Plus One (Code Lyoko: Odd)

Da Hilla899

Basically the Code Lyoko storyline with the addition of my OC, Amelia (Amy). Also, I might skip over an episo... Altro

Chapter 2: Seeing Is Believing
Chapter 3: Holiday in the Fog
Chapter 4: Log Book
Chapter 5: Cruel Dilemma
Chapter 6: Image Problem
Chapter 7: Satellite

Chapter 1: Teddygozilla

405 5 0
Da Hilla899

Ulrich, Odd, Yumi and Amy were helping get things ready for the annual school prom which would be that night. Ulrich and Odd were holding the ladder steady as Yumi was hanging things up whilst Amy had her arms full with a box of decorations.

"Um, U-Ulrich?"

They all looked over to the girl who spoke to find a teary eyed Milly and a smug looking Sissi behind her. Amy frowned as she knew Sissi had to be the source of the young girl's tears.

"Would you- would you be my date tonight?" Milly asked, a tear slipping out of her eye as she did so.

"Uh... I'm sorry, Milly. It wouldn't be a very good idea. I'm too old for you." Ulrich replied as Yumi climbed down the ladder. "And, uh. Well, you see I promised to go with Yumi."

Yumi and Ulrich shared a glance before looking away from each other with a blush.

Amy smirked lightly as she knew the two of them were totally into each other, but quickly dropped the smirk as she was brought back to the matter at hand but Sissi's cruel laugh.

"You see? What did I tell you?" Sissi said. "But don't worry, Milly. I'm sure you'll find a boy for the sandbox dance. Meanwhile, why don't you go play with your dolls."

Milly ran of crying with her friend, Timia, running off after her to try and give her comfort.

"I hope you're proud of yourself." Yumi said.

Sissi turned to see the group giving her disapproving looks.

After speaking with Sissi, the group went back to setting up for the prom and Ulrich was putting duct tape over the electrical cords so they would stay put and people wouldn't trip over them.

"Don't look so gloomy, Ulrich." Yumi said. "You could've said yes. You know me... And prom..."

"Even if I was your date?" Odd said into the microphone he held.

"Sissi really did come on strong, though." Amy said.

"Yeah." Ulrich agreed. "If meanness is one of the qualities of a beauty queen, she'll get reelected alright."

Jeremy came over with a box of things and placed them down beside the stage.

"That's true, but try to get Miss World to see that." He said.

Odd laughed a bit.

"Miss World, huh?" He said, before speaking into microphone again. "Miss In-Her-Own-World is more like it."

The others all laughed at his comment, except for Sissi, who was highly offended, and her cronies.

****

It was later on that day and a crowd had formed outside the girls' dorms as Sissi was escourted away by her father.

"What do you say we take a look to make sure that our old friend Xana isn't behind this?" Odd suggested.

They all agreed and entered the dorms as they looked into Sissi's room from outside.

"What do you think?" Ulrich asked.

"A simple short circuit. Too many appliences plugged in at the same time." Jeremy said.

"Yeah, you got lights, lady shaver, curling iron." Amy listed off.

"All together, what do you expect to happen?" Yumi said.

"Not to mention a brain stimulator. Although she probably never figured out how to use it." Odd joked.

The others all began walking away and Jeremy stayed behind for a moment longer before following after them.

****

Odd and Amy were walking through the courtyard when they saw Milly crying and Timia trying to show her the pictures they took to cheer her up.

The two shared a glance before approaching the two girls.

"Hey, what's the matter, Milly?" Amy asked as she placed a gentle hand on the younger girl's shoulder and crouched down to her height.

"Somebody stole her teddy bear." Timia answered for her.

"And I'm sure it was one of the big kids who did it for spite." Milly said through her tears.

Timia looked over her pictures before stopping on one.

"Milly, you're right!" She said before showing her friend the picture. "Look at this. It's a picture of Sissi's room."

Odd and Amy looked over the girls' shoulders to take a look at the picture themselves.

"And there's my teddy bear hidden under her pillow! Incredible." Milly said.

"Who would've believed it? Soon she'll be playing with dolls." Odd said.

"Okay. Come on, now. We got to find her." Milly spoke determinedly.

"If Jim catches us in the dorm, we're in big trouble, Milly." Timia warned.

Odd and Amy shared another glance before nodding.

"You go back to your room. We'll handle this." Odd said as he took the photo.

Timia and Milly watched with bright smiles as the two older kids walked away.

"They'd make a cute couple, huh?" Milly commented.

"Yeah, they sure would." Timia spoke with a dreamy sigh.

****

Odd and Amy made their way back to Sissi's room only to see it was even more trashed than it was before.

"I'm starting to get the feeling Xana may be behind this." Amy said.
"Yeah, you and me both, Amy." Odd agreed.

****

Odd and Amelia had caught wind of what happened to Coach Jim. Apparently he was attacked by someone and they decided to go and investigate.

Principal Delmas walked out of the room Coach Jim was in.

"Odd. Amelia. Are you looking for something?" He asked as he took notice of the two students.

"Oh! No, you see, we just heard about what happened to Jim." Odd said.

"Do they know who attacked him?" Amy asked.

"No. For now I think our gym teacher could use some rest." Principal Delmas replied as he scrunched up a piece of paper and threw it in the bin.

Once the principal had left, Odd went over to the bin and pulled out the scrunched up piece of paper. Amy looked over his shoulder as he unravelled it and the two gasped.

It was a teddy bear!

****

It was a few minutes later and Odd and Amy had just finished telling Jeremy and Ulrich about what they found and were currently showing them the picture.

"Xana? In a teddy bear?" Ulrich asked.

"Yeah. We're pretty sure." Odd replied.

"He's always there when you least expect him." Jeremy said.

"Okay, guys. Who goes and who stays here?" Odd said.

"We can't have a solo mission. It's too dangerous without Yumi." Jeremy said. "If you go alone you never know what you're going to find over there."

"I volunteer!" Odd said as he raised his hand.

"What did I just say, huh?" Jeremy said.

"Well, have you got any other ideas?" Odd asked.

"There's been two accidents. We can't leave the school unguarded and even if we go back in time, if there's a really bad accident, it's all over." Amy said. "Besides, either way I'm going so they won't be alone."

"Amy is right." Ulrich said. "You go and I'll stay. If I find any clues I'll pass them onto you. Go on. Say hi to you know who for me."

Jeremy nodded as he finally agreed and Odd, Amy and Jeremy made their way down to the Factory.

Once down there, Odd and Amy stayed in the elevator as Jeremy sent them down to the Scanners.

Soon enough, Odd and Amy had been virtualised and landed in Lyoko.

They spotted Aelita who was waving at them and ran over to join her.

"You see that?" Aelita said as she gesture to the massive crater in front of them. "The tower that Xana has activated can't be too far away."

"Well, not down there, anyway." Odd said.

"Maybe on the plateaus nearby." Amy suggested.

The three of them turned around just in time to see some of Xanas monsters approaching them.

"Too late. Here comes the reception committee." Odd said.

"Odd, Amy. Take good care of Aelita." Jeremy told them.

"Don't worry, Jeremy. We will." Amy replied.

****

"Odd, Amy, what's going on?" Jeremy asked.

Odd was in the midst of dodging the lasers being shot at him as he fired back with his Laser Arrows.

Amy took a protective stance in front of Aelita as she unsheathed her laser blade sword and started deflecting any laser fired at the two of them.

"This way!" Aelita said as she and Amy started running down a narrow pathway leading down into the crater.

Odd was then hit by a laser and Jeremy informed him that he had just lost another ten life points.

"Odd! Amy! I'm afraid we haven't any choice." Aelita said as she gestured to the path they stood on.

Odd suddenly had a shared vision with Amy of Aelita falling off the path and off the platau they were on.

The two shared a glance before they started running down the path.

"Odd, be careful you only have fifty life points left." Jeremy told him. "Amy, you've got sixty, but you should still be careful."

"Right." Amy replied as she deflected more attacks.

Odd fired his Laser Arrows at the monsters and managed to get them all except for one which tumbled over the edge and caused Aelita to fall from where she was.

"Aelita!" Amy called out after the girl before she and Odd jumped down after her.

Odd used his claws whilst Amy used her laser blade to grab a hold of the walls of the crater as they used their other hands to catch Aelita.

"We can't leave you alone for one second, huh?" Odd said.

Aelita then looked to the wall infront of her to find a cave of sorts.

"Guys, I think I found something." She said.

****

"Odd. Amy. Hurry up. Teddy's getting real angry." Jeremy informed them.

They had made their way into the cave Aelita found to find it was a tunnel of sorts.

"Okay, okay." Odd replied.

"The tower can't be too far away." Aelita said. "Let's see now..."

They started making their way through the tunnel when another of Xana's monster's appeared.

"Houston, we've got a problem." Odd said before the three of them started running.

They eventually made it out of the tunnel and dove out of the way as Xana's monster came barrelling past them and ran into the tower.

"We found the tower, Jeremy." Odd said.

"Great! Well done! Now all you have to do is deactivate it." Jeremy said.

"Okay. Just give me a minute to say hello to an old buddy of mine." Odd said as he turned to face the monster.

"Cut the curtesy. You only have fifty life points left. You can't let him hit you." Jeremy said.

The monster let off a blast and Odd dodged out of the way as Amy took a protective stance infront of Aelita once more.

Odd went to fire a Laser Arrow at it, but had to quickly dodge another blast before he was even able to do so.

"Amy, Odd's not going to make it on his own." Aelita said.

"Just give him a little more time." Amy replied.

"Odd, come on. You have to hit the target." Jeremy said.

After a few more dodges of the blasts the monster was attacking with and a few unsuccesful fires of Odd's Laser Arrows, Amy'd had enough of standing around.

"Odd! Switch!" She called out to him.

He nodded leaped over to take her place as she dodged a blast from the monster which sent her into the air. She corrected herself and landed on top of the monster with the Xana symbol right in front of her. She placed her hand over it before using Impact as a beam shot out from her hand and onto the target.

She quickly jumped off the monster as it rolled into a rock wall and exploded and landed gracefully on her feet.

"Nice work, Amy." Odd said as he gave her a thumbs up.

"It's up to you now, Aelita." Amy told the girl.

Aelita then entered the tower to do her thing.

"Oh. By the way, Amy. I've been meaning to ask..." Odd said as he scratched the back of his head nervously. "Will you, uh, go to prom with me?"

Amy was sure that if she could blush on Lyoko she would be. She smiled at him and opened her mouth to respond before a blinding light fell over them and time reset itself.

****

Ulrich, Odd, Yumi and Amy were helping get things ready for the annual school prom which would be that night. Ulrich and Odd were holding the ladder steady as Yumi was hanging things up whilst Amy had her arms full with a box of decorations.

"Um, U-Ulrich?"

They all looked over to the girl who spoke to find a teary eyed Milly and a smug looking Sissi behind her. Amy frowned as she knew Sissi had to be the source of the young girl's tears.

"Would you- would you be my date tonight?" Milly asked, a tear slipping out of her eye as she did so.

Ulrich smiled at the younger girl as he walked over to her and crouched down to her height.

"I'd be glad to, Milly." Ulrich replied. "I'll see you here at eight."

Milly's face lit up at this while Sissi's smug expression changed into a shocked one.

"Really?" Milly asked.

"Sure." Ulrich said. "You aren't too mad at me, are you Yumi?"

"Not at all. I'm sure I can talk Jeremy into going with me." Yumi responded.

"Oh yeah, thanks for reminding me." Odd said as he turned to Amy. "Amy, would you like to go to prom with me?"

He seemed more confident than he was when he asked her back on Lyoko.

"Sure. Why not?" Amy replied, her cheeks warming at the fact he had asked her to go with him.

"What?! Bu- but- Ulrich! You're going to go with that- that silly baby?!" Sissi asked in outrage.

"That's right, I sure am." Ulrich replied. "But don't worry. When your brain gets another neuron or two, maybe I'll go out with you too."

Sissi growled in outrage.

"Hey, you filming this?" Amy asked as she saw Timia with her camera out.

"You bet I am. This is a scoop!" Timia replied.

"A super scoop." Milly added.

"Send me a copy?" Amy asked.

"Me too!" Odd said.

Timia giggled at them before nodding her head in agreement.

A/N: So, I wrote a Code Lyoko fanfic ages ago, and... I regret deleting it when I did. So, here I am. Starting from scratch. Hope you all Enjoy! P.S. I might skip over an episode here and there. Sorry if I skip your favourite.

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerĂ  anche

734 12 22
After the defeat of XANA, the Lyoko Warriors attempt to live normal lives. All that changes when a revived XANA attacks a recent transfer student nam...
2.3K 3K 31
a prequel to code lyoko
138 36 28
'Let's commit the perfect crime. I'll steal your heart, you steal mine.' ~We finally found each other, in another life.~ Aiko had a hard life. With o...
Blaise Da

Lupi mannari

5.6K 226 24
Found as a Babe, Blaise grew up unknowingly surrounded by the werewolves. That was until her 14th birthday, when she joined them. Shifting for the...