Taylor Meets The World (Girl...

By Wdwfan1234z

Taylor and Riley are very different even though they're twins. Riley is happy and social while Taylor likes t... More

1-Go ahead. Make it yours.
2- I think I'll stick with Tom Holland
3-Subway boy!
4-Food first
5-I got this
6-We won
7- I have failed you

Introduction

1.2K 14 3
By Wdwfan1234z

Cast

Bailee Madison
as Taylor Matthews

Rowan Blanchard as Riley Matthews

Sabrina Carpenter as Maya Hart

Corey Fogelmanis as Farkle Minkus

Peyton Meyer as Lucas Friar

Asher Angel as Noah Harris

Taylor and Riley are very different even though they're twins. Riley is happy and social while Taylor likes to stick to the people in books or movies.

That doesn't mean she doesn't have friends.

Her best friends Riley, Maya and Farkle are the perfect group with a slightly older boy Noah Harris hanging with them sometimes but what happens when a new boy joins the group? And what will happen when she gets a crush?

Disclaimer: I only own Taylor Matthews, Noah Harris and their story line! Girl meets world is owned by Disney.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

59.4K 1K 36
This book is not edited so if there is any spelling mistake. I'm sorry. Also I wrote this book so long ago. Mackenzie is Farkle's little sister, and...
21.9K 603 36
It's been 5 years since the end of high school and Maya and Riley haven't seen each other since Maya left for art school in Florida but what if that...
24.8K 328 29
Taylor spend most of her life living with her mother, He and Her Mom broke up when she was only a baby. Her mother remarry when she was five, and bre...
68.2K 2.3K 24
Riley Matthews is a girl who never grew up. A girl who still fantasizes about happy ever afters. The one who always smiles and tries to make the best...