Wants and Needs

By Jjmintyfresh

(Larry Stylinson Story) Jasmine, a scarred girl running from the past, meets some unexpected strangers with a... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
The Final Chapter

Chapter 14

67 1 1
By Jjmintyfresh

Chapter 14

Niall’s P.O.V.

“Date?!”

“Yea, I am going out with Jaz tonight.”

“Aren’t you with Louis?”

“Yes, but... it’s complicated.”

“Complicated!?”

“Calm down Nialler, let Harry explain.” Liam soothed.

“Alright Harry, what’s going on?”

Harry told me the whole story. My heart broke for her and I just wanted to be there to protect her. Speaking of Jaz, she came out of her room.

“Are you really sure this isn’t too much?”

Woah there.

“See I made her over. Isn’t she cute now?” Louis beamed.

“Mhmm.” I answered.

Zayn nudged me and smirked. Ugh Zayn shut up. “You look adorable sweet heart.” Liam responded. Way to make me look like a considerate lad, not.

“Aw really, thanks Liam!” She cooed.

Damn you Liam, you win this round.

“Ready to head out Jaz?”

“Yup.”

Jasmine’s P.O.V.

I walked out the door and into the car. I’m so nervous, what if I mess up?

“Jaz don’t worry it’s going to go perfectly fine.” He took my hand and gave it a squeeze. I felt comfortable already. I nodded and he began to drive.

When we got to the restaurant Harry open the door for me a led me to the hostess’ stand. “Reserved table for Styles please.”

The hostess walked us to our table.

“Here is your table Mr. Styles.”

“Thank you darling.” he said giving the waitress a wink.

“I was wondering, is there anything I should or shouldn’t do on a date?” I said with air quotes around ‘date’.

“How should I know? This is a first for me too.”

Good point. “Then lets just make up our own rules.”

He grinned and nodded eagerly.

“You can’t say the word umbrella!” He offered.

“Or use a knife to cut your food.” I screeched.

“And you have to make a whoosh sound when someone says great.” He said laughing.

“Sounds like a plan.” He admitted.

We smiled and ordered our food when the waitress came back. She left with a sour look on her face.

“What’s her problem?” I demanded.

“I bet she is just jealous that you are here with me and she isn’t.” He bargained.

“Oh sure that’s it Mr.Wonderful.” I said sarcastically.

I watched him laugh at me.

We talked about Louis and how he has an obsession with carrots. He said that that is his superman weakness. Harry also said that living with Louis was never boring especially when the other boys come over.

“I only got to talk to them for a little bit, what are they each like?” I asked.

“Well, the fans say that Zayn is mysterious and dark, but what they don’t know is that he is pretty wild on the dance floor,” he laughed to himself, “He is always making sure he looks okay. This isn’t for the paparazzi, but for his own personal need.”

“Liam is the boss, even though some people think that Louis should be because he is the oldest. Liam has always been there for us and put the band before himself. He keeps us in line and always is there for comfort,” he stated, “But, you should have seen him at this party one time. He didn’t even have anything to drink and he was totally letting loose.”

“Niall, he is a special one. He is the only Irish one in the band and we always give him a hard time with it, calling him leprechaun. He absolutely loves food. He is a bottom less pit, always hungry. Once Louis caught him eating his carrots and Louis chased him around the house. He didn’t say a word to Niall all day. It was bloody hilarious!”

By this time our food had come, delivered by a different waitress. I went to go pick up my knife when it was karate chopped out of my hand.

“Wtf was that for!?”

“Remember you can’t use knifes to cut your food. It is apart of the rules.”

Hahaha oh yea!

Louis’ P.O.V.

I wonder how the date was going. I checked Twitter, Facebook, and Google Images every fifteen minutes. What if the plan doesn’t work? What if no one is taking pictures? I was taken from my panic when Zayn took my phone out of my hand.

“Lou you need to relax and just watch the movie.”

We were watching Toy Story 3. Liam had said he really liked it, but nothing compared to the first. We wanted to see for ourselves. Niall had fallen asleep on the love seat and Zayn and Liam were slowly drifting. I plucked my phone from Zayn’s hand. But then it binged with an alert that I had gotten a text message.

From: Hazza

So far so good, getting to know Jaz.

Don’t worry about anything.

Cya in a bit.

Love you xx Haz.

I decided to text him back.

To: Hazza

Glad to hear it!

I’m gonna take a bit of nap,

Don’t be off having too much fun

;) Love you

 xxxxxxx Boobear

I put my phone on the table besides the couch and laid my head down on a pillow as I drifted off into sleep.

Harry’s P.O.V.

It was really nice getting to know my new room mate. It didn’t really feel like a date, but I guess that was okay since it technically wasn’t.

I paid for the food and opened the door for her as we excited the restaurant.

“SO HARRY WHO IS THIS?”

“SPILL HARRY ARE YOU DATING HER?”

“ARE YOU HARRY’S SECRET GIRL?”

Instantaneously we were bombarded with cameras. Jaz looked terrified so I grabbed her hand and smiled at her. She smiling in return.

“Yea she is my girlfriend.” I grinned as I walked her to the car.

I could hear the clicks of the cameras going off as we walked away. It didn’t feel right to call Jaz my girlfriend, if anything I should be taking Louis out and showing him off to everyone. Stupid rules.

“THAT’S SO GREAT HARRY!” an interviewer yelled.

Jaz and I looked at her and turned around as we both hooted, “WHOOSH!”

She took my hand and ran off to the car laughing. By the time we got there we were both crying from laughter.

“ Oh my hahaha that rule haha is a keeper.” she emphasized.

I helped her into the car. I whipped away my tears before starting on our way home.

“That was fun! We should do that again sometime.” she announced.

“Yea totally!”

It really was fun, no pressure to impress. It was easy.

I pulled into our driveway.

Jaz opened the door to see Liam sitting on the floor staring up at the T.V. Toy Story 3 was playing.

I opened my mouth to say something when he put a finger up to his lips and whispered, “Shhh they are all sleeping.”

I silently made my way over to the couch and looked down on two lads asleep and an uncomfortably situated Niall on the the love seat.

I moved the hair away from Louis’ forehead and kissed it.

“Jaz go get in your pjs.” I shooed her.

She yawned and nodded. It had been a tiring day for all of us.

“Lou, wake up Lou.”

I watched as Louis stirred on the couch.

“Haaz?” he slurred sleepily.

“Come here lets go to bed.” I held up my hand. He took it and I led him to our room.

“Get under the covers Boo.”

I was replied with a sleepy nod. I closed the door so that I could help the other boys get up to go home with Liam. After I had accomplished the extremely difficult task of waking up Zayn, I helped them all to the car.

Niall, still dazed from sleep came up to me and whispered, “I think.. I’ll... be comin’ round more often.”

I waved him off into the car and buckled him up. I swear it was like taking care of five year olds sometimes.

Walking back to the house I saw Jaz in the doorway, eyes droopy.

“Harry I didn’t get to say goodbye.”

“It’s okay, I have a feeling that they will be around sooner then later.”

I walked her into her room, got her tucked into bed.

“Night Jaz, love you.”

“Love you too Harry.”

I closed the door silently and made my way back to Louis and my room. What a day, this morning I was being assigned a fake girlfriend and tonight I went out on a fake date with her. Jaz was sweet and I felt bad that it would take some convincing if she were to ever have a boyfriend. I just hope it didn’t come to that because that could make things even more complicated.

I trudged into my room and closed the door behind me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.2K 901 30
Harry styles is a highschool student. Hes popular, has tons of friends and is a ladies man but that's just the outside. On the inside, he's nobody. H...
9.9M 149K 44
Harry Styles will be playing your love interest. Those were the words Amber dreaded to hear. With a lot of bad history between them, the last thing t...
25.8K 753 79
[edited] complete -------------------- Harry had always thought that his life was never easy. But when he gets kidnapped one day while walking home...
5.2K 121 8
Harry was 16, Louis was 18. They fell in love. They started dating when they were at the X-factor and it was the perfect love story. But not every lo...