for that trust to be gained and then broken so fast, made him see red.

It had just been over a argument he and his partner had gotten into when he basically forced the man to take him out, Jamell asking why his boyfriend didn't seem to care for Melly like Melly did him. So for the other man to feel the need to do something like this to him, over a small spat, was so extreme and unnecessary.

And now besides his friends and social media, the source of his anger, Johnathan, was currently blowing up his phone. He let the device ring in his hand, walking back and forth in his room as he contemplated his next move, murderous intentions on his mind.

The device rang once more, and finally having enough, he answered the called.

"I hope yo ass catch some deadly muthafuckin' disease like ebola or sum shit and drop DEAD, you ain't shit you lil dick ass nigga!" He spat out, not even giving the taller man a chance to speak, listening to Johnathan sigh over the phone.

"Melly-"

"What nigga?!"

"I know you mad, but calm down and let me explain that it's not that bad-"

"Do you hear the fuckin' diarrhea that's comin' outcho mouth, you stupid ass nigga?! Talm bout sum 'calm down', how bout you explain why the fuck yo ass felt the need to fuckin' expose a nigga all ova' yo twitter? All over a little fuckin' argument Johnathan, like is you serious ma nigga?!"

"I was just upset at the time-"

"Nigga, all I asked was why don't you seem to care about our relationship! You the one that got all defensive and wanted to argue! So because of that, you got so mad to the point where you thought it was ok to post all that shit?!"

"Ok, I might have overreacted because I felt like you embarassed me and I wanted to get you back, but-"

"There is no 'but's' Johnathan! That shit is finna be on the interent and social media foreva now! Oooooooo, I can't believe that I fuckin' trusted yo triflin' ass!" He felt his voice crack in agitation, hot tears now streaming down his face.

And he hated crying, because people assumed he was sad, when in actuality he was hot and wanted very much to stab Johnathan in his long ass neck with a rusty ass machete knife.

"...It was an accident?"

"So we lyin' now Johnathan? How the FUCK do you accidentally tag me in everythang then nigga?!"

"My finger slipped."

"Nigga, ma glock finna slip and fill yo lanky ass body with bullet holes, why you sittin' on yo ass tryin' to be fuckin' funny!"

"I'm bein' serious." The taller said, but just from his tone alone, Melly could tell he could care less. And that's what he was talking about, the man could lose interest in something so fast, it made him wonder why Johnathan even bothered to call him in the first place.

"Then you put all the blame on me, makin' it seem like I was sexually harassin' yo ass and just sendin' you that stuff out the blue, like you not ma muthafuckin' BOYFRIEND! And the fact that we aren't out, nigga you knew what the fuck you was doin'!"

"Jamell-"

"And tha thang was, yo ass was practically beggin' fo' me to send them pictures and videos!" He growled. Jamell didn't understand the mans logic, why beg for nudes like your going to cherish them, only to show them to everyone as soon as you get them?

"When you look at it, it's not even that big of a deal Melly." The man then said carelessly. "You act like they look bad or sumthin'."

Jamell clutched the phone in his hand, so hard to the point where it almost felt like it was going to combust. "That's not the muthafuckin' point Johnathan! I sent all that shit fo' you only, not fo' you and all yo followers on fuckin' twitter! And you was swearin' up and down you wasn't finna show no one, 'Melly on tha dead locs, all these mine!', you a muthafuckin' lie!"

"..."

"Exactly, cuz you know I'm fuckin' right! Fuck bruh, I shoulda neva did that shit!"

"...I still think you overreactin', but aight."

"And I still think that you should go catch ebola and die, but aight. Don't ever in yo FUCKIN' life hit me up again, cuz you FAKE as fuck! So leave me alone, all the way, don't text me, don't call, don't do nun of that! Fuck you nigga, and I mean that!" And Jamell hung up the phone, before falling face first into his bed and screaming in anger.

~

A couple of hours later he found himself sitting down on his living room couch still livid. His eyes watched his equally mad, if not more, best friend Cortlen pace around the living room. Because he hadn't been answering the man's calls, the lightskin man took it upon himself to come to his house, and not even twenty minutes after Jamell went off on his now ex boyfriend, Cortlen was at his door.

His friend had been walking around his coffee table for so long, Melly thought he was going to permanently leave his big ass foot prints in his carpet. The taller's body was drawn up tightly, jaw clenched impossibly hard and eyes murderous.

"Cort-"

"Shut the fuck up fo' a second Melly, I'm thinkin'."

He huffed, already knowing his best friend was thinking about doing some crazy ass shit, which he rather avoid. "Don't do nothin' stupid Corty, you can't be gettin' in no mo' trouble-"

"Ion give a damn." The man growled.

"But yo probation officer-"

"And ma probation officer don't give a fuck either, that nigga was just smokin' with me the otha' day." The older grumbled.

Jamell glared at the man. "Nigga, I know yo ass mad, but you betta' stop fuckin' cuttin' me off before I gut yo ass-"

Suddenly, both of their phones buzzed and they picked up their devices to see that they were tagged in a post from Johnathan by their other friends, the lightskin man already laid up with some other bitch like he and Melly weren't together just a hour before.

As he read Tyquian's and Tay's comments cussing his ex out, Cortlen chuckled maniacally.

"This bitch ass nigga think shit sweet, I'm finna get his stupid ass." The man smiled, though Jamell knew his friend didn't find anything funny, Cortlens golden slugs clean and gleaming menacingly under the lights. The man's face then twisted back up in anger, and he began pacing once more.

"You don't eva' listen to me, I told yo lil ass not to fuck with this nigga and na' look, you naked all ova' his fuckin' twitter. I just knew there was sumthin' up with him, fuckin' corny ass nigga, how his ass get pussy is fuckin' beyond me."

Cortlen was what you could consider the strong and chill type, hell some might even say he's quiet, so the fact that the man was even talking so much let Melly know something bad was going to happen. The lightskin man was his childhood friend, who didn't play about the smaller even a little, and would gladly put a nigga in the ground over him.

"It's still a hundred percent that niggas fault but...I just wish you wouldn't trust these niggas so quickly Melly." The man ranted in frustration. "I keep tellin' yo ass that you gotta take thangs slow, cuz you move to fast with niggas you ain't even know fo' mo' than a month or two, and then it always leads up to you cryin' ova' they lame asses!"

Jamell rolled his eyes, hating that the man was somewhat right. "Whateva man."

"You really need a real nigga in yo life, one that knows and actually cares about yo ass, but that's anotha' discussion fo' later." The lightskin man mumbled, making Jamell raise his eyebrow at the man's vagueness.

Cortlen started slipping on his shoes, the black air forces clean and complimenting his entire black outfit. "Any muthafuckin' way, where this nigga stay at?"

"...Whatchu finna do?"

"Don't worry bout it."

Jamell huffed. "Cortlen, the last time you told me not to worry bout a ex, they ended up findin' the nigga half dead at his spot. That nigga still in a coma at the hospital as we speak."

"Now that nigga was a fighter. I beat his ass so bad I thought fo' sho' he was finna bleed out right there." Cortlen mumbled carelessly, throwing a stick of gum in his mouth. "I'll admit, that was a lil sloppy of me."

Jamell boredly picked up his dreads, putting them into a half assed ponytail, all while softly laughing at the man. "You a hot ass mess."

"Yo hot ass mess. Don't act like you don't love it. Thanks fo' remindin' me bout him though, when he wake up, I'm most definitely finna finish what I started."

Jamell simply shook his head at the man, causing the older to smack his teeth. "Ion even know why you tryin' to act like you just so above all this, you was doin' the same shit with me just a year ago, now you actin' like you the Motha Teresa or sum shit."

"Key words: a year ago." The small darkskin man responded. "I ain't tryin' to get caught up in no bullshit like how you be, I need some peace of mind."

As mad as he was about the situation, he had been doing a good job of remaining somewhat calm and not doing anything too...drastic. Cussing Johnathan out was actually pretty tamed to what Melly a year ago could of done to the man, because in all honesty, his ex was lucky he didn't shoot his car up.

"You can't say that you don't miss it though." Cortlen said as he stalked towards him, eyes intense and a smirk on his face, which made Jamell's stomach warm for some reason. The man walked until they were face to face, foreheads touching, staring right into each others eyes.

"Robbin' and poppin' niggas, gettin' anxious cuz you don't know if you got away with it or not, and then feelin' that rush when you do." The man whispered, breath minty, and Jamell's body shivered at the memories and the man's closeness. "You don't miss none of that?"

When it took him a second longer to respond, Cortlen grinned and stuck his tongue out at him playfully, making him blush before he moved away to grab his car keys.

"Don't get too cocky nigga." Melly muttered. "I kinda miss it, but I want to do mo' with ma' life, cuz you can't rob and pop niggas foreva'. Ain't no one as invincible as they think they is, that shit will catch up to you soon."

"You right, and when ma' time comes to stop, I will." The man said, playing with one of his dreads. "But anyway, where this nigga stay at?"

"Sit down Cortlen, you ain't doin' nuthin'. Let God handle that."

"I ain't even finna do nuthin' too bad to the nigga. Look, you know what? Just fo' you, I won't kill his ass, even though I really think he deserves it." The man said, trying to compromise.

"Sitcho ass down Corty."

"..."

The lightskin man suddenly made a dash towards him and snatched his phone, before taking off to the front door and a angry Jamell followed, not even realizing he fell for his friends trap.

~

"Johnathan got white neighbors, if they see us they might get suspcious." Jamell muttered, closing the car door and following his friend as they made their way up the street to Johnathan's house.

"Ion give a fuck bout them pussy ass niggas." Cortlen grumbled, smoothly lighting up a blunt and putting it to his lips, inhaling before blowing out.

"Do he got cameras?" Cortlen asked.

"Na. He just got them taken out actually, lookin' fo' some better quality ones." The smaller responded.

The taller smiled. "Perfect."

And that only made Jamell wonder what the hell the man had in plan, because they weren't disguising themselves or sneaking in, they were just going to walk in straight through the front. They finally made their way to the front door of Johnathan's house, and he stood on the porch watching the lightskin man put out his blunt, saving the rest for later.

"I'm not sure bout this Corty, his neighbors are really nosey."

"What can they really do anyway? It ain't breakin' and enterin' if you got the key to his place." He highly regrets telling his friend that, though in his defense, Johnathan gave him the key a while ago and he told Cortlen shortly after that. Jamell just never thought he would be using it for a situation like this.

"But still-" Cortlen hushed him by gently smushing his face, making his lips poke out, all while shaking his head.

"Jamell, I love you, but I ain't tryin' to hea' shit you gotta say right na'." The taller man took the spare key Johnathan gave him from his back pocket, making his face hot for some reason, before opening the front door wide open.

"Bring yo lil ass the fuck on, you wanted to come and see what the fuck I was gonna do so damn bad, so na' I'm finna show you."

Jamell smacked his teeth, but couldn't argue because he had took it upon himself to come with the man and sighed, going through the door. Keep in mind, Johnathan was still very much in his house, so as soon as they walked inside there was a thunder of footsteps coming upstairs.

"Who the fuck down there?!"

"This nigga bout to cause a earthquake, big ass fuckin' feet." Cortlen said, boredly making his way to the kitchen to raid Johnathan's fridge, Melly sighing again and following. His ex's foot hit the last step, and the man jumped around the corner in his underwear and a gun in hand, before relaxing when he saw Jamell.

"Oh, it's just you." He put the piece down on the coffee table in the living room at the sight of the smaller man, before making his way into the kitchen "You here to give me back my key?"

"...Yea." Jamell lied, tossing the man the key just to distract him, because he knew damn well Cortlen didn't speed all the way down here with him to just give his ex his house key back.

"...Uh, who the fuck is you homie? All up in my fridge and shit." Johnathan walked around and Cortlen slowly emerged from the refridgerator, carelessly munching on what seemed to be a small chicken salad.

The two men sized each other up, and even though Johnathan was taller than the man by a couple of inches, Cortlen didn't dare look up at him. His friend just continued eating the man's salad, not paying his ex no attention.

"...Um-"

"Let me ask yo ass sumthin' bruh." Cortlen muttered, calmy finishing off the food. "...You think exposin' people funny ma' nigga?"

Johnathan looked confused, probably not expecting that question. "No? I just..." The taller man trailed off, looking away, and Jamell sighed at the man's mistake.

"You just what?! Pussy ass hoe, you just fuckin' what?!" And a click was heard, the smaller not even reacting because his friend was just as predictable as ever, having drawn out and pointed his piece at Johnathan.

"Put yo fuckin' hands up you ugly, bitch made ass nigga, and if you try anythin' I'll blow yo muthafuckin' head off." And the lanky mans eyes widened in fear, and he did as he was told, hands high up.

"Melly, what the fuck-"

Cortlen pressed the gun hard into the man's forehead. "Shut the fuck up. First thangs first, delete all them videos and pictures off yo twitter. They shoulda been deleted, but I know fo' a fact that you didn't care enough to take them down. I bet you care now that you got this pistol to yo head, stupid ass."

They watched closely as Johnathan jitterly deleted all of the videos and nudes that Jamell had sent him off his twitter page, giving the smaller a little relief, but that seemingly wasn't enough for his best friend.

"You got bread in this bitch?"

Johnathan timidly raised an eyebrow. "H-huh?Why would I keep my money in the kitchen?"

"No, I want you to make me a sandwhich, you dumbass bitch."

"...You are ridiculous." Melly muttered, watching as his friend directed Johnathan around the kitchen at gun point, all to wash his hands and prepare him a peanut butter and jelly sandwhich. Cort shoved the man to go faster, the taller quickly getting out the bread, and the other condiments, trying to make the sandwhich as quickly as possible.

"Make sure you put an even amount of peanut butter and jelly on ma' shit, cuz if you don't, I'll shoot yo ass in the dick."

"You might miss, not much there." Jamell mumbled, and Johnathan looked like he wanted to say something, but Cortlen pressed the barrel of the gun closer in his side to keep him quiet.

"Cut the crust off, and I want ma shit in the shape of a star." And the smaller chuckled at how childish his friend was being.

"Damn nigga, is you stupid or retarded? Does that look like a star to you? Does a star have four spikes?!"

"I'm t-tryin'." Johnathan croaked, eyes beginning to water. "It's kinda h-hard to do this with a plastic knife."

"Try harder! And don't get no tears in ma shit either!"

After some time and Cortlen forcing Johnathan to make Jamell a sandwhich as well, they both munched on their food as they watched the taller man cry pathetically against the wall.

Cortlen finished his sandwhich. "Go live."

"W-what?"

"Go live, stupid bitch. I didn't fuckin' stutter."

Johnathan grabbed his phone and opened his instagram, before pointing it towards himself.

"Reached in ma front pocket and get ma phone Melly. Go to ma' notes after you unlock it."And Jamell walked over to Cortlen and reached into his right front pocket, thinking that he was about to touch the man's phone, when he felt something-

"That's ma dick Melly."

"Whoops." He blushed, trying not to think about how big the man was and reached around to other front pocket, grabbing his phone.

He opened it with his finger print, and went to the man's notes, clicking on the most recent one. Jamell recalls his friend typing something on his phone while recklessly driving over here, so this might be what the man was working on.

"Jamell finna hold that up fo' you to read out loud while you on live, and you finna say everythang that I typed up, or else I'll shoot yo ass in the kneecaps." And Cortlen moved the gun from the man's forehead to his stomach, so it wouldn't be seen on camera.

Johnathan timidly nodded, before finally starting a live. "Wassup y-y'all." He tried to say casually, but the plethora of people that had been joining seemed to notice how tense he was. Cortlen jammed the gun further in his stomach and he wheezed before shyly starting his speech.

"I am here today to apologize for my actions, I am a bitch ass, ugly ass nigga, who should have been swallowed by my mama, for what I did to Jamell. He was the best thang to ever happen to me and I obviously don't deserve him, and he needs a real nigga in his life that will cherish him better. He is beautiful and smart, has a heart of gold, and cares for the ones that he loves, and I took advantage of that. I can't upgrade after him, because there will be no other nigga like Jamell. I also compensate with big and flashy thangs, cuz I have a small dick, and I don't know how to please my partners in bed. Thank you, and have a nice day."

Johnathan ended the live witn more tears building up, and as sadistic as it was, Jamell couldn't help but giggle at the mans suffering. Cortlen and him made eye contact and smiled at each other, the afternoon going a little differently than he expected, but somehow still fun.

Cortlen then turned his attention back to Johnathan, an evil smile on his face. "Now, last thang I wanna know is...where you keep them all them flashy ass chains at nigga?"

~

They made it back to Jamell's house, their giggles and laughter filling the living room as they laid on the couch, the smaller playing with all Johnathan's big ass chains that were on his neck.

"You feelin' betta'?" Came Cortlen's deep voice, and he looked down at the man whose head was in his lap.

"A lil yea." He absentmindedly played in Cortlen's hair. "Maybe I should just stop tryin' to rush into relationships so damn much. And just wait until there's someone who genuinely likes me and won't do me wrong."

The lightskin man glanced up at him, the look in his eyes beyond undescribable, before giving a small and really dry laugh. At what, Jamell didn't know.

"...And I just can't help but keep rememberin' how many people saw me touchin' maself...did you watch the videos?" He asked offhandedly.

"...Yea."

"...Did they look bad?" As of now, he had kind of gotten over the initial shock of being exposed, because he really couldn't do much about it. But if Jamell's videos and nudes were out there, he at least wanted them to look good.

Cortlen chuckled. "No comment."

The smaller frowned at that. "What's that suppose to mean?"

"Melly, I ain't tryin' to be weird, so when I say no comment, I mean no fuckin' comment." The man grumbled harshly and closed his eyes, as if he was preparing to go to sleep. "Let that shit go."

"Stop bein' a pussy and tell me, I can take it." He pouted, crossing his arms. "If they bad, they bad-"

"They weren't bad though Melly...that's the thang. Matta' fact, it was some of the sexiest shit I've ever seen, and I watched them damn videos ova' and ova' again, all fuckin' mornin'. " Cortlen finally said, raising up to look him in the eyes, making Jamell practically choke on his words.

"C-cortlen-"

"I'm tryin' not to be weird because you ma best friend and I got love fo' you, but I been wantin' to break yo lil ass in half since foreva', and I feel bad cuz I shouldn't be thinkin' boutchu like that. But I can't help but keep hearin' you moan in ma ear, so stop askin' me bout them muthafuckin' videos, because I liked them way more than I should of."

While Jamell was left shell shocked and his stomach fluttered from the man's little revelation, Cortlen had smoothly gotten up, shaking his head as he began walking towards the front door.

"Imma head out-"

"Corty wait!" The smaller quickly dashed over to the man and grabbed his hand. "Don't go." He whispered, eyes pleading.

"Move Melly." The man said gently, trying to tug his hand away. "And stop lookin' at a nigga like that, you makin' it hard to keep ma hands to maself."

Out of nowhere, it was then that Jamell realized that the little speech Cortlen made Johnathan read out loud, all those good things said about him was all from Cort and directed towards Melly. His body grew warmer at the man's gaze, and he held on tighter to his large hand.

"...You always talkin' bout how I need a real nigga, someone whose gonna treat me right and actually care about me. You were talkin' about you, weren't you?" He asked and when Cortlen looked at him, his eyes told Melly all he needed to know.

They stared at each other for a couple of seconds in tense silence, the clock loudly ticking in the background.

"...Show me then. Show me that you'll treat me right, make me feel betta'." He said softly, pressing up against the man's warm body.

The taller man tilted his head, looking down at him. "...It's too soon Melly. You just got out of a relationship, and I got too much pride to be a rebound."

"You'll neva' be a rebound to me, your ma best fuckin' friend nigga. Please Corty, show me, cherish me like how you want to." He whispered.

The man leaned down and gently knocked foreheads with him. "...I'll make you feel betta', but afterwards, we talk. Aight?"

Jamell nodded eagerly and the taller chuckled at his excitement. Suddenly he was being picked up and thrown over Cortlen's shoulder, the man walking back to the couch.

~

"Ahhh." Melly gasped loudly as the lightskin man flicked a tongue over his throbbing clit, holding his legs open as he continued to lap and circle around the bud, his slick falling down and wetting the man's face. He squirmed at the intense pressure he felt building up down below, throwing his head back and sobbing as the taller showed his flower no mercy, slurping his juices up and groaning against his pussy. This caused not only small vibrations to go through his body, but also made him whimper, so close in his pleasure.

"Stay the fuck still." Cortlen growled, and he cried as the man's long tongue plunged deep inside him once more, darting in and out of his honey pot greedily.

"Ooooo s-shit! I'm gonna cum, I'm gonna c-cum!" His stomach tightened harder and harder as the man tongue fucked him, and just when his orgasm was about to take over, the taller man pulled away much to his frustration. Heavy pants left his mouth, Jamell feeling his sex throb and twitch uncontrollably, moving his hips upwards to chase Cortlen's long tongue that ghosted against his bottom set of lips teasingly.

"Fuck y-you. Bitch." He tried to growl, but it came out more like a whine, making the taller laugh.

"You so fuckin' rude. This how you repay me fo' helpin' you out? By cussin' a nigga out?" Cortlen asked, though the man didn't seem all that upset, licking his lips that was glossy with Jamell's slicks and creams.

"You finna g-get mo' than cussed out if you don't get b-back to eatin'." He gasped, fully ready to punch the man in his shit.

Cortlen scoffed, all while gently stroking his leg in the process. "Nigga I would like to see yo lil ass try. I'll whoop yo ass."

"Ugh, you get on ma' f-fuckin' nerves! I swea-" He squeaked when the man's tongue entered him again, his sensitive walls already going to clench around the muscle desperately. Cortlen was so into what he was doing, Jamell felt his lower half get lifted up a little from the couch, mouth slack open as the man feasted, kissing and lapping on his sex like his life depended on it.

His slick was falling past his thighs non-stop, and his legs began to grow restless, feeling the taller man continue to roughly thrust his tongue in and out of his entrance, shaking his head into his core.

"Uhhh, fuckk yesss!" The small man reached down to play with his clit, all while grinding forward on that tongue that was reaching deep inside his body. "Right t-there daddy, right there!"

Seconds later his orgasm hit him like a truck, and his body shook as he cried out in bliss, clear juices squirting from his sex onto the lightskin man's face and awaiting tongue. Jamell panted, powering through his nut, body going slack when he was finally finished.

But even after his friend had been eating him out for what seemed like an hour now, making him cum a total of three times already, Melly wanted more. Cortlen seemed to realize this, looking down at him with lust filled, coffee brown eyes. "You still don't feel betta'?"

"No." Melly whispered, tugging at his bottom lip. He coyly opened his legs, showing his friend his throbbing sex, patting it gently.

"You want this dick?" The man whispered, taking out his hard length that was thick and veiny, stroking it a couple of times for him to see. A pearl of precum collected at the slit, and Jamell eyed it hungrily, wanting the man to filled him up.

"I want that dick so bad daddy." He whined, spreading himself open up to show the man his pink wet core, making the man give a deep chuckle.

As he laid down on the couch, Cortlen stood up and walked to face him until his dick was in Melly's face, before teasingly tapping the head of his length against the smallers bottom lip. "Get it wet for me."

Jamell felt himself drool a little, turning his head to the side and grabbing the length in his hand. He pumped it a couple times, watching precum dribbled from the slit and down the shaft, before gathering it up with his tongue, groaning at the taste and spitting it back on the thick length. He then began mouthing and licking long wet stripes on the man's dick, leaving every inch of caramel skin wet and glossy. Slowly he descend on the whole thing, going all the way down until he couldn't anymore, bobbing his head at a steady pace, all while his tongue licked the underside of the man's shaft.

"Mmm fuck." He gasped as he pulled off, before spitting on the length one last time, stroking the man until he felt he had gotten him wet enough.

"Lay yo lil ass down." Cortlen growled and he did as he was told, opening his legs wide, ready for the absolute pounding he knew he was about to get.

He watched the man slot himself inbetween his legs, and tapped the head of his dick against his sex once or twice before slowly pushing in. Jamell's eyes fluttered as the man slowly slid further into his heat, his body relaxed and the slide beyond smooth, mouth going slack as the man filled him up.

Jamell desperately grinded forward, feeling the man's shaft touch and brush against his walls, and whimpered, because it was almost too much but it felt so good. The lightskin man began to fuck him back, starting off at a steady pace, length moving inside him easily from how wet he was.

"Oh s-shittt." He whined and tugged hard at his bottom lip, looking down and watching the man's wet dick thrust in and out of him, his walls greedily clenching around Cortlen's shaft.

"Harder d-daddy." Jamell begged, looking up at the man with watery eyes. "I want t-that dick to make me soreee."

Cortlen gently shushed him, the movement of his hips growing faster and faster, all while giving him the gentlest of kisses while steadily killing his shit. "Daddy gotchu baby, I'm finna make that pussy sore." He whispered.

Jamell could only squeak in surprise when the thrust that were spilting him open got rougher, and his eyes already began to rolled back at how aggressive Cortlen was being. More and more pleasure shot up his body, and he gasped as the man wasted no time in teasingly striking his happy spot with every other thrust, making his toes curl tightly.

"Ohh fuck, d-daddy!" He moaned, nails digging hard in the man's back, as the lightskin continued pounding into him, wet slaps of skin loud in the air. The pace was fast and steady as Cortlen rolled his hips forward, strokes dirty and rough, reaching deep inside him.

"This pussy wet as hell." Cortlen whispered, free hand going to circle around his clit as his juices slowly spilled down the man's shaft with every thrust made into his body.

Jamell croaked, whimpering as the man fucked harshly into his heat, tears spilling at how good the man was stroking him. Cortlen grabbed his legs and opened him up wider, hips continuing to move at insane speeds, dropping dick in him like it was his last wish.

"F-fuck, fuck, fuck!" He whimpered as the man showed him no mercy, the couch creaking wildly at their movements and Melly just knew he was fucking up the man's back, probably leaving all kinds of red scratches and marks on caramel skin.

The taller man suddenly put a hand behind his back and brought him up to sit in his lap, before grabbing tightly at his hips and beginning to bounce him effortlessly on his length. He felt himself go all the way up until the tip threatened to slip out, before being slammed back down.

His hair come unloose, dreads falling down on his face wildly, as the man fucked up into his heat. "F-fuck daddy! S-shit, right there!"

Cortlen bit his lip hard, eyes never leaving his. "Daddy fuckin' you good baby?"

"S-so good! That d-dick feels so good inside of m-me!" He moaned, looping his arms around the man's neck and began moving his hips as well, both of them fucking each other faster, rougher and harder.

The air was cool, but their bodies were hot. Sweat dripped from their skin and muscles flexed hard, eyes hazy as they looked at each other, Jamell seeing his best friend in a completely new light.

And it was an image that he wouldn't mind seeing again.

He felt his stomach begin to tighten and gasped hard as the man roughly striked his happy spot, his fourth orgasm on the way. They leaned forward, kissing and groaning hotly into each others mouths, the sudden hurriedness and shakiness of their bodies letting them both know that they were close.

"You cummin' baby?" The taller groaned deeply, dropping him down harder and harder on his dick, wet squelches loud and sloppy in the air.

"Y-yes, I'm cummin' daddy, I'm c-cumminnn'!" He whined, and Cortlen dropped him one last time before he squealed, juices flying everywhere and his body shaking. His walls tightened and spasmed around the taller's length, and with a few more sloppy bounces, Cortlen buried himself deep him and came.

Jamell bit his lips at the feeling of the man's cum filling him up, and let out shaky gasp when the man pulled out of him, his seed slowly following. It dripped down his sex, warm on his skin, and slowly pooled on the couch.

"W-we'll talk, after we t-take a nap." Cortlen panted, going to lay down on the couch.

"W-why you s-stutterin' so hard?" Jamell shakily laughed, going to lay on the man's chest.

"S-shut up." The older mumbled tiredly abd Jamell listened, reading for that talk they would have afterwards.

He wasn't worried though, his heart was telling him it would go good.

----//----

watchu think?

luv uuuu🖤💕💚🖤💕💚

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3K 1 73
a collection of it x reader oneshots and imagines bc i'm bored and love them all
168K 5.2K 16
πππ€πŠ. ❛ You ever heard of being gay for pay? ❜ Β© 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐒π₯π”πŒππ†πŽπƒπƒπ„π’π’, 2018. All Rights Reserved. - ORIGINAL BOOK HAS BEEN DELETED.
274K 3.2K 59
look at the tags? 🎢= Show? βš πŸ“³= Emergency 🏠= At Home πŸ’= Proposal πŸ’”= Break Up/Broke Up ☞☜= Facetime πŸ”΄= Live πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‚= Birthday πŸ‘©β€οΈπŸ‘¨= Gf and Bf πŸ”—=...